Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, we're supposed to fight to give a little girl over to a bunch of monsters to serve our own needs. I can't let that happen."

@Ryu Keiko
Axel looked at the male, narrowing his eyes. "Fight? Over a little girl?" He asked confused. "Look here, I'm not into this whole hurting little girls thing, it's not my style." He said with a grin. "Now I'd rather get the hell out of this place and back to my own world." He said, a little more seriously. "I have a friend I"m looking for and I've proven already that I clearly can't do it on my own, so I'd rather keep as many people alive and unharmed, or I'll have to step in with some true firepower~" he said, his eyes seeming to gleam a bit.

@BarrenThin

Axel looked at the male, narrowing his eyes. "Fight? Over a little girl?" He asked confused. "Look here, I'm not into this whole hurting little girls thing, it's not my style." He said with a grin. "Now I'd rather get the hell out of this place and back to my own world." He said, a little more seriously. "I have a friend I"m looking for and I've proven already that I clearly can't do it on my own, so I'd rather keep as many people alive and unharmed, or I'll have to step in with some true firepower~" he said, his eyes seeming to gleam a bit.

@BarrenThin

Frank didn't show a hint of fear at the thinly veiled threat, and that's because he felt none. He'd faced Sentry. The Hulk. Ghost Rider. Thor. Like Hell would he back down to some kid. "Shut up and look at her knee."

@Ryu Keiko

West looks between Axel and Frank, his expression wary. "Who is this girl? One of you guys?" He looks toward Jennifer, who seems to back up even further into the wall. "Is she dead? Are we dead? I'm not sure I even know what's real anymore."

Jennifer hugs herself. "Frank, please stop threatening everybody! I... I don't care. I don't care about myself! I don't want anyone else hurt and I don't want--" She sniffs. "I don't want Brown hurt."

"Brown?" the photojournalist asks.

Jennifer nods. "My dog. My best friend. They'll take him if they can't have me."

@BarrenThin
@Ryu Keiko
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

West looks between Axel and Frank, his expression wary. "Who is this girl? One of you guys?" He looks toward Jennifer, who seems to back up even further into the wall. "Is she dead? Are we dead? I'm not sure I even know what's real anymore."

Jennifer hugs herself. "Frank, please stop threatening everybody! I... I don't care. I don't care about myself! I don't want anyone else hurt and I don't want--" She sniffs. "I don't want Brown hurt."

"Brown?" the photojournalist asks.

Jennifer nods. "My dog. My best friend. They'll take him if they can't have me."

@BarrenThin
@Ryu Keiko
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

Frank slowly lowered the gun at her request. "Then we'll find Brown! I can't let them hurt you!"

@Atomyk

Frank didn't show a hint of fear at the thinly veiled threat, and that's because he felt none. He'd faced Sentry. The Hulk. Ghost Rider. Thor. Like Hell would he back down to some kid. "Shut up and look at her knee."

@Ryu Keiko
Axel growled as he looked at the male, flames starting to form around his body. "Before you go and bark orders at me, at least know my name." He barked as he turned towards the girl that was shot. "The name is Axel, do best to remember it, got it?" He said as he knelt down towards the girl. HE wasn't going to pick a fight with this...this asshole. He let his anger subside before he smiled at Dlanor. "How's your leg?" he asked, trying to be gentle.

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

Dlanor knew that this would take awhile to recover from. Even if she were the Furniture of the Witch of Truth Erika, she didn't know how to deal with gunshot wounds... She grimaced not because of the pain, but how she couldn't complete Erika's last order like this. At least someone seemed to take their attention to her...

"Dlanor A. Knox...that is my name..." Dlanor spoke to Axel, it frustrated her still that she couldn't do her task of helping Erika.

If one in the courtyard would look at one of the windows, they would see that Erika was shifting from crying to laughing with no end... It was a vicious cycle that the detective was stuck in, her cries and laughter could be heard...

@BarrenThin @Ryu Keiko @york @Atomyk

(alright, off to bed I go)

Reactions: Ryu Keiko
Axel growled as he looked at the male, flames starting to form around his body. "Before you go and bark orders at me, at least know my name." He barked as he turned towards the girl that was shot. "The name is Axel, do best to remember it, got it?" He said as he knelt down towards the girl. HE wasn't going to pick a fight with this...this asshole. He let his anger subside before he smiled at Dlanor. "How's your leg?" he asked, trying to be gentle.
The photojournalist beside you frowns. He's none too fond of Dlanor's seemingly psychotic turn of character. "I don't think you're going to get through to this one."

