Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 6: The Silent One

A few hours passed after the players arrived in the White Room. The fact that Uzuki and Kariya had been killed earlier was already a thing of the past with very few of the players worrying about it for the time being. They couldn't just dwell on it, after all. The game had to go on.

Doctor_Who_6x10_The_Girl_Who_Waited_144.jpg

Most of the players spent their time looking at the entertaining parts of the facility, unfortunately neglecting their mission. But it was okay; they had plenty of time to take care of the mission.

And at least they weren't neglecting all of their duties.

After Celeste was killed in the Aquarium via a form of electricity, the players took to voting for a traitor as par usual. In the end, the top two people voted where Ryu Keiko--who actually had revealed himself as a traitor earlier--and Ash Williams--whom the others seemed to think was worth the gamble to vote for instead of simply killing Ryu right away.

The two were brought to the central area of the white room to fight out their duel. When pitted against each other, however, Ash took out all of his pins and tossed them onto the ground.

ArmyOfDarkness09.jpg

"All of you are wrong. I'm not a traitor. If refusing to fight is the only way to make everyone believe me, then so be it," Ash proclaimed, holding his arms out for Ryu to attack.

Traitor Ryu simply chuckled, not hesitating to attack the man with his onikiri. He cut the man, electrocuted him with his lightning storm pin, and even crushed him with his earthshake pin.

With Ash's dying breath he whispered, "Teresa... Jenny... I'm sorry..."

"Thank you, players, for giving me yet another chance to kill," Ryu said with a laugh, stepping over Ash's corpse before it faded away.

Ash was innocent after all.

The loss of Ash was saddening, but the group continued to go about their business. Surprisingly, for a time after Ash died, nobody else was killed. However, Jenny, who was still missing her player pin, realized her hands were now see through. Her body was slowly fading...

It became eerily quiet inside the White room, as if this period of time was the calm before a storm...

The players then received a text message. The text simply read:

Go to the hedge maze

The text message wasn't signed by the reapers like usual...

The game master, Sho Minamimoto--who was currently at the hedge maze, chuckled after reading the message.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-MinamimotoShyo3.png

"I wonder if one of those zeros figured out that to complete the mission they need to solve the riddle inside the hedge maze and texted all their friends to let them know. Or, maybe it's just one of the traitors trying to lure them into a trap to die. Oh well, who gives a digit. Either way the players will have to go there sooner or later..."

Lastly, Thanos, who was in the Aquarium back room, discovered some interesting information on their location from a terminal he found.

lsi-adm-3a.jpg

The White Room

This was a room made by the reapers as one of the possible locations players could be sent to for their missions. Modeled after famed #2 galactic vacation spot: Apalapucia. Apalapucia was a planet known for it's beauty, however, a deadly disease called Chen 7 eventually began to plague its population. The disease would give anyone who contracted it one day to live. So the Apalapucians created a Two Streams facility where the sick could enter. It would slow down the progression of time inside the rooms so they could live out their whole lives in a period of twenty four hours. A viewing room was available for any loved ones who wanted to watch their friends or family with the disease live out the remainder of their lives. This white room location simulates their two stream facility.

Below the information, Thanos can see a button on the screen.

White room escape protocol.

He decides to press the button to see what it tells him.

After he pressed the button, each player can feel a painful sensation on the palms of their hands. They look down to see their countdown timers, which originally had a lot more time left on them, only had one hour now remaining.

iawwhandtimer.jpg

Uh oh! They'd all better wrap up their affairs and head to the hedge maze soon...

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)

@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)
@Jenny as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji)
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady)
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)

@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Commissioner Franklin Fitzgerald Reagan (Blue Bloods)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Rocket - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Lorne Malvo - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Gajeel Redfox - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Jorik Goringtove - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Pyrrha Nikos - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!
Kanye West - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRUTALLY KILLED!
The Joker - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Elizabeth - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Jodie Holmes - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Levy McGarden - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Eevee - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
William Maxwell Carter - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Marie - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
P.E.T.E - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Gabriel - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Celeste - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED!
Ash Williams - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!

