• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kotomine mischievously glanced at Erika, then at Robin, then at Monokuma. "Yes, no time like the present, eh?" He said, continuing to make his way forward. Yes, yes. If nothing else, at least his group was quite lively... even if they could also be tiring at times anyway.

It's pitch black beyond the barrier, though your group thankfully has a means of lighting up the way. It looks like this part of the tunnel has gone through heavy construction... the government, or maybe the military, was using this place to store individuals desperate to leave the city. The evidence lies in the blood, the dead, the poorly constructed prisons...

Monokuma has nothing to say as he walks into the area. He places his hands on his hips and looks around.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Iowan Corn
@penguin055

Last edited:
It's pitch black beyond the barrier, though your group thnkfully has a means of lighting up the way. It looks like this part of the tunnel has gone through heavy construction... the government, or maybe the military, was using this place to store individuals desperate to leave the city. The evidence lies in the blood, the dead, the poorly constructed prisons...

Monokuma has nothing to say as he walks into the area. He places his hands on his hips and looks around.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Iowan Corn
@penguin055

Frank followed, but his dispassionate glare never left Monokuma. That is, except for to scan the area.

@Atomyk and friends

"Woah, woah!" says the intruder, quickly holding out his hands in a surrendering motion.

AcOw7D1.jpg

"I-I don't mean you guys any harm. No trouble." After a moment, he seems to realise something, and quickly hides his left hand.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Iowan Corn
@penguin055

Last edited:
"Woah, woah!" says the intruder, quickly holding out his hands in a surrednering motion.

AcOw7D1.jpg

"I-I don't mean you guys any harm. No trouble." After a moment, he seems to realise something, and quickly hides his left hand.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Iowan Corn
@penguin055
Castle saw the movement, but couldn't be sure what it was about. "Who the hell are you?" His gun was still trained on the man.

@Atomyk and friends
"Yes, indeed. Who are you? And for that matter, what's your business here?" Kotomine asked, letting his guard down a little for now. If this man proved to be a danger, merely pretending to be a normal bystander, he could depend on young Castle here to take care of their new friend for them, "I'd suggest you keep your hands up. Both of them."

"Yes, indeed. Who are you? And for that matter, what's your business here?" Kotomine asked, letting his guard down a little for now. If this man proved to be a danger, merely pretending to be a normal bystander, he could depend on young Castle here to take care of their new friend for them, "I'd suggest you keep your hands up. Both of them."
"My name's Nick! I... I was just--"

"String him up!" cries Monokuma, causing Nick to visibly take a step back.

"What the-- I've never seen a toy like that before." He stares at the bear for a moment, before seemingly remembering where he was. "Oh, right, I, uh... I came here hoping to find a way out of the city. This was the last place they quarantined, so I thought, maybe..." He shakes his head. "It doesn't matter, it's all blocked off. There's no way out this way. No way out of this city at all. Not on foot, anyway."

Monokuma giggles, and Nick stares at him some more. He tries to avoid looking Erika in the eye as he answers her. "Well... I'm not hiding anything. I lost the weapons I had on me."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Iowan Corn
@penguin055

"My name's Nick! I... I was just--"

"String him up!" cries Monokuma, causing Nick to visibly take a step back.

"What the-- I've never seen a toy like that before." He stares at the bear for a moment, before seemingly remembering where he was. "Oh, right, I, uh... I came here hoping to find a way out of the city. This was the last place they quarantined, so I thought, maybe..." He shakes his head. "It doesn't matter, it's all blocked off. There's no way out this way. No way out of this city at all. Not on foot, anyway."

Monokuma giggles, and Nick stares at him some more. He tries to avoid looking Erika in the eye as he answers her. "Well... I'm not hiding anything. I lost the weapons I had on me."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Iowan Corn
@penguin055

Frank shot at Monokuma's head, hoping to shut the bear up. "Show whatever you're hiding and I won't shoot you in the femoral artery."

"You heard him, I mean, it shouldn't be hard if you aren't lying...right~?" Erika said with a slight smile on her face, wanting to see if this boy, Nick, was lying or not. It was always satisfying to see someone lie and then the events that go on after a single lie. Dlanor only stood there, not sure on what to say as this occurred.

Well, Monokuma explodes. Watch out, everyone! Nick goes flying backwards, slamming his head against a desk in the office. He groans, rubbing at his head. Those of you who quickly recover will see that Nick has been bitten on his left hand.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Iowan Corn
@penguin055

Frank sat up very quickly. Much like with Deadpool, he was just glad to be rid of the annoyance. He saw the bite and crossed over to Nick, gun ready.

Well, Monokuma explodes. Watch out, everyone! Nick goes flying backwards, slamming his head against a desk in the office. He groans, rubbing at his head. Those of you who quickly recover will see that Nick has been bitten on his left hand.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Iowan Corn
@penguin055
"A bite mark," Kotomine calmly announced, undisturbed by Monokuma's explosion, as if he was already used to it by now, among other things, "Young Nick here seems to have a bite mark on his hand. That must be why you lost your weapons, eh?" He asked the young man. The way things were going, they would likely have to dispose of Nick, but who knows? If nothing else, he could have some fun pretending he wasn't going to punch the young man's head straight off.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @others

"A bite mark," Kotomine calmly announced, undisturbed by Monokuma's explosion, as if he was already used to it by now, among other things, "Young Nick here seems to have a bite mark on his hand. That must be why you lost your weapons, eh?" He asked the young man. The way things were going, they would likely have to dispose of Nick, but who knows? If nothing else, he could have some fun pretending he wasn't going to punch the young man's head straight off.
When Nick realizes the situation, he attempts to stand up, one hand grabbing at the desk and the other held out toward Frank, palm out. "Wait! Jesus, please wait! Yes, I was bitten, I ran into some trouble, but I--" He pauses, his hands balling into fists. Nick runs a hand through his hair before continuing. "Please don't think I'm crazy, but I think I'm immune."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin

When Nick realizes the situation, he attempts to stand up, one hand grabbing at the desk and the other held out toward Frank, palm out. "Wait! Jesus, please wait! Yes, I was bitten, I ran into some trouble, but I--" He pauses, his hands balling into fists. Nick runs a hand through his hair before continuing. "Please don't think I'm crazy, but I think I'm immune."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin

This made Frank pause. "... Let the bastard talk," He said to the other psychopaths.

@Atomyk

Erika was a bit disoriented by the blast, she was a detective after all, not a fighter. With Dlanor assisting her back up to her feet, she amused to see the bite mark. "Immune? Now that's something new. Then again..." Erika sighed at this new piece of information. It was either the truth or just a bluff to stay alive. Who knew until a certain amount of time would tell the truth? She was going to listen to the person anyways, because this was new to hear ever since they were dragged here

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @Verite @Raven @The Pimp Tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back