Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annabeth looked at the knife and her eyebrow raised. "Are you so sure it is hers? If so... hmmm..." She paused in thought. Yes, the knife could be one persons, but that fire... and again there were three of them. She wasn't going to change her vote so easily.

@Mari @Krieg @Atomyk @Kirah @Josh M @Conrad Norwood

Reactions: Kirah
"Oh, well, um... This is an interesting scene," Robin tried to step around the ravaged corpses. He would prefer not to have blood on his person. Finding coming within a few feet of Sandor, Robin looked him straight in the eye, "Sir, I have evidence that may convince you to vote against Miss Lilia."

@SirDerpingtonIV

"Oh, well, um... This is an interesting scene," Robin tried to step around the ravaged corpses. He would prefer not to have blood on his person. Finding coming within a few feet of Sandor, Robin looked him straight in the eye, "Sir, I have evidence that may convince you to vote against Miss Lilia."

@SirDerpingtonIV
"And what evidence is this?" Sandor asks, sheathing his rusty sword, watching the man.

The golden-blonde followed behind her bouncy, impatient younger sister Ruby. "All aboard the Team RWBY train!" Yang exclaimed while standing in front of the elevator doors, along with her sister. She was referencing what Ruby had said moments earlier.

• Love
Reactions: York
tumblr_mtzu8nmieK1sq4owno7_250.png

"I suppose that's the best way to do go for now. Exploration never does do much in terms of harm," Erika shrugged, seeing no harm in doing that. Dlanor followed her closely as she went to catch up with Ruby, who was eagerly and impatiently waiting for them at the elevator.

@york
@MrDubWubs
@ItsToppyTippers
@ShiroKiyoshi

Reactions: MarMar
Elizabeth raised her eyebrows at the gum, before she smiled, too. "Oh thank you!" Playing it dumb was harder than she thought. She opened the package, inspected it, and opened one of the gum wrappers. "Hm. They've changed gum's appearance since my time." She made a fake pouting face. "What a shame. It won't work like I thought." She popped the stick of gum in her mouth, but immediately wanted to gag. She held her composure, though, and fought through spitting out the stuff. "Perhaps there's a more reasonable place to go for this fixing up kind of stuff?" She discreetly yanked out the biggest shard of spherical glass, her peripheral vision showing her wound was bleeding more. Why was she playing dumb, again? Oh. Right. :)
He raised an eyebrow at her actions, but didn't say much. "Like how so? I am also not as well-versed as I ought to, as a priest who is fairly out of touch in this world..." He simply said.

// lol sorry, slow replies and shit

Robin took a deep breath before explaining, "Sir, I remember paying witness to Lilia's presence in the gym. At the time, she had a knife with her. That knife was found at the crime scene. Also at the crime scene was a great deal of blood spread about the room. Sir, if she burned to death, then that blood shouldn't be there. She had to be dead or at least seriously wounded before she was nearly cremated. The fire wasn't the cause of death, it was how the murderer hid the true cause of death which was by stabbing."

@SirDerpingtonIV

Current Votes

Jack/Wuya - Noob/Engineer
Pretty Boy - Noob/Engineer
Cosmo - Noob/Engineer
Noob/Engineer - Lilia
River - Lilia
Robin - Lilia
Elizabeth - Bayonetta
Edward - Natsu
Hanzou - Natsu
Annabeth - Korra
Bayonetta - Korra
Sandor Clegane - Arya
Arya - Sandor Clegane
Erika/Dlanor - Robin
Billy - Robin

---

Noob/Engineer - 3
Lilia - 3
Robin - 2
Natsu - 2
Korra - 2
Bayonetta - 1
Arya - 1
Sandor Clegane - 1

Last edited:
Annabeth looked at the knife and her eyebrow raised. "Are you so sure it is hers? If so... hmmm..." She paused in thought. Yes, the knife could be one persons, but that fire... and again there were three of them. She wasn't going to change her vote so easily.

@Mari @Krieg @Atomyk @Kirah @Josh M @Conrad Norwood

"I wonder if there would be more than one person who has a knife. Or, could the knife be from the school?"

@Krieg @Atomyk @Kirah@Josh M @Conrad Norwood @kittyluna45

Reactions: Kirah
Billy takes a picture with the guide book and posts it for all students asking if the recognize the weapon and who it belongs to. @Atomyk

Well you are a bouncy one. *Natsu said as he watched with a smile*
The golden-blonde followed behind her bouncy, impatient younger sister Ruby. "All aboard the Team RWBY train!" Yang exclaimed while standing in front of the elevator doors, along with her sister. She was referencing what Ruby had said moments earlier.
tumblr_mtzu8nmieK1sq4owno7_250.png

"I suppose that's the best way to do go for now. Exploration never does do much in terms of harm," Erika shrugged, seeing no harm in doing that. Dlanor followed her closely as she went to catch up with Ruby, who was eagerly and impatiently waiting for them at the elevator.

@york
@MrDubWubs
@ItsToppyTippers
@ShiroKiyoshi
((I know @ShiroKiyoshi wanted his character to follow along but idk about Natsu's friend (forgot his name >.<)))
Ruby beamed a bright smile seeing the others follow suit, she stepped inside of the elevator, glad that this new "Team RWBY" was staying together for the most part, she smiled a little at Yang's cheering, and decided to join in too while waiting for the last person to step in. With any luck, they should be heading back to the surface soon to a place where they coudl at least figure out where their stuff went since they had arrived here, she knew there were plenty of others who also wanted their lost belongings back.

Billy takes a picture with the guide book and posts it for all students asking if the recognize the weapon and who it belongs to.
The knife does not match the one Lilia was seen with earlier! It does however match the knives found in the kitchen!

Amidst all this running around and taking pictures of knives, Monokuma waits patiently in the gymnasium for those he summoned. Impossibly, a raised platform now sits in the middle of the gym... it's surrounded by Monokumas stacked on top of each other. Its a wall of Monokumas!

Monokuma raises his hands. "Welcome... to the cage match! Or should I say... bear match?" He giggles. "I'd make a bear pun but I don't think it's necessary! The situation is quite... Bear! ... My baaaaad!"

Poor Annabeth and Arya are suddenly grabbed by pairs of mechanical hands extending from the ceiling. Following that, a large tank rises up from a panel in the gym floor. The mechincal hands bring the two girls to the tank and drop them inside. Is that water slowly filling the tank?

"You're not just fighting for the Underfoot's precious sword, but their lives." The wall of Monokumas part, allowing Cosmo and Billy inside. "It's a fight to the death! Upuhehehe! Just kidding, first one falls is a huge loser, though!"

@Josh M
@kittyluna45
@Kirah
@Krieg

Robin took a deep breath before explaining, "Sir, I remember paying witness to Lilia's presence in the gym. At the time, she had a knife with her. That knife was found at the crime scene. Also at the crime scene was a great deal of blood spread about the room. Sir, if she burned to death, then that blood shouldn't be there. She had to be dead or at least seriously wounded before she was nearly cremated. The fire wasn't the cause of death, it was how the murderer hid the true cause of death which was by stabbing."

@SirDerpingtonIV
"You seem like a smart one, how do I know you aren't the traitor?" he asked, suspiciously.

Robin smiled in a sincere manner, "If I was the traitor, would I be so willing to assist in this investigation that might lead to my capture? I'm trying to find the killer so we can all escape and return to our homes. That's all I want, Knight."

@Joellie

"Oh, if you like mystery I'm certain you'll be pleased to know that I happen to be the queen of mystery. There are so many things that I am not allowed to talk about that I could write a book based off all I know if I wanted to. There are so many things I could do to cause so many different people to suffer. And yet, I don't choose that route. I keep a leash on what needs to be kept."

River smiled. "And I have a feeling there is also more to you than meets the eye. You'd think a pirate's life would not interest a lady, but on the contrary, I'd love to hear about it sometime." She paused. He didn't really seem like he wanted to tell her much of anything though. And she wasn't about to force him if he wasn't interested. River was in fact married to the king of closed books. She was used to knowing little about the person she cared for. "Although, I do happen to understand there are things others intend to keep private. I shan't ask about you again unless you feel the need to tell me anything. I was simply... being friendly," she added with a wink. She chuckled. "The kind of friendly that involves more moving of the lips and less taking off of the clothes, if you get what I mean." She sneaked a kiss to his chin afterwards, mostly as thanks for carrying her.
"Aye, I much appreciate your kindness, River. But it's not so much a matter of privacy as it is one of pride." he admitted to River. "I fear that you'd not like the man I was before. Not many do. There are things I... misjudged, people I mistreated." Edward paused and sighed. "There's an Irish song I've sung many a time back on my ship, it says 'Of all the harm that ever I've done, alas it was to none but me'. I find myself seeing my own life in that."

Ed was quiet again for a few moments until he realized he'd already said more than he wanted to. This woman had a way of convincing him that he apparently couldn't really resist... for long. "I'd rather hear about your adventures, River. The power to harm many people is not a power to be taken without responsibility" he said, looking to her with a smile once again. "Why not use it to harm those who wronged you? What keeps you from it?" he asked her. Edward imagined that if he would have that power, he'd either sell it or use it on some people.

"You're not just fighting for the Underfoot's precious sword, but their lives." The wall of Monokumas part, allowing Cosmo and Billy inside. "It's a fight to the death! Upuhehehe! Just kidding, first one falls is a huge loser, though!"

@Josh M
@kittyluna45
@Kirah
@Krieg

Billy stunned and worried about both girls turns to Cosmo. "I don't want to hurt you. I'd rather neither of the girls get hurt either. Do you see a way out of this?"
@Josh M

((I know @ShiroKiyoshi wanted his character to follow along but idk about Natsu's friend (forgot his name >.<)))
Ruby beamed a bright smile seeing the others follow suit, she stepped inside of the elevator, glad that this new "Team RWBY" was staying together for the most part, she smiled a little at Yang's cheering, and decided to join in too while waiting for the last person to step in. With any luck, they should be heading back to the surface soon to a place where they coudl at least figure out where their stuff went since they had arrived here, she knew there were plenty of others who also wanted their lost belongings back.
(@ShadowPrime I'm not sure about him)

Robin smiled in a sincere manner, "If I was the traitor, would I be so willing to assist in this investigation that might lead to my capture? I'm trying to find the killer so we can all escape and return to our homes. That's all I want, Knight."
"There is no more home for me. And I am no knight. They are no true knights no more then there are gods." he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.