Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
River didn't change her vote yet. She was confused. "For the love of god, what the hell is going on!?" she exclaimed, running a hand through her blonde hair. "I want to get out of this freaking place! At this rate we'll never know who the hell we can trust and who the hell we can't trust! More idiots just keep crawling out of the woodworks!" This was annoying. She was starting to get a headache from it all.

PNgemob.png

"Everyone, I ask you to believe not in Monokuma or myself, but to believe in Jennifer! Though I wasn't here, I know she was an asset to you all!"

The girl doesn't respond. She brings her hands to her face, fighting back tears. "I was so sure, but-- but you're stirring up all these memories." She looks to Monokuma, to the puppet Wendy behind him. "How dare you use her image like that. How dare you..."

Tearfully, Jennifer chooses to spare herself.​

Sn1uqaN.png

"This is absolutely bonkers! How many plots twists do you think we can possibly have you dumb ahoge boy?! First I'm bad, then I'm good! Then Jennifer's bad, then she's good! Fine, you know what? You're all the traitor! Every single one of you! How's that for a plot twist, huh? You stupid dumb students never learned anything! You never learned a goddamn thing!"

IKx4Arv.png

"We have to believe that not everything is lost! We can fight back! We just need to believe!"

g2j0kGi.png

"Next, you're gonna start talking about hope, aren't you!"

Monokuma jumps from Wendy's arms and on to the podium. "Change your dumb votes back! Change them! Jennifer needs to die!"

Jennifer slaps the dumb bear.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
"..."

latest

Silence, and then, some words from the detective's assistant. "Jennifer... what do you remember now?" Again, Dlanor was very cautious and wanted to be 100% sure on the matter. Erika only watched from the sidelines, she was pretty juiced out for talking for the rest of this.

@Atomyk

"Erika, love, please tell me this isn't crap you deal with on a regular basis as a detective. I might not want to be your assistant if it is," Robin muttered out, officially down with this scenario.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Erika, love, please tell me this isn't crap you deal with on a regular basis as a detective. I might not want to be your assistant if it is," Robin muttered out, officially down with this scenario.

@Gummi Bunnies
"...this seems rather too jumbled up to be a mystery made by Witches... I hope I have a closed room mystery to solve after this..." Erika replied back to Robin, glad that she had Dlanor to at least do the work for her. She couldn't really think or talk more about the matter without damaging her delicate and intellectual brain.

@The Pimp Tactician

Silence, and then, some words from the detective's assistant. "Jennifer... what do you remember now?" Again, Dlanor was very cautious and wanted to be 100% sure on the matter. Erika only watched from the sidelines, she was pretty juiced out for talking for the rest of this.

@Atomyk
"It's fuzzy, but he's right about one thing, I'm a member of the coalition. I'd recruited you all and put you in what was meant to be explicitly a training program... Either the virus corrupted the system and I'm not who Monokuma says I am, or..." She shakes her head. "But I can't entertain that thought now. I have to believe in myself! I'm sorry if you don't, still."

Sn1uqaN.png

"This is absolutely bonkers! How many plots twists do you think we can possibly have you dumb ahoge boy?! First I'm bad, then I'm good! Then Jennifer's bad, then she's good! Fine, you know what? You're all the traitor! Every single one of you! How's that for a plot twist, huh? You stupid dumb students never learned anything! You never learned a goddamn thing!"

IKx4Arv.png

"We have to believe that not everything is lost! We can fight back! We just need to believe!"

g2j0kGi.png

"Next, you're gonna start talking about hope, aren't you!"

Monokuma jumps from Wendy's arms and on to the podium. "Change your dumb votes back! Change them! Jennifer needs to die!"

Jennifer slaps the dumb bear.​
Ruby looked more determined this time "Why does Jennifer need to die... Are you doing this for us... Or are you just doing it for yourself... And even if it's both... I still choose to spare her." she looked more sure this time, unlike that previous decision she had made, it was a confident one "I think we should spare her... Even if it might mean we'll never get out..." she said.

"It's fuzzy, but he's right about one thing, I'm a member of the coalition. I'd recruited you all and put you in what was meant to be explicitly a training program... Either the virus corrupted the system and I'm not who Monokuma says I am, or..." She shakes her head. "But I can't entertain that thought now. I have to believe in myself! I'm sorry if you don't, still."
"...I see," Dlanor closed her eyes, as if she were to think this all out, and then replied,"Then I will trust your memory, Jennifer. I change my vote to spare."

@Atomyk

Frank quietly voted spare. When so many others did the same, he grunted in approval. He was perhaps a bit biased, though. Jennifer was perhaps the only person here that had earned any sort of loyalty from him.

@Atomyk

Sn1uqaN.png

"Jennifer needs to die because it's in my programming! I told the traitors to kill her first! I used her memories against her! I made her the gift! And finally, I convinced you all that she was a demon! I think I did admirably myself. Outside influence shouldn't be a part of the game!"

"Okay, that's all the proof I need. Everyone, change your votes to spare if you haven't already. I'm sick and tired of this bullshit," Robin ordered as he sat down against the wall, "Can't I have one simple day to think?"

Sn1uqaN.png

"Jennifer needs to die because it's in my programming! I told the traitors to kill her first! I used her memories against her! I made her the gift! And finally, I convinced you all that she was a demon! I think I did admirably myself. Outside influence shouldn't be a part of the game!"
"Shouldn't, but is," Kotomine said, "After all, rules were made to be broken."

Sn1uqaN.png

Ruby turned towards Monokuma abruptly "All along... I knew it... That's why my first vote never felt right..." she said, quietly, there seemed to be a relieved look on her face.

Sn1uqaN.png

"The logical dilemma, Devil's Proof, has been sighted in your words. And thus, you have clearly shown us that sparing Jennifer is the right choice," Dlanor speaks with a bland voice to the bear.

Erika just watched.

@Atomyk

"You know," River began to point out,"you did lie to us. You told us earlier not to look so sad because nobody was going to die, we were just trying to figure out the one responsible for all of this. But right after Jennifer was found guilty, you told us we had to kill her. We were wrong about Jennifer. It's you who is the rotten one." River finally voted to spare Jennifer.

@Atomyk @Everyone

//ooc: Last post for the night. Need sleep. ttyl everyone. :)

"The lack of proof on how exactly you are designed is a Devil's Proof, the lack of evidence to show that you were truly made for such ordeals otherwise shows that you were only targeting Jennifer," Dlanor speaks with a bland voice to the bear.
g2j0kGi.png

"Destroy all coalition members. It sure helped that there was only one!"​

*Natsu had a beary bad feeling about all this. Though his ears were smoking again due to him over thinking. It was starting to piss him off but he was to confused to do anything. This just felt off. Though nothing would make him change his vote*

Status
Not open for further replies.