Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
rwby__sad_ruby_by_thelegend831-d76hvdu.png
Ruby looked like she was about to cry, tears were dangerously close to flowing out of her eyes, they were obviously there though as she took a deep breath and spoke. "I think it might have been Jennifer... But... I don't know if it was entirely on her own will... I don't know if it was by accident... Or by the influence of something else but... That's what I think..." She said quietly, she didn't want to make eye contact with anybody at the moment, so, she just stared straight ahead at a wall.​
"Are you absolutely sure? Ruby, this is serious. If you know something please just tell us. All I want is... to go home," River said softly. "I desire to feel safe again and leave this virtual prison. Before I came here, I've been in and out of prison for my entire life because of a crime that I really didn't commit. I've been punished my entire life for for things I didn't do. I'd love a pardon, for a change," she said, still sitting on the ground, gently combing her fingers through Ed's hair. She adjusted her position slightly, but didn't move much. She still suspected Jennifer, but she needed to be careful before letting Ruby entirely off the hook.

@york

"Since I voted to take Rex's way to escape, I don't think I should vote here. Decide for yourselves but leave me alone. I'm tired of this crap," Robin responded as he began to close his eyes, "Just let me sleep for a bit."

@Atomyk

7C2nF1r.png

"You all look so sad! This vote is just to figure out who's to blame, not to kill anyone! You violent kids, I swear..."​

7C2nF1r.png

"You all look so sad! This vote is just to figure out who's to blame, not to kill anyone! You violent kids, I swear..."​
River huffed slightly. "And how were we supposed to know that? Considering the fact you've made us kill everyone we've voted for in the past..."

"You keep saying things such as that, Monokuma, but I know better. Because of these idiots' votes earlier and now their lack of will to follow through, I won't be able to spend my life with Erika. At least let me die well-rested."

@Atomyk

As much as she wanted to continue this... something about Robin's behavior was worrying her. "Dlanor, mind if you do the rest in my stead?" Erika asked her assistant, who nodded. Dlanor had been listening to all of this discussion, so she had a clear mindset on what was going on. Getting that response from her assistant, the detective went over to sit by Robin, even if he wanted to be alone, she just... couldn't watch him be this way.

"...I suppose we all agree with what we have put together... representing both Lady Erika and myself... I also place the vote to Jennifer," Dlanor said, showing a bit of weariness in her eyes. It was unnatural to see the emotionless Witch Hunter show concern at this extent, as if she were wondering if this were the right choice.

we3prO3.jpg

"Well... why would Jennifer be the only one with 'Student' in her title? Monokuma has called you all his students, but for her to coincidentally get that? It's... weird..."

Jennifer nods. "Don't worry, Robin, I think they're right. I can't deny much of this at all. It fits rather well, when you think about it."

She brings a hand to her face. "I've done his work. I must have."

Current Votes

Jennifer - Jennifer

---

Jennifer -1
"Are you absolutely sure? Ruby, this is serious. If you know something please just tell us. All I want is... to go home," River said softly. "I desire to feel safe again and leave this virtual prison. Before I came here, I've been in and out of prison for my entire life because of a crime that I really didn't commit. I've been punished my entire life for for things I didn't do. I'd love a pardon, for a change," she said, still sitting on the ground, gently combing her fingers through Ed's hair. She adjusted her position slightly, but didn't move much. She still suspected Jennifer, but she needed to be careful before letting Ruby entirely off the hook.

@york
"It's all I know..." Ruby said quietly, she felt bad about this conclusion she had come to as she didn't think Jennifer had done this all on purpose, but, the evidence they had so far pointed to her... Even if Jennifer was someone she cared about alot, she really did thing it was her right now, but, at the same time, she hoped nothing bad would come of her as a result of this.

River huffed slightly. "And how were we supposed to know that? Considering the fact you've made us kill everyone we've voted for in the past..."
ZQPkCze.png

"'Made you kill' is an interesting way to put it. It was a game of survival, Song, not Russian Roulette!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"If there is nothing further to discuss or investigate, then I see no further point in stalling. With these new revelations, then I suppose it must be none other than young Jennifer," Kotomine spoke, crossing his arms rather impatiently, "Let us carry on before Mr. Castle comes to and causes a scene again..."

@Atomyk @Evevryone​

7C2nF1r.png

"Phew! You guys were worrying me for a bit there! But we finally have our votes and we can finally determine who's to blame!"

On the screen Rex brought in is the roulette you all must find familiar by now.

V1G6kwy.gif

Jennifer's face three times.

GUILTY

The girl lowers her head, water forming at the edge of her eyes. "What have I done? I'm so sorry, everyone..."

Monokuma seems rather unconcerned. "Song, the question I propose to you now is a simple one, should we kill Jennifer?"

"In fact, everyone, should we kill Filthy Jennifer for trapping you here in the first place? A minion of the demon, Akibahara, who had her memory wiped in order for her to appear innocent."

"This is your final test. The demon has hidden the girl's nature, but I tell you the truth now-- Jennifer is little more than a servant of despair! You all must look past what is right in front of you and see the truth... If you don't, you'll all be stuck in this machine for the rest of your lives." He brandishes a claw. "I've been nice and truthful during our final trial, and I haven't started lying now. Pass or fail, it's your time now!"

Shaking, Jennifer looks up. She wipes the tears from her eyes. "Okay. Kill me."

