• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erika smirked intensely, he just walked into her ploy. Oh, she was going to borrow the words of everyone else and use them in the Blue.

"What a contradiction when your actions make you and your cult monsters. The actions would never ever justify the means! Roll over and take your death kindly already!" Erika used the Blue one more time, her scythe fueled with her magic energy. She charged towards Thomas first, swinging her scythe of truth in aims to ripping his body into pieces, and the same could be said as she went after Sean. If she were someone else other than Erika, she would be almost alike to the "Executioner."

@Mari @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Thuro Pendragon @Atomyk

Bayonetta tried one more time to reason with the leader. Even as she continued to beat him up.

tumblr_mipmma2j2J1r31hlfo2_500.gif

"Okay, my naughty little boy, one last chance to back down from us. If you don't take it, I'm going to do something far more regrettable than a good spanking."

@Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk

Bayonetta had missed my subtle hint to throw me the Hatchet so I attacked without it. Jabbing for the largest area target on him, his stomach. He dodged to the left at the last moment and and the Hidden Blade embedded in the wall.
While I tried to pull the Blade out he punched me in the ribs. Pain flared out from the spot, probably going to bruise.
With one last tug I yanked the blade out of the wall and sent it swiping across his chest. The tip grazed him, creating a red line in across his torso.

I leap't back, dropping into a defensive stance, blade held at the ready. "Bayonetta. Hatchet."

@Atomyk
@Jeremi
@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies

Bayonetta had missed my subtle hint to throw me the Hatchet so I attacked without it. Jabbing for the largest area target on him, his stomach. He dodged to the left at the last moment and and the Hidden Blade embedded in the wall.
While I tried to pull the Blade out he punched me in the ribs. Pain flared out from the spot, probably going to bruise.
With one last tug I yanked the blade out of the wall and sent it swiping across his chest. The tip grazed him, creating a red line in across his torso.

I leap't back, dropping into a defensive stance, blade held at the ready. "Bayonetta. Hatchet."

@Atomyk
@Jeremi
@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies

Bayonetta heard Desmond's request.

"I'm sorry," she said as she took a second to grab the axe.

"Here you go!" she yelled out as she took care to keep the handle of the axe towards Desmond.

Then, she resumed beating up on Sean the Cult Leader. She was about ready to start the climax to all this action, but she was curious to see what Desmond was going to do.

@Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

@DapperDogman:
"You failed because I was empty, and you ruthlessly attempted to strike me down when I was trying to make you look at yourself and see the kind of thing you've become. I reflect who you are, or what you could be." his voice speaks in a sad tone, which becomes more hopeful, yet skepticism can be strongly felt from it, as it continues.
"Maybe this next test will be easier for you. I do hope you choose wisely, for your choice here will determine your final test. Step towards the podium and make your choice."

"I abstain" he says plainly "To end all life or bring it all back is not my place...I may be a powerful being of malice, but I am not the god of death..." he crosses his arms and waits for the response

@Xibilation:
As she falls, she feels her body get hotter and hotter, the locket bursting forth a brilliant light as it floats in front of her face.
The intense light fights away the darkness, enveloping her in such heat that she feels as if it will melt the flesh from her bones, yet it doesn't harm her, instead, it begins to slowly die down, the intense heat turning to loving warmth.

The locket gently sets her on her feet in the new brightness, a forge sitting before her, being toiled upon by her husband and son, her father stoking the fire on the other side.
A loud hammering could be heard, as if what was being made was nearing its final stages of work, quite nearly complete.

The forge seems to grow closer and closer, without her even moving, as her husband stands and gives her the blade they seem to have toiled over this entire ordeal, as the soot and sweat from the forge has covered them and soaked their clothes through.
scottish-basket-hilt-broadsword-88sb-full-2.jpg

He smiles and becons over the others, who each kiss her in turn, ending with her Will, who puts all the passion she could remember of him into this single kiss, this other gift to her: the gift of his love.
As he slowly breaks away from her, he unsheathes her blade, a lusterous silver color, yet it shone a gentle white light, even the forge appearing a candle to its flame.
"We thought to name it after you, for you have proven great courage and love, but I feel another name more fitting: Loving Heart, or Love, for short, as this blade is the physcial form of how you truly are on the inside, my dear, sweet Elizabeth."

"Son, it's time." speaks the old govenor, as he sets a hand on Will's shoulder, pointing to a light above them before kissing his daughter, tightly wrapping his arms around her before ascending towards the light, a bright small on his face as he speaks his final words before disappearing into the brightness.
"I love you, my darling daughter. I shall keep watch over you always."

