Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
~Trial of the Gods~

As much as Arya wished to abstain from this senseless arguing and bickering, the last vote came knocked the child back into her senses. The red words were clear in her mind, and as she arose, the princess did not falter in returning back to the group. With a look of ambition and determination, the Stark stopped dead in her tracks, with no crown on her head and no kingly wolf-pelt cloak fluttering behind her. No, she was reborn once again, like that a phoenix, wearing her armor not as a noblewoman but as a knight with no vows.

"Spare," Arya blankly spoke, pausing briefly to add onto her statement, "I will like to ask, however, that if she is to be executed...it shall be by my hands. A Northerner tradition." Arya openly questioned to Monokuma, bowing before everyone as a sign of respect. "I do not want her death to be painful...mine was far worse, and I do not want to see misery like that once again." the little princess trembled, imagery of Winterfell burning and her family's necks being slit still haunting her.
@Atomyk
@york
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Mari
@Everybody else why the hell do I still bother.

"So then, the reason why Jennifer must die is because the others voted to go your way, Monokuma," Robin frowned as he looked around at the group, "Are you lot proud of yourselves? We can only advance if we kill an innocent who doesn't know of her crime. I feel it's appropriate for me to say that we belong in here, where we can't hurt others."
g2j0kGi.png

"You're only half true, Tact. Going Rex's way would have allowed the puppet that is Jennifer back into the outside world. This was the only way!"

For once, he looks seriously at Bayonetta. "If Jennifer lives, he wins. The virus will be the one who leaves, not you guys."

And finally to Arya-- "I agree, that's the best course of action."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Mari
@Krieg

"...Arya, I will agree with your request if we both change our votes. While I would prefer you not vote to kill, if you feel you need to be the one to do the deed, then I say you go all the way with it. I'll vote with you to show I'm not letting you stand alone."

@Krieg

"You can't hesitate!" Jennifer exclaims. "I helped you guys leave what you thought was the afterlife, and I'm going to help you leave this nightmare! I don't want to become... a demon's puppet..."

To Dlanor, she shakes her head. "I don't know. I don't think I would do this, but I can't know, can I? Even if I was manipulated, what if he's still inside me...?"
"...gh...."

latest

"...I...forgive me for this...Jennifer...we cannot afford to take risks...I place my vote for execution," Dlanor sounded hesitant, but she knew that if they let her live and she happened to be associated with the demon, then it was over.

"D-Dlanor! I didn't tell you to-" Erika was shocked, for once dreading her decision to leave it up to her assistant.

"...forgive me for my decision, Lady Erika... I abide by a code from the Heaven Order to ensure that drastic threats do not... harm the everyday peace of the worlds... I had no choice, despite our contract..." Dlanor gave a blank look to the detective, for once speaking of her origins...

Current Votes

Jennifer - Kill
Dlanor - Kill
Robin - Spare
Arya - Spare

---

Kill - 2
Spare - 2

"So Dlanor, you've chosen to kill to protect the world... We gain nothing by staying here while Akibahara gains everything... Monokuma, I'm changing my vote to kill."

g2j0kGi.png

"You're only half true, Tact. Going Rex's way would have allowed the puppet that is Jennifer back into the outside world. This was the only way!"

For once, he looks seriously at Bayonetta. "If Jennifer lives, he wins. The virus will be the one who leaves, not you guys."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Mari
@Krieg
Bayonetta could only coldly think of the limited options now.

"It doesn't seem right," she said, "but it appears the greater good would be served if Jennifer dies."

Bayonetta looked at Jennifer. "I'm sorry, child."

tumblr_mmnhqqxQGI1qzqt8do3_500.gif

@Atomyk

KYEkXqA.png

"If she lives, Akibahara lives. He will win, and all of you will be trapped here. It's in my programming! Rex could override this, but his access got locked out once you voted to come down this path!"

"I was originally a program meant to help you beat this demon. I don't want him to win."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
@The Pimp Tactician
River closed her eyes. If what Monokuma was saying happened to be true, then killing Jennifer was their best course of action. River didn't like the idea though; she had been thinking more with her heart than with her mind lately. Her mind told her to kill the girl. It was wise. She could escape and go on with her life. She could walk free once again... and yet he heart didn't have the desire to do something like that to Jennifer. She still pictured Jennifer as that frightened little girl who jumped into her arms after having been teased by those other girls at the orphanage.

River's heart ached, but she knew what was best for herself. So Ms. Song did what she always did when her heart hurt but she wanted to ignore it to think more logically; she cut off all contact with her feelings using her training the order gave her to make her more emotionless to kill The Doctor.

When her eyes opened, the light left them. "Even if Jennifer doesn't remember what she did, she is still guilty and her true nature will return to her in time. I won't let anyone or anything stand in my way to returning to my life and re-gaining my freedom. If it means sacrificing the life of a single girl, so be it. Kill the girl. The loss of her life will not be in vain. Because of her losing her life, we will re-gain our own lives."

"In that case, there is no sense in sparing her. I imagine most people choosing to spare her are acting out of a misguided sense of justice and morality. One that is useless in this situation," the priest somewhat ironically says, "The best course of action is to kill her. If this Akibahara is a force to be reckoned with for sure, then logically, it would be a no-brainer to sacrifice one girl for the many, if only to prolong the inevitable," he spoke, looking at Jennifer.

Hmph... kill the few to save the many. That's what he would do. That's what Kiritsugu Emiya would do...

"I intend to leave this wretched area, which is another reason we should sacrifice her. Only a fool would spare her."

He was not primarily acting out of his affinity for pain and misfortune, though it was a small part, admittedly. He was acting out of what he perceived to be logical, like a machine.

@Atomyk

Jennifer nods. "I was able to come to terms with my past, that's all I ever wanted. This is for the best. I'll miss every one of you, even those I didn't get to know very well."

g2j0kGi.png

@The Pimp Tactician
@Mari
@Krieg
"Jennifer I... Please forgive me... I vote... K-kill...​" Ruby's voice had faded almost completely when she said this, but, that was her vote, her decision, she hoped it was the right one...

~Trial of the Gods~

Arya looked at Monokuma, shocked at the bear's willingness to cooperate. Nodding sternly, the assassin paused, looking over at Robin whom seemed to be conflicted and working out a compromise with her concerning Jennifer. It was true, how could she vote to spare yet offer to execute her at the same time? The She-Wolf knew she could easily end Jennifer's life with one quick thrust through her heart with Needle, perhaps even beheading her if she was offered a longsword. Biting the bottom of her lip, she nodded respectfully at the general whom was at the head of ending her life, unsure if she felt spite or respect for the man.

"I change as well with Robin, to ensure honor remains, even if all else falls. I vote to kill." Arya concluded, readying Needle and reaching over at her former pedestal to arm her leather gloves.

Reactions: The Myrmidon
Current Votes

Jennifer - Kill
Dlanor - Kill
River - Kill
Bayonetta - Kill
Kotomine - Kill
Robin - Kill
Arya - Kill
Ruby - Kill

---

Kill - 8
Spare - 0

Monokuma nods. "I think that just about does it. I'm so proud of you all."​

"D-Dlanor, I don't think this would..." Erika was unsure on how to respond to her Furniture's actions.

"...Lady Erika, you didn't vote yet because you're afraid to be wrong," Dlanor spoke, being able to tell this off from Erika's behavior.

"W-what... that's not it Dlanor!" Erika was quite all over the place, because she didn't give Dlanor the order to make that certain vote.

"Then vote, I thought that you would make your decision before I would. I only acted because of the code," Dlanor sighed, for once being the person to tell Erika what to do.

"...alright, then I say that my vote is for the kill as well," Erika got over her little conflict, and went with this vote.

@Atomyk

There is always another way. No matter what. If we fight hard enough we can. I vote to Spare her. Killing is wrong no matter what end you're on.*Natsu stood firmly. He is still beaten up at the ones he killed. Though it is slightly lifted from knowing they are alive now*

Staring at the girl, Rex's eyes seemed to water, a single tear trickling down the right side of his face as he spoke to her. "I'm sorry it had to come to this, Jennifer. This was never what we wanted, but it's the only way to set them free now. Please forgive me for failing you."

Turning to Arya, he gave her a stern look, which slowly shifted into a teary smile. "Make it quick, my daughter, and run me through afterward for putting you all through so much."

And then suddenly, another beam of light appears, similar to the one that heralded the arrival of Darth Rex.

JzfNpPc.png

It's a boy, and he doesn't look too happy. "Everyone, please... wait! Hold on!" He looks up, his eyes going wide at the mass vote to kill.

He looks down. "He's tricking you!"

SOgCdak.png

"Another beary rude intruder!" Monokuma exclaims.

ybEDwQj.png

"Change your votes immediately!"​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person

And then suddenly, another beam of light appears, similar to the one that heralded the arrival of Darth Rex.

JzfNpPc.png

It's a boy, and he doesn't look too happy. "Everyone, please... wait! Hold on!" He looks up, his eyes going wide at the mass vote to kill.

He looks down. "He's tricking you!"

SOgCdak.png

"Another beary rude intruder!" Monokuma exclaims.

ybEDwQj.png

"Change your votes immediately!"​
"Um... reason?" Erika blinked upon seeing this new arrival. Can't they get this done and over with? the detective was missing her master so much

@Atomyk

"Um... reason?" Erika blinked upon seeing this new arrival. Can't they get this done and over with? the detective was missing her master so much

@Atomyk
rh5I8Ah.png

"Monokuma can't kill anyone of his own free will! It's not in his programming! The vote is permission!"

KYEkXqA.png

Monokuma sighs. "Another loser trying to spare his friend. He doesn't even realize she's gone already... What an ugly ahoge he has!"​

Robin's Elfire tome was in his hands as he growled at the new arrival, "Explain yourself and why we we should, stranger!"

Status
Not open for further replies.