Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I won't, love, don't worry. I said I loved you and I meant it. I can't abandon you now," Robin quietly explained, just loud enough for Erika to hear.

"A deal to get myself to be Duke...which will allow everyone to leave, just come with me...and it'll all be over soon" he says with a smile, ignoring the gun aimed at him "Even Jennifer" he says to Frank with a smile

@Atomyk

"If they break their word, I'll kill them" he says with a smile "My ghosts are immune to their powers...as is the Puppet Master...which still remains inside me" he says, one of his eyes glowing blue for a moment "I have him...under control" he says with a wicked chuckle

"Now...if we get to the aristocrats...we can get out"

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin

"If they break their word, I'll kill them" he says with a smile "My ghosts are immune to their powers...as is the Puppet Master...which still remains inside me" he says, one of his eyes glowing blue for a moment "I have him...under control" he says with a wicked chuckle

"Now...if we get to the aristocrats...we can get out"

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin
"Where would Jennifer go, though? This seems to be her world. Besides, she is the gift; why would they let her leave?"

@DapperDogman
@Atomyk

"I won't, love, don't worry. I said I loved you and I meant it. I can't abandon you now," Robin quietly explained, just loud enough for Erika to hear.
After that, Erika went silent again, but it seemed like his support had come through to her.

"...what did Pretty want Lady Erika for?" Dlanor asked, seeing that the detective had calmed down.

@The Pimp Tactician

"Stop questioning it" he says in a serious tone "I've already said far too much, just come with me, and I promise...we'll all be fine"
He gulps a little, not sure if his plan would work, or if he'd been overheard, but more than anything...he was nervous he'd not be able to do what he planned to

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin

image.png

"What's wrong with her anyway? What's this Logic Error nonsense? Is there something wrong with her soul? Or her brain?" Kotomine questioned in a surprisingly concerned and involved tone, "This is not like her at all. Ms. Knox, please explain the situation to me," he said to Dlanor, scowling mildly.

Ironic that Kotomine was a spiritual doctor. His magical aptitude lay within "opening wounds," yet he also specialized in closing wounds as well. But whatever Erika was going through... it must be something psychological, linked to her memories. He had never performed an operation on the hippocampus before, much less know with absolute certainty remove the precise memories necessary, but if allowed, it was worth a shot.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
"Stop questioning it" he says in a serious tone "I've already said far too much, just come with me, and I promise...we'll all be fine"
He gulps a little, not sure if his plan would work, or if he'd been overheard, but more than anything...he was nervous he'd not be able to do what he planned to

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin
Frank quietly lowered his gun.

"Jennifer... do you want to do this?"

@Atomyk
@DapperDogman
@Everyone nearby

01bq.png

"What's wrong with her anyway? What's this Logic Error nonsense? Is there something wrong with her soul? Or her brain?" Kotomine questioned in a surprisingly concerned and involved tone, "This is not like her at all. Ms. Knox, please explain the situation to me," he said to Dlanor, scowling mildly.

Ironic that Kotomine was a spiritual doctor. His magical aptitude lay within "opening wounds," yet he also specialized in closing wounds as well. But whatever Erika was going through... it must be something psychological, linked to her memories. He had never performed an operation on the hippocampus before, much less know with absolute certainty remove the precise memories necessary, but if allowed, it was worth a shot.

"...Erika's heart is broken, these events without the required factor to prevent such behavior from dying are taking its price upon her. This is much worse than a Logic Error, which is a punishment for lying with any Truth...maybe if you try to repress something in her mind...she'll forget of her apparent pain," Dlanor explained to Kotomine.

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician

Pretty Boy rushes after, cursing loudly "Damn it" he hisses as he pursues her, until he happened upon Erika, looking to be in quite the state

"Kotomine...what is going on?" he asks with a sigh

@Atomyk
@Verite
@The Pimp Tactician

"Pretty Boy has a plan of some kind to free us all and he needs Erika's help," Robin explained before frowning at the suggestion that they smother the apparent pain, "Is that exactly wise? You could end hurting her more than she already is."

