Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poirot nods his head as the girl describes the issue with Jennifer. "Ah, a mystery. I like to tidy such loose ends. Perhaps this Jennifer is telling the truth, and someone else who took the Prince wishes for her to take the blame." He shrugs. "I have seen this many times." He gives River a sour look as she barges ahead in the questioning. Really, it was like being with Inspector Japp, all over again. He smiles at the thought, and turns back to the girl who answered River's question. "We are getting somewhere then. This Red Crayon Aristocrats . . . they are the ones who want this Jennifer, yes?"

He considers the name childish - red crayon, bah - but perhaps it meant that the group were children themselves. Children running the orphanage could explain the untidiness of the whole situation. "Also, when did this Mr. Hoffman leave? It does not seem a good thing to do, est-ce pas?"
"It wasn't that long ago," says the quiet one.

"He left Clara in charge," says the other. "She was the oldest."

"He was very angry. Very very angry."

"And then Clara left. She cried a lot."

"And Miss Carol too. She yelled a lot, but she cleaned after us. I didn't think she'd ever leave us." There's a pause. The two girls becoming more comfortable. No one ever paid them so much attention before. "They're the bosses. But they are hard to speak to."

"Even if Jennifer didn't take Joshua... she's filthy. The Princess said so. Ever since that dog came around."

@Iowan Corn
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The sack thankfully doesn't attack as you pull it into the light. "Oh, god!" Jennifer screams at the sight of it.

U7qLe6A.png

It's Martha Carol, the orphanage's cleaning lady, that comes out of the sack. She's dead.

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york

The sack thankfully doesn't attack as you pull it into the light. "Oh, god!" Jennifer screams at the sight of it.

U7qLe6A.png

It's Martha Carol, the orphanage's cleaning lady, that comes out of the sack. She's dead.

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york
Ruby jumped back with a high pitched yelp, a look of sheer horror on her face "W-What... W-who..." she stuttered, her voice was failing her as she was caught offguard by what had happened here, despite all that had happened, she'd seldom had to witness someone dead like this... What was happening here...

Bayonetta was surprised by the sight.

"Why was the bag moving, I wonder?" she asked to the group as she looked at the body to find a cause of death.
Looking the woman over, you'll find a bunch of bruises all over her body. She was simply beaten to death.

Jennifer looks away. "I don't know. I don't know."

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york

"Hmph. I'm not sure of the nature of Dlanor's powers, but I'll try to summon what I can," he said, attempting to summon one of those Red Keys that Dlanor got out.

If successful, he would continue circling around Natsu, slashing at his back before retreating a little.

#postingwhiledoinotherstuff
Natsu would fall back right into one of Kotomine's swings, the memory complete as the boy crumples in pain, his back being seared shut by a blast from Robin, who oddly enough doesn't seem to know who the pair are, giving them a confused look for an instant before PB grabs Kotomine's hand and transports them back to the world of the living

"That was close" he mutters, knowing Robin might see what had happened "He likely saw us as Erika and Dlanor, as the memory would be logical that way...

He looks to Erika and whispers "Erika...how are you doing?"

@Verite
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Pimp Tactician

Natsu would fall back right into one of Kotomine's swings, the memory complete as the boy crumples in pain, his back being seared shut by a blast from Robin, who oddly enough doesn't seem to know who the pair are, giving them a confused look for an instant before PB grabs Kotomine's hand and transports them back to the world of the living

"That was close" he mutters, knowing Robin might see what had happened "He likely saw us as Erika and Dlanor, as the memory would be logical that way...

He looks to Erika and whispers "Erika...how are you doing?"

@Verite
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Pimp Tactician
While she did seem like her facial expression was the same as before, she happened to rub her head in annoyance. "I-I'm fine you dope... just a headache. Geez," Erika narrowed her eyes at PB, acting as if she were perfectly fine this whole time. It happened that preventing her death at the hands of Natsu in her memories made her think that she's only died once.

@Verite @DapperDogman @The Pimp Tactician

Wuya looks at the two who seemed to reappear before her and Jack. She looked to Jack then back. "What in the Heylin is going on here?" She asked confused and wanting an explanation. She then realized she must seem quit demanding in this form but that was to be expected on her and Jack's side. She looked at Jack staring at her. "What?" She then looked back and waited for an answer.

@Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @The Pimp Tactician @Verite

Looking the woman over, you'll find a bunch of bruises all over her body. She was simply beaten to death.

Jennifer looks away. "I don't know. I don't know."

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york
Ruby looked horrified upon seeing the bruises on the woman's body "W-who do you think could have?..." she trailed off, not finishng her sentence, she shuddered again, not sure what to make of this. The only person she might have suspected was Nick, the new arrival, but, others had arrived here as well that weren't part of that strange event Ruby had found her and her sister dragged into, all of this was a bit confusing for her, but, she'd figure it out... Somehow.

The girl takes a deep breath, before nodding to the exit of the room. She steps out into the hall before saying, "Right now, I can't tell what's going on. Miss Carol... might be dead. She might be alive and that's just-- I don't know. I don't think that's really her. I think all this... is from my memories. Maybe." She looks to Ruby. "I'm sorry, I just don't know right now. I can't say. There's a possibility that this is all real and that it's truly happening, and so I need to find Brown. Once he's safe, I know we can start working out what's happening here."

She looks down the hall, at the final room.

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york

While she did seem like her facial expression was the same as before, she happened to rub her head in annoyance. "I-I'm fine you dope... just a headache. Geez," Erika narrowed her eyes at PB, acting as if she were perfectly fine this whole time. It happened that preventing her death at the hands of Natsu in her memories made her think that she's only died once.

@Verite @DapperDogman @The Pimp Tactician
image.png

"Ah, she's better now. It was honestly quite unsettling seeing you crying and calling out for Robin's name pitifully," Kotomine said, going back to his normal attitude, "Please don't leave me, she said. Heh... I'll remember that for some time..."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Raven

Last edited:
"Shhhh" PB hisses at Kotomine "She doesn't know about that" he growls to him before walking off toward the orphanage in search of Jennifer

"Now, if you'll excuse me...I have a deal to make"

@Atomyk

Wuya turned her back on the group. "Oh course." She said a growl could be heard. Jack laughed. "Wuya you can't not speak your thoughts like that hu?" Wuya didn't turn to Jack. "Idiot" She said. Then heard Pretty boy. "Deal what kind of deal?' She asked curious and still in a demanding tone.

@DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Verite

The girl takes a deep breath, before nodding to the exit of the room. She steps out into the hall before saying, "Right now, I can't tell what's going on. Miss Carol... might be dead. She might be alive and that's just-- I don't know. I don't think that's really her. I think all this... is from my memories. Maybe." She looks to Ruby. "I'm sorry, I just don't know right now. I can't say. There's a possibility that this is all real and that it's truly happening, and so I need to find Brown. Once he's safe, I know we can start working out what's happening here."

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york
Bayonetta sighed.

"Who knows what dead bodies await us next?" she said to the group.

tumblr_kx2jpnlRnE1qaf8azo1_250.gif

"Well, we'd best keep following along and not let her out of our sights."

@BarrenThin @york @John-117 @Ryu Keiko @Atomyk

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york
Ruby looked towards Jennifer, listening to her words carefully, this was making her think again, she nodded after a while, looking towards the final room they hadn't looked in yet in the basement. Soon enough, she started on her way towards it, waiting for everyone else to catch up to her, though she stopped, hesitating as she reached for the doorknob for a moment before she finally decided to open the door, cautiously peering inside.

"Ah, she's better now. It was honestly quite unsettling seeing you crying and calling out for Robin's name pitifully," Kotomine said, going back to his normal attitude, "Please don't leave me, she said. Heh... I'll remember that for some time..."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Raven
"Shhhh" PB hisses at Kotomine "She doesn't know about that" he growls to him before walking off toward the orphanage in search of Jennifer

"Now, if you'll excuse me...I have a deal to make"

@Atomyk
"You know, it's been such a weird journey so far that I'm not even going to ask," Erika narrowed her eyes at them, thinking that it was some thing that was like some joke.