Monokuma looks to her, confused. "Oh?"

Jennifer nods. "It's fine, everybody. You can't let the demon win, okay? I'll be... okay... I've faced my fears, and so... I'm ready."

Current Votes

Jennifer - Kill

---

Kill - 1
Spare - 0

"Very well, Ruby," she replied to the girl. "I choose to trust you."

"And you'd be surprised, bear. A game of survival and Russian Roulette can very well fit quite well together at times," she said to Monokuma.

River went silent for a short time afterwards, thinking everything over. She decided that even if Ruby were to blame, she couldn't vote for her. She had only grown fond of two people during her entire stay in this virtual world, and she wasn't about to vote for one of the two. She turned her head slowly toward Jennifer.

"There is evidence that supports it was you, and evidence that denies it was you. You seemed to be a nice girl when I first spoke with you in the afterlife, and I feel sympathy toward you for how you've been treated by some of those other foul little girls, but I cannot deny the evidence that supports it was you. Jennifer, I select you."

7C2nF1r.png

"Phew! You guys were worrying me for a bit there! But we finally have our votes and we can finally determine who's to blame!"

V1G6kwy.gif

GUILTY

The girl lowers her head, water forming at the edge of her eyes. "What have I done? I'm so sorry, everyone..."

Monokuma seems rather unconcerned. "Song, the question I propose to you now is a simple one, should we kill Jennifer?"

"In fact, everyone, should we kill Filthy Jennifer for trapping you here in the first place? A minion of the demon, Akibahara, who had her memory wiped in order for her to appear innocent."

"This is your final test. The demon has hidden the girl's nature, but I tell you the truth now-- Jennifer is little more than a servant of despair! You all must look past what is right in front of you and see the truth... If you don't, you'll all be stuck in this machine for the rest of your lives." He brandishes a claw. I've been nice and truthful during our final trial, and I haven't started lying now. Pass or fail, it's your time now!"

Jennifer nods. "It's fine, everybody. You can't let the demon win, okay? I'll be... okay... I've faced my fears, and so... I'm ready."

Current Votes

Jennifer - Kill

---

Kill - 1
Spare - 0
River went silent again after Jennifer was convicted. Now they had to vote to kill her? She wasn't sure what to do.

"Monokuma, if we let her live will this true nature of hers become unleashed?" River asked, unsure what to think.

@Atomyk

"Because I'm not killing someone who cannot even remember her crime. This would not be due justice, this would simply be sending a girl to the slaughter for a crime committed by someone she doesn't even know."

@Atomyk

7C2nF1r.png

V1G6kwy.gif

GUILTY

"This is your final test. The demon has hidden the girl's nature, but I tell you the truth now-- Jennifer is little more than a servant of despair! You all must look past what is right in front of you and see the truth... If you don't, you'll all be stuck in this machine for the rest of your lives." He brandishes a claw. "I've been nice and truthful during our final trial, and I haven't started lying now. Pass or fail, it's your time now!"

Current Votes

Jennifer - Kill

---

Kill - 1
Spare - 0
Ruby stopped averting her eyes... "I... Can't... Not again... But... Why would killing her... End all of this?" she asked, looking up again "If all of this was started by Jennifer... Does it neccesarily mean her death will... End it?" she asked, there was a thoughtfull expression on her face as well as a pained one.

"Monokuma, if we let her live will this true nature of hers become unleashed?" River asked, unsure what to think.
KYEkXqA.png

"If she lives, Akibahara lives. He will win, and all of you will be trapped here. It's in my programming! Rex could override this, but his access got locked out once you voted to come down this path!"

"I was originally a program meant to help you beat this demon. I don't want him to win."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
@The Pimp Tactician

7C2nF1r.png

V1G6kwy.gif

GUILTY

Current Votes

Jennifer - Kill

---

Kill - 1
Spare - 0
For a moment, Dlanor takes a glance at Erika, unsure on what to do. The detective, as well, did not know how to approach this dilemma. Though, the detective mouths out the words: 'Find the truth.'

"..."

latest

"...Jennifer... are you sure that you want to take this path? I know it is in my line of duty to execute those that have done wrong, but be honest for all of us... is these wrongdoings on your own accord or were you manipulated?" Dlanor tried to see if executing the girl was a mistake or not. It was known that she was guilty of it, but Dlanor didn't feel comfortable with the decision...

@Atomyk

"You can't hesitate!" Jennifer exclaims. "I helped you guys leave what you thought was the afterlife, and I'm going to help you leave this nightmare! I don't want to become... a demon's puppet..."

To Dlanor, she shakes her head. "I don't know. I don't think I would do this, but I can't know, can I? Even if I was manipulated, what if he's still inside me...?"

KYEkXqA.png

"If she lives, Akibahara lives. He will win, and all of you will be trapped here. It's in my programming! Rex could override this, but his access got locked out once you voted to come down this path!"

"I was originally a program meant to help you beat this demon. I don't want him to win."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
@The Pimp Tactician
Bayonetta looked at the others.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko7_250.gif

"If we let Jennifer live. Could we possibly take down Akibahara?

"So then, the reason why Jennifer must die is because the others voted to go your way, Monokuma," Robin frowned as he looked around at the group, "Are you lot proud of yourselves? We can only advance if we kill an innocent who doesn't know of her crime. I feel it's appropriate for me to say that we belong in here, where we can't hurt others."

Status
Not open for further replies.