Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty Boy excuses himself with a smile and follows after the child, unsure of why, but he found it to be something he should investigate

What could possibly go wrong?

@Atomyk

"In the forest," Jennifer suddenly says. "They say Stray Dog lurks here. He gives kids sweets before he kidnaps them." She then looks around, at the darkness threatening them from beyond the treeline. "I hope Brown is okay."

But you will you be okay? The bushes shake and shiver, as if someone is running about nearby...

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york
Frank grunted and simply paused when he heard the sound, holding up a hand for the others to stop and be silent. He'd heard the Hand sneaking up on him before; finding something this noisy would be easy. Quite plainly, this world had yet to put forward anything that was truly much of a challenge, compared to the things from his world. He waited for whatever it was to reveal itself, tracking the sound with his hearing. If it chose to at all.

@Atomyk
@Mari
@John-117
@Ryu Keiko
@york

Pretty Boy excuses himself with a smile and follows after the child, unsure of why, but he found it to be something he should investigate

What could possibly go wrong?
You find Meg in the Lobby, book in her hand. She adjusts her glasses and looks up at you. "I believe Jennifer went outside," she says.

@DapperDogman

He narrows his eyes on the blonde girl and chuckles "So...you want a little girl as your gift...an...Irritating...at that?" he asks, his knowledge of Jennifer's rank stolen from the girl's mind
"I wouldn't waste time on her, if I were the duke...but I'm not..." he looks at his nails with disinterest "But that could change...couldn't it?"

@Atomyk

Frank grunted and simply paused when he heard the sound, holding up a hand for the others to stop and be silent. He'd heard the Hand sneaking up on him before; finding something this noisy would be easy. Quite plainly, this world had yet to put forward anything that was truly much of a challenge, compared to the things from his world. He waited for whatever it was to reveal itself, tracking the sound with his hearing. If it chose to at all.
You hear a "Rawr!" from the bushes, but it sounds obviously like a kid making the noise. "I'm the Stray Dog!" he yells.

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york

He narrows his eyes on the blonde girl and chuckles "So...you want a little girl as your gift...an...Irritating...at that?" he asks, his knowledge of Jennifer's rank stolen from the girl's mind
"I wouldn't waste time on her, if I were the duke...but I'm not..." he looks at his nails with disinterest "But that could change...couldn't it?"
Meg adjusts her glasses. "Jennifer stole Joshua. She's a liar. Besides... It's on orders from the Princess of the Rose herself!" Crossing her arms, she scoffs. "If you find her, then you could be made a Duke."

@DapperDogman

His lips form into a smile "Duke Pretty Boy...I like the sound of that"

He looks to the girl and smiles "So...you saw her leave, you say...I think I could find her...but...what would you do to her if I handed her in?"
He had an idea of how to get everyone out, but for now, he just wanted to know what the cost would be

@Atomyk

An annoyed look crossed his face. "Get out here, kid," He said, lowering his gun. He, however, was ready for a trick; Diana had set him on edge with kids in this place.
Nick runs out of the bushes. "I'm Stray Dog!"

Jennifer holds out a hand to stop you, Frank. "Wait! It's just... Nick." She looks at him, confused. "You're not Stray Dog."

"Yes I am!" he cries. He reaches to the back of his neck and rubs at his tattoo. "They said I'm immune. I was one of the orphans sent to spread the infection. I infected all of you and killed you all! That means I'm Stray Dog!" Nick, looking like a kid in the afterlife, obviously isn't doing too good. He shakes, his hands balling into fists over and over again.

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york

Nick runs out of the bushes. "I'm Stray Dog!"

Jennifer holds out a hand to stop you, Frank. "Wait! It's just... Nick." She looks at him, confused. "You're not Stray Dog."

"Yes I am!" he cries. He reaches to the back of his neck and rubs at his tattoo. "They said I'm immune. I was one of the orphans sent to spread the infection. I infected all of you and killed you all! That means I'm Stray Dog!" Nick, looking like a kid in the afterlife, obviously isn't doing too good. He shakes, his hands balling into fists over and over again.

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york
A concerned look replaced the look of annoyance. He moved over and crouched, going to place the back of his hand against Nick's head. "You feeling okay, Nick?" He wasn't a little boy, of course, but Frank still felt a bit of fatherly responsibility for the apparent child.

