Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin felt around in his cloak and found two more tomes, Elwind and Elthunder. Wasting no time, he jumped and set a blast at the ground below him, "Elwind!" This pushed him up to a higher place in the sky, and he began to hover there. "Time to get rid of you!" Robin yelled down at Stray Dog. Charging up Elthunder, he took aim and fired the bolt of pure electricity down at the man.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Raven

@Atomyk @Anyone

Not really having gotten her questions answered, the feisty blonde turned to leave with a scowl. She would need to find clues elsewhere. She glanced back at the group, seeing they had Jennifer and were possibly intending to send her into the room. Deciding to let them take care of it, she moved to walk off. Personally, River wasn't sure what the right decision was. She knew she had been making a lot of bad choices lately too, and didn't want the feeling of more wrong decisions weighing on her shoulders. Surely the others could handle it.

Then a few more crazy events occurred before she could leave. River didn't really understand any of it, but it scared her nevertheless. She said the only word she knew which had brought her peace throughout the years of her life. "Doctor..." Once she was able to move again, River fled the room. She was certain the others could handle this now. River couldn't hurt children. Not these girls. She'd rather face any other threats she were to see outside. She rushed down the stairs, stopping when she saw the stray dog attacking children in the distance. "This place is more demented then hell," River said to herself, taking out her guns in case the man tried to attack her. He looked far away enough to where River didn't think he would attack her, but she needed to be careful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack saw the stray dog and lifted up his staff. "Monkey Staff" He said once more becoming Monkey Jack. He stood ready to block the dogs attack if he came the he held the staff and was ready as well with his monkey reflects. Wuya just was floating and gave a sigh. "Can't help you twat." She said to Jack. "Turn me back now." Jack didn't look to Wuya. "Nope not yet." Wuya growled. "Fine then help Robin fight that dumb dog." Jack grinned. "Working on it." He said.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

Poirot steps through the doorway in turn, only to hasten when he hears the screams of the girls. "Sang Sacre!" He lifts up his cane as he rushes forward to put himself between one of the girls and the older man. "No, get back! What are you doing, man? Come to your senses!"

As the man crawls towards them, Poirot whacks at him with the edge of his cane. "Stop!"

@Atomyk
@everyone else

Pretty Boy chuckles as hands grab at the one called Stray Dog

He opens his eyes, suddenly they have turned blue as his skin becomes wood again, granting him his modified powers back

He tosses skull after skull at the man with a wicked laugh "You're the big, bad doggy? PATHETIC!"

@Atomyk

Frank was about to shoot Diana in the back of the head when Jenny gave her warning. He didn't care about anything else in that instant. He dropped down to one knee, tracking the girl's movements. He squeezed the trigger, going to put a bullet in Wendy's brain.
Wendy's fled the scene. All that remains is Stray Dog.

"I'll go find her!" Jennifer yells, running out of the orphanage and into the forest.

@BarrenThin
@york

Stray Dog stares down Poirot. "For... Joshua..." the man mutters.

@Iowan Corn

He's then blasted with thunder. He recoils from the attack, deterred away from the children and Poirot, but still moving. He then moves forward, crashing into Monkey Jack at a great speed. Then the hands coming, holding Stray Dog to the spot. "Joshua!" he screams, flailing every which way, smashing against Monkey Jack in the process.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Raven
@DapperDogman

"I'll go find her!" Jennifer yells, running out of the orphanage and into the forest.

@BarrenThin
@york

@Iowan Corn

He's then blasted with thunder. He recoils from the attack, deterred away from the children and Poirot, but still moving. He then moves forward, crashing into Monkey Jack at a great speed. Then the hands coming, holding Stray Dog to the spot. "Joshua!" he screams, flailing every which way, smashing against Monkey Jack in the process.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Raven
@DapperDogman
Frank is too torn to decide where to go. He just freezes.

@Anyone

@BarrenThin
@york

@Iowan Corn

@The Pimp Tactician
@Raven
@DapperDogman
Ruby followed, not letting herself stop for anything just yet, she didn't want to leave Jennifer behind, what if Wendy had turned hostile too? She spurred herself on, even attempting to use her semblance to go faster, running after Jennifer into the forest.

Poirot keeps his cane raised and inbetween the 'stray dog' and himself. "Joshua? Who is this Joshua?"

This was worse than that play he saw with Hastings - finding the murderer in the play was someone entered in the second act! Bah!

He stumbles backwards as the man screams from the attacks, all the while calling for this Joshua. He lowers his cane to steady himself, even if he keeps a weather eye on the madman.

Ruby followed, not letting herself stop for anything just yet, she didn't want to leave Jennifer behind, what if Wendy had turned hostile too? She spurred herself on, even attempting to use her semblance to go faster, running after Jennifer into the forest.
Jennifer - Forest - Ruby

You practically run into Jennifer as she stops at a clearing. She stares at the shack ahead. "I think she went in here."

You both step inside to find Wendy standing beside The Bucket Knight. Joshua the bear is on the floor. Wendy is pointing the revolver she got at Gregory's house at you both. "Is Brown that important to you? It's just a dog. A filthy animal! I wanted you to stop sharing your wonderful smile with him... I wanted you to share it only with me!"

Jennifer swallows a lump in her throat. "I know, Wendy. I know."

"What some dog he is," Erika sighed as she saw all of this play out,"Dlanor, I bet you know what to do here..." Of course, it was obvious on what Erika was telling her on what to do.

"...as you wish," Dlanor sighed as she went to summon her Red Key, her eyes focused on the 'Stray Dog.'