Jennifer lets out a shuddering breath and moves to speak to Frank. "Brown... might be outside. He might be in the forest."

@BarrenThin
@Ryu Keiko
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
The photojournalist beside you frowns. He's none too fond of Dlanor's seemingly psychotic turn of character. "I don't think you're going to get through to this one."

Jennifer lets out a shuddering breath and moves to speak to Frank. "Brown... might be outside. He might might be in the forest."

@BarrenThin
@Ryu Keiko
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

"Then let's go," Frank said, going to lead Jennifer into the forest without hesitation.

@Atomyk
@Ryu Keiko
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

Dlanor knew that this would take awhile to recover from. Even if she were the Furniture of the Witch of Truth Erika, she didn't know how to deal with gunshot wounds... She grimaced not because of the pain, but how she couldn't complete Erika's last order like this. At least someone seemed to take their attention to her...

"Dlanor A. Knox...that is my name..." Dlanor spoke to Axel, it frustrated her still that she couldn't do her task of helping Erika.

If one in the courtyard would look at one of the windows, they would see that Erika was shifting from crying to laughing with no end... It was a vicious cycle that the detective was stuck in, her cries and laughter could be heard...

@BarrenThin @Ryu Keiko @york @Atomyk

(alright, off to bed I go)
"Then let's go," Frank said, going to lead Jennifer into the forest without hesitation.

@Atomyk
@Ryu Keiko
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

Jennifer lets out a shuddering breath and moves to speak to Frank. "Brown... might be outside. He might might be in the forest."

@BarrenThin
@Ryu Keiko
@york
@Gummi Bunnies
Axel looked at Dlanor, and was taken aback by Frank's words before he smirked. "Don't worry, no one is crazy than an angry Xigbar!" he chuckled as he recalled some of the members from the Organization. He stood, as he helped Dlanor to her feet. "West, think you can take care of her?" he asked when he noticed Frank running off. "I think I should keep with them, and make sure that guy doesn't go off the deep end." He said as he watched them disappear into the forest.

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

(Alright, I'm off too, night~!!!)

Bayonetta awoke.

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo1_250.gif

Was I unconscious? Or worse? She thought of several possibilities, and then she remembered the last thing.

A light in the center. Then... death?

Was this the afterlife?

She remembered the ID device, which was a source of information ever since she arrived here. She accessed the information.

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo2_250.gif

She heard commotion, shouting? It sounded like Frank Castle's voice. She followed the noise.

tumblr_mh9o65uTKm1r06lbno1_500.gif

From what she understood, Frank was trying to protect the girl? Help her find... Brown?

She also noted he seemed quite unstable.

She remembered giving him a gun earlier. If something were to happen to anyone, especially to the girl in his custody...

Bayonetta felt her responsibility push her to follow along, from a distance. About 8 meters following in his and the girl's tracks.

tumblr_n1j5piABf71r44z0ho4_1280.jpg

She wasn't going to pose a threat, she wasn't even going to say a word (for now). She would just be ready to act if needed.

@BarrenThin

Pretty Boy sighs as he wakes back up in the orphanage, not knowing how he got back there didn't really matter...he'd died again, apparently

"Damn that bear" he grumbles in a tired tone, looking around for a moment before approaching Yang and her sister and resting a hand on the blonde's shoulder "Heh...at least I'm a little less roughed up here" he mutters with a chuckle "But...how are we all back here?"

@Everyone

CHAPTER EIGHT
"The Funeral"

"Once upon a time, a girl found a hole in the ground in the yard.

The Little People came out and told her the news.

Today is the day of your funeral."

Welcome to the 'afterlife', everyone. Or, to be more accurate, welcome to Rose Garden Orphanage.

u1I5fpT.png

You all stand around the courtyard, some of you passed out for whatever reason. Those of you that are up find that they have their IDs on them, and that they are starting up. You all know this means an announcement is coming, so you expect Monokuma to appear, however--

5j67dS0.png

This girl appears on screen. Not all of you met her, but you all instinctively know her name to be Diana.

