Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there anything to think of after this? It was all too conflicting. Should she be the one to go so she could see her master...or should she stay with Robin and suffer? She knew that if she were to go, she would never see him again...but...but...

"...Dlanor. I'm not sure anymore...my head, it hurts. Everything...it hurts...my heart...what is it?" Erika spoke, starting to consider her Logic Error coma better than this. Dlanor was unsure on what to do for Erika, who was starting to dwindle to a place where she was going to be out of reach from who she really was.

"Dlanor...my order, probably my last...help...mmmeeeeee" Erika sat down on the floor, maybe she had been broken from the start and only now she's realizing it.

"...as you...wish," Dlanor was hesitant, because she knew what exactly Erika wanted: to return to the MetaWorld, even if it meant disposing of someone else for that to be possible. With a bow, Dlanor began to search this entire area. If Erika were to be helped, Jennifer had to be turned over in return for Erika's sanity.

@Atomyk @everyone else

Was there anything to think of after this? It was all too conflicting. Should she be the one to go so she could see her master...or should she stay with Robin and suffer? She knew that if she were to go, she would never see him again...but...but...

"...Dlanor. I'm not sure anymore...my head, it hurts. Everything...it hurts...my heart...what is it?" Erika spoke, starting to consider her Logic Error coma better than this. Dlanor was unsure on what to do for Erika, who was starting to dwindle to a place where she was going to be out of reach from who she really was.

"Dlanor...my order, probably my last...help...mmmeeeeee" Erika sat down on the floor, maybe she had been broken from the start and only now she's realizing it.

"...as you...wish," Dlanor was hesitant, because she knew what exactly Erika wanted: to return to the MetaWorld, even if it meant disposing of someone else for that to be possible. With a bow, Dlanor began to search this entire area. If Erika were to be helped, Jennifer had to be turned over in return for Erika's sanity.

@Atomyk @everyone else

Frank fired a wild shot over his shoulder at Dlanor. "If any of you try to touch her, I'll kill you!"

He kept searching for the attic frantically.

@Atomyk
@Gummi Bunnies
@Everyone else

Frank didn't care. He had no one to go back to.

Then Diana announced that Jenny was the next gift. He'd kill everyone before letting them lay a hand on her. Frank ran towards the attic. "Jennifer!"
Rushing inside the orphanage, you find its halls creepily devoid of life. Though children's toys and crude drawings litter the building, not a single soul can be found. You eventually spot Jennifer not in the attic, but down in the middle courtyard of the orphanage. She's still only nine.

@BarrenThin
@Gummi Bunnies

Rushing inside the orphanage, you find its halls creepily devoid of life. Though children's toys and crude drawings litter the building, not a single soul can be found. You eventually spot Jennifer not in the attic, but down in the middle courtyard of the orphanage. She's still only nine.

@BarrenThin
@Gummi Bunnies

He rushed to her side. "Jennifer! I'm getting you out of here. Now." He went to lead her by the arm, without waiting for a response, to the back of the orphanage. Maybe there would be a back door.

@Atomyk

CHAPTER EIGHT
"The Funeral"

"Once upon a time, a girl found a hole in the ground in the yard.

The Little People came out and told her the news.

Today is the day of your funeral."

Welcome to the 'afterlife', everyone. Or, to be more accurate, welcome to Rose Garden Orphanage.

u1I5fpT.png

You all stand around the courtyard, some of you passed out for whatever reason. Those of you that are up find that they have their IDs on them, and that they are starting up. You all know this means an announcement is coming, so you expect Monokuma to appear, however--

5j67dS0.png

This girl appears on screen. Not all of you met her, but you all instinctively know her name to be Diana.

"Members of the Red Crayon Aristocrats," she says. "As you all need to be reminded, every month a gift is required of the lower class to provide for us, the Aristocracy. Whoever finds us this gift will receive their very own red crayon, not only being promoted in class, but--"

The girl smiles. "You will get to leave. To go home. Back to the friends and family we at the orphanage don't have."