@Afterlife group

@The Pimp Tactician @Xibilation @Raven @SirDerpingtonIV @BarrenThin @TheColourlessRainbow

Those who had died and become reapers were all reunited. Some of them plummeted to the ground after walking out of Konishi's door, but Rocket managed to catch and help some of the ones who didn't use their wings make a swift landing on top of a building.

They all receive a text message afterwards.

The boy has been sighted at the Shibuya River. Hurry and go there immediately!

Thanos would look at the time before clenching his fist. It seemed time was of the essence, and with out saying anything else he'd move towards the Hedge Maze.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Marcus could only smile at what Billy Mays accomplished. "That's pretty impressive," he said to Mays. "Unfortunately, I can't think of anything I would need from your Oxy Clean, but thanks for the demonstration."

He looked at Ciel and Claptrap. "I hope you guys have the money to pay the good man", he said to them. He then turned and looked at Yuka, and said, "he didn't seem to charge you, I guess you just got the free of charge sample."

@Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Claptrap looked back up to Marcus and quickly looks away. "Oh, right! The money! That thing I totally have on me at this very moment..!" Claptrap laughed in a nervous tone, The laughing died down, he looked around slowly after pulling on Marcus's Trousers and pulls him towards himself.

"Hey Marcus, I know we may not see eye to robot eye much, but... Do you have a few 20 bucks you could spare for little Claptrap here?" Claptrap begged, clearly hungry for the promised Oxy Clean.

Rocket gave a nod seeing the others begin to head off. She once more stretched the wings and soon took flight. Rocket began to follow the others for the river she was ready for whatever may lay ahead or so she hoped anyways for fighting in the air she wasn't to sure she was quit yet ready for.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @SirDerpingtonIV
@Afterlife Group

Claptrap looked back up to Marcus and quickly looks away. "Oh, right! The money! That thing I totally have on me at this very moment..!" Claptrap laughed in a nervous tone, The laughing died down, he looked around slowly after pulling on Marcus's Trousers and pulls him towards himself.

"Hey Marcus, I know we may not see eye to robot eye much, but... Do you have a few 20 bucks you could spare for little Claptrap here?" Claptrap begged, clearly hungry for the promised Oxy Clean.

"I don't have any money," Marcus said. "You might have to give up one if your pins."

Round 6: The Silent One

A few hours passed after the players arrived in the White Room. The fact that Uzuki and Kariya had been killed earlier was already a thing of the past with very few of the players worrying about it for the time being. They couldn't just dwell on it, after all. The game had to go on.

Doctor_Who_6x10_The_Girl_Who_Waited_144.jpg

Most of the players spent their time looking at the entertaining parts of the facility, unfortunately neglecting their mission. But it was okay; they had plenty of time to take care of the mission.

And at least they weren't neglecting all of their duties.

After Celeste was killed in the Aquarium via a form of electricity, the players took to voting for a traitor as par usual. In the end, the top two people voted where Ryu Keiko--who actually had revealed himself as a traitor earlier--and Ash Williams--whom the others seemed to think was worth the gamble to vote for instead of simply killing Ryu right away.

The two were brought to the central area of the white room to fight out their duel. When pitted against each other, however, Ash took out all of his pins and tossed them onto the ground.

ArmyOfDarkness09.jpg

"All of you are wrong. I'm not a traitor. If refusing to fight is the only way to make everyone believe me, then so be it," Ash proclaimed, holding his arms out for Ryu to attack.

Traitor Ryu simply chuckled, not hesitating to attack the man with his onikiri. He cut the man, electrocuted him with his lightning storm pin, and even crushed him with his earthshake pin.

With Ash's dying breath he whispered, "Teresa... Jenny... I'm sorry..."

"Thank you, players, for giving me yet another chance to kill," Ryu said with a laugh, stepping over Ash's corpse before it faded away.