@Atomyk

His lips form into a smile "Duke Pretty Boy...I like the sound of that"

He looks to the girl and smiles "So...you saw her leave, you say...I think I could find her...but...what would you do to her if I handed her in?"
He had an idea of how to get everyone out, but for now, he just wanted to know what the cost would be
"She will be punished," Meg says. "I've come up with all the punishments myself, but this one may have to be more drastic..." She nods. "Yes, it will be drastic. She needs to know her place among us."

@DapperDogman

It wasn't until Kotomine addressed it that Dlanor realized that Erika had come down here to the courtyard, but you could tell that Erika was severely conflicted between her choices...

"...I am not sure if that would help Lady Erika..." Dlanor spoke, going worried that Erika would eventually lose what made her...her.

@Verite

((yay for awkward post))

"Your mistress is ill?" Funny had been quiet for a long while standing back to let the others do whatever, but with everyone gathered in the afterlife it would imply the end game was just upon them. "Perhaps I can be of some assistance? Maybe find a counterpart that doesn't have any ailments?"

@Gummi Bunnies

"So...Diana is the Duchess...if I may inquire...who are you?" he asks with a curious look, he could have read her mind, but asking works just as well

@Atomyk

A concerned look replaced the look of annoyance. He moved over and crouched, going to place the back of his hand against Nick's head. "You feeling okay, Nick?" He wasn't a little boy, of course, but Frank still felt a bit of fatherly responsibility for the apparent child.
"No!" he yells. "I'm a murderer!"

Jennifer holds out a hand. "Nick... You're not. I don't think so."

"But it makes sense!" He walks up to, still rubbing at his neck. "I know I'm not supposed to be a kid, but I'm a kid here! Why does all this feel so familiar to me? That man sent the orphans to spread the virus, and... and--"

Jennifer brings her hands to her face, "Oh... this is all wrong. This is all my fault."

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york

"So...Diana is the Duchess...if I may inquire...who are you?" he asks with a curious look, he could have read her mind, but asking works just as well
"The Baroness, of course." Meg smiles.

@DapperDogman

"Very good..." he purrs with a smile "The baroness is the third highest position...you've done well for yourself, Meg" he says with a smile, petting her on the head as he walks past her "I'll fetch that pest Jennifer...but I'm holding you to your word...I'll be made a Duke, in exchange for Jennifer"

@Atomyk

"No!" he yells. "I'm a murderer!"

Jennifer holds out a hand. "Nick... You're not. I don't think so."

"But it makes sense!" He walks up to, still rubbing at his neck. "I know I'm not supposed to be a kid, but I'm a kid here! Why does all this feel so familiar to me? That man sent the orphans to spread the virus, and... and--"

Jennifer brings her hands to her face, "Oh... this is all wrong. This is all my fault."

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york
Frank frowned. "Calm down. Tell me what happened."

@Atomyk

"What even happened?" Robin felt worn out after being killed a second time. Walking about, he found Kotomine and Dlanor with Erika. He was unable to rush about, but he made his way to the group and lifted Erika's chin to meet her eyes, "Hey, love, are you okay?"

(I KNEW IF I WENT TO SLEEP, ROBIN WOULD BE KILLED!)

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

"Very good..." he purrs with a smile "The baroness is the third highest position...you've done well for yourself, Meg" he says with a smile, petting her on the head as he walks past her "I'll fetch that pest Jennifer...but I'm holding you to your word...I'll be made a Duke, in exchange for Jennifer"
"Of course," she says, offering you a curtsy.

@DapperDogman

Frank frowned. "Calm down. Tell me what happened."
Nick looks up at you. "The legend of the Stray Dog... he killed everyone. He killed everyone at the orphanage!"

Jennifer shakes her head. "No..."

Nick continues. "And... I don't know how I know... but the man who caused the outbreaks... back in the world we're supposed to be in, he sent a bunch of orphans with a suppressed version of the virus. They were adopted by families... or sent to orphanages! That's how the outbreaks started!" He looks at Jennifer. "And I started one here. I killed you all."

Jennifer takes a deep breath. "What you're saying... makes sense, in a way. This is all so confusing, but... I don't think you're Stray Dog, Nick. Someone else is. And where we are right now-- when we are-- Stray Dog hasn't arrived yet."

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york

Status
Not open for further replies.