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite

"...I am not sure...but something has to work..." Dlanor wasn't exactly sure on how to 'help' Erika from her pain. Erika was just silent, her blank eyes staring off into nothing, but occasionally she would give eye contact to Robin.

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician @DapperDogman

Throughly confused by the blinding light, and finding himself in a strange place once again - although he still had his walking cane with him this time, which was a kindness - Poirot took a few moments to orient himself with the situation. Upon hearing the demand of a child to ransom his old life, the elderly detective shakes his head in defiance. "No, not once, not ever. Poirot has lived long and happily, and I will not spoil such a life by sacrificing a child, simply to return to what I once knew." He drops the tablet into a coat pocket and straightens out his suit. "Even if I spend what little life I do have left here in this, this insane asylum, I will do so." He glances about, noticing who has left and who remains where they awoke. "I made a new life after the Great War, and I will do so, again, if need be."

He strides from where he woke up, until he espies the woman who had burnt herself so terribly earlier. "Ah, Madame!" He gingerly makes his way to where River Song lay. "Are you alright? Is there ought I can do for you?"

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Pretty Boy looks to Robin with an apologetic look "I'm sorry...I can fix this...but you won't like what I have to do" he says with a frown "I'll wipe her memories back to the start of the game...she'll become sane again...but she'll forget you..."

He places a hand on his shoulder and gives him a nod "You'll just be another face to her"

He manages a small smile and chuckles "But hey...she can fall in love with you all over again"

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

Throughly confused by the blinding light, and finding himself in a strange place once again - although he still had his walking cane with him this time, which was a kindness - Poirot took a few moments to orient himself with the situation. Upon hearing the demand of a child to ransom his old life, the elderly detective shakes his head in defiance. "No, not once, not ever. Poirot has lived long and happily, and I will not spoil such a life by sacrificing a child, simply to return to what I once knew." He drops the tablet into a coat pocket and straightens out his suit. "Even if I spend what little life I do have left here in this, this insane asylum, I will do so." He glances about, noticing who has left and who remains where they awoke. "I made a new life after the Great War, and I will do so, again, if need be."

He strides from where he woke up, until he espies the woman who had burnt herself so terribly earlier. "Ah, Madame!" He gingerly makes his way to where River Song lay. "Are you alright? Is there ought I can do for you?"

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Atomyk @Iowan Corn

River turned around, surprised to see the man. She just about had to stop herself from hugging him. She was so relieved to see another face! She wasn't alone in the afterlife after all!

"Oh, I'm much better now that I know I'm not alone," she replied. River frowned though. "But I need to find Edward or Ruby. I'm curious to know if they're here too. This is the afterlife. I've been here before. We must have died," she told him. This was the second time she had died too! What a pain!

"Maybe we should walk around and find out what's going on," she suggested. River glanced down at her side. Her wound from before was gone, and so we're her burns. At least that was one problem taken care of.

Pretty Boy rushes after, cursing loudly "Damn it" he hisses as he pursues her, until he happened upon Erika, looking to be in quite the state

"Kotomine...what is going on?" he asks with a sigh

@Atomyk
@Verite
@The Pimp Tactician
"It appears young Erika is in some sort of odd state of shock, from what I can gather. It requires me to use my spiritual healing magecraft to tamper with her memories, but this method... I've never tried it before. If I falter, I could potentially wipe her entire memory out by accident. So to answer your question, young Robin, the worst-case scenario I see is that you'll have to rebuild your relationship from the ground up again. But if God is on our side, I can extract or at the very least repress some select memories, but we won't find out unless we try. Are you willing to risk that?"

Last edited:
"... Do it, Kotomine. If she doesn't want to be with me afterwards, then that's what I'll have to live with. At least I'll know she's well instead of in this state," Robin spoke in a weak voice, wishing this didn't have to be.

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman

Status
Not open for further replies.