Ash was innocent after all.

The loss of Ash was saddening, but the group continued to go about their business. Surprisingly, for a time after Ash died, nobody else was killed. However, Jenny, who was still missing her player pin, realized her hands were now see through. Her body was slowly fading...

It became eerily quiet inside the White room, as if this period of time was the calm before a storm...

The players then received a text message. The text simply read:

Go to the hedge maze

The text message wasn't signed by the reapers like usual...

The game master, Sho Minamimoto--who was currently at the hedge maze, chuckled after reading the message.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-MinamimotoShyo3.png

"I wonder if one of those zeros figured out that to complete the mission they need to solve the riddle inside the hedge maze and texted all their friends to let them know. Or, maybe it's just one of the traitors trying to lure them into a trap to die. Oh well, who gives a digit. Either way the players will have to go there sooner or later..."

Lastly, Thanos, who was in the Aquarium back room, discovered some interesting information on their location from a terminal he found.

lsi-adm-3a.jpg

The White Room

This was a room made by the reapers as one of the possible locations players could be sent to for their missions. Modeled after famed #2 galactic vacation spot: Apalapucia. Apalapucia was a planet known for it's beauty, however, a deadly disease called Chen 7 eventually began to plague its population. The disease would give anyone who contracted it one day to live. So the Apalapucians created a Two Streams facility where the sick could enter. It would slow down the progression of time inside the rooms so they could live out their whole lives in a period of twenty four hours. A viewing room was available for any loved ones who wanted to watch their friends or family with the disease live out the remainder of their lives. This white room location simulates their two stream facility.

Below the information, Thanos can see a button on the screen.

White room escape protocol.

He decides to press the button to see what it tells him.

After he pressed the button, each player can feel a painful sensation on the palms of their hands. They look down to see their countdown timers, which originally had a lot more time left on them, only had one hour now remaining.

iawwhandtimer.jpg

Uh oh! They'd all better wrap up their affairs and head to the hedge maze soon...

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)

@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)
@Jenny as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji)
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady)
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)

@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Commissioner Franklin Fitzgerald Reagan (Blue Bloods)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Rocket - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Lorne Malvo - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Gajeel Redfox - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Jorik Goringtove - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Pyrrha Nikos - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!
Kanye West - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRUTALLY KILLED!
The Joker - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Elizabeth - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Jodie Holmes - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Levy McGarden - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Eevee - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
William Maxwell Carter - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Marie - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
P.E.T.E - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Gabriel - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Celeste - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED!
Ash Williams - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!

@Afterlife group

@The Pimp Tactician @Xibilation @Raven @SirDerpingtonIV @BarrenThin @TheColourlessRainbow

Those who had died and become reapers were all reunited. Some of them plummeted to the ground after walking out of Konishi's door, but Rocket managed to catch and help some of the ones who didn't use their wings make a swift landing on top of a building.

They all receive a text message afterwards.

The boy has been sighted at the Shibuya River. Hurry and go there immediately!
Ryu, walking out of the arena from the duel smiled. "Guess I'm getting really lucky." he said as he chuckled. Or everyone who didn't vote me out is just stupid. He thought, but kept his composure, not wanting to laugh. He got the text message and tilted his head. "What is in this hedge anyway?" he asked, before he started to feel a searing pain i his left palm. He looked down to see his timer, though with much less time, etched into his hand. "Couldn't this be applied, you know, a little more subtle?" he called out, though wasn't expecting a reply. "You know, we have phones, you could easily just set the timer there.." He grumbled before he began making his way to the Hedge Maze.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everyone else That still loves me enough to interact with meh

@Wedge Antilles @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Gummi Bunnies @Anyone else in the theater

"SURE! I'LL TAKE ONE OF YOUR PINS AS PAYMENT! AS LONG AS YOU THINK IT'S WORTH $19.95!" Mr. Mays exclaimed, grinning at Claptrap and also Ciel who needed to pay for one of his pins also.

