Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl who mocked you before scoffs at your words, but it clearly sounds fake. "Manners? For you filthy people?"

The other girl ignores all this. "That would ruin the surprise! Besides..." She points to Jennifer. "I think she knows them best."

"I think we have to go," Jennifer says quietly. Around you, the old orphanage creaks and moans, as if it has a life of its own. It quiets down quickly enough, but you almost feel as if the moonlight streaming in from the windows has receded slightly...

@Reaper Jack
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
River raised an eyebrow, a puzzled expression on her face. "Right, off we go then. Show me where we have to go then, girls," she replied to the girls in disbelief. She highly doubted it would be a friend of hers unless it was someone she had met while time traveling or one of the few survivors she knew. But even among the survivors she didn't have too many friends. The ones who seemed to like her the most before she died were Axel, Edward, and The Noob and Engineer, but she didn't want to see any of them die along with her.

@Atomyk @Reaper Jack

From an immediate glance at the body, you see that...

River's right leg is broken, possibly from when the Noob dropped it to the ground.

There are miscellaneous cuts and bruises on River's body, possibly indicating that there was a struggle.

With River's body on the floor, you see now that her throat had been slashed and that the rope was obscuring the cut.

Also, River had been hung from the second floor railing, not the ceiling.

Bayonetta thought about the clues surrounding the murder of Doctor Song.

"The broken leg was most likely a result of the body's fall after death," Bayonetta noted.

tumblr_mll0e15T3s1rdwopio2_250.gif

"The focus should really be on the slash to the Doctor's neck. And from our previous experience, just because you have a blade, ladies and gentlemen, it does not automatically mean you're guilty."

@Conrad Norwood @Akibahara @Gummi Bunnies @KayThePilotChapter @Raven @Dallas @Thuro Pendragon @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @SirDerpingtonIV @Atomyk

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ruby squinted, looking beyond the horde and spotted who the robot was referring to, looking beyond him, she could see that machine the strange robot had mentioned, the Master Multiplied. She couldn't help but laugh a little despite being in serious peril because of the bear puns this machine was also capable of... It seemed it wasn't just Yang and Monokuma that did that sort of thing. What concerned her was the mention of a virus taking over this machines buddies, she turned to Yang and Natsu, calling over to them. "I need some help! This robot says he can take care of all those zombies... We just need to get him to that giant thing on the wall!" She called, pointing with her free hand in the distance before starting on her way towards the others again, she made sure to keep her distance though.
"We can do it!," exclaimed Yang, taking a glance at the giant thing on the wall that Ruby was pointing over at with her free hand. It wouldn't be too difficult to get the bear over to where it needed to go, would it? After slicing up a few more zombies lingering near her, she gripped harder onto her knives and got them ready for anything if there was something bad to happen for the group.

(short post is short as well.)

@MrDubWubs
@ShadowPrime
@Nassione
@Caramon Zero

I looked over at River's body. It was mutilated. Dammit. I whirled and punched the wall, striking through the plaster.

"Why do they keep going after the innocents?"

I rubbed my face. "Bayoneeta and and Valentine can be my alibi. We were killing a cult leader together".

I looked over the body with Eagle Vision.

//What did Desmond see?
River's body appears as a dull grey and the remains of the noose appear in blue. Above her, on the second floor, is a glowing patch of red obscured to everyone down here on the first floor. As no other spots can be seen, this is likely where River's throat was slashed.

@Thuro Pendragon

Leia's hands are shaking, but she turns on the person closest to her, Urushihara. "You guys said... one of you did this?" She looks down at her feet. "Awful... this is awful. The outbreaks, the cultists, all of you getting kidnapped..." Shaking her head, Leia pulls out her notepad. "Tell me everything you know. Who was killed before? We're going to solve this!" She's already writing down the clues to this murder.

@Conrad Norwood
@Akibahara
@KayThePilotChapter
@Raven
@Dallas
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies
@Jeremi

River raised an eyebrow, a puzzled expression on her face. "Right, off we go then. Show me where we have to go then, girls," she replied to the girls in disbelief. She highly doubted it would be a friend of hers unless it was someone she had met while time traveling or one of the few survivors she knew. But even among the survivors she didn't have too many friends. The ones who seemed to like her the most before she died were Axel, Edward, and The Noob and Engineer, but she didn't want to see any of them die along with her.
Happily, the two girls lead your group into the hallway. It looks like the hallway upstairs-- In disarray, toys and chalk drawings scattered all over the place. On the wall you catch a few names in chalk:

Sir Xavier
Sir Nicholas
Sir Thomas
Una
Victor
Amanda
Joshua

The girls open a door to your right, revealing a small courtyard. Two other girls with paper bags over their heads stand here, along with a small hole in the ground in front of them. Jennifer gasps at this, while the two girls excitedly join the others around the hole. "Here he is!" they cry. "Here he is!" The voice echoes:

"The girl was to sacrifice her very special friend."

ooc:// Dont' know if I have time to fully make a post for Jack and Wuya deciding and at the moment I only have an OOC reason I feel like because of a past post on a characters thoughts. So umm my vote is Ruby. Yeah I'll catch up latter guys.

River's body appears as a dull grey and the remains of the noose appear in blue. Above her, on the second floor, is a glowing patch of red obscured to everyone down here on the first floor. As no other spots can be seen, this is likely where River's throat was slashed.

@Thuro Pendragon

Leia's hands are shaking, but she turns on the person closest to her, Urushihara. "You guys said... one of you did this?" She looks down at her feet. "Awful... this is awful. The outbreaks, the cultists, all of you getting kidnapped..." Shaking her head, Leia pulls out her notepad. "Tell me everything you know. Who was killed before? We're going to solve this!" She's already writing down the clues to this murder.

@Conrad Norwood
@Akibahara
@KayThePilotChapter
@Raven
@Dallas
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies
@Jeremi
"The problem is that none of this can be deemed final. There's always something that we can miss the littlest things until it's clearly obvious..." Erika said, crossing her arms, giving off the impression that she was not in a full conclusion just yet. She didn't want to share her thoughts that Ruby was responsible or involved...so she pretended to check something on her student ID as if it were for reference, and voted for Ruby. She quickly went over to read up a bit on the others before putting it away.

"We may have to do some interrogating if we're going to get anywhere..." Erika sighed, sounding like this was a lot more work than expected, acting as if she didn't vote just yet. I mean, the detective didn't want to run into that situation that Robin had fallen for in the case of Lilia.

Dlanor didn't have much to say for now...but you could tell that there was some concern on her face for once that broke Dlanor's illusion of emotionlessness. Not that she was scared of what would happen, but what Erika could be doing as of now...

@Conrad Norwood @Akibahara @KayThePilotChapter @Raven @Dallas @SirDerpingtonIV @Mari @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon @Atomyk

Reactions: Akibahara
"We can do it!," exclaimed Yang, taking a glance at the giant thing on the wall that Ruby was pointing over at with her free hand. It wouldn't be too difficult to get the bear over to where it needed to go, would it? After slicing up a few more zombies lingering near her, she gripped harder onto her knives and got them ready for anything if there was something bad to happen for the group.

(short post is short as well.)

@MrDubWubs
@ShadowPrime
@Nassione
@Caramon Zero
Ruby turned towards Natsune for a moment, he was staying awfully quiet, but she couldn't worry about that too much for now as there was a serious situation at hand, and the only way there seemed to be to stop it was to get this bear thingy to the machine. So running as fast as she could carrying a rather bulky Monokuma robot in her hands, she headed towards the machine being carefull not to overshoot the rest of the group as it would leave ver very vulnerable indeed, and plus, she'd tired out like this if she ran too much faster.

"The problem is that none of this can be deemed final. There's always something that we can miss the littlest things until it's clearly obvious..." Erika said, crossing her arms, giving off the impression that she was not in a full conclusion just yet. She didn't want to share her thoughts that Ruby was responsible or involved...so she pretended to check something on her student ID as if it were for reference, and voted for Ruby. She quickly went over to read up a bit on the others before putting it away.

"We may have to do some interrogating if we're going to get anywhere..." Erika sighed, sounding like this was a lot more work than expected, acting as if she didn't vote just yet. I mean, the detective didn't want to run into that situation that Robin had fallen for in the case of Lilia.

Dlanor didn't have much to say for now...but you could tell that there was some concern on her face for once that broke Dlanor's illusion of emotionlessness. Not that she was scared of what would happen, but what Erika could be doing as of now...

@Conrad Norwood @Akibahara @KayThePilotChapter @Raven @Dallas @SirDerpingtonIV @Mari @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon @Atomyk
The Engineer nodded, reloading a six-clip magnum magazine into his M98B Sniper Rifle, a loud 'chuh-chink' erupting from it's chamber, "I'm slowly agreeing with the loli-con, Noob. Vote for Ruby." It's been approximately 10 minutes since The Noob spilled out between the behemoth's jagged teeth - of course, he respawned momentarily via "bullet-to-the-brain" method - thus saving precious time and skipping a shower! The Battlefield Friends glanced at each other, examining the chaos orchestrated by Monokuma's survivors.

"Oh my stars! How in the world ain't nobody figure it out yet?" He flipped open the device Monohoho gave the two, scrolling through a slew of names appearing on his 'hit list.' Ah-ha! He opened Ruby's profile, "Clearly, she's the traitor! What a noob! Your unprofessional conduct in MURDERING our team-mates is poor, my devious friend!"

Well, it wasn't a 'good' reason, but it'll do.

(( OOC: Vote for Ruby ))

"You'll need someone who knows how to hurt someone without killing them, Miss Erika. I'll handle those duties if you wish," Robin offered as he slipped his knife into his pocket.

// My vote will be going towards Ruby.

My apologies for not being active lately.

Reactions: Akibahara
// My vote will be going towards Ruby.

My apologies for not being active lately.
(XD Welp, we'll see how things go when the results come back (I have a distinct feeling they'll turn out like the last voting session X.X))

Last edited:

@Thuro Pendragon

@Conrad Norwood
@Akibahara
@KayThePilotChapter
@Raven
@Dallas
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies
@Jeremi
"There's something on the second floor. I think its blood. She must have been killed up there."

I climbed up the wall onto the second story to get a better look at the scene. There were fingerprints everywhere, but no way to scan them.

"I think she was killed up here then dropped down."

That wasn't the disturbing part though. The rope was glowing in my vision. Did that mean she was killed by someone I considered an ally.
Who was good with knives and someone I trusted. Edward? Not him. He was nearly driven insane by her death.

I leaned against the railing and spoke down to the crowd. "We all have to account for where we were when she died."

Happily, the two girls lead your group into the hallway. It looks like the hallway upstairs-- In disarray, toys and chalk drawings scattered all over the place. On the wall you catch a few names in chalk:

Sir Xavier
Sir Nicholas
Sir Thomas
Una
Victor
Amanda
Joshua

The girls open a door to your right, revealing a small courtyard. Two other girls with paper bags over their heads stand here, along with a small hole in the ground in front of them. Jennifer gasps at this, while the two girls excitedly join the others around the hole. "Here he is!" they cry. "Here he is!" The voice echoes:

"The girl was to sacrifice her very special friend."
River walked along, taking a mental note of the names as she went. She followed the young girls through the door and into the courtyard. She narrowed her eyes and looked around, unsure what was going on. The voice, the girls, the location, and the bloody atmosphere all greatly confused River. She looked up, speaking into the sky. "This is funny, boys. Come out. I know this is probably something you thought up, Dave. If this is some kind of joke, I bet you'll think it's very hilarious when I have you cleaning the excavation tools for the next month." She spoke as if speaking to a man she knew from her excavation team. She felt like this was some kind of prank he might cook up to harass her. River wished it was a prank. It would make more sense then...

@Atomyk @Reaper Jack

//ooc: I vote for Frank. hur hur hur.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Atomyk
"There's something on the second floor. I think its blood. She must have been killed up there."

I climbed up the wall onto the second story to get a better look at the scene. There were fingerprints everywhere, but no way to scan them.

"I think she was killed up here then dropped down."

That wasn't the disturbing part though. The rope was glowing in my vision. Did that mean she was killed by someone I considered an ally.
Who was good with knives and someone I trusted. Edward? Not him. He was nearly driven insane by her death.

I leaned against the railing and spoke down to the crowd. "We all have to account for where we were when she died."
Urushihara looked up at the man on the second story as he spoke down to them. He was certain he recognized him from somewhere... Ah, yes, he had been in the starting room with him.

"I was at Tyke 'n' Tots," Urushihara claimed, not knowing if it was true. He had been at Tyke 'n' Tots for quie awhile, so he assumed that he had been there, but what if he wasn't? After all, he didn't know the exact time she had died, and if he was lying, then he could be suspect... no, he had an ally for the entire time at the mall.

@Thuro Pendragon @Atomyk @Anyone else near River's body

Bayonetta remembered where she was approximate to the time of Doctor Song's status being flashed on her ID device.

"I was with you," she said to Desmond, "as well as with President Funny, Cosmo, and Kotomine at Jills Sandwiches if I recall correctly."

She shrugged a bit.

"But, given the circumstances of the murders, the killers haven't required an excess of time to execute their victims thus far."

@Conrad Norwood @Akibahara @Gummi Bunnies @KayThePilotChapter @Raven @Dallas @Thuro Pendragon @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @SirDerpingtonIV @Atomyk

"You'll need someone who knows how to hurt someone without killing them, Miss Erika. I'll handle those duties if you wish," Robin offered as he slipped his knife into his pocket.
Bayonetta remembered where she was approximate to the time of Doctor Song's status being flashed on her ID device.

"I was with you," she said to Desmond, "as well as with President Funny, Cosmo, and Kotomine at Jills Sandwiches if I recall correctly."

She shrugged a bit.

"But, given the circumstances of the murders, the killers haven't required an excess of time to execute their victims thus far."

"If you think you can do that. It's up to you, really," Erika said to Robin with a shrug, seeing no problem with allowing Robin with this task. Usually she would have Dlanor handle that, but the Furniture would always nearly kill someone in the process of disabling them. The detective sighed, and began to think as to where she was before she knew of River's death.

"I'll say this with the Red Truth. Dlanor and I had just arrived at the moment of discovering River's body, and strangely the moment where our IDs were to announce of her passing. Moments after that, we fled to the Leisure Park, and that's where we met up with some of you here," erika recalled her location when River was pronounced dead from pure memory, since it was literally all she saw in shock before having to flee the area from the claws from earlier.

@Mari @Conrad Norwood @Akibahara @KayThePilotChapter @Raven @Dallas @Thuro Pendragon @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @SirDerpingtonIV @Atomyk

~The Dark Dimension~

A fine needle pierced into her the remnants of her father's abdomen, Arya wincing as Needle dug deep into fine, padded leather, skin, and slightly into flesh. It was not a killing blow, far from it, but a blow that would surely incapacitate most individuals. After all, her rapier was designed for that of a child, and generally speaking, it could only thrust, but if the situation called for it, slit a throat or ankles. Tears swelled into her ears, her hands trembling as she held the rapier, unsure of what this silhouette of her father was to be exact and if it was simply her mind playing games.

Such pondering theories was all but vain, the familiar, comforting embrace of not only her father, but of her family, her friends, of Winterfell. In a mere instant, Arya's hands unlatched themselves from the hilt of Needle, and threw themselves promptly at the eldest Stark's neck. Hugging Edward snugly and tightly, Arya sniffled, holding back tears and cringing audibly, still truly a little girl on the inside. A little girl that has seen war, that has seen her bannermen treated like dogs, that has lost her rightful crown of iron-and-bronze spikes, and that has been separated from her Father at a ripe, young age.

Watching Needle being pulled from by Darth Rex's own hands, Arya held her hands up in shock after breaking away from the embrace of a father and daughter, wincing as glimmers of radiant, nearly fluorescent steel greeted her ash eyes. As if it was the workings of magic itself, the small, one-handed rapier made out of a generally fine steel arose like a phoneix from the ashes, the newly-formed Estoc certainly a two-handed sword and slightly towering above her. The point was finer than the tiniest of needles, and the steel that was once Braavosi was now Valyrian, a steel that could feasibly cut anything and never dull in the slightest.

Adjusting to the blade, Arya flinched, admiring Sicle softly, and shocked at it's weight. Swords were never meant to be heavy, it was a very common misconception among peasants and the uneducated. However, for a petite girl of her stature and age to be perfectly wielding a two-handed rapier, well, it was certainly a feat to say the least. Knowing what she had to do, and knowing fully that escaping this realm also meant returning home, Arya tighten her gaze at the *impostor* that was her Father.

Touching her blade, Arya went into fencing position, holding the sword in her left-hand, which was considered socially abnormal and ironically fitted the deviant little princess.

"Valar Morghulis." she uttered apathetically but sternly, pushing aside her motions and making the first thrust forwards at Darth Rex. A thrust that, purposefully, will miss, to hopefully throw off her Father's balance.

@Caramon Zero

Already votes started to trickle in for a...ah there Ruby Rose. Massive scythe for a weapon could she have cut the throat so delicately? Then another thought crept into the presidents mind. "We assume that it is a bladed weapon, but what if it was a human...or perhaps an animal?" Funny would lean down and investigate the cut throat more closely to see if he could reveal his theory to have any truth in it.

@Mari @Conrad Norwood @Akibahara @KayThePilotChapter @Raven @Dallas @Thuro Pendragon @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bears @SirDerpingtonIV @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.