Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two groups are finally free of danger! You all find that the claws are gone now, allowing you all access to River's body. Thankfully, no zombies have devoured her corpse in the time that it lay on the ground. Perhaps the claws had been protecting her...

Though Bayonetta would not admit it to anyone, she was happy she could rest a little. Constantly punching and kicking one person for a long time is hard work, even for one who enjoyed inflicting punishment.

As the group looked at Doctor Song's body, Bayonetta told the group of how she knew her: "She was one of those with me in the first room upon arriving at the school."

Then, she focused on the body. She looked to try to see if the cause of death was by the strangulation of hanging from a rope,

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko5_250.gif

Or was it some other cause?

@Conrad Norwood @Akibahara @KayThePilotChