Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...Dlanor, just take over for me. I think my little gray cells are starting to fry from all of this..." Erika had enough of this, going over to see if she could off her intellectual mind.

Reactions: Iowan Corn
IKx4Arv.png

"I'm with a group called the Future Foundation. We've formed a coalition with G.O.R.E.!"

He pauses, blinking at Robin's admission that they knew the previous information. "Oh, uh..."

roLnfd6.png

"He can't say yes! Not with Jennifer's life on the line!"​

"... if you wish to convince us otherwise, new information that we don't know is required to be known to us," Dlanor said, drifting back to her emotionless state. Again, Dlanor wasn't one to take risks, so she had to be 100% sure first.

@Atomyk

PNgemob.png

"Jennifer is our comrade, yes, and she is the one who put you guys into the training program, but she did it for the right reasons!"

7C2nF1r.png

"You call any of this right, you stupid boy?!"

JzfNpPc.png

"Jennifer is not a pawn of Akibahara... we don't think!" He looks toward Rex. "We... have a strong reason to believe... that she's not corrupted."

Monokuma laughs. "I'm not hearing a no!"​

~Trial of the Gods~

Staring at Darth Rex, a multitude of emotions running through the young princess, Arya couldn't help but raise a hand as a blinding light greeted her gaze. Another newcomer had arrived, one whom requested that the death of Jennifer be spared. All of it was false words, even Robin's demands, but Arya had already sealed her request. Innocence or not, Darth Rex's body which defiled her father and Jennifer would die proudly by her hands. Growing annoyed and disgruntled at these last-minute guesses.

"I change to spare," Arya responded, following Robin's lead to even out the votes.

@Atomyk
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

PNgemob.png

"Jennifer is our comrade, yes, and she is the one who put you guys into the training program, but she did it for the right reasons!"

7C2nF1r.png

JzfNpPc.png

"Jennifer is not a pawn of Akibahara... we don't think!" He looks toward Rex. "We... have a strong reason to believe... that she's not corrupted."

"..."​

latest

Dlanor was silent, as she was usually. Maybe speak a bit more?

@Atomyk

rh5I8Ah.png

"Monokuma can't kill anyone of his own free will! It's not in his programming! The vote is permission!"

KYEkXqA.png

Monokuma sighs. "Another loser trying to spare his friend. He doesn't even realize she's gone already... What an ugly ahoge he has!"​
PNgemob.png

7C2nF1r.png

JzfNpPc.png

tumblr_mrc3vjDX5J1r8c8xfo1_500.gif
"A-Another one?" Ruby said, the look on her face was like one she'd have if the world around her just came down around her... She thought about this newcomer's words for a moment, with that look still on her face.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Ruby, spare Jennifer for now!"

@york
Ruby meekly nodded "I... Change my vote to spare..." she said quietly, it seemed like she'd gotten a great weight off her chest, but, she had a feeling she might have made a bad choice. She looked up at the newcomer "Can you tell my why you think so?" she asked.

aZ5AJty.png

"Thank you, everyone..." The boy pauses, knowing he needs to think up something truly convincing. "... Was Jennifer the first killed?"

Jennifer, still a little in shock, dumbly nods.

"Okay, I knew it! He doesn't like Jennifer, because--"

Sn1uqaN.png

"Because she's a bloodthirsty demon! We already know this, idiot!"

8FG7TTv.png

"No! I mean... She represents a member of the coalition! He wanted her out of the way first, just in case she regained her memories! He wants her dead because she's a threat!"

"I'm... really a threat? I don't think I'm very special..."

"That's just because you lost your memories!" the boy cries. "The demon infected the system with a virus to take out Jennifer and corrupt all of you, our potential recruits."​

"Natsu, make for your past mistakes by changing your vote! Please, until we hear the whole story here!"

@MrDubWubs

image.png

"My, how troublesome. If I didn't know any better, I'd suspect that this is all just a big ruse while the forces that be looks down at us, mocking us for wavering so damned often," Kotomine murmured, before continuing.

"Very well. I shall spare her, as long as it means I can still return to my own world and retain my memories. There may be no promises no matter the outcome, but to do nothing would be to remain trapped here forever. I suppose I'll have to take a chance."

Status
Not open for further replies.