"Besides, what kind of deal are we talking about here? I know that some girl named Jennifer has some label on her head at the moment," Erika crossed her arms, as if this whole event had restored her sanity if it were not a problem in the first place.

@The Pimp Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite @Raven

Poirot nods his head as the girl describes the issue with Jennifer. "Ah, a mystery. I like to tidy such loose ends. Perhaps this Jennifer is telling the truth, and someone else who took the Prince wishes for her to take the blame." He shrugs. "I have seen this many times." He gives River a sour look as she barges ahead in the questioning. Really, it was like being with Inspector Japp, all over again. He smiles at the thought, and turns back to the girl who answered River's question. "We are getting somewhere then. This Red Crayon Aristocrats . . . they are the ones who want this Jennifer, yes?"

He considers the name childish - red crayon, bah - but perhaps it meant that the group were children themselves. Children running the orphanage could explain the untidiness of the whole situation. "Also, when did this Mr. Hoffman leave? It does not seem a good thing to do, est-ce pas?"

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"It wasn't that long ago," says the quiet one.

"He left Clara in charge," says the other. "She was the oldest."

"He was very angry. Very very angry."

"And then Clara left. She cried a lot."

"And Miss Carol too. She yelled a lot, but she cleaned after us. I didn't think she'd ever leave us." There's a pause. The two girls becoming more comfortable. No one ever paid them so much attention before. "They're the bosses. But they are hard to speak to."

"Even if Jennifer didn't take Joshua... she's filthy. The Princess said so. Ever since that dog came around."

@Iowan Corn
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

River went silent for a moment when the girls seemed to answer Poirot's question and not her own. He seemed to have a way with talking to them better than she did. She would just have to try and talk to these Red Crayon Aristocrats to find out on her own if they'll speak with her. She turned to walk away, leaving Poirot and the girls, to head for the front door of the orphanage. She would probably go to the attic to try and speak with this group. She mumbled to herself, "I suppose it's a good thing my husband won't let me have his children. I'd likely make an awful mother. I really don't know how to handle children." Although, even after admitting these things to herself, she still wished that she could be a mother. The small pang of longing she felt in her heart reminded her of that.

Ruby looked towards Jennifer, listening to her words carefully, this was making her think again, she nodded after a while, looking towards the final room they hadn't looked in yet in the basement. Soon enough, she started on her way towards it, waiting for everyone else to catch up to her, though she stopped, hesitating as she reached for the doorknob for a moment before she finally decided to open the door, cautiously peering inside.
The final room is featureless, aside from the projector sitting in the middle. A dog collar sits on the bench nearby and Jennifer picks it up. "This is Brown's..." She then looks to the projector. "There's a film inside." She looks the group over before taking the initiative and starting it up. Though it's on an old film projector, the video projected on to the wall looks like it could be a digital recording.

Music plays. A logo appears on screen of what looks to be a crystal formation with a saluting Prinny on each side of it. "We here at the Mira-Curtiss Partnership Group would like to announce our latest development that will soon be ready to grace a multitude of homes across the vast multiverse-- VRS. Short for, Virtual Reality Systems." An image of various beaches start to fade in and out on screen. "Built to initially provide resorts and vacations spots for anyone to enjoy using limited resources-- it's environmentally friendly, no matter what world you come from!" The images change to men with guns, shooting their way across a battlefield. "Work is being done to provide sophisticated and realistic scenarios for the video game or action lover in the family!" The reel then ends.

Jennifer looks obviously confused. "I... Why would that be here?"

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york

River went silent for a moment when the girls seemed to answer Poirot's question and not her own. He seemed to have a way with talking to them better than she did. She would just have to try and talk to these Red Crayon Aristocrats to find out on her own if they'll speak with her. She turned to walk away, leaving Poirot and the girls, to head for the front door of the orphanage. She would probably go to the attic to try and speak with this group. She mumbled to herself, "I suppose it's a good thing my husband won't let me have his children. I'd likely make an awful mother. I really don't know how to handle children." Although, even after admitting these things to herself, she still wished that she could be a mother. The small pang of longing she felt in her heart reminded her of that.
It's a quiet walk to the attic, where the Club Room awaits. You find Amanda listening at the door. "What are you doing here?" she snaps.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.