Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the last area to be blocked off when the quarantine went up over the city, the Quarantine Area is a complete mess of stray vehicles, litter, and corpses. A large road sign that's somehow still running directs you all into a dark tunnel, though it's rather hard to see inside. Just about anything could lurk there, and just about any of it could sneak up on you without you even knowing.

Until it was too late, anyway.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
@Iowan Corn
@penguin055

"Frank, light something on fire, everyone else, grab something that won't burn too quickly. Once the fire is lit, set your object on fire to use as a torch. Got it?" Robin ordered as he looked at the tunnel.

Jack now had the senses of a monkey. He could pick up any sound, smell, or even sight a monkey could. He mangaed to find a hold and was swinign above the others within the tunnel as they went. Wuya walked and tried to ignore Jack and his annoying monkeyness. Wuya listened and made her hand glow in green fire.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Verite

"Frank, light something on fire, everyone else, grab something that won't burn too quickly. Once the fire is lit, set your object on fire to use as a torch. Got it?" Robin ordered as he looked at the tunnel.

Frank calmly searched a few of the corpses. After taking anything of interest, he'd pause. His eyes were closed and he was looking down. He seemed to be praying. After finishing, he lit them on fire.

@Atomyk
@The Pimp Tactician
@Everyone else

"Was not expecting you to use the bodies, but at this point, I feel like I should expect the unexpected from you," grabbing a branch, Robin set fire to one end of it, "Well, let's in if we're all ready."

"I'm sure Miss Wuya has the flames covered," Kotomine said, deciding to go in front as he began to make his way forward without much of a care in the world, folding his arms behind his back. He briefly glanced at Frank and indeed got the impression that he was praying. Kotomine's lips curled into a small smirk in response, but continued walking nonetheless.

"I didn't think someone like you to be a holy man, Mr. Castle," the priest spoke, though he sounded more amused than surprised evidently.

@BarrenThin @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Raven @any others

Last edited:
There's nothing of particular note on the bodies-- a lot of IDs, wallets, money... normal things.

@BarrenThin

Your group can see now, but still the tunnel's darkness stretches on and on. At a few points your groups thinks you've hit a wall of debris or crashed vehicles, but you all manage to squeeze through eventually. You all soon come to a steel grating set up across the tunnel. It blocks your way, but there sits a padlocked door...

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@Iowan Corn
@penguin055

"Was not expecting you to use the bodies, but at this point, I feel like I should expect the unexpected from you," grabbing a branch, Robin set fire to one end of it, "Well, let's in if we're all ready."

He didn't react to the humor.

There's nothing of particular note on the bodies-- a lot of IDs, wallets, money... normal things.

@BarrenThin

Your group can see now, but still the tunnel's darkness stretches on and on. At a few points your groups thinks you've hit a wall of debris or crashed vehicles, but you all manage to squeeze through eventually. You all soon come to a steel grating set up across the tunnel. It blocks your way, but there sits a padlocked door...

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@Iowan Corn
@penguin055

Frank tried the simplest approach. Picking up a nearby heavy piece of debris, he went to smash the lock.

@Atomyk and friends

Robin examined the door and pressed his ear against it to see if he could hear anything behind it.

@Atomyk

Kotomine pondered punching the door open.

Jack smirked seeing the lock being the Evil boy genuis that he was he could easliy pick and open a lock. Wuya noticed Jack's thoughts but knew how he usually sucessed. "Jack we don't have the changing chopsticks so your usual plan wont work for this one." Jack scratched his chin in thought then had an idea he grabbed Wuya's hand and the waited for Robin to move for he was going to use the Heylin Witch's nails for a lockpick.

@Everyone in Jack and Wuya's group ooc:// I would tag but my curser is actting wiered I can't tell exactly where it is or if it's even on the screen for it is not blinking and also sorry for any misspellings with it acting like this I don't have a spellcheck working in any way.

"I'm sure Miss Wuya has the flames covered," Kotomine said, deciding to go in front as he began to make his way forward without much of a care in the world, folding his arms behind his back. He briefly glanced at Frank and indeed got the impression that he was praying. Kotomine's lips curled into a small smirk in response, but continued walking nonetheless.

"I didn't someone like you to be a holy man, Mr. Castle," the priest spoke, though he sounded more amused than surprised evidently.

@BarrenThin @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Raven @any others

"That's 'cause I'm not," Came his laconic response. He didn't like to converse about his past, but he almost became a priest. He left the seminary because he wasn't cut out for it.

@Verite

This was getting really boring, and to think she might fall asleep while on this venture with her group. That's how she and other witches felt when a story began to feel stale. Either that or her taste in excitement was quite different from others.

"I think we're not alone here..." Erika mumbled as she heard the moan, and that was a cue for Dlanor to draw out her sword.

@BarrenThin @Verite @Raven @The Pimp Tactician @Atomyk

"Wuya, fire a blast of your fire into the doorway and burn anything inside once I open it," Robin gave the sorceress a moment to collect her, "Ready?"

This was getting really boring, and to think she might fall asleep while on this venture with her group. That's how she and other witches felt when a story began to feel stale. Either that or her taste in excitement was quite different from others.

"I think we're not alone here..." Erika mumbled as she heard the moan, and that was a cue for Dlanor to draw out her sword.
Erika feels a creepy skeleton grab her by the shoulder!!!

No, it's only Monokuma with a prop. "Upuhehehe~ so spooky down here, isn't it?"

@Gummi Bunnies

"Monokuma, what's down the hallway? I would prefer we didn't go blindly," Robin questioned, watching the bear for any sudden movement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.