She lets that sink in, before nodding. "Everyone understand? This month's gift is a simple one." An image comes up on screen, a crude kid's drawing of a girl and her dog. "This month's gift is Filthy Jennifer."

"Bring her to us in the attic."

And then the announcement is over.

Looking around, you'll find that Jennifer is the one student missing from this gathering. Where could she be?

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@John-117 as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

@Atomyk as Jennifer (Rule of Rose)​

@BarrenThin
@Gummi Bunnies

Ruby instantly recognized Jennifer even before her name was mentioned, she couldn't have ever forgotten that face, and Brown, the dog who accompanied her, could she really do this to one of her friends? Even if it was to get back home to beacon academy, she rushed down the halls and through the Orphanage, trying desperately to find her, but when she got there, she saw that two others were already there, she had been grabbed by that other man she had seen before. "Wait!" She called, running after him and Jennifer as fast as she could, she had her weapon with her now, but, she didn't want to use it just yet, not unless she really had to.

CHAPTER EIGHT
"The Funeral"

"Once upon a time, a girl found a hole in the ground in the yard.

The Little People came out and told her the news.

Today is the day of your funeral."

Welcome to the 'afterlife', everyone. Or, to be more accurate, welcome to Rose Garden Orphanage.

u1I5fpT.png

You all stand around the courtyard, some of you passed out for whatever reason. Those of you that are up find that they have their IDs on them, and that they are starting up. You all know this means an announcement is coming, so you expect Monokuma to appear, however--

5j67dS0.png

This girl appears on screen. Not all of you met her, but you all instinctively know her name to be Diana.

"Members of the Red Crayon Aristocrats," she says. "As you all need to be reminded, every month a gift is required of the lower class to provide for us, the Aristocracy. Whoever finds us this gift will receive their very own red crayon, not only being promoted in class, but--"

The girl smiles. "You will get to leave. To go home. Back to the friends and family we at the orphanage don't have."

She lets that sink in, before nodding. "Everyone understand? This month's gift is a simple one." An image comes up on screen, a crude kid's drawing of a girl and her dog. "This month's gift is Filthy Jennifer."

"Bring her to us in the attic."

And then the announcement is over.

Looking around, you'll find that Jennifer is the one student missing from this gathering. Where could she be?

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@John-117 as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

@Atomyk as Jennifer (Rule of Rose)​
Axel awoke outside on the ground, looking at a dark and eerie sky, rather than the sunset he knew and love. He jumped up with a start when he heard the female named Diana speaking and tilted his head when he heard her speak about a gift. "Jennifer? Who is this Jennifer girl anyway?" he asked himself as he looked around. As much as it pained him to leave, he was somewhat happy that he was back in this group. It meant that he could continue looking for the REAL Roxas.

@Atomyk

Ruby instantly recognized Jennifer even before her name was mentioned, she couldn't have ever forgotten that face, and Brown, the dog who accompanied her, could she really do this to one of her friends? Even if it was to get back home to beacon academy, she rushed down the halls and through the Orphanage, trying desperately to find her, but when she got there, she saw that two others were already there, she had been grabbed by that other man she had seen before. "Wait!" She called, running after him and Jennifer as fast as she could, she had her weapon with her now, but, she didn't want to use it just yet, not unless she really had to.

A snarl crossed his face. "Get the fuck away! I won't let either of you hurt her!"

@york
@Gummi Bunnies

Dlanor avoided the shot, she had to follow orders. She had to help Erika. Upon catching sights of Jennifer, the detective's assistant kept up with the goal in mind to help Erika.

No matter where you were, you could hear Erika laughing in hysterical insanity, she was losing it. She needed to see her Lady Bernkastel, but she wanted to stay with Robin. The choice was slowly tearing her apart.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin

He rushed to her side. "Jennifer! I'm getting you out of here. Now." He went to lead her by the arm, without waiting for a response, to the back of the orphanage. Maybe there would be a back door.
"Frank, wait! Frank!" She manages to pull away. She stares up at you, tears in her eyes. "I know. I know what's going on, but I can't just run." She walks up to you and grabs at your shirt. "I can't find Brown. If they can't have me, they'll take Brown! I can't run!" She turns to find Ruby and Dlanor nearby. She cringes, unsure if they wished to protect her or take her away.

@BarrenThin
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

Axel awoke outside on the ground, looking at a dark and eerie sky, rather than the sunset he knew and love. He jumped up with a start when he heard the female named Diana speaking and tilted his head when he heard her speak about a gift. "Jennifer? Who is this Jennifer girl anyway?" he asked himself as he looked around. As much as it pained him to leave, he was somewhat happy that he was back in this group. It meant that he could continue looking for the REAL Roxas.

@Atomyk
Frank West is here, for whatever reason. He's just as confused as you are, and he's not even a student. "It... looks like, for us to get out of here, we need to capture that girl..."

@Ryu Keiko

A snarl crossed his face. "Get the fuck away! I won't let either of you hurt her!"

@york
@Gummi Bunnies
"Frank, wait! Frank!" She manages to pull away. She stares up at you, tears in her eyes. "I know. I know what's going on, but I can't just run." She walks up to you and grabs at your shirt. "I can't find Brown. If they can't have me, they'll take Brown! I can't run!" She turns to find Ruby and Dlanor nearby. She cringes, unsure if they wished to protect her or take her away.

@BarrenThin
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

Frank is here, for whatever reason. He's just as confused as you are, and he's not even a student. "It... looks like, for us to get out of here, we need to capture that girl..."

@Ryu Keiko
Ruby looked scared seeing Frank snarl, but, instead of backing away, she just looked towards Jennifer "Let's find brown first... Okay? We'll worry about the rest later..." Ruby said, there was a pained look in her eyes, she knew she couldn't do it... She couldn't turn Jennifer in like that, she just couldn't find it in her heart, the least she could do was help find Brown for her first, even if it was just delaying the inevitable.

He held Jennifer behind him with one arm, levelling the gun at Dlanor. He could kill her and he knew it; she wasn't even close to as quick as some of the people he'd shot before. Instead, though, accounting for aim and predicting her dodge, he shot for her knee.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Atomyk

@BarrenThin
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

Frank West is here, for whatever reason. He's just as confused as you are, and he's not even a student. "It... looks like, for us to get out of here, we need to capture that girl..."

@Ryu Keiko
Axel sighed and stood up, though happy to see Frank was okay. "Alright... But why?" he asked as he stretched. "This place doesn't look like a good place to be caught in, don't you think?" he said as he looked over at Frank. He noticed that a couple others were running off towards the courtyard area. "Maybe we should follow them?" he asked.

@Atomyk

Ruby looked scared seeing Frank snarl, but, instead of backing away, she just looked towards Jennifer "Let's find brown first... Okay? We'll worry about the rest later..." Ruby said, there was a pained look in her eyes, she knew she couldn't do it... She couldn't turn Jennifer in like that, she just couldn't find it in her heart, the least she could do was help find Brown for her first, even if it was just delaying the inevitable.
Jennifer nods, but then she is pulled back as Frank moves to protect her. "No," she says, screaming as Frank fires the gun. She recoils, backing away from Frank. "Don't kill her, please!"

@BarrenThin
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

Axel sighed and stood up, though happy to see Frank was okay. "Alright... But why?" he asked as he stretched. "This place doesn't look like a good place to be caught in, don't you think?" he said as he looked over at Frank. He noticed that a couple others were running off towards the courtyard area. "Maybe we should follow them?" he asked.

@Atomyk
Frank nods. "Maybe they know something we don't?" He pauses to examine the sting from the hornet, and finds that it's missing now. "One good thing about being here."

@Ryu Keiko

He looks at Frank wondering what he was talking about, when he noticed that his sting mark was gone. He looked at his leg, beneath his robe and smiled. "Yeah... I guess things are looking up for us. Come, let's get going before we get left behind again." He chuckled as he jogged over to where the others were in the courtyard.

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

He looks at Frank wondering what he was talking about, when he noticed that his sting mark was gone. He looked at his leg, beneath his robe and smiled. "Yeah... I guess things are looking up for us. Come, let's get going before we get left behind again." He chuckled as he jogged over to where the others were in the courtyard.
Frank follows, who has to be called West to avoid confusion with the other Frank >.>. You both step into the scene to witness Frank shoot at Dlanor. The little girl, Jennifer, screams and begs for him not to kill her. West steps back, a little put off by all this. He's not even tempted to take pictures. "What the hell is happening here?" he asks. "This can't be right."

@Ryu Keiko
@york
@BarrenThin
@Gummi Bunnies

Dlanor let out a yelp of pain as she collapsed to the ground, she wasn't able to avoid the bullet in time. Though, she didn't seem to show much pain, but she was struggling in a way.

"...I...I must follow...Lady Erika's...last...o...o...o-order...I....I...must....help...her,"Dlanor gasped out. It seemed like this order was not specific, and that meant that she could do other things to ensure she helps Erika.

@BarrenThin @york @Ryu Keiko @Atomyk

Dlanor let out a yelp of pain as she collapsed to the ground, she wasn't able to avoid the bullet in time. Though, she didn't seem to show much pain, but she was struggling in a way.

"...I...I must follow...Lady Erika's...last...o...o...o-order...I....I...must....help...her,"Dlanor gasped out. It seemed like this order was not specific, and that meant that she could do other things to ensure she helps Erika.

Ruby stepped in between Frank and Dlanor suddenly, a look of fear mixed with determination in her eyes, she had taken out he Crescent Rose once more, not pointing it at anyone yet, but, she looked to be upset "Please... Don't hurt anyone..." she said quietly, her voice barely above a whisper.

tumblr_static_tumblr_msop17sxfx1rw1exqo1_500.gif

Frank follows, who has to be called West to avoid confusion with the other Frank >.>. You both step into the scene to witness Frank shoot at Dlanor. The little girl, Jennifer, screams and begs for him not to kill her. West steps back, a little put off by all this. He's not even tempted to take pictures. "What the hell is happening here?" he asks. "This can't be right."

@Ryu Keiko
@york
@BarrenThin
@Gummi Bunnies

Axel walked up to see Frank shoot Dlanor and blinked as he grabbed at the sword strapped to his back, the one he got from the Monokuma Machine. "Oi, that was not a good first impression to make." He said, glaring at the male named Frank. "WHy the hell did you shoot her? Aren't we all supposed to be working together?" He asked them all, still not 100% caught up.

@Atomyk
@york
@BarrenThin
@Gummi Bunnies

"Not gonna kill her, Jennifer. I couldn't let her hurt you, though. We'll find Brown, then, we'll run."

Frank scanned Dlanor without a trace of pity. Or any emotion, for that matter. She would've just been one more kill to him, but she got lucky. "I'll treat the wound... Conditionally."

@Atomyk
@Gummi Bunnies

@Ryu Keiko
@york
@BarrenThin
@Gummi Bunnies

Frank got even more nervous as more people showed up. He pointed the gun at them and waved it to show he wanted them by Dlanor.
@Ryu Keiko

Axel walked up to see Frank shoot Dlanor and blinked as he grabbed at the sword strapped to his back, the one he got from the Monokuma Machine. "Oi, that was not a good first impression to make." He said, glaring at the male named Frank. "WHy the hell did you shoot her? Aren't we all supposed to be working together?" He asked them all, still not 100% caught up.

@Atomyk
@york
@BarrenThin
@Gummi Bunnies

"No, we're supposed to fight to give a little girl over to a bunch of monsters to serve our own needs. I can't let that happen."

@Ryu Keiko

Status
Not open for further replies.