Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry, Erika, I just wan- You know what, I'll just shut up now," Robin reached back to bring his jacket's hood over his head but found nothing except air. A quiet curse passed his lips as his hands dropped to his side uselessly.
Frank didn't smile, or even smirk. He just turned away and started to examine the map again. "I say we try that tower." What he really wanted to do was stalk the others to find the traitor, but he knew the group would never agree to that.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Raven

Looking at her ID, the blonde saw that there were various areas where she and the others could go. Cocking up a brow, Yang gave out a frustrated growl, pulled off the boxing gloves from her sweaty hands and craddled them in her arms. "There's so many places to go. . ."

Poirot shakes the dust from his suit, tutting over the occasional blood stain on the fabric. He glances up as the map of the outside is laid out on the table, and walks towards the gathering. Careful to step around debris and puddles of blood so as not to dirty his patent leather shoes, he makes his way to the table. He reaches for the pince-nez in his suit pocket, only to not find them there. "Cher Dieu, this continues to be a plague."

With a small sigh, he looks over the map. "Bah, not a civilized hotel or eating establishment within the area." He lifts his gaze from the map to the four young people who had so earlier been at sixes and sevens. "So, we have decided that neither the young ladies have murder in their heart?" He shakes his head. "And now, we are to make our way over such treacherous ground, and in the outdoors as well." He looks back down at the map.

When he looks back up, he discovers the foursome wandering off towards the door to the outside. "Ah, such is youth." He considers for a moment the choices laid out in front of him. "Sunny Luck Fortune. Hm. Perhaps a change of fortune ought to be in the wind." Finding a broken wooden strut the same size as his walking stick, he ambles towards the door, and the brisk outdoors. "Sunny Luck . . . One can hope the weather is paying attention."

@Atomyk

He just stared at the mob of people attacking the MegaKuma, that bear never stood a chance.

As much As Ratchet would've loved to go along with that group to Sunny Hills, Most of the tensity in that group grew along with his presence, and he felt if he joined he would probably ruin the whole trip, so, instead, he decided he wanted to make some new friends of his own while his old ones cooled down. He noticed Edward Kenway was heading down to South Almuda, Preferably the Speedy G's Spot since it was in sight of water. He tugged on Edward, "Hey, can we make a deal, If i go with you to see the water and stuffs, will you promise to come with me to see if i can work the Los Peridos Communication tower, I'm really good at technical things like that. If the talking dosen't work, I'll tear down some parts from the tower, and attach them to this airplane here, at the warehouse. And, if we're lucky, I'll make us some nifty new upgrades for our weapons as well!"

Ratched crossed his arms, and looked at Edward. He also hoped other people will come as well, it would get pretty lonely with just two people and a whole lotta zombies

"Sound like a plan?"

@Joellie
@Atomyk

@anyone who wishes to join this party!

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Pretty Boy takes a step toward Yang, reaching out a hand before stopping and shaking his head, turning around and walking off slowly "Don't kid yourself" he mutters as he climbs over a pile of rubble and head off into the city, not caring where he ended up, so long as he was alone

He finds a quite spot and sits, leaned against a wall...this is where he would smoke a cigarette and brood moodily...right?

But he didn't he just stared at the sky for a long moment and rested against the wall

"What is all this?" he asks with a slight wobble to his voice, as though on the verge of crying "What is...this...nonsense?"

@Atomyk

During this whole walk, Erika had a look on her face that appeared like she was keeping an eye out on the people in their group, taking great note of them before looking away. She was that kind of person to be up in people's business. She had the right to anyways, she was the detective after all. Still, inside she felt weird, and it was that way whenever Robin was around. Dammit...why does that happen?

@The Pimp Tactician @Raven @BarrenThin @Atomyk

Robin held his silence for a few minutes as they walked, not wanting to upset Erika any further. He hadn't meant what he had said the way Frank and Erika took it, he was just explaining that none of them were exactly doing this because they were 'defeat evil for good's sake' kind. Okay, maybe it had come out badly but he was just trying to stop suspicious from being thrown around. "This is why I tried to keep quiet at diplomatic sessions," Robin mumbled as he kept on walking.

However, he saw Erika was looking rather confused about something. Deciding he might mend things better, he moved to walk alongside her and gently questioned, "Miss Erika, are you okay? It seems something is troubling you."

He just stared at the mob of people attacking the MegaKuma, that bear never stood a chance.

As much As Ratchet would've loved to go along with that group to Sunny Hills, Most of the tensity in that group grew along with his presence, and he felt if he joined he would probably ruin the whole trip, so, instead, he decided he wanted to make some new friends of his own while his old ones cooled down. He noticed Edward Kenway was heading down to South Almuda, Preferably the Speedy G's Spot since it was in sight of water. He tugged on Edward, "Hey, can we make a deal, If i go with you to see the water and stuffs, will you promise to come with me to see if i can work the Los Peridos Communication tower, I'm really good at technical things like that. If the talking dosen't work, I'll tear down some parts from the tower, and attach them to this airplane here, at the warehouse. And, if we're lucky, I'll make us some nifty new upgrades for our weapons as well!"

Ratched crossed his arms, and looked at Edward. He also hoped other people will come as well, it would get pretty lonely with just two people and a whole lotta zombies

"Sound like a plan?"

@Joellie
@Atomyk

@anyone who wishes to join this party!
As soon as Edward felt something touch him, he turned around, prepared to give them a good old smack in the face if necessary. However, he found that the creature behind him was much smaller, and it took him a few seconds to realize that. Whatever was talking to him, it looked like an animal to him, but at least he could understand it.

"Sorry, mate." He responded. "I've grown tired of keeping company around. Slow me down and only get in the way when they shouldn't." Ever since River died, Edward had told himself he would try to keep himself from making friends. After all, everyone could be a traitor. However, the Doctor inside him was curious now. "... Say, what planet are you from? I've never seen your kind before and believe me, I've seen a lot."

Robin held his silence for a few minutes as they walked, not wanting to upset Erika any further. He hadn't meant what he had said the way Frank and Erika took it, he was just explaining that none of them were exactly doing this because they were 'defeat evil for good's sake' kind. Okay, maybe it had come out badly but he was just trying to stop suspicious from being thrown around. "This is why I tried to keep quiet at diplomatic sessions," Robin mumbled as he kept on walking.

However, he saw Erika was looking rather confused about something. Deciding he might mend things better, he moved to walk alongside her and gently questioned, "Miss Erika, are you okay? It seems something is troubling you."
"...I'm fine. It's just that I just can't stop thinking of Lady Bernkastel..." Erika sighed, though it was a half-lie because she had been actually having weird feelings whenever she's near Robin. Maybe this lie takes it a bit far for her, because then she finds herself suddenly talking about herself.

"It's funny, isn't it? I'm only around because of Lady Bernkastel, I am her creation for a game against her opponent, a piece on the gameboard. I thought I was just going to be used once and then thrown aside to rot in some damned world, but after that one game that I win for her, she entrusted me with the title of the Witch of Truth, higher than a piece, higher than a human. There...I felt like I needed to do more to show that I've done a lot to deserve my reward from her," Erika said, explaining the eerie connection she had with 'Lady Bernkastel.' Maybe this would confuse some, because it was like she didn't want to reveal much about herself before.

@The Pimp Tactician @Raven @BarrenThin @Atomyk

Robin nodded as he listened to her story before countering, "So you're an artificial human of some kind? At least your purpose for being created wasn't to destroy the whole world and for that matter, you still have that purpose in a way. See, my dad and his ancestors led a nation-wide cult. They wanted to build a perfect human host for their dark god to inhabit but they couldn't find one by looking around Plegia. For a few years, they grumbled and such, but then they had an idea. Why not create their own perfect host?"

"So they got to work. A few centuries were spent mixing science and magic, all to create me in the end. All the medical innovations that came out of my former home country could be traced back one way or another to the project that created me. Finally, after all those generations of research, of worshiping to a dark god, I was born. At this point, you would think it would smooth sailing, just keep me healthy and undamaged until I was old enough to be possessed. The problem is, my mother got cold feet and escaped with me," Robin tried to slip his hand into Erika's as he began to feel old memories swell.

"I ended up killing my father. Twice even as Grima, his dark god, revived him after the first death. In the end, I sacrificed myself to destroy the fallen god for good. That's how I ended up in this twisted game," Robin let out a tired sigh, "Outside of this game, I don't have a purpose anymore. My king won't need me as I've left things in a perfect state for his nation to prosper for generations. A cult with no leader and no god can't sustain itself so it's been wiped away. I don't even have a family to call my own."

((Just gonna assume they made it to the Food Shack without anything unusual happening))

The pair quickly got to Slappy's Fun Food Shack thanks to Bayonetta's motorcycle and were relieved to be able to get some food. Keroro ran into the building while he gave his thanks to Bayonetta. Giroro followed behind him and they both entered the building, unsure of what to expect.

@Atomyk
@Mari

Robin nodded as he listened to her story before countering, "So you're an artificial human of some kind? At least your purpose for being created wasn't to destroy the whole world and for that matter, you still have that purpose in a way. See, my dad and his ancestors led a nation-wide cult. They wanted to build a perfect human host for their dark god to inhabit but they couldn't find one by looking around Plegia. For a few years, they grumbled and such, but then they had an idea. Why not create their own perfect host?"

"So they got to work. A few centuries were spent mixing science and magic, all to create me in the end. All the medical innovations that came out of my former home country could be traced back one way or another to the project that created me. Finally, after all those generations of research, of worshiping to a dark god, I was born. At this point, you would think it would smooth sailing, just keep me healthy and undamaged until I was old enough to be possessed. The problem is, my mother got cold feet and escaped with me," Robin tried to slip his hand into Erika's as he began to feel old memories swell.

"I ended up killing my father. Twice even as Grima, his dark god, revived him after the first death. In the end, I sacrificed myself to destroy the fallen god for good. That's how I ended up in this twisted game," Robin let out a tired sigh, "Outside of this game, I don't have a purpose anymore. My king won't need me as I've left things in a perfect state for his nation to prosper for generations. A cult with no leader and no god can't sustain itself so it's been wiped away. I don't even have a family to call my own."
"...well, I'm not sure what I'll be up to when I return to Lady Bernkastel, probably would have me finish my battle with my opponent there. Who knows? Maybe I'll convince the very Witch of Miracles to drag you along to where I am. There aren't much guys around there as far as I'm concerned," Erika wasn't sure why she was suddenly suggesting this, but maybe she spoke of this just to make it seem like she had some sympathy for him.

"Lady Erika, are you sure you aren't just luring him to be your Furn-" Dlanor suddenly spoke up, thinking at first that she was trying to lure him into being her servant when this is all over. Well, this time Dlanor was wrong on that part, but was immediately interrupted by Erika herself.

"W-What are you talking about Dlanor? It's just a simple offer and idea at the moment, you're just...getting the wrong idea, got it?" Erika could be seen blushing again. Not because of Robin, but that her assistant was about to embarrass her with what Dlanor was going to say. As if she were annoyed with her, she tried to punch Dlanor at the arm, but though she wasn't that much in actual physical strength, and not too mention that Dlanor's left arm that Erika had punched was encased in a brass metal.

"Oww...." Erika whined to herself, rubbing her hand after hitting that metal arm...

@The Pimp Tactician @anyone else wanting to eavesdrop at this conversation

As soon as Edward felt something touch him, he turned around, prepared to give them a good old smack in the face if necessary. However, he found that the creature behind him was much smaller, and it took him a few seconds to realize that. Whatever was talking to him, it looked like an animal to him, but at least he could understand it.

"Sorry, mate." He responded. "I've grown tired of keeping company around. Slow me down and only get in the way when they shouldn't." Ever since River died, Edward had told himself he would try to keep himself from making friends. After all, everyone could be a traitor. However, the Doctor inside him was curious now. "... Say, what planet are you from? I've never seen your kind before and believe me, I've seen a lot."
Ratchet crossed his arms; "If you go alone, people will assume you are a traitor, or so I have been told, If we go together, we'll both have alibi's that neither of us are traitors, and be safe from yet another vote. Here, let me tell you what, I'll tell you EVERYTHING you want to know, on the exception that we start walking, right now, together. AND that we go to the places I listed, deal? Look, one or two people won't slow you down, especially with zombies walking about!" Ratchet starred at the tall, annoyed man with determination, he wanted SOMEONE to trust.

Robin smiled down at the girl, "I would like that very much, Miss Erika. I would have a purpose helping you, plus it wouldn't be a bad fate being stuck with you. I mean, you can be quite sweet when you want to be."

Ratchet crossed his arms; "If you go alone, people will assume you are a traitor, or so I have been told, If we go together, we'll both have alibi's that neither of us are traitors, and be safe from yet another vote. Here, let me tell you what, I'll tell you EVERYTHING you want to know, on the exception that we start walking, right now, together. AND that we go to the places I listed, deal? Look, one or two people won't slow you down, especially with zombies walking about!" Ratchet starred at the tall, annoyed man with determination, he wanted SOMEONE to trust.
Ed stopped walking and turned around, looking down at the 'thing' in front of him. He had a smile on his face and his arms crossed as well. Part of him was telling him to walk away, but another part knew that it wouldn't be so smart. Besides, how could a creature so small harm him?

"Aye" he then said. "Lead the way then, boy."

He, hopefully along with Edward Kenway, walked the small path toward the Stripper joint. Who knows, there might even be a stripper or two! SUre they might be zombies, but they would be STRIPPER ZOMBIES!!! AS his end of the bargain, he responded to Edward's previous questions; "Well, I am not really clear on that, its a bit fuzzy, I am going to go with Born on Fastoon, Raised on Veldin, and Lives in Apogee. And you? what planet do you reside in? You're not exactly what's considered 'normal' to me. Maybe here, in this fucked-up place, and i have been to many effed-up places, but not here, this is not anywhere i've been. Better yet, what's your name? I am a 'transfer student' after all, so forgive me if i don't know.

@Joellie

Robin smiled down at the girl, "I would like that very much, Miss Erika. I would have a purpose helping you, plus it wouldn't be a bad fate being stuck with you. I mean, you can be quite sweet when you want to be."
"Really?...well...hopefully my other friends there wouldn't mind another addition," Erika said, though she was slightly blushing at him saying that she was sweet. Dammit...why does that always happen? No ones made her blush like this before.

"I hope so as well. A new home with you would be perfect," a genuine smile broke out on his face at the possibility of going with Erika to her world. Maybe he would have a purpose again and could make up for his mistakes here, "Shouldn't we be nearing our destination soon?"

He, hopefully along with Edward Kenway, walked the small path toward the Stripper joint. Who knows, there might even be a stripper or two! SUre they might be zombies, but they would be STRIPPER ZOMBIES!!! AS his end of the bargain, he responded to Edward's previous questions; "Well, I am not really clear on that, its a bit fuzzy, I am going to go with Born on Fastoon, Raised on Veldin, and Lives in Apogee. And you? what planet do you reside in? You're not exactly what's considered 'normal' to me. Maybe here, in this fucked-up place, and i have been to many effed-up places, but not here, this is not anywhere i've been. Better yet, what's your name? I am a 'transfer student' after all, so forgive me if i don't know.

@Joellie
"Fastoon... Veldin, Apogee... Sorry to say mate, never heard of those. Suppose there are a few places yet for me to discover. The universe is infinite after all." Edward smiled. "I am from Gallif- Earth! I'm from Earth!" He had to quickly stop himself. His mind was telling him he was born on Gallifrey, but he knew that he wasn't. "Devil curse me, looks like I'm having an identity crisis... I am Edward Kenway, born on Earth. Edward. Kenway. Pirate. Not at all a Doctor. Earth." He paused for a while. "I know it sounds weird. It's a long story."

Wuya walked knowing Jack was right behind but she also had over heard the conversation with Erika and Robin. She gave a quiet sigh. 'Shouldn't we be at Sunny Luck Fortune by now?' She wondered not letting her thought dewl on what seemed to be a new couple. 'I can still have fun with the boys mind.' She thought with a quiet snicker. Jack followed not really listing he just wanted to get to the destination ahead safely.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Anyone else with us

Status
Not open for further replies.