Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmmm...if not that...then we're in a sort of...rubbish bin" he says with a grin "We're what doesn't exist in the real world?"

He had tried the obvious answer, and why not try the opposite, if not where everything exists, why not be the bits that didn't exist in the right worlds...a sort of...patchwork world...made of leftovers

@Atomyk

"Rubbish bin? So we're just the parts no longer needed, Pretty?" These were interesting ideas. However, some of these people seemed to still be needed still in their worlds.

Rubbish Bin is glad people are thinking of him.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Well... there was one thing that got me wondering..." Erika happened to say,"We started off in a school, which happened to be nearby a mall, and from that... we found ourselves in a city. Those first areas are connected together closely... meaning that those places possibly come together with the same documents that record the said place's history." It seemed like she was analyzing all that was made known during their entire time here... Again, don't bother the detective as she thinks this out.

"I have a suggestion to offer up. Not about the location, but about who may be responsible for this. Does this have anything to do with a demon named Akibahara?" River questioned, placing a hand on her hip and looking out at the others with an intelligent enthusiasm. "I was originally sent to this place to look for information on said being. Before entering the ruins, that name came up a few times. So tell me, does this have to do with anything?"
Sn1uqaN.png

"Getting ahead of yourself, Song! But..." Monokuma cups his chin. "Do you remember how you got here? It might help a few folks out!"​

"Maybe...not unnecessary, just...not vital" he says with a smirk "You know...I'm not that important back in my world, the place will be fine when I go back...I'm not vital for the sake of the planet..."

@Atomyk
@The Pimp Tactician

KYEkXqA.png

"Interesting ideas! That would explain how Jennifer's memories affected the world around you, but... it's wrong. You're thinking very big, aren't you both?"

@york
@DapperDogman
Wait... The bucket knight seemed to be something present throughout all the worlds... Perhaps he had something to do with all of this. Though Ruby couldn't quite figure out where they were, though the way everything seemed to play out felt like a game to her... So... Maybe that was it. Ruby spoke up again "Maybe we're all in some sort of crazy game!" she suggested, it was something completely absurd admittedly though.

"Rubbish bin? So we're just the parts no longer needed, Pretty?" These were interesting ideas. However, some of these people seemed to still be needed still in their worlds.
KYEkXqA.png

"Are you suggesting maybe that you're... dead?" Monokuma grins. "How many times can one person die, I wonder? If you are rubbish, then what of the videos I showed you of your worlds? Your friends and family... dead?"

@DapperDogman
@The Pimp Tactician

"Doubtful on the non-vital part, Pretty. I remember still being in the process of killing a dark god, something only I could do," Robin countered.

@DapperDogman

"Well... there was one thing that got me wondering..." Erika happened to say,"We started off in a school, which happened to be nearby a mall, and from that... we found ourselves in a city. Those first areas are connected together closely... meaning that those places possibly come together with the same documents that record the said place's history." It seemed like she was analyzing all that was made known during their entire time here... Again, don't bother the detective as she thinks this out.
Its not Monokuma that responds to you, but Leia the reporter. "I, uh... This school you guys mention. I don't remember it existing before. I don't think I've ever heard of Jabberwock Island before either!"

@Gummi Bunnies

"Those worlds are not ours" he says with a chuckle "They are works intended to induce fear..." he stops and taps his chin "Yes...I remember, in the beginning...each of us was dreaming...we're all in a dream, is that what you're saying?"

@Atomyk

"As for you, Robin, the world would go on, even if it fell into ruin and darkness...the world would exist..." he says with a blunt tone "You're not vital for the planet, you're vital for humanity"

@The Pimp Tactician

"Those worlds are not ours" he says with a chuckle "They are works intended to induce fear..." he stops and taps his chin "Yes...I remember, in the beginning...each of us was dreaming...we're all in a dream, is that what you're saying?"

@Atomyk

"As for you, Robin, the world would go on, even if it fell into ruin and darkness...the world would exist..." he says with a blunt tone "You're not vital for the planet, you're vital for humanity"

@The Pimp Tactician

"If we're in a dream, how can we feel pain?" Robin countered again, "If we were in a dream, we would have woken up by now."

Sn1uqaN.png

"Getting ahead of yourself, Song! But..." Monokuma cups his chin. "Do you remember how you got here? It might help a few folks out!"​
"How I got here?" River repeated, thinking over the question for a moment. She quieted down and went into thought for a moment. "I time traveled to come here, but I blacked out before I arrived. Then I remember waking up in one of those dorm rooms. My hands were hot, but my body was as cold as ice." River rattled off the details like the event had happened yesterday. "I also felt weaker," she added. "Could these odd effects on our bodies be clues, perhaps?" she asked.

@Atomyk @Joellie @The courtroom

Its not Monokuma that responds to you, but Leia the reporter. "I, uh... This school you guys mention. I don't remember it existing before. I don't think I've ever heard of Jabberwock Island before either!"

@Gummi Bunnies
"Good..." Erika says as she puts that into her train of thoughts. So was those locations loosely connected but never implemented to this world in particular? Or was it that they were somehow made existing to those world as if you were adding a character late into a story? the possibilities were endless in this vast catbox regarding the case: Where were they?

roLnfd6.png

"Let's say we are talking about reincarnation, Tact. Some of you have died twice over here alone!"

@The Pimp Tactician

"As for the dream idea... Hmm! It would make sense, wouldn't it?"

@DapperDogman

Wait... The bucket knight seemed to be something present throughout all the worlds... Perhaps he had something to do with all of this. Though Ruby couldn't quite figure out where they were, though the way everything seemed to play out felt like a game to her... So... Maybe that was it. Ruby spoke up again "Maybe we're all in some sort of crazy game!" she suggested, it was something completely absurd admittedly though.
7C2nF1r.png

"Well, you are in a game of sorts... A Murder Game! But... that's not exactly what you mean, is it?"

@york

Robin frowned, "Would it, Monokuma, or are you simply messing with our heads again?"

"If we're in a dream, how can we feel pain?" Robin countered again, "If we were in a dream, we would have woken up by now."
It's entirely possible we're imagining the pain...a natural response from the brain, much like the body going into shock if it thinks it died...like falling in a dream"

g2j0kGi.png

"For once, I'm really trying to help! I just said the dream idea would make sense, not that it was correct."

@The Pimp Tactician

"Can one imagine pain? Yes, I suppose so, but what if you had... help?"

@DapperDogman

Status
Not open for further replies.