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Verite @Raven

@Atomyk @Anyone

Not really having gotten her questions answered, the feisty blonde turned to leave with a scowl. She would need to find clues elsewhere. She glanced back at the group, seeing they had Jennifer and were possibly intending to send her into the room. Deciding to let them take care of it, she moved to walk off. Personally, River wasn't sure what the right decision was. She knew she had been making a lot of bad choices lately too, and didn't want the feeling of more wrong decisions weighing on her shoulders. Surely the others could handle it.

Then a few more crazy events occurred before she could leave. River didn't really understand any of it, but it scared her nevertheless. She said the only word she knew which had brought her peace throughout the years of her life. "Doctor..." Once she was able to move again, River fled the room. She was certain the others could handle this now. River couldn't hurt children. Not these girls. She'd rather face any other threats she were to see outside. She rushed down the stairs, stopping when she saw the stray dog attacking children. "This place is more demented then hell," River said to herself, taking out her guns in case the man tried to attack her.
Having wandered around for quite some time, Ed eventually stumbled upon the sight of a weird looking man on his hands and knees, chasing children that were running away from him. However, he didn't think much else of it, and didn't consider the man to be a danger at all. He'd seen many drunks, and most children would be scared of the sight of them. Besides, the man didn't seem to be carrying any weapons.

What did catch his attention however, was River standing there with her guns aimed at the man. He smiled and walked up to her from the side, then wrapping an arm around her neck. "Have you knowledge of what hell is like then, miss Song? Can't say I would be surprised.." Keeping a smirk on his lips, he pushed down River's gun and walked in front of her to give her a kiss on the lips. He then looked straight in her eyes and softly said: "Have you been trying to think of a proper name as much as I have been?"

Monkey Jack holds off. He finally jumps behind the dog man at great speed and then places the staff in front of the man holding him for a bit. "A little held her to clam the guy?" He asked.
Stray Dog rages against Monkey Jack. You can't hold him for long!

@Raven

In response to Poirot, Stray Dog screams out to no one, "My... son!"

@Iowan Corn

You'll recognize Stray Dog as the man who attempted to kill himself, Frank.

@BarrenThin

"Breath and aim, breath and aim...," Robin muttered to himself as he aimed another Elthunder. Lining up the shot to miss Jack, Robin let loose the fury of rage-filled god of lightening at Stray Dog.

@Atomyk @Raven @Gummi Bunnies

Stray Dog rages against Monkey Jack. You can't hold him for long!"

@Raven

In response to Poirot, Stray Dog screams out to no one, "My... son!"

@Iowan Corn

You'll recognize Stray Dog as the man who attempted to kill himself, Frank.

@BarrenThin
Frank paused. All indecision melted from his face as he went to shoot the man. Most likely to everyone's surprise, he went non-lethal, aiming for his knee.

@Atomyk and friends

Jennifer - Forest - Ruby

You practically run into Jennifer as she stops at a clearing. She stares at the shack ahead. "I think she went in here."

You both step inside to find Wendy standing beside The Bucket Knight. Joshua the bear is on the floor. Wendy is pointing the revolver she got at Gregory's house at you both. "Is Brown that important to you? It's just a dog. A filthy animal! I wanted you to stop sharing your wonderful smile with him... I wanted you to share it only with me!"

Jennifer swallows a lump in her throat. "I know, Wendy. I know."
Ruby in response, instinctively aimed her weapon at Wendy, but she didn't fire, she just looked worried "Why are you doing this?" she asked, frowning a little, she didn't seem to understand why Wendy wanted to be so selfish... Wendy almost sounded like Weiss in this situation, but, even Weiss wouldn't kill for such things... Would she?

His son? Poirot frowns, and is on the verge of complaining again about latecomers, until he realizes what the man is saying. "Eh, I, Poirot, am an imbecile!" He gestures towards the orphanage. "His son, most likely, was taken here to the orphanage - among the girls, has any seen a young boy?"

He takes a hesitant step forward. "Quick, as it may be this man's son." He addresses the madman. "Sir, do calm down. If your son is here, I, Poirot, will find him, or know the reason why not."

@Atomyk

Having wandered around for quite some time, Ed eventually stumbled upon the sight of a weird looking man on his hands and knees, chasing children that were running away from him. However, he didn't think much else of it, and didn't consider the man to be a danger at all. He'd seen many drunks, and most children would be scared of the sight of them. Besides, the man didn't seem to be carrying any weapons.

What did catch his attention however, was River standing there with her guns aimed at the man. He smiled and walked up to her from the side, then wrapping an arm around her neck. "Have you knowledge of what hell is like then, miss Song? Can't say I would be surprised.." Keeping a smirk on his lips, he pushed down River's gun and walked in front of her to give her a kiss on the lips. He then looked straight in her eyes and softly said: "Have you been trying to think of a proper name as much as I have been?"
River's focus was entirely on the strange looking man, watching him as she held her guns up. Edward approaching her caught her by surprise. She almost dropped her guns when he pushed her hands down. A blush spread across her cheeks when he kissed her. When he looked in her eyes she struggled not to lose her composure or lose every rational thought in her head. "Y-You have odd timing, you know that?" she stuttered. "What are you even talking about? Has your mind blown another gasket?" she asked, wondering what his strange question meant. She moved her hand to touch the device on his ear, checking to see if it was working. It baffled River that it seemed to be working. Still, strange question or not, she was relieved to see that he was safe.

@Joellie

Status
Not open for further replies.