Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Atomyk

River kicked the door once. "Oh, bloody hell! Can't you just tell me where the hell we're at!? Where is this orphanage located?" she questioned. She hadn't noticed the others gathering. River hadn't been paying attention to them before and really had no idea what they were up to. :) Cause River likes to do her own thang.
Judging by the girl's English accents, you're somewhere within the English countryside. However, before Amanda can respond, there is a knock at the door. She hastily nods.

"It's time." To Bayonetta, she says, "On the Princess' orders."

And who could be the Princess?

@DapperDogman
@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Iowan Corn

Wuya glared at him really pissed now. Jack began to laugh. "Well you shouldn't have said that while she's like this." He then looked to Wuya. "Don't you dare use me as the example." Wuya laughed. "No I can share." She looked to Kotomine. "If I decied I have to know I could just try possessing one of you and checking your recent thoughts while I'm like this or past memories but I guess I won't for now." She said in an evil voice. Jack shuddered. "Wuya please your creeping me out again ugly." Wuya turned once more to Jack. "Boy shut up if you know what's good for you." Jack laughed.

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician
"Careful. I've eaten garlic recently, devil," he spoke, as if referring to Wuya as some sort of Catholic demon, "In any case, if I do get around to telling it to you, it would be away from Ms. Furudo. But I'm too tired to worry about this anymore..."

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

The girls hesitantly nod, moving to take you inside. They don't really get why Jennifer's dog is such a problem, and to them your suggestions seems rather reasonable.

@Iowan Corn

You're led to the attic, where others are gathered around the Club Room door. Amanda scowls at River. "Questions? You shouldn't be asking any questions!" She points at Jennifer. "We've been told to take her in, that's all it is!"

@DapperDogman
@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Poirot follows the two girls up the stairs to the attic, in time for him to hear the declaration from Amanda. The elderly detective, slightly out of breath from the stairs, lifts a finger to shake it in disagreement with her. "No, mademoiselle. One should always ask questions, or else there is no order, no method that can be figured out. We must know all the facts before we act."

@Atomyk
@everyone in the attic

"Just let me go, everybody! I have to finish this! I can get the answers you all want!"

She turns to the group. "Let me go, and I promise everything will be okay."

It's up to all of you if Jennifer steps through that door.

@DapperDogman
@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Iowan Corn
Ruby looked conflicted, very conficted for the moment, but in the end, she sighed a little and nodded, following after Jennifer a little, she wasn't sure if the others would agree, but she decided to let her go this time. "Ok..." She said softly, she wasn't sure if this was the right decision, but, it was what Jennifer had wanted after all...

"I've been promised a reward" Pretty Boy says with a frown "I am expecting you to uphold your word, as the Red Crayon Aristocrats, breaking a promise is nigh breaking a rule...and you all know the outcome of that"
He grins and crosses his arms "So...Where is the Duchess? I believe it is up to her to announce me the Duke...is it not?"

@Atomyk

"Just let me go, everybody! I have to finish this! I can get the answers you all want!"

She turns to the group. "Let me go, and I promise everything will be okay."

It's up to all of you if Jennifer steps through that door.

@DapperDogman
@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Iowan Corn
"We let you go," Bayonetta suggested to Jennifer, and to the group, "but we stay with you. Keep an eye on you."

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko7_250.gif

She looked at the others to see if they were okay with all of this.

"To ensure this rather vague process has no... unpleasant outcome for you."

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin @John-117 @Ryu Keiko @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Iowan Corn

OOC: will be away for a few hours so if Bayonetta is needed just act out on my behalf ;)

Poirot takes a deep breath as he considers all the facts he knows, before nodding. "In the end, we all take responsibility for our own decisions, mon ami. IF this is one of yours, then I will allow it." He pauses to frown. "Not without doubts, and if you will take Poirot's advice, you will not go."

He shrugs. "But I leave the choice to you."