Next is her child, little William, who hugs her as tightly as his young arms can, standing on his toes to kiss his mother's cheek.
"I love you, Mother. Please come home soon."
On these words, he joins his grandfather in the light.

The two lovers stand alone in the now dark room, as Will sheathes Love back into her scabbard, the light from the forge the only thing illuminating their faces.
"I must go, Elizabeth, for there is still more for you to do here. The man who controls this place has given me the knowledge of this. Please remember that I shall always be with you in your heart, and that if you ever need any of us, you will know where to look. My heart has always belonged to you, and you now hold a symbol of our love and combined strength, use it to show others the courage of the great woman I fell in love with. I love you, and I pray for your safe return. When next I make port, I will shower you with the great love you have proven here today. Until that day, I bid you well, my darling Elizabeth."

Kissing her once more, with tears in his eyes, he gently breaks away, floating into the bright light above.
As soon as he touches it, the faint, yellow turns a brilliant crimson, slowly fading to reveal the locket, its once golden exterior now housing two large, heart-shaped rubies on either side, inlaid in solid gold, yet held by a small, sliver latch.

As the locket opens itself, the three images that were previously inside are now seen in full color and moving, waving at the woman with bright, cheerful faces before the locket closes and replaces itself upon her neck with a shining silver chain, the warmth coming from it filling her heart with joy as the darkness fades to reveal a small room, a man sitting upon a large throne made of light, his dark clothes a strange contrast to his seat.

"You have passed all three trials," he speaks, an elated tone to his voice, "and are the first to do so. I would ask an invitation of you to join our ranks, yet I have seen that there are those you love awaiting you back home."
Pulling himself from his seat and making his way over to her, he stops,removing the blade from its scabbard from several away, admiring the work upon it, the glow from his left eye barely visible in the light shining from the sword.
"Love. It is the most powerful force. Nothing is above it, and all are below. This sword was crafted through, for, and by love, meaning it will never break, and it will never be lost."

Returning it to his throne, he smiles, knowing the woman would have the want for answers, yet he decides to speak the one she would most likely wish to know first.
"The men you saw during your tests we no spectors. They were not ghosts, demons, or imaginings, they were real. I may have created the place, but those you encountered were the real thing, brought to test you, to see if you were worthy of joining us, but I see now, that they don't deserve to be a part of this, which is why I had them forge you that weapon, because you have to live for their sakes, because they're waiting for you back home, while still being with you inside that locket. You have passed your three tests, but there is one final trial ahead of you before I allow you to leave this Dark Dimension: I need you to kill me. Kill me with that sword you now hold."
Falling was not nearly as pleasant as Elizabeth had hoped it to be.

Fire and pain were two things that could be so easily paired together. Heat and pain- seemly coexistent; yet with this heat, hot enough to be a fire, she didn't feel it's companion. Instead, a comfortable warmth spread through her chest, and her feet gently hit the stone ground. She didn't escape the heat. Elizabeth looked around her surroundings, feeling the heat, and her heart fluttered when she saw her three boys. Three men, she should say.

They labored over another sword, and she felt inclined to rush towards them, to embrace them, yet something stopped her. They all looked up from their work with joy in their expressions, and she was suddenly right in front of them. This was overwhelming Elizabeth, but her mouth was set in a full on grin, tears prickling the corners of her eyes. She hugged her sweaty father, who seemed overwhelmed at the sight of her, his daughter who he had let go of when she followed her heart to the sea. A small sob of happiness escaped her lips, the emotions of the tests barreling down on her, and she tightly embraced the man who she'd known since birth. He pulled away, and she smiled at him before her little boy jumped in her arms, his laughter making Elizabeth let out a laugh of her own. She tightly held her little boy. He looked so much like his father...

Slowly, Little Will pushed away from her embrace, and her husband quickly filled up the empty space. Calloused hands found their ways on her cheek and neck, and rough, sea-kissed lips moved against her own. She kissed him with all the passion and emotion she had wanted to let out since the first test, savoring the taste of her husband. He backed away, Elizabeth glowing with happiness, and his smile made her heart flutter even more. His hands found the hilt of a sword, and he slowly unsheathed it, making Elizabeth gasp with admiration. The blade was beautiful. It flashed in the light, the hilt glimmering, too.

"Loving Heart... Oh, boys." The amazement in her voice seemed to be enough for them, and soon enough, her father said it was time to go. Elizabeth then noticed the white light above them, and the realization hit her. She was still shocked as her husband gave her one last, sweet, sorrowful kiss, and handed her the light and perfectly balanced sword. "Boys... What are you saying?" For once, Elizabeth was out of words.