"Members of the Red Crayon Aristocrats," she says. "As you all need to be reminded, every month a gift is required of the lower class to provide for us, the Aristocracy. Whoever finds us this gift will receive their very own red crayon, not only being promoted in class, but--"

The girl smiles. "You will get to leave. To go home. Back to the friends and family we at the orphanage don't have."

She lets that sink in, before nodding. "Everyone understand? This month's gift is a simple one." An image comes up on screen, a crude kid's drawing of a girl and her dog. "This month's gift is Filthy Jennifer."

"Bring her to us in the attic."

And then the announcement is over.

Looking around, you'll find that Jennifer is the one student missing from this gathering. Where could she be?

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@John-117 as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

@Atomyk as Jennifer (Rule of Rose)​

River had passed out. She had no idea what was going on while the battles were fought in the circular room or even who won. The only thing she knew was that when she awoke she found herself in a familiar courtyard with an ID on her. Itblared with an announcement from Diana. River slowly sat up and listened to it.

"Jennifer? Wait, no. Don't tell me I'm--"

River stood up, looking around with shock in her eyes. This was the afterlife again! Ugh, she had hated this place!

"I died again! Nooo!"

She turned and kicked the ground a couple times.

The last thing she remembered was slowly bleeding out not to mention losing conciousness. It was pretty possible she had died.

But still, if she had died why did she still have her items of importance, her guns, and an ID? That didn't make any sense to her.

However, she was still unhappy. She didn't see the others right away. What if she had died and was alone again?! Making it home would be pointless if she couldn't see the others first.

"Ruby! Edward! Someone!" River cried out, still kicking the ground.

@Joellie @york @Atomyk

CHAPTER EIGHT
"The Funeral"

"Once upon a time, a girl found a hole in the ground in the yard.

The Little People came out and told her the news.

Today is the day of your funeral."

Welcome to the 'afterlife', everyone. Or, to be more accurate, welcome to Rose Garden Orphanage.

u1I5fpT.png

You all stand around the courtyard, some of you passed out for whatever reason. Those of you that are up find that they have their IDs on them, and that they are starting up. You all know this means an announcement is coming, so you expect Monokuma to appear, however--

5j67dS0.png

This girl appears on screen. Not all of you met her, but you all instinctively know her name to be Diana.

"Members of the Red Crayon Aristocrats," she says. "As you all need to be reminded, every month a gift is required of the lower class to provide for us, the Aristocracy. Whoever finds us this gift will receive their very own red crayon, not only being promoted in class, but--"

The girl smiles. "You will get to leave. To go home. Back to the friends and family we at the orphanage don't have."

She lets that sink in, before nodding. "Everyone understand? This month's gift is a simple one." An image comes up on screen, a crude kid's drawing of a girl and her dog. "This month's gift is Filthy Jennifer."

"Bring her to us in the attic."

And then the announcement is over.

Looking around, you'll find that Jennifer is the one student missing from this gathering. Where could she be?

Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@John-117 as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

@Atomyk as Jennifer (Rule of Rose)​
The master of this plotted game was at their wicked ways once again, making crude requests and forcing victims to commit dark deeds. However, these vile gestures were inevitable this far in. Chief didn't think about how he had come so far for so long. Them again, he'd been through fights that cost him more than he was willing to give before. This time, it just needed him to be consistent.

"Chief..." Cortana uttered causing him to look in his palm. Her form glimmered into presentation, her digital-blue eyes looking up t him with sorrow rather than merriment.

"I'm alright," he replied. Chief inserted her into her slot in his helmet, looking ahead at the group as they bickered and argued over the previous announcement. As soon as Cortana was inside his suit again, she felt the familiar warmth and comfort wash over her; she immediately began looking through the recordings of Chief's memory banks. "I sure hope so..." Cortana, sighed s she finished each video, "You've been through a lot out here."

John looked on as the group suddenly began to progress. He paused, gathering his thoughts on past events and what may yet come. Te people they've lost or shall lose; the crimes they've committed or shall commit; the evils they must choose to either fight or embrace. These truths left a cold, tasteless flavor in the Spartan as he accepted them, like a starved victim stuck with spoiled food.