@Atomyk

"I've been promised a reward" Pretty Boy says with a frown "I am expecting you to uphold your word, as the Red Crayon Aristocrats, breaking a promise is nigh breaking a rule...and you all know the outcome of that"
He grins and crosses his arms "So...Where is the Duchess? I believe it is up to her to announce me the Duke...is it not?"
"You never brought her, did you?" asks Amanda. "She came here herself to protect her special friend."

@DapperDogman

(Sorry, fell asleep on the couch)

"I'm guessing it would be a little confusing to say I'm glad you're okay, so I'll have to settle for doing this," Robin gave Erika a quick kiss and smiled at her, "I love you, Erika. Now then, come on, we have work with Pretty Boy to do."

@Raven @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

"Careful. I've eaten garlic recently, devil," he spoke, as if referring to Wuya as some sort of Catholic demon, "Anywho, if I do get around to telling it to you, it would be away from Ms. Furudo. But I'm too tired to worry about this anymore..."

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
Wuya grinned at his comment. "Why thank you. I don't think garlic would stop me. Jack often tells how the breath of the dead smells." She said giving a laugh then took a glance at Erika. "Ah I see. So it concerns her more than me. Then never mind. I'm no longer interested." She said not caring anymore. Jack gave a sigh of relief. Then Wuya grew wide eyed. "Jack we need out of this game now." Jack looked at her confused. "Game? Oh you mean get out of Monokuma's game okay why?" Wuya turned. "We must get to the Wu before the monks if there alive." Jack gave a dumb look. Wuya then looked to the others. "Till Jack is willing to turn me back shall we get a move on? I mean isn't there a way for us to head back to our worlds or something?" She asked still thinking on the new Wu she just sensed. Jack gave a yawn. "Wuya clam down don't worry the monks are no big deal at the moment." Wuya sighed and waited to hear the others thoughts.

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

(Sorry, fell asleep on the couch)

"I'm guessing it would be a little confusing to say I'm glad you're okay, so I'll have to settle for doing this," Robin gave Erika a quick kiss and smiled at her, "I love you, Erika. Now then, come on, we have work with Pretty Boy to do."

@Raven @Verite @Gummi Bunnies
That kiss was refreshing to have at the moment, because clearly, Erika seriously needed a break from all of this some time soon. "Love you too Robin-kun," Erika said, and for once using a Japanese honorific in her speech,"So...let's get going. I'm sure we have him waiting for quite a long time. Besides, my headache is starting to go away." At the sound of that, it was clear that Erika and Dlanor were ready to catch up with the others.

@The Pimp Tactician @Verite @Raven

Pretty Boy sighs loudly and facepalms "God damn it" he curses loudly "Well, so much for the plan, guys...good job with the dog, you scummy little" he stops and takes a deep breath "It won't matter if she's dead"

"Jennifer, you've got nothing to live for without Brown" he states, meaning if the dog dies, so does she

"So, little girl...now that their lives are joined...care to let the dog go?"

@Atomyk

Wuya saw Robin kiss Erika and had flown off a little ways. Jack rolled his eyes. "Yep she has it bad." He said not sure if the others followed what he meant as he went after her for she was waiting for everyone of course for she couldn't do much on her own. Finally they began to follow the others to Pretty Boy.

@DapperDogman @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician

Frank was clearly having trouble resisting the urge to shoot the aristocrats. He was fairly certain that, if he moved quickly enough, they couldn't surpress him, but he was giving them a chance to make the right choice.

@Atomyk
@DapperDogman
@Everyone concerned Frank might lose it

Pretty Boy sighs loudly and facepalms "God damn it" he curses loudly "Well, so much for the plan, guys...good job with the dog, you scummy little" he stops and takes a deep breath "It won't matter if she's dead"

"Jennifer, you've got nothing to live for without Brown" he states, meaning if the dog dies, so does she

"So, little girl...now that their lives are joined...care to let the dog go?"
Jennifer shakes her head. "I'm sorry. You tried, but... it's not going to work. I think..."

