Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Free spins, eh? Hopefully, God is on my side with this spin," Kotomine said, taking the free spin on the Monomono machine inside, "If not my Black Keys, then I'd at least like my cross back. May as well discard the other items I've acquired as well, since I have no use for them..." The priest murmured.
With a *ding*!, the machine pops out a fortune...

"Accept the next proposition you hear."

You also get...

Scarborough Fair

"A set of four large caliber handguns. Built from an alloy the Devil himself would kill to get his hands on. Don't break these, cause they're one of a kind. You feel as if they are very important to someone..."

W3gMQLm.png

@Verite

• Love
Reactions: Mari
With a *ding*!, the machine pops out a fortune...

"Accept the next proposition you hear."

You also get...

Scarborough Fair

"A set of four large caliber handguns. Built from an alloy the Devil himself would kill to get his hands on. Don't break these, cause they're one of a kind. You feel as if they are very important to someone..."

W3gMQLm.png

@Verite
"Hmph, yes. I believe I have an idea on who these belong to. A shame, I believe I've just missed her. No matter. I'll simply hold on to these until then," he spoke, placing the guns into the endless void that was his pockets.

Robin sighed as he fell in behind Kotomine, "Maybe I'll get my coat back."
For Robin, the machine pops out a fortune with a *ding*!...

"Make a wish, it might come true."

You also get...

In-Vitro Rose

"A rose in a test tube; very suitable for sending to someone as a gift. In the language of flowers, red roses mean 'love'."
tumblr_inline_mrmvs8Wkov1qz4rgp.png

@The Pimp Tactician

Frank remained steadfastly silent throughout all of this. He didn't want any attention. He was also acutely aware that he was once again shirtless, revealing his extremely heavily muscled form. While that might be attractive to some, it would probably be overshadowed by the sheer amount of scar tissue covering his torso.

Once they arrived, he also tried the machine. Maybe he could get his Kevlar back, or at least some weapons.

@Atomyk
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite

"Well, I've never tried to do this before. Dlanor, keep an eye for anything that might jump at us," Erika said to her assistant, who merely nodded, and went to see if she could get something from the Monomono machine. Maybe Dlanor's blades? It would be great, because those would be much better than the sword that Dlanor is stuck with. Besides, she already had her duct tape, so she's fine for now. It's more of supplying her servant with better gear.

@The Pimp Tactician @Verite @BarrenThin @Raven @Atomyk

Once they arrived, he also tried the machine. Maybe he could get his Kevlar back, or at least some weapons.
For Frank, the machine pops out a fortune with a *ding*!...

"Begin trusting your intuitions."

You also get...

Cherry Blossom Bouquet

"A bouquet of cherry tree branches. In the language of flowers, cherry blossoms mean 'an exquisite beauty'."

tumblr_inline_msts5fUJWk1qz4rgp.png

@BarrenThin

Reactions: BarrenThin
For Robin, the machine pops out a fortune with a *ding*!...

"Begin trusting your intuitions."

You also get...

Cherry Blossom Bouquet

"A bouquet of cherry tree branches. In the language of flowers, cherry blossoms mean 'an exquisite beauty'."

tumblr_inline_msts5fUJWk1qz4rgp.png

@BarrenThin

With a disgusted sneer, Frank examined the flowers and muttered unhappily about the thing not at least giving him clothes.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Verite
@Raven

"Well, I've never tried to do this before. Dlanor, keep an eye for anything that might jump at us," Erika said to her assistant, who merely nodded, and went to see if she could get something from the Monomono machine. Maybe Dlanor's blades? It would be great, because those would be much better than the sword that Dlanor is stuck with. Besides, she already had her duct tape, so she's fine for now. It's more of supplying her servant with better gear.
For Erika, the machine pops out a fortune with a *ding*!...

"Live each day as if it is your last."

You also get...

Sacred Sandstorm Horn

"A horn from a mysterious living creature. It's been cut off partway through. Whoever possesses this horn will be able to sense the wind... Or so they say. In actuality, it's little more than decoration."
tumblr_inline_mrmukdTj3J1qz4rgp.png

@Gummi Bunnies

For Erika, the machine pops out a fortune with a *ding*!...

"Live each day as if it is your last."

You also get...

Sacred Sandstorm Horn

"A horn from a mysterious living creature. It's been cut off partway through. Whoever possesses this horn will be able to sense the wind... Or so they say. In actuality, it's little more than decoration."
tumblr_inline_mrmukdTj3J1qz4rgp.png

@Gummi Bunnies
"...well, this is peculiar," Erika said as she closely examined the horn for a moment, and then immediately losing interest. With that in mind, she tossed the horn to Dlanor, who caught it without even looking.

"I suppose you'll find it of use Dlanor," Erika shrugged, not really caring. She had her duct tape, so there's that. Wondering if there was anything else in this building, Erika decided to look around inside, there had to be something at least...

Robin examined the trapped rose in curiosity. Why would someone preserve a rose and in this way? At most, the petals might help with a potion of lust but it was useless otherwise. Resigning it to a mystery of life, Robin shrugged as he followed after Erika and held out the vial for her to take, "I know it isn't exactly freshly picked, but I decided I might as well make the best of it."

@Gummi Bunnies

Monokuma appears amidst you all, wearing a blonde wig. He rubs his hands along his soft supple plush body. "It looks like love is in the air," he says seductively. "How about you forget the nosy detective and her lame assistant, boys, and give me those items."

3MUS1ns.png

"Would you like to touch my soft bear rolls?"

@Verite
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin

Kotomine looked at everyone else giving the girls their items, then at his items, then at Frank.

"Want these guns?" He asked Frank with a somewhat bored expression.

Monokuma appears amidst you all, wearing a blonde wig. He rubs his hands along his soft supple plush body. "It looks like love is in the air," he says seductively. "How about you forget the nosy detective and her lame assistant, boys, and give me those items."

3MUS1ns.png

@Verite
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
"...How horrifying," he could only say.

Reactions: BarrenThin
With a sigh, Frank walked over to Dlanor. "Here," He said bluntly, holding the bouquet out to the woman. "Description fits you better than me, anyways."

@Gummi Bunnies
@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
@Raven
Dlanor was emotionless mostly, but it was new to her that someone besides Erika had spoke up to her. "...I am not sure if I have to accept THIS," Dlanor said, a bit hesitant in her words. It was hard to tell if Dlanor had no interest in them or that she couldn't take it even if she did want it.

Robin examined the trapped rose in curiosity. Why would someone preserve a rose and in this way? At most, the petals might help with a potion of lust but it was useless otherwise. Resigning it to a mystery of life, Robin shrugged as he followed after Erika and held out the vial for her to take, "I know it isn't exactly freshly picked, but I decided I might as well make the best of it."

@Gummi Bunnies
"U-Uh..."

"T-Th...Thank you?" She was really taken off guard by this. Dammit, she has to stop having these random feelings. She was supposed to be the merciless detective, not some high school dreamer. Taking the vial and the rose inside, it was probably the best thing to get during all of this.

3MUS1ns.png

@Verite
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
Konachan.com%2B-%2B120809%2Bblue_eyes%2Bblue_hair%2Bblush%2Bfurudo_erika%2Blong_hair%2Bmirai_nikki%2Bparody%2Btwintails%2Bumineko_no_naku_koro_ni.jpg

"How about you go off and bother some other unfortunate souls? I'm not...in the mood for your shenanigans..."

Welp, looks like some kind of new behavior had been sprouted from her. ...Was she really actually saying this to have Monokuma back off from her group?

Reactions: Atomyk
At the Quarantine Station, you find little more than destruction. What was once a stadium had been turned into a zone to keep those believed to be infected by the virus during the initial outbreak. Frank has joined you on this adventure, hoping to find some information here and to maybe grab some Zzombrex for the infection he recieved in the facility.

Cautiously stepping off the motorcyle, Frank views the massive stadium through the lens of his camera. "Pretty quiet down here," he mutters.

@Mari

"Let us look around the stadium," Bayonetta said, " perhaps we may find something, or someone of interest."

tumblr_lr4nbq8Rgs1qd60pdo5_250.gif

"Between you and I, I prefer the quiet".

@Atomyk

Dlanor was emotionless mostly, but it was new to her that someone besides Erika had spoke up to her. "...I am not sure if I have to accept THIS," Dlanor said, a bit hesitant in her words. It was hard to tell if Dlanor had no interest in them or that she couldn't take it even if she did want it.

"U-Uh..."

"T-Th...Thank you?" She was really taken off guard by this. Dammit, she has to stop having these random feelings. She was supposed to be the merciless detective, not some high school dreamer. Taking the vial and the rose inside, it was probably the best thing to get during all of this.

Konachan.com%2B-%2B120809%2Bblue_eyes%2Bblue_hair%2Bblush%2Bfurudo_erika%2Blong_hair%2Bmirai_nikki%2Bparody%2Btwintails%2Bumineko_no_naku_koro_ni.jpg

"How about you go off and bother some other unfortunate souls? I'm not...in the mood for your shenanigans..."

Welp, looks like some kind of new behavior had been sprouted from her. ...Was she really actually saying this to have Monokuma back off from her group?

Frank shrugged. "You don't want 'em, fine. I'll give them to someone else." And thus, his feeble attempt at flirting began to fall apart.

@Gummi Bunnies

Kotomine looked at everyone else giving the girls their items, then at his items, then at Frank.

"Want these guns?" He asked Frank with a somewhat bored expression.

"...How horrifying," he could only say.

Shrugging, Frank examined the guns. "They don't look like they can hit shit."

@Verite

3MUS1ns.png

@Verite
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin

Frank was less eloquent in his request. "Fuck off."

@Atomyk

"Between you and I, I prefer the quiet".
"So do I, after the mess we've been in." Frank then turns back, shrugging his shoulders. "If we find any Zombrex, make sure to tell me."

"I think I know where to get some," says a man in a Southern accent.

Frank sharply turns to face a man coming out of the stadium. The man nods to Bayonetta's motorcycle. "Nice beauty you got there."​

uGi9rpt.png

@Mari

"You students can't appreciate true beauty, I guess."

pfnoD99.gif

And so he goes, leaving behind his beautiful wig~

@Verite
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
Upon the bear leaving, Erika gave an annoyed sigh, drifting away from that strange behavior. "So where was I?...Oh...right, checking around this place for anything important," she reminded herself as she pocketed away the vialed rose that Robin had given her.

Dlanor just kept watch for any type of danger for the group.

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician @BarrenThin

Status
Not open for further replies.