"Them, more than I..." he said. Chief picked himself up and followed behind the others, catching up just beside Ruby. He didn't look at her, knowing it'd make her feel short again. Cortana then appeared over John's shoulder, scanning the crowd with a look of curiosity.

"And they say, I know how to pick 'em," she commented. John chuckled at her words, "Great minds do think alike," he added jokingly.

@york
@BarrenThin
@Mari
@Atomyk

Axel looked at Dlanor, and was taken aback by Frank's words before he smirked. "Don't worry, no one is crazy than an angry Xigbar!" he chuckled as he recalled some of the members from the Organization. He stood, as he helped Dlanor to her feet. "West, think you can take care of her?" he asked when he noticed Frank running off. "I think I should keep with them, and make sure that guy doesn't go off the deep end." He said as he watched them disappear into the forest.

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

Despite of her injury, Dlanor seemed to be healing a bit due to her contract with Erika, though she was still on the ground. She wasn't trying anymore, starting to think to herself if these actions were to help Erika.

@Atomyk @Ryu Keiko

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin
@york
@Gummi Bunnies

Bayonetta awoke.

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo1_250.gif

Was I unconscious? Or worse? She thought of several possibilities, and then she remembered the last thing.

A light in the center. Then... death?

Was this the afterlife?

She remembered the ID device, which was a source of information ever since she arrived here. She accessed the information.

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo2_250.gif

She heard commotion, shouting? It sounded like Frank Castle's voice. She followed the noise.

tumblr_mh9o65uTKm1r06lbno1_500.gif

From what she understood, Frank was trying to protect the girl? Help her find... Brown?

She also noted he seemed quite unstable.

She remembered giving him a gun earlier. If something were to happen to anyone, especially to the girl in his custody...

Bayonetta felt her responsibility push her to follow along, from a distance. About 8 meters following in his and the girl's tracks.

tumblr_n1j5piABf71r44z0ho4_1280.jpg

She wasn't going to pose a threat, she wasn't even going to say a word (for now). She would just be ready to act if needed.

@BarrenThin
Frank let them follow, unsurprised by their actions, but he glanced over his shoulder at them occasionally. It almost amused him that these people thought he would hurt Jennifer when he had desperately fought to save her from potential execution. Almost.

@Mari
@Ryu Keiko

"In the forest," Jennifer suddenly says. "They say Stray Dog lurks here. He gives kids sweets before he kidnaps them." She then looks around, at the darkness threatening them from beyond the treeline. "I hope Brown is okay."

But you will you be okay? The bushes shake and shiver, as if someone is running about nearby...

@BarrenThin
@John-117
@Mari
@Ryu Keiko
@york

Pretty Boy sighs as he wakes back up in the orphanage, not knowing how he got back there didn't really matter...he'd died again, apparently

"Damn that bear" he grumbles in a tired tone, looking around for a moment before approaching Yang and her sister and resting a hand on the blonde's shoulder "Heh...at least I'm a little less roughed up here" he mutters with a chuckle "But...how are we all back here?"
You see what appears to be a child run inside the orphanage.

@DapperDogman
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Kotomine just sorta stood back.

"...Do either of you need any spiritual healing?" He awkwardly asked Erika and Dlanor.

@Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Kotomine just sorta stood back.

"...Do either of you need any spiritual healing?" He awkwardly asked Erika and Dlanor.

@Gummi Bunnies

// #postingoutofmyass
It wasn't until Kotomine addressed it that Dlanor realized that Erika had come down here to the courtyard, but you could tell that Erika was severely conflicted between her choices...

"...I am not sure if that would help Lady Erika..." Dlanor spoke, going worried that Erika would eventually lose what made her...her.

@Verite

((yay for awkward post))

It wasn't until Kotomine addressed it that Dlanor realized that Erika had come down here to the courtyard, but you could tell that Erika was severely conflicted between her choices...

"...I am not sure if that would help Lady Erika..." Dlanor spoke, going worried that Erika would eventually lose what made her...her.

@Verite

((yay for awkward post))
"Perhaps all she needs is young Robin to appear if that's the case," Kotomine said, unmotivated and close to crashing after the adrenaline from the battle.

"And what about you, Ms. Knox? Are you alright?"

@The Pimp Tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.