Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby in response, instinctively aimed her weapon at Wendy, but she didn't fire, she just looked worried "Why are you doing this?" she asked, frowning a little, she didn't seem to understand why Wendy wanted to be so selfish... Wendy almost sounded like Weiss in this situation, but, even Weiss wouldn't kill for such things... Would she?
Jennifer - Forest Shack - Ruby

"She's just a little girl," Jennifer says. "Forced to grow up too fast."

She steps forward delicately, Wendy still aiming her gun. The girl's eyes fill with tears. "You are my Prince. A Prince and a Princess must be together, after all, Jennifer, you are my eternal companion. Just promise to stay by my side, and save your smiles for me." She waves the gun slightly, her lip trembling. "That's all I ask! We don't need a filthy dog! We can't let anyone come between us... He's gone now!"

"I can't, Wendy. I simply can't--"

"How dare you?!" she screams. "Our vow! We had a vow!"

The next blast of thunder sends Stray Dog sprawling back, away from Monkey Jack and the hands. He moves to get up, but is punctured in the leg.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Raven
@BarrenThin

He screams, moving to circle around Poirot. "Joshua is... is...!" He then recoils from Dlanor, moving to to kick at her with his legs.

@Iowan Corn
@Gummi Bunnies

"She's just a little girl," Jennifer says. "Forced to grow up too fast."

She steps forward delicately, Wendy still aiming her gun. The girl's eyes fill with tears. "You are my Prince. A Prince and a Princess must be together, after all, Jennifer, you are my eternal companion. Just promise to stay by my side, and save your smiles for me." She waves the gun slightly, her lip trembling. "That's all I ask! We don't need a filthy dog! We can't let anyone come between us... He's gone now!"

"I can't, Wendy. I simply can't--"

"How dare you?!" she screams. "Our vow! We had a vow!"
"Stop!... Please!" Ruby shouted at Wendy, she didn't fire, but she still kept her weapon pointed at her, just incase Wendy tried anything... She didn't want to hurt anyone, she just wanted everyone to get along, but, it seemed that was near impossible at this rate.

River's focus was entirely on the strange looking man, watching him as she held her guns up. Edward approaching her caught her by surprise. She almost dropped her guns when he pushed her hands down. A blush spread across her cheeks when he kissed her. When he looked in her eyes she struggled not to lose her composure or lose every rational thought in her head. "Y-You have odd timing, you know that?" she stuttered. "What are you even talking about? Has your mind blown another gasket?" she asked, wondering what his strange question meant. She moved her hand to touch the device on his ear, checking to see if it was working. It baffled River that it seemed to be working. Still, strange question or not, she was relieved to see that he was safe.

@Joellie
"Calm yourself, miss Song... You shouldn't be worried about a drunk old man crawling on the floor." Ed assured her, trying to calm her down after startling her.

After realizing that River probably didn't know about the condition she was in yet, Edward didn't say anything else, but instead took her screwdriver out of his pocket, wrapped her hand around it and pointed it at her stomach. "Use it. However it works." He said with a light smile. If she really didn't know yet, Ed was curious to see her reaction. Of course, he hoped it would be a good reaction.

Hovering back down, Robin decided to end this non-lethally. Sneaking around Stray Dog, Robin quickly tackled him from behind, "Okay, big boy, time for you to calm down."

@Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Atomyk

Jack felt himself be hit to the ground as the stray dog got out of his grasp. He breathed and could feel the pain but he was use to worse after the monks and other battles he lost. he stood up and looked once more at the stray dog. He breathed then ran after him ready to use the staff as a support to push him up the fall hopefully on top of the dog. But then he heard Robin and deiced to make that more of a back up so he waited to see what Robin would do. Wuya watched and sighed out of boredom.

@The Pimp Tactician @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

The next blast of thunder sends Stray Dog sprawling back, away from Monkey Jack and the hands. He moves to get up, but is punctured in the leg.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Raven
@BarrenThin

He screams, moving to circle around Poirot. "Joshua is... is...!" He then recoils from Dlanor, moving to to kick at her with his legs.

@Iowan Corn
@Gummi Bunnies
Hovering back down, Robin decided to end this non-lethally. Sneaking around Stray Dog, Robin quickly tackled him from behind, "Okay, big boy, time for you to calm down."

@Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Atomyk
Dlanor saw that it was a perfect time to ask now, having her Red Key disappear. "Please explain on what you mean by the name 'Joshua.' You happen to say this a lot," Dlanor inquired, wondering on what the answer would be, she hoped that Robin kept this one down so they could get these answers.

@Atomyk @Raven @BarrenThin @The Pimp Tactician @Iowan Corn

"Let the man speak." Poirot brandishes his cane at the group. "Bah, he is trying to explain!'

"Mademoiselle, did you not hear?" He queries Erika. "He speaks of his son - this Joshua."

@Gummi Bunnies

"Calm yourself, miss Song... You shouldn't be worried about a drunk old man crawling on the floor." Ed assured her, trying to calm her down after startling her.

After realizing that River probably didn't know about the condition she was in yet, Edward didn't say anything else, but instead took her screwdriver out of his pocket, wrapped her hand around it and pointed it at her stomach. "Use it. However it works." He said with a light smile. If she really didn't know yet, Ed was curious to see her reaction. Of course, he hoped it would be a good reaction.
River paused when she took the screwdriver from him, still confused. He wanted her to scan herself? "I'm lost. Are you referring to my injury earlier? I apologized for not telling you about it. At least, I'm sure I did before passing out. I won't blame you if you're angry about it. I'm just not a big fan of showing off my wounds," she told him, taking her screwdriver back. Edward didn't seem angry though. Oddly enough, he seemed quite content. River was having a tough time figuring this out. She went silent for a moment, mentally trying to come to a conclusion without the effort of her screwdriver.

After a moment, however, she nearly gave up and pointed it at herself. But before she could press the button, another thought popped into her head and she dropped her hand at her side. Her eyes went wide. "It's... no... I can't be..." River opened and shut her mouth a few times, unsure what to say for a moment. She couldn't bring herself to speak out loud in the open in case someone was around, so she leaned closer to Edward and whispered in his ear: "My screwdriver told you I was pregnant, didn't it?"

@Joellie

River paused when she took the screwdriver from him, still confused. He wanted her to scan herself? "I'm lost. Are you referring to my injury earlier? I apologized for not telling you about it. At least, I'm sure I did before passing out. I won't blame you if you're angry about it. I'm just not a big fan of showing off my wounds," she told him, taking her screwdriver back. Edward didn't seem angry though. Oddly enough, he seemed quite content. River was having a tough time figuring this out. She went silent for a moment, mentally trying to come to a conclusion without the effort of her screwdriver.

After a moment, however, she nearly gave up and pointed it at herself. But before she could press the button, another thought popped into her head and she dropped her hand at her side. Her eyes went wide. "It's... no... I can't be..." River opened and shut her mouth a few times, unsure what to say for a moment. She couldn't bring herself to speak out loud in the open in case someone was around, so she leaned closer to Edward and whispered in his ear: "My screwdriver told you I was pregnant, didn't it?"

@Joellie
"Aye." Edward simply replied. "Quite an impressive device, if it can tell me things such as that." He said, referring to River's screwdriver. "I must stay though, I very much look forward to leaving this place and raising our child together back home in Gallifrey." Ed kept a smile on his face, not even realizing that what he just said was wrong. But the Doctor's memories were starting to enter his mind again, River's device had probably run out of battery power. "Have no worries, we'll raise it to be a proper sailor. Might even let it steer the TARDIS."

"Stop!... Please!" Ruby shouted at Wendy, she didn't fire, but she still kept her weapon pointed at her, just incase Wendy tried anything... She didn't want to hurt anyone, she just wanted everyone to get along, but, it seemed that was near impossible at this rate.

"Careful, Ruby." Jennifer looks to you. "Please." Turning back to Wendy, she says, "We can move on. We have to move on. Both of us."

"I'll never forgive you! Have you forgotten your oath, the rule of rose? Good-bye, Jennifer. You will regret choosing that dog over me."

"Wait--!"

But Wendy doesn't fire, she instead turns to The Bucket Knight and knocks him over, his bucket flying off his head. Wendy and Joshua the bear disappear. Jennifer can only stare at the spot where she once was.

@york

"Careful, Ruby." Jennifer looks to you. "Please." Turning back to Wendy, she says, "We can move on. We have to move on. Both of us."

"I'll never forgive you! Have you forgotten your oath, the rule of rose? Good-bye, Jennifer. You will regret choosing that dog over me."

"Wait--!"

But Wendy doesn't fire, she instead turns to The Bucket Knight and knocks him over, his bucket flying off his head. Wendy and Joshua the bear disappear. Jennifer can only stare at the spot where she once was.

@york
"Rose..." Ruby said quietly, she wasn't quite sure what Wendy was referring to, but, she looked towards the spot where Wendy once stood for a moment before turning to Jennifer "W-what did she mean?" she asked curiously, not really understanding why she'd shuddered all of a sudden.

Robin growled, "And you get to decide on your own that they deserve to die? No, I'm not going to allow that. I understand your pain, but this is too far," Elfire was ready to go as Robin finished his sentence. Letting loose, he aimed to consume the man whole in the flames.

"We made an oath together," Jennifer explains. "Wendy believed that I had broken it." She looks down, dropping to her knees to read the epitaph. It says nothing of your previous writings, only, "Everlasting. True love. I am yours." The vow.

"She was right, in a way." Jennifer places Brown's dog collar by the chalkboard. "I eventually decided I'd rather make that vow with Brown, than Wendy." She looks up at you. "But it's not over. We need to go back and end this."

@york

"Aye." Edward simply replied. "Quite an impressive device, if it can tell me things such as that." He said, referring to River's screwdriver. "I must stay though, I very much look forward to leaving this place and raising our child together back home in Gallifrey." Ed kept a smile on his face, not even realizing that what he just said was wrong. But the Doctor's memories were starting to enter his mind again, River's device had probably run out of battery power. "Have no worries, we'll raise it to be a proper sailor. Might even let it steer the TARDIS."
@Joellie

River tried to keep an emotionless expression for a moment while she sorted her feelings, but couldn't stop herself from letting out a chuckle when Ed mixed up identity again. She touched the side of his face tenderly for a moment before kissing him. She then wrapped her arms around him before burying her face against his chest. "I can hardly wrap my mind around this. B-But I cannot deny I'm pleased. Now I'll have you and a child by my side. I am the luckiest time traveler alive," she said, smiling.

She was happy, but felt conflicted deep down. What if Edward lost his life permanently from those memories messing up his mind? Or what if she had to erase his memories with the second device she made in order to save him? Then the baby would never know his or her father. And, oh crap, how would The Doctor react if he found out? And what if...

River pulled back, her smile fading from her lips. Her eyes teared up slightly. "Edward, we died again. After you scanned me, we died shortly after. So doesn't that mean... the baby probably died too?" The thought broke her heart, but she didn't want to get excited just yet when what she mentioned was a very likely possibility.

Robin growled, "And you get to decide on your own that they deserve to die? No, I'm not going to allow that. I understand your pain, but this is too far," Elfire was ready to go as Robin finished his sentence. Letting loose, he aimed to consume the man whole in the flames.
Your words do seem to sway him, Robin. The fire raging around him, Stray Dog looks up toward the sky. Tears fill his eyes. Just looking at him, you can tell this man is beyond broken. "I just want to be with him."

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @BarrenThin @Iowan Corn

Pretty Boy growls and throws more skulls "Killing these kids won't bring your son back! It won't solve a damn thing!"

@Atomyk

"Hmph... you're just like that old man Kinzo... you're too far away to bring back from where you are now. Maybe this way, you would at least get to see your son again. Sorry, but goodbye," Erika seemed disgusted by this piece of information. It literally reminded her of the premise of the Rokkenjima murder case. She watched with not much visual pity for the man as he burned, but for some reason, she was being reminded of some other parts of her personal past.

@The Pimp Tactician @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.