I think he's already gone, she wants to say.

"The events have to happen as they did before," she says vaguely.

@DapperDogman

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"The Lying Princess"

Jennifer nods at Bayonetta. "We all go inside."

Amanda shrugs. "Like it even matters."

She then giggles, opening the door. She steps inside first, before offering the chance for Jennifer and the others to come inside. Like the Club Room back in the airship, the girls sit on their raised platforms, looking down at you all. On the floor is a beaten red sack. Amanda points to it. "Your friend's inside the bag," she says, prompting Jennifer to rush to it, falling to her knees to get the sack open. "It's too late now." Out of it falls the head of a stuffed dog. Some of you were expecting an actual dead dog, but Jennifer reacts to it like it's the real thing regardless. She screams, throwing the bag away, trying to abate the tears pooling around her eyes.

Looking up, you'll all see that the Princess of the Rose is finally in attendance. She's never been up in her seat up high on the platform in all of your previous times in the Club Room. Her face is obscured by a bouquet of red roses that she carries wrapped in a newspaper. As Jennifer sobs, holding her stomach in pain, the Princess steps down from her perch. Some of you might try to move and stop her, but you all feel mesmerized by some kind of force as the Princess steps up to Jennifer. She pulls the bouquet away and smiles, offering the roses to Jennifer.

DAIf0Uj.png

It's Wendy. Not all of you met her, but of all the deranged girls running about, Wendy had so far been the nicest of them.

Jennifer physically recoils upon seeing her, her sobs turning to growls of anger. She bursts up from her position on the ground and does something you've all probably wanted to do. She slaps Wendy-- hard. The girl goes tumbling, to the ground.

kLoJquH.png

Just like that, the spell is broken. You can all move again, free to do whatever you like to the children. Because that's just what they are-- children.

"I let this happen," Jennifer practically moans. "I played their stupid little games, buying into their fantasies. They weren't Aristocrats, none of us were. All we were was a bunch of children who thought in childish ways." She turns around to face you all, looking nineteen once again. This is the Jennifer that 'died' all the way back in the school. "Wendy thought that by killing Brown, then that would mean we'd spend all our time together again. She didn't understand. She didn't get it. We were just stupid children."

She pauses, realizing an explanation was needed. "I'm sorry, everyone, but somehow you've become trapped inside my twisted memories."

The girls behind her are cowering now. Diana holds out a hand. "Wait, please. We--"

Meg curtsies. "You are the new Princess of the Red Rose, Jennifer."

Diana nods. "Forgive all that I've done, Princess!"

The other girls nod with her, giving Jennifer curtsies. She only looks to Wendy in response. However...

"Where did Wendy go?" Jennifer asks, suddenly panicked.

She's missing. One of the younger girls looks out the window and points. "She's outside!"

Diana crosses her arms. "She lied about Stray Dog, didn't she? He never existed!"

"She's a lying princess!" says Amanda.

"Let's go teach her a lesson!" yells one of the girls, and they start piling out of the Club Room. Jennifer pleads with them to stop, but they don't listen. She instead turns to you all.

"We have to stop this!" she cries. "Wendy is going to kill them all!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Iowan Corn @Mari @york @John-117 @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Ryu Keiko

---

For those of on your way to the Club Room, you hear screams coming from the front of the orphanage. Going outside, you'll find a very odd sight.

oVowvxW.jpg

An older man is walking around on all fours, attacking the children. They scream and try to flee from him, but he's fast.

Stray Dog is here.

@The Pimp Tactician @Verite @Raven @Gummi Bunnies

"Once upon a time, there was a little girl who told lies.

She liked to scare the other girls by screaming, "Stray Dog is coming, Stray Dog is coming!"

But soon, everyone stopped being scared.
They hated the way that she lied.

One day, the girl came home screaming, "Stray Dog is coming, really!"

