Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I know whose marriage I'm going to consecrate in the near future..." Kotomine muttered mostly to himself as he glanced at the banter between Robin and Erika, folding his arms behind his back as he usually did, "...Love is in the air indeed, eh?"

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Raven @BarrenThin

"Oh... Um, Kotomine, I'm sorry to tell you, but unless Erika is of your religion... Your idea's may have to be flushed," Robin tried to explain gently, not wanting to upset the man, "Though you're welcome to the attend our wedding. I mean, if Erika wants to be married to me in the future. I'll just shut up now."

@Atomyk @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @Verite

@Akibahara
@york
@Krieg
@Atomyk

"Owww. That was doozy."

The dog would wake up slowly, noticing those around him, his tail would wag.

"Ruby! Arya! Thank goodness! Cosmo was so sad. Now Cosmo feels little better!"

"The would slight growl at the best friends, before he break the chains of Lillia, Ruby, Ayra, and his own with his Tk. Leaving the best friends.

"So before all of us leave. Cosmo has confession. Cosmo was forced to be a traitor. My home was threatened. Cosmo knows you all will hate him. Cosmo tried to Confuse before Arya died He failed. I just want to keep people like Arya and Ruby alive. However, Cosmo did not have say on all attacks, sadly in River's case."
Feeling her binding's snap upon the sound of Cosmo's growling, Ruby practically fell onto the floor, her body shaking all over for a moment as the pain was still there, listening to what Cosmo said, not seeming to react at all for a moment, she finally got herself up with a few quiet grunting noises after he was finished speaking. There a sad look on her face for a change "You? I-I guess I should... Have known..." she said, it seemed she was still recovering a little from what had happened earlier. After a while, she was breathing normally again and she had that normal cheerfull expression on her face "Don't worry about it though! Just as long as you promise not to hurt anymore people, we'll find a way to get out of here! Maybe we can even save your home!" she said optimistically, standing up and dusting herself off a little "How about it?" she asked, leaning in to pet Cosmo, smiling cheerily.

All of a sudden,Ratchet stopped, then looked to the right.

There it is, one of the 'Places of interest', Speedy G's Spot.

The stripper club, the bear pointed no good reason to enter this place, but hey, it was on our way to our actual locations. Ratchet turned towards the place and waved his hands at it. "Ta'da, a stripper joint by the water, huzzah! Hey, Edward, you wanna take a peek and see what's inside? That bear...Monokuma, he said it was a 'place of interest' it's best to find out what it is!" He put his hands on his hips.

"Don't you wanna see the treasure inside?"

@Joellie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Atomyk

Last edited:
Wuya couldn't help but give a chuckle. "Ah the young." She said not turning to look at Robin and Erika. Jack looked at them then to Wuya. "What do you mean?" Wuya laughed again. "Jacky you'll learn one day.... Maybe..." She said as they continued to walk what seemed to be yet again forever.

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

The stripper club, the bear pointed no good reason to enter this place, but hey, it was on our way to our actual locations. Ratchet turned towards the place and waved his hands at it. "Ta'da, a stripper joint by the water, huzzah! Hey, Edward, you wanna take a peek and see what's inside? That bear...Monokuma, he said it was a 'place of interest' it's best to find out what it is!" He put his hands on his hips.

@Joellie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Atomyk
As the pair approached the sea, Edward found himself unable to take his eyes off the water. Even when the creature stopped and pointed to Speedy G's, Ed just continued to idly take a few more steps forward and taking deep breaths. Even all of the Doctor's memories seemed to be blocked off for a while, and his mind just went completely blank except for the sound and smell of the waves. He whispered to himself: "Weigh-hay and up she rises, weigh-hay and up she rises..."

He quickly snapped out of that state of mind when he was asked a question about treasure. Quickly turning his head, Edward responded. "... Aye. Perhaps we'll find something of use. What's your name, boy?" He asked while walking over and opening the door, cautiously stepping inside.

Pretty Boy took up his knives and sighed gently "And what do you two have to say about this?" he mutters as a single tear wells up in his cold, white eyes

"What..." he murmurs as he picks it up on his finger "What is...this...feeling?" he mutters, perplexed by the feeling of sorrow...
"Sadness...so much sadness" he murmurs, his own emotions confusing him to his core, he'd never been human...so human emotions were new to him

"Could this be...heartbreak?" he asks with a sniffle "Did...I fall in...love?"
His heart...It had never truly beat...could it be broken?