Meanwhile--whether most of the players were about to leave for the hedge maze or not--the group could hear the movie in The Reapers' Game theater start to play.

388742-bigthumbnail.jpg

A city could be seen. It was full of death, destruction, and pain.

Infamous+the+Beast+head.png

A face could be seen next. It quickly flashed on the screen a few times.

The screen then went blank, save for a few words that appeared...

Stop the traitors.

You haven't much time left.

If you don't stop at least one of them soon, bad things will happen.

B A D E N D I N G

The screen completely shuts off.

@Wedge Antilles @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Gummi Bunnies @Anyone else in the theater

"SURE! I'LL TAKE ONE OF YOUR PINS AS PAYMENT! AS LONG AS YOU THINK IT'S WORTH $19.95!" Mr. Mays exclaimed, grinning at Claptrap and also Ciel who needed to pay for one of his pins also.

Meanwhile--whether most of the players were about to leave for the hedge maze or not--the group could hear the movie in The Reapers' Game theater start to play.

388742-bigthumbnail.jpg

Stop the traitors.

B A D E N D I N G

Marcus looked at Ciel and Claptrap. "I can't believe I'm doing this, but if you need it, I'll give up one of my pins for you."

He took note of the movie. "Do it quick. We're running out of time." He then turned to Yuka. "If those guys take much longer, let's just make a run for the hedge maze ourselves", he whispered to her.

@Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Gummi Bunnies

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york

As Asha pondered whether or not to go to the sunken ship decoration, he couldn't help with everything that was happening - and his form - to wonder if this is how it would end for him. Stuck unable to move forwards, dying as a fish.
Crono
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yiyel

Crono looked towards Asha noticing that he was staring off towards the sunken ship decoration, though he seemed to be deep in thought... Soon enough though, he decided to grab Asha by the well, fin, and pulled her towards the Sunken Ship Decoration as if encouraging him to carry on... Perhaps he did understand Asha's thoughts about this situation, who knows.​

Crono
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yiyel

Crono looked towards Asha noticing that he was staring off towards the sunken ship decoration, though he seemed to be deep in thought... Soon enough though, he decided to grab Asha by the well, fin, and pulled her towards the Sunken Ship Decoration as if encouraging him to carry on... Perhaps he did understand Asha's thoughts about this situation, who knows.​
@Yiyel @york

Inside the sunken ship decoration there was some fish food. Nothing to do with fish food but eat it. Would you risk it?

Y/N​

388742-bigthumbnail.jpg

Stop the traitors.

B A D E N D I N G

Marcus looked at Ciel and Claptrap. "I can't believe I'm doing this, but if you need it, I'll give up one of my pins for you."

He took note of the movie. "Do it quick. We're running out of time." He then turned to Yuka. "If those guys take much longer, let's just make a run for the hedge maze ourselves", he whispered to her.

@Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Gummi Bunnies
bVXbTSO.png

"O-Okay..." she gave a slight nod to Marcus, as if there was enough time constraints put onto everybody. As far as she was concerned, Yuka did not want to experience a 'bad ending' if the traitors were still around. It scared her, but yet, even if they were on the verge of leaving due to the rest taking awhile, she didn't want to leave another of her close friends here. She didn't want to leave Ciel, or pretty much those that she's gotten close to, because she's already seen many perish to this cruel game. Hell, she might not be surprised if the 'girl in red' was involved with this.

Yuka stood by the exit door of the theater, shyly waiting for them to finish what they were doing or if Marcus decided that they should leave right away without them.

@Wedge Antilles @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"It is." The little creature had given Susan quite a bit of help so far, so she felt that this was only fair.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Very well, here goes nothing."

The shop owner took Susan's Rhyme pin for a moment and it glowed in his hands. Rhyme, who was sitting on Susan's shoulder at the time, suddenly began to transform!

She jumped to the ground and suddenly was engulfed in light. When the light faded she was... a person!?