Her father went up to embrace her one last time, and Elizabeth's tears started to fall freely. She sniffled, her father releasing her, before Little Will hugged her legs, and her tears fell on the top of his head. She ruffled his hair, smiling softly, before William came over and kissed her. She didn't even notice her boys walking to the light until it was too late. The kiss was sweet, sad, and sorrowful, but he pulled away with a smile. "I love you, William," Elizabeth whispered, clutching onto the front of his shirt. "Don't leave."

Yet when he pulled away, she let go, and watched her husband's trek into the light.

~.~.~.~.~.~

"K-Kill you?" Elizabeth was dazed as she heard the words slip from the man's mouth. She was still emotional from her parting with her loved ones, and his words were like a slap to the face. "Kill you," she repeated, slightly annoyed.

"How dare you?" Time for a speech. "First, you tell me to face these bloody ass tests, and put my husband's life on the line? As if that wasn't enough, you- you make me stab him, and magically," Elizabeth sneered, "Fix him, them make me have to save him from an octopus? An octopus. And to add it all bloody on to that, I have to say goodbye as they walk into the light, which makes it seems as if they're-...." She stopped speaking for a bit, and there was silence. She took a deep, shuddering breath.

"I'm not killing a man I just met." She looked at him with finality and determination in her eyes.

Bayonetta heard Desmond's request.

"I'm sorry," she said as she took a second to grab the axe.

"Here you go!" she yelled out as she took care to keep the handle of the axe towards Desmond.

Then, she resumed beating up on Sean the Cult Leader. She was about ready to start the climax to all this action, but she was curious to see what Desmond was going to do.

@Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk
I blocked the cult leaders punch with my left arm and stabbed my Hidden Blade so hard his chest it pinned him to the wall. He pushed forward, trying to get off the wall. His superhuman strength was too much. It was overpowering me slowly.

"Shoot him. I can't hold much longer."

@Mari
@Atomyk

I blocked the cult leaders punch with my left arm and stabbed my Hidden Blade so hard his chest it pinned him to the wall. He pushed forward, trying to get off the wall. His superhuman strength was too much. It was overpowering me slowly.

"Shoot him. I can't hold much longer."

@Mari
@Atomyk

Bayonetta heard the request from Desmond. She quickly aimed between the Cult Leader Sean's eyes, and fired.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko6_250.gif

"How's that, my dear?" she asked.

@Thuro Pendragon @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

@ItsToppyTippers @MrDubWubs @ShadowPrime @Nassione @york

"Do you see the blonde guy fighting off the horde over there? That's Master Vlad, and beyond him, that giant thing on the wall, that's the Master Multiplier. We got separated after those bloody bear did the unbearable, and blasted my beary bodatious self over here. Then they made more and more of them. Master Vlad's master, Rex, built it so we could never have to worry about being broken, since it makes copies of us that we can move into, the only problem was that that stupid virus has to infect the system and take over my buddies. I'm the last of my kind, but you can help remedy that if you can get me to the Multiplier."
Ruby squinted, looking beyond the horde and spotted who the robot was referring to, looking beyond him, she could see that machine the strange robot had mentioned, the Master Multiplied. She couldn't help but laugh a little despite being in serious peril because of the bear puns this machine was also capable of... It seemed it wasn't just Yang and Monokuma that did that sort of thing. What concerned her was the mention of a virus taking over this machines buddies, she turned to Yang and Natsu, calling over to them. "I need some help! This robot says he can take care of all those zombies... We just need to get him to that giant thing on the wall!" She called, pointing with her free hand in the distance before starting on her way towards the others again, she made sure to keep her distance though.

After her little "crazy fit," Erika managed to snap out of the trance, to step away from her witch persona. The scythe of Truth disappearing, she saw that it was clear that Bayonetta and Desmond had possibly finished the job here.

"Soo.."

latest

"Are we finally done here? I do have to examine that body back near the entrance plaza before someone decides to mess with the crime scene."

After her little "crazy fit," Erika managed to snap out of the trance, to step away from her witch persona. The scythe of Truth disappearing, she saw that it was clear that Bayonetta and Desmond had possibly finished the job here.

"Soo.."

latest

"Are we finally done here? I do have to examine that body back near the entrance plaza before someone decides to mess with the crime scene."

Bayonetta paused for a moment to absorb what just happened.

She looked to Erika. "Well, we eliminated a cult's leadership, but the cult is still here."

She turned to address the cult.

"As the Americans put it, I just busted a cap in yo' leader's ass" she said, in a mocking tone.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko7_250.gif

"If you want to suffer the same fate, we're willing to oblige. Otherwise, you shall let us be."