He growls and sheathes the knives "No...I don't do...love. I kill people who fall in love...it's not something that is for beings like me...I'm above such feelings"
He goes to throw the knives away in anger and looks at them, seeing his own face in the blades

"Am...I?" he mutters as he falls to his knees, lying among the rubble on the ground and whimpering

He feels something on his face and he looks up, his mother sits in the rubble and smiles down at him, moving some of hair to the side
"My pretty little boy" she coos, her ghostly touch oddly comforting "Does it hurt?" she asks, a sympathetic look in her eyes
"Y-Yes...mom...it aches...to know...she could never love a monster like me..."
"I know it hurts..." she whispers "But what makes you think she would never like you?" she asks
"I killed all those people...how could she love me...her and her sister stand for justice...they protect the innocent...they are the exact opposite of what I am..." he whines, clasping her hand "Why did I fall for her...of all people..."
"That might cause an issue...but you understand...some people change for love..."
"It doesn't matter if I do change...she has that other guy..." he grumbles and sits up, looking at her "I should just kill everyone...they're all so...ugh" he grunts, tired of being so...emotional all the time "Can I just die already...she wouldn't even bat an eyelid if I did die...none of them would...they're all so caught up with their perfect little romances"

As if sensing his mood shift, the ghost changes too

His mother's face turns into that of a stern, older man "Well, I never wanted you...and the same goes for those romances...they shouldn't be...they're useless...you should kill all of them and then go after the bear..."
"Ye-No...I...I could never kill her...even...if I was able to...I...wouldn't...want to"
"Listen to me, boy...you'll kill that bitch, the stupid boy, the witches, you'll kill them all, every last one of them, that way you'll kill the traitor too"
"No, dad...I won't kill them" he says, clenching his knives "I won't do it any more...I won't kill out of jealousy! I will never kill out of my own bitterness for what I cannot have!"
"You always were usele-" the ghostly apparition of his dad grew silent as his blades slashed through him, like a fog his father diffused into the air
"I'll never kill for you again..."

He stands, his face stern, almost devoid of any emotion, except a strong determination
"I'm not giving up so easily...not like this..."

Erika began to blush so much as some topics were thrown out. Love. Marriage. Nope, not now at least.

"Let's just continue, we should be there!" Erika said as she tried change the topic, though you could see how she was trying to hide her blushing.

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Raven @Atomyk

"Fastoon... Veldin, Apogee... Sorry to say mate, never heard of those. Suppose there are a few places yet for me to discover. The universe is infinite after all." Edward smiled. "I am from Gallif- Earth! I'm from Earth!" He had to quickly stop himself. His mind was telling him he was born on Gallifrey, but he knew that he wasn't. "Devil curse me, looks like I'm having an identity crisis... I am Edward Kenway, born on Earth. Edward. Kenway. Pirate. Not at all a Doctor. Earth." He paused for a while. "I know it sounds weird. It's a long story."
Walking around inside Speedy's G Spot, River found little of interest at first. She figured either Jennifer or some of the other strange children she met in the afterlife would come back and force her to do something stupid again like look for more butterflies or skip down a field of flowers while more little girls beat each other with sticks. Jeez, River just didn't understand any of that afterlife stuff at all. She wondered what she would see next...

While looking around, the archaeologist spotted a window. Walking toward it, she decided to take a peek outside. Maybe looking at the world outside would give her some insight as to where she was now...

It appeared to be a town of some kind. However, it looked more like the world of the living. River was uncertain. Maybe it was just her mind playing tricks on her?

The second sigh she saw surprised her even more. It was... Edward walking along with some small alien looking creature. She gasped and pulled away from the window, feeling her face burn with heat instantly. Had Edward died too?! Or, wait, maybe she wasn't in the afterlife anymore? River was more than confused now. She was also... a little nervous.

But why would the fearless archaeologist and time traveler have any reason to be nervous? River was never nervous! Shoot, she had been killed by one of the traitors and simply brushed it off without fear. She traveled all across time and space facing Daleks, Silence, Weeping Angels, and many other terrible foes and hardly ever felt afraid! And yet right now she was nervous. It had to do with Edward, and how she was actually concerned how he would react seeing her again. If he had a bad or uncaring reaction, she would inwardly feel a bit down--even though she'd never admit it. So how should she handle the situation?

She decided to quickly move out of sight, into another room just as Edward and his friend began to enter the building. Maybe if she greeted him in a more nonchalant way, she would feel more comfortable about the situation? Yeah, that sounded just splendid.

Although River was out of view, however, her footsteps could likely be heard by the two entering the empty building...

@El Presidente @Joellie

Ratchet pricked his ears. then he held up that metal pipe. "Hey Edward, did 'ya hear that?"

@Joellie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Just as he stepped through the door into the building, Edward became aware of some footsteps coming from the inside. "Aye..." he responded to the creature with a low voice. "We're not alone, beware."

After warning him, Edward continued to slowly step further inside, keeping his guard up for anything. After stepping into the main room with the podiums, he stood in the middle and looked around, staying silent for a while. "Who's there?" he eventually asked. "Come out now and spare us both some time."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

// I'm going to sleep now, will read responses tomorrow (:

Ratchet pricked his ears. then he held up that metal pipe. "Hey Edward, did 'ya hear that?"

@Joellie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Just as he stepped through the door into the building, Edward became aware of some footsteps coming from the inside. "Aye..." he responded to the creature with a low voice. "We're not alone, beware."