Rhyme___TWEWY_by_Sabel_chan.png

"Susan, thank you so much! Y-You freed me!" she exclaimed, smiling."I didn't think I'd ever be human again!"​

@The Afterlife Group
@The Pimp Tactician @Xibilation @SirDerpingtonIV @Raven @BarrenThin @TheColourlessRainbow

Tokyu+Toyoko+Line.jpg

At the Shibuya River, just as Konishi had said, the young man the group was supposed to find could be seen.

He stood with his arms folded, gazing off into the river.

latest

"John, what have you done?" he said quietly, biting his lower lip.

He didn't notice the others coming for him at first.​
Rocket speed up and flew past the others. She landed in front of Josua. She held out her hands to indicate she meant no harm. "Um hey kid. We have some questions for you we'd like to ask. Just would you be willing to come with us so we can ask you them in a better place?" She asked calmly she hoped he didn't plan to run but if he did she was getting better at flying which was faster and the others where right behind her.

@After Life Group
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Savvy Savant @Jenny @Mari

Captain Jack Sparrow followed after Teresa, sighing. When they arrived at the hedge maze, he was surprised hearing what Teresa wanted to do.

"You'd give up your pin, mate? If you vanish it's a one way trip. You won't be coming back."

He glanced at the girl in Teresa's arms. She was still unconscious for the moment.​

Batman, Blue
3112091-batman1.png
[BCOLOR=#000080] [BCOLOR=#000000]"Hm...." [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]He followed over to the "White robotics" and inspected it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
18lq4ydu23zcrjpg.jpg

The white handbot in the garden looked at Batman when he approached.

"You are carrying foreign bacteria. Please let me assist you," the robot said, after giving Batman a brief scan.

A needle then came out of one of the robot's hands and he held it up, offering you some sort of medication.

Accept the injection?

Y/N​

bVXbTSO.png

"O-Okay..." she gave a slight nod to Marcus, as if there was enough time constraints put onto everybody. As far as she was concerned, Yuka did not want to experience a 'bad ending' if the traitors were still around. It scared her, but yet, even if they were on the verge of leaving due to the rest taking awhile, she didn't want to leave another of her close friends here. She didn't want to leave Ciel, or pretty much those that she's gotten close to, because she's already seen many perish to this cruel game. Hell, she might not be surprised if the 'girl in red' was involved with this.

Yuka stood by the exit door of the theater, shyly waiting for them to finish what they were doing or if Marcus decided that they should leave right away without them.

@Wedge Antilles @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Marcus took a few more seconds to think. Why was he even considering giving up one of his pins to someone else, potentially a traitor as well, guilty of killing other innocent people here? Was he trying to make up for some past sin his mind couldn't recollect in its amnesia-ridden state?

sam-worthington-terminator.jpg

"On second thought," Marcus said to Yuka, as he walked towards her and the theater exit, "let's go to the hedge maze by ourselves. It's their debt to settle with the piper, anyway." He realized how cold that sounded, so he'd offer a more detailed reasoning to Yuka if she questioned him about it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@The Afterlife Group
@The Pimp Tactician @Xibilation @SirDerpingtonIV @Raven @BarrenThin @TheColourlessRainbow

When Rocket approached him, the young man flinched. He glanced at her nervously, seeming quite jumpy.

twewy05.png

"Talk? We can talk here. I'm not going anywhere."​
Rocket stayed clam. "Look I understand you wish to talk here. Maybe for now we could get to know each other a little and you might change your mind?" She paused thinking on how to explain. "Look you see we aren't the ones with the all the questions to ask. Just maybe a few of our own but there is another a friend of ours who has questions they wish to ask you they just trusted us more to bring you and make sure nothing happens to you. Okay." She said and gave a smile which she used to introduce the new employes for Blue to slowly gain there trust. She was also making some small talk so the others could get here so he hopefully would be more willing or so they all can deiced how to take care of him she knew that if necessary they would have to knock the kid out and bring him that way.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@After Life Group

Status
Not open for further replies.