Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
River, Edward, John-117, and Ruby find themselves on a desolate city street.

kPYebfd.png

It looks dangerous here.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Joellie @John-117 @york
Wherever she was, whenever she was, Ruby rose was worried... Her sister hadn't come through with her, but, she'd try and find her again, somehow... For now she looked around at her companions, of course where was River and her companion, but then there was some strange soldier-looking person in armor. He looked almost like something straight from General Ironwood's army, but at the same time, the helmet and color of his armor looked off, he must be another person from a different world. Though soon enough, her attention was drawn by the desolate looking streets, it reminded her of what happened to the city after that Grimm attack, initiated by Torchwick, but, it was eerily silent here right now.

Something is not entirely right. The area around the girl seems to shimmer, a burst of strange white objects appear around her. She lunges forward at a lightning speed, coming up upon Robin and delivering a kick to his side. She then turns to Kotomine, her hands raised forward to blast Kotomine away from her. She continues to speak, but nothing can be heard.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Verite
"Tch!" With a click of the tongue, Kotomine narrowly managed to evade the blast with a sidedash, spinning around as he backed off momentarily, eyeing Robin to see what the tactician had planned, while the priest also strategized himself.

An energy blast? Seems like an advanced version of Rin's Gandr, though it's unlikely that they're related. This magecraft seems... warped in comparison, Kotomine thought to himself, keeping his guard and Black Keys up to defend himself should the girl attempt to attack further, She seems faster than the girl from before, who in turn was already trouble enough. Heh, maybe I should have went with Lady Bayonetta instead...

He stood there, plotting to himself, but also prepared, almost as if waiting for the next strike.

@Raven @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

River, Edward, John-117, and Ruby find themselves on a desolate city street.

kPYebfd.png

It looks dangerous here.

@york @Joellie @John-117 @Atomyk

River cautiously moved forward with her group. She kept her guns lowered, but never took her hands off them for a second. This place didn't look safe at all. "What kind of place are we in now, I wonder?" she thought out-loud, continuing on. She glanced to Ruby, glad to see her with them. "I never got to say that it's good to see you again," River told the girl. "I'm glad you made it out of the afterlife."

Something is not entirely right. The area around the girl seems to shimmer, a burst of strange white objects appear around her. She lunges forward at a lightning speed, coming up upon Robin and delivering a kick to his side. She then turns to Kotomine, her hands raised forward to blast Kotomine away from her. She continues to speak, but nothing can be heard.

Wuya watched as the girl hit Robin anger in her eyes. 'No I can't let him die not again. And Chase is gone.' She then looked at the girl noting she was trying to say something. 'Are they the words to her spells? Or is she trying to tell us something.' She looked at the girl and this time choose to throw a part of the earth at her. "Hey child. What is it your trying to say? Speak if you can speak if not I would stop now and try something else." Jack ran up following the bolder ready to find a place to strike.

@Atomyk @Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Aight. Guys? I'm not @ShadowPrime . I'd appreciate it if I wasn't continuously tagged.

He shakes his head slightly and follows "Damn kids" he mutters "Who would want to spawn such vile little beasts?"

He waves for Natsu to follow and walks behind the young girl

@Atomyk

Robin's teeth clenched as he took the kick and was knocked back. Gathering himself, he began to circle the girl, looking for a weakness, "If anyone has an idea, now would be the time to use it!"

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Raven

Aight. Guys? I'm not @ShadowPrime . I'd appreciate it if I wasn't continuously tagged.
I'd suggest ignoring the thread (i didn't even know there was an ignore function until recently), as mistags are a common problem.

Chung notices the man and jumps down from his perch. He runs through the glass of a office building grabbing a shard as it fell, breaking through the window in the back he tied a piece of his scarf around one end of the shard and secured it in the blank holster for his second S.S. After this he found a spot near a well cemented building and sat for a bit.

@Atomyk @Iowan Corn @ShadowPrime @El Presidente

River cautiously moved forward with her group. She kept her guns lowered, but never took her hands off them for a second. This place didn't look safe at all. "What kind of place are we in now, I wonder?" she thought out-loud, continuing on. She glanced to Ruby, glad to see her with them. "I never got to say that it's good to see you again," River told the girl. "I'm glad you made it out of the afterlife."
Interrupting your chat is the sound of moaning. Zombies, similar to the ones you fought getting here (yet somehow different), stumble and stagger out from various places to converge on your group.

@york @Joellie @John-117 @Atomyk

Interrupting your chat is the sound of moaning. Zombies, similar to the ones you fought getting here (yet somehow different), stumble and stagger out from various places to converge on your group.

Ruby smiled "It's nice to see you too! I hope Yang's safe... We got seperated b-" before she could continued, the sound of moaning "Zombies" as the others had called them became prominent, this was when she realized she had no weapon on her at the time. She looked around, trying to find something to defend herself with "Uh oh... We've got trouble!" she said with a worried look on her face.