Everyone thought it was just another lie.

Except this time, it was no lie at all, and so they were all gobbled up.

The End."

Continued here.

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@John-117 as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

@Atomyk as Jennifer (Rule of Rose)

Last edited:
Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"The Lying Princess"

She then giggles, opening the door. She steps inside first, before offering the chance for Jennifer and the others to come inside. Like the Club Room back in the airship, the girls sit on their raised platforms, looking down at you all. On the floor is a beaten red sack. Amanda points to it. "Your friend's inside the bag," she says, prompting Jennifer to rush to it, falling to her knees to get the sack open. "It's too late now." Out of it falls the head of a stuffed dog. Some of you were expecting an actual dead dog, but Jennifer reacts to it like it's the real thing regardless. She screams, throwing the bag away, trying to abate the tears pooling around her eyes.

Looking up, you'll all see that the Princess of the Rose is finally in attendance. She's never been up in her seat up high on the platform in all of your previous times in the Club Room. Her face is obscured by a bouquet of red roses that she carries wrapped in a newspaper. As Jennifer sobs, holding her stomach in pain, the Princess steps down from her perch. Some of you might try to move and stop her, but you all feel mesmerized by some kind of force as the Princess steps up to Jennifer. She pulls the bouquet away and smiles, offering the roses to Jennifer.

DAIf0Uj.png

It's Wendy. Not all of you met her, but of all the deranged girls running about, Wendy had so far been the nicest of them.

Jennifer physically recoils upon seeing her, her sobs turning to growls of anger. She bursts up from her position on the ground and does something you've all probably wanted to do. She slaps Wendy-- hard. The girl goes tumbling, to the ground.

kLoJquH.png

Just like that, the spell is broken. You can all move again, free to do whatever you like to the children. Because that's just what they are-- children.

"I let this happen," Jennifer practically moans. "I played their stupid little games, buying into their fantasies. They weren't Aristocrats, none of us were. All we were was a bunch of children who thought in childish ways." She turns around to face you all, looking nineteen once again. This is the Jennifer that 'died' all the way back in the school. "Wendy thought that by killing Brown, then that would mean we'd spend all our time together again. She didn't understand. She didn't get it. We were just stupid children."

She pauses, realizing an explanation was needed. "I'm sorry, everyone, but somehow you've become trapped inside my twisted memories."

The girls behind her are cowering now. Diana holds out a hand. "Wait, please. We--"

The other girls nod with her, giving Jennifer curtsies. She only looks to Wendy in response. However...

She's missing. One of the younger girls looks out the window and points. "She's outside!"

Diana crosses her arms. "She lied about Stray Dog, didn't she? He never existed!"

"Let's go teach her a lesson!" yells one of the girls, and they start piling out of the Club Room. Jennifer pleads with them to stop, but they don't listen. She instead turns to you all.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Iowan Corn @Mari @york @John-117 @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Ryu Keiko

---

For those of on your way to the Club Room, you hear screams coming from the front of the orphanage. Going outside, you'll find a very odd sight.

oVowvxW.jpg

An older man is walking around on all fours, attacking the children. They scream and try to flee from him, but he's fast.

Stray Dog is here.

Cast List:

@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)

Frank was about to shoot Diana in the back of the head when Jenny gave her warning. He didn't care about anything else in that instant. He dropped down to one knee, tracking the girl's movements. He squeezed the trigger, going to put a bullet in Wendy's brain.

@Atomyk and friends

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"The Lying Princess"

DAIf0Uj.png

kLoJquH.png

---

oVowvxW.jpg

Stray Dog is here.

Cast List:

Crescent_Rose.gif
Ruby nodded, she spun her Crescent rose around, fully deploying the scythe on it's end before rushing after the others, she needed to do something... Fast! That crazed man attacking all the children was a threat to them all, but, first, she had to see where Wendy was, maybe she could convince her to stop all this...

Status
Not open for further replies.