After warning him, Edward continued to slowly step further inside, keeping his guard up for anything. After stepping into the main room with the podiums, he stood in the middle and looked around, staying silent for a while. "Who's there?" he eventually asked. "Come out now and spare us both some time."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

// I'm going to sleep now, will read responses tomorrow (:
//ooc: I'm going to bed also. This is my last post for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Night! ^^

Upon hearing the voices of both Ratchet and Edward sounding spooked by her footsteps River smirked to herself. They knew she was there, but they hadn't the faintest clue as to who or what she was.

"Indeed, you boys aren't alone," River thought to herself.

She remained in the shadows for a moment with her arms folded, watching the two of them look around as she tried to figure out how she was going to reveal herself. She was half-tempted to jump out and scare them. Or perhaps she should walk out casually while saying some witty, sarcastic remark. But, then again, there had to be a better way to make an entrance, right? That's when an idea came to mind...

Emerging from the shadows, River slowly walked up behind the two. She made sure to be extra careful so that her high heels wouldn't click on the ground as she walked toward them. She made not a single sound as she approached. Once River arrived behind them, she positioned herself behind Edward, poking his back right between his shoulder blades and ran a finger down his spine. Oh, and she slapped him on the rear end too. :)

"Payback, you rotten pirate," she thought, smiling from ear to ear.

She then stepped back, placing one hand on her hip while leaning slightly to the side. She did notice Ratchet standing there and likely intended to speak with him too, but--for the moment--her eyes were drawn only to Edward.

"Miss me?" River chimed, attempting to use the same tone of voice Edward had used on her before.

Oh yes, she was loving this.

Even if she was a little nervous, it didn't show in the slightest. Her body language was as playful and sassy as ever.

@Joellie @El Presidente

That feeling... I remembered it from past times. Head hurting, breathing was alright, that's the feeling of being alive and clueless. That was me at that moment. And I hate being clueless... My sight was blurry, but I had a glimpse of a stripper right in front of me. It was just for a while, as she left the place a few minutes after I woke up. I don't even think she knew I was awake.

"Hey love, come here for a second, will ya?", I said, but it was already too late. She didn't heard me and now she was away. And I was alone. Can't say it was a weird feeling to me, but it isn't pleasant either. Alone in the dark, even the wind can cast fear upon your soul. Although, I didn't felt much fear. Just... Curiosity.

Maybe I was dreaming. It was hard to say. An empty stripper club with no one but myself inside was surreal. I wanted to know where this was going. But dream or reality, one thing I knew for certain.

I was myself. It was my body and my own soul. Good. I got up, being glad to know that I was still John Constantine, luckiest bastard alive.

@Anyone

Jack looked at Wuya at the way toward Sunny Luck Fortune. Wuya and jack then stopped. "What's the deal Wuya don't you want the Wu." Wuya looked at Jack with for once kind looking eyes. "Ah Jack yes. But we also need allies and ones we know aren't traitors at that. So I thought we should wait a moment to see if two who might ditest me but not you wish to tag along. Or visversua." Jack nodded and they waited.
KeGpbea.jpg

Welcome to Sunny Luck Fortune, where you may try on a variety of Kung Fu outfits or try your luck with a monomono machine!

@Iowan Corn @Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Raven @BarrenThin

"Looks like we finally made it," Robin noted as he drew his knife, "Come on, let's try to be silent dealing with anything inside. I don't think any of us want to draw any zombies to us," With that, the tactician made his way inside, careful to avoid any zombies as he looked for the Monomono Machine.

@Atomyk

pDNZLLX.jpg

Welcome to Slappy's Food Shack, where a variety of fantastically good food and totally fun games can be found! Watch out for our mascot, Slappy, who could be waiting to spread cheer into your lives!

CaEJr88.jpg

@penguin055

"Looks like we finally made it," Robin noted as he drew his knife, "Come on, let's try to be silent dealing with anything inside. I don't think any of us want to draw any zombies to us," With that, the tactician made his way inside, careful to avoid any zombies as he looked for the Monomono Machine.
This place is overrun, but you guys can deal with groups of zombies easily at this point. Stepping toward the machine, you'll find that it's still offering free spins!

KeGpbea.jpg

Welcome to Sunny Luck Fortune, where you may try on a variety of Kung Fu outfits or try your luck with a monomono machine!

This place is overrun, but you guys can deal with groups of zombies easily at this point. Stepping toward the machine, you'll find that it's still offering free spins!

"Free spins, eh? Hopefully, God is on my side with this spin," Kotomine said, taking the free spin on the Monomono machine inside, "If not my Black Keys, then I'd at least like my cross back. May as well discard the other items I've acquired as well, since I have no use for them..." The priest murmured.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @BarrenThin

At the Quarantine Station, you find little more than destruction. What was once a stadium had been turned into a zone to keep those believed to be infected by the virus during the initial outbreak. Frank has joined you on this adventure, hoping to find some information here and to maybe grab some Zzombrex for the infection he recieved in the facility.

Cautiously stepping off the motorcyle, Frank views the massive stadium through the lens of his camera. "Pretty quiet down here," he mutters.

@Mari

Robin sighed as he fell in behind Kotomine, "Maybe I'll get my coat back."

Status
Not open for further replies.