Wuya heard Robin mention to try out any ideas. "I got one but I need her powers or well attacks at me. To use it." Wuya said aiming a few more rocks and even lightning at Raven. 'I have my mirror.' She thought being ready. Wuya saw her finally aim at her. She held out her mirror once the girl would attack she would chant. 'Reversing Mirror' which would active it's powers to reflect Raven's magic back at her and hitting her instead. Jack closed his eyes he couldn't watch if Wuya became a ghost again.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Verite

Chung notices the man and jumps down from his perch. He runs through the glass of a office building grabbing a shard as it fell, breaking through the window in the back he tied a piece of his scarf around one end of the shard and secured it in the blank holster for his second S.S. After this he found a spot near a well cemented building and sat for a bit.
The man seems unconcerned with your actions at first, but eventually he turns to where you've hidden yourself and stares. He lifts a hand, a grenade appearing in it. In fact, you can also see that the form of his gun changes entirely into that of a uzi.

@ShiroKiyoshi @ShadowPrime @Iowan Corn @El Presidente

Last edited:
He shakes his head slightly and follows "Damn kids" he mutters "Who would want to spawn such vile little beasts?"

He waves for Natsu to follow and walks behind the young girl
You all step inside to find the Aristocracy staring back at you. Diana puts Joshua in his rightful place at the top. "There will be a punishment made for this," says Meg, a girl with glasses and a notebook. "Jennifer." From the darkness of the Blub Room comes vines that begin to wrap around Jennifer. She screams out in fear, but there's nothing she can do. Brown barks, jumping up and down, but soon the vines take him as well.

@DapperDogman
@MrDubWubs

She ignores your words. A small wind blows as the girl begins to levitate. She swoops in toward Wuya, ready to blast at her.

"Hmph. Dlanor, if you please," Erika said, deciding to sit this one out as her assistant had her trusty blades back.

"...as you wish," Dlanor spoke monotonously, having the Red Key appear in her hands.

latest

Unlike Erika's Scythe of Truth, Dlanor could summon this blade of truth, the Red Key, without the usage of a truth, because it was especially made for fighting against those who are associated with magic. In case what Wuya had done with the Reversing Mirror did not go as planned, Dlanor was ready to charge at the girl, the Red Key awaiting to be used...

@Raven @The Pimp Tactician @Verite @Atomyk

Reactions: Raven
Wuya heard Robin mention to try out any ideas. "I got one but I need her powers or well attacks at me. To use it." Wuya said aiming a few more rocks and even lightning at Raven. 'I have my mirror.' She thought being ready. Wuya saw her finally aim at her. She held out her mirror once the girl would attack she would chant. 'Reversing Mirror' which would active it's powers to reflect Raven's magic back at her and hitting her instead. Jack closed his eyes he couldn't watch if Wuya became a ghost again.
She rushes at you, dodging back and forth out of the way of your magic. Taking her opportunity, she fires, most of her attack hitting your mirror. The magic reflects, slamming back into the girl, who falls to the ground as a result. You see her scream out, but you can't hear it, obviously. Those white shimmers appear once again, as the girl shakily gets back to her feet. A gust of wind blows out from her, as rocks and debris began to float intot he air and fly largely at Wuya and Dlanor.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
She rushes at you, dodging back and forth out of the way of your magic. Taking her opportunity, she fires, most of her attack hitting your mirror. The magic reflects, slamming back into the girl, who falls to the ground as a result. You see her scream out, but you can't hear it, obviously. Those white shimmers appear once again, as the girl shakily gets back to her feet. A gust of wind blows out from her, as rocks and debris began to float intot he air and fly largely at Wuya and Dlanor.

Without anything said, Dlanor swung the Red Key at the debri that was aimed at her direction, slicing through said debri clean in half and avoiding being hit by those in the first place. The detective's assistant did not show much emotion in her eyes, charging forwards with the Red Key ready to land some hits in, but was weary as she did not have any knowledge on this kind of opponent and was not a type of enemy to encounter alike to the Witches.

@The Pimp Tactician @Raven @Verite @Atomyk

Wuya smiled seeing her plan work for a minute. Then the smile was gone as Raven got back up. She once more was ready with her mirror but seeing the objects fly in the air she made a barrier. 'Now I am feeling a little stronger maybe because I'm not as rusty. This is my third or forth battle with magic back in my human form after all.' She thought then lifted with a free hand rock of her own and yet again throwed it a Raven. Jack curled into a ball hiding his head every now and again he peaked to watch. 'Man Wuya and the other chicks seem hot when the fight.' He thought.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @Verite

ooc:// can't keep a Titan down XD sorry fangirling a bit as well. I do have a problem I see it now.

Reactions: Atomyk

"I usually work alone..." Kotomine murmured to himself, dashing in front of Wuya and Dlanor and slicing some of the projectiles he could with his Black Keys, "...so teamwork is quite an annoying task. But I'll have to make do, it seems!"

With that, he dashed forward again, jumping towards the strange girl and swinging his blades at her.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.