Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few more...and it will be all done. Just like Erika had thought out of this the moment that a certain question was used by her...

"Oh very good...let's see here..." Erika said as she put a finger up to the side of her head, taking a moment to form her next question. Since Robin aimed for Wuya, it was time to target Jack. What detective wouldn't take this chance now?

latest

"I want to hear this from you Jack, do you think that Erika is a detective?"

@Raven @The Pimp Tactician

Jennifer can only stare as you both rise out of sight. Brown continues to bark until he sounds like only a distant sound.

Amanda, despite her large frame, seems to shrink your presence. She's trapped in this elevator with you now. "Don't hurt me!" she cries. "I don't want to be a lower class anymore!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

@Atomyk @york

//ooc: Is Ruby in the elevator too?

River brushed herself off and sighed when Amanda panicked. "I understand and I'm not going to hurt you. I just need to get into that club too. My being here is a mistake. I need to escape. But the only way I can do that is with a butterfly. Can't you at least tell us where you found it? Please?" she asked, trying to speak nicely.

Jack looked at Erika shocked. "Do I think your a detective." Jack thought a long time. "Sure why shouldn't I? I never questioned it even now. So truth." Jack closed his eyes and waited to see if a pop would come because he was unsure what would happen either way he answered and to his surprise there was not a pop. He then breathed. "Okay my turn right." He looked at Robin. "Do you hate me?" Jack asked out of curiosity. Wuya lifted a brow curious on the boy's answer to Jack's question.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

River brushed herself off and sighed when Amanda panicked. "I understand and I'm not going to hurt you. I just need to get into that club too. My being here is a mistake. I need to escape. But the only way I can do that is with a butterfly. Can't you at least tell us where you found it? Please?" she asked, trying to speak nicely.
( She is )

"Yes, I'm poor!" Amanda explains. "The Aristocracy... All they do is look down on me!" She sounds on the verge of tears. "And, and..." Amanda then lowers her head. "The butterfly was Olivia's. She was keeping it as a pet. It's the only one."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

Robin cocked his head to the side. That was an odd question indeed, seeing he hadn't shown any malice towards the boy, "No, of course not, Jack. You haven't done wrong by me in any way excluding this game, and this is Wuya's doing. You're a perfectly good kid, Jack. Lies." No pop, just as before.

"Erika, you can keep going with your questioning. I have nothing else to ask right now."

( She is )

"Yes, I'm poor!" Amanda explains. "The Aristocracy... All they do is look down on me!" She sounds on the verge of tears. "And, and..." Amanda then lowers her head. "The butterfly was Olivia's. She was keeping it as a pet. It's the only one."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
Ruby seemed more than a little sad about this "We can't get into teh club together... Can we?" she asked out of curiousity, was getting into the club even going to help them escape? She wished she could at least know that much before she made any quick decisions, because she'd feel really guilty about it if getting into the club didn't accomplish much in the first place.

"Good Kid?" Jack asked not to anyone but just a question out in the air. "Me the Evil Boy Genius Jack Spicer a Good Kid?" Wuya knew Jack was at a lost for now so once more she had to ask something to either Robin or Erika. She then deiced on a question. "Truth o Lie? Do you have trust for Jack?" She asked as to both Erika and Robin but the one who answered would make it only their question.

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

@york @Atomyk

River nodded, agreeing with Ruby. "I think that's fair. Why can't we share the butterfly?" she asked. "Then all of us can get in."

Amanda gulps, swallowing down a sob. "That's... not how it works. It isn't tolerated. Only one... only one..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

@Atomyk @york

River frowned when Amanda said only one could get in. "Well, couldn't Ruby or I go in and find a way for the other two to get in?" she asked. They needed to figure this out, because Ruby and River really needed to get in.

Amanda gulps, swallowing down a sob. "That's... not how it works. It isn't tolerated. Only one... only one..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
@Atomyk @york

River frowned when Amanda said only one could get in. "Well, couldn't Ruby or I go in and find a way for the other two to get in?" she asked. They needed to figure this out, because Ruby and River really needed to get in.
Ruby didn't seem to get it "Why's that?" she asked, cluelessly, hoping she'd get a reasonable answer at least, she hadn't a clue if getting in that club would help anyone, but they'd need to decide on something at some point...

Shivering, Amanda shakes her head. She hands the butterfly to River, though it looks a little sick. "You... You choose who gives the gift! I don't want to choose!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

Wuya gave him a stare. "Some? Interesting." She watched waiting to see what the balloon might do. She knew that so far Robin and her still yet had not fallen from the balloon and a plan B was now in her mind but she would have that as a last result for she needed to find if either or any of her compainines in this Showdown was a traitor. She looked to Jack who still had shock but then he had a plan. "Do you think I am a failure even at good Robin? Truth or Lie?" He asked wondering if he could pull the same trick he had on Omi.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician

Bayonetta had been quiet for a while. She kept her attention to the conversation around her but the thoughts of what happened to Desmond Miles, the first person to perish here that she had a close connection with.

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo4_250.gif

"He seemed a man of good standing," Bayonetta thought to herself, "so I would like to think he was not a traitor."

"However, he would not be able to admit to that now, nor would the killers state as much... so moving on is the only option at this point."

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo3_250.gif

Addressing the group for the first time in a while, Bayonetta said "it seems we're getting close to finding the killers".

"However, I'm quite torn as to whom I should cast a vote towards at this moment."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Erika decided to ask Wuya this question before anything else.

"Alright, be thoughtful of this. Do you think that Erika and I are the same person?"
Regardless of Wuya's answer...there was no correct answer...and it would result with a popped balloon for Wuya.
@Raven @The Pimp Tactician

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, you're not a failure, Jack, Lies," Again, no popping of Robin's balloon.

Shivering, Amanda shakes her head. She hands the butterfly to River, though it looks a little sick. "You... You choose who gives the gift! I don't want to choose!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

@york @Atomyk

River blinked in surprise when Amanda handed over the butterfly, holding it carefully. "You'd like for me to decide?" River questioned. She glanced to Ruby. "So only either you or I may go in the room. Which one of us should go?"

Status
Not open for further replies.