@Thuro Pendragon @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk

Last edited:
As Axel stood before his mirror, a blonde, spiky-haired boy stepped forth, brandishing a jet black keyblade held firmly in his right hand, yet it seemed as if he were holding hands with someone behind him, who was revealed as she struck.
The girl to his back had short, dark hair and she too had a keyblade, yet it was held in her left hand and it shone a silvery white in the oddly lit darkness as they began their assault, spinning towards him with all their might.
@Ryu Keiko
Axel turned and saw the blonde hair kid and blinked. "W...What?" he said, his green eyes wide with shock. "Roxas?!" He said, still trying to comprehend the image before him. He couldn't believe his eyes. "And...and....you..." He said softly. He saw the girl, he recognized her thoroughly, but for some reason, couldn't remember her name.

(Sorry for the late reply!!!)

River walks over and picks up the sack. She wrinkles her nose as she looks at it holding it away from her body between her thumb and index finger.

@Reaper Jack @Atomyk
The sack falls apart in your hands, turning into a collection of sticks and string. You see the head of a plush puppy dog amongst the litter.

The giggling returns, but before you can investigate--

"AHH!" A scream from downstairs. It sounds like Jennifer.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack

The sack falls apart in your hands, turning into a collection of sticks and string. You see the head of a plush puppy dog amongst the litter.

The giggling returns, but before you can investigate--

"AHH!" A scream from downstairs. It sounds like Jennifer.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack
@Atomyk @Reaper Jack

Since River had only been clutching the sack by a few loose threads between her thumb and forefinger, when it fell apart all of its contents spilled onto the floor. It was an odd collection of items too. She wasn't sure what to make of them, and didn't really have much time to think it over either; her thoughts were interrupted by Jennifer's scream.

She turned and quickly left the attic, walking back down the stairs and toward where she had left Jennifer. She told the girl to scream if something was wrong, so something must have happened. And River promised she would return to the girl if something did. "Jennifer!?" River called out, quickly hunting for the girl.

The behemoth at Tykes n Tots suddenly loses power. Parts of him fall to the ground, each one creating a reverberations across the ground. As the grand titan falls, you can practically feel as if the entire mall is shaking.

But then it's over, and the behemoth fades from existence. You all notice the claws are missing as well...

@Conrad Norwood
@Akibahara
@KayThePilotChapter
@Raven
@Dallas
@SirDerpingtonIV

@Atomyk @Reaper Jack

Since River had only been clutching the sack by a few loose threads between her thumb and forefinger, when it fell apart all of its contents spilled onto the floor. It was an odd collection of items too. She wasn't sure what to make of them, and didn't really have much time to think it over either; her thoughts were interrupted by Jennifer's scream.

She turned and quickly left the attic, walking back down the stairs and toward where she had left Jennifer. She told the girl to scream if something was wrong, so something must have happened. And River promised she would return to the girl if something did. "Jennifer!?" River called out, quickly hunting for the girl.
You find her on the first floor in the Hall. Despite her reservations about holding your hand before, she practically leaps into you and wraps her arms around you. "It's the Stray Dog!" she cries. "He's out there! He's watching me!" The girl is practically crying, sobbing heavily into you.

The giggling again. You turn to see the two girls who had sack over their heads standing in the corner of the room. One of them points to Jennifer. "Look at that filthy girl, hanging around outside like that!"

The other girl nods. "She shouldn't be outside. Stray Dog will get her!" The two girls laugh.

"Stupid girl."

"We have an event we'd like her to attend. You all should come! It's a funeral, for a dear departed friend."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack

You find her on the first floor in the Hall. Despite her reservations about holding your hand before, she practically leaps into you and wraps her arms around you. "It's the Stray Dog!" she cries. "He's out there! He's watching me!" The girl is practically crying, sobbing heavily into you.

The giggling again. You turn to see the two girls who had sack over their heads standing in the corner of the room. One of them points to Jennifer. "Look at that filthy girl, hanging around outside like that!"

The other girl nods. "She shouldn't be outside. Stray Dog will get her!" The two girls laugh.

"Stupid girl."

"We have an event we'd like her to attend. You all should come! It's a funeral, for a dear departed friend."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack
@Atomyk @Reaper Jack

River walked down the stairs, greeted by Jennifer's hug with surprise. When she saw the other two girls laughing at her, she frowned. "Oh come now, don't treat her like this. She's done nothing to you," River said with a snort. She then raised an eyebrow when they invited the group to a funeral. "Whose funeral?" she questioned. Weren't they already in some kind of afterlife? Why would funerals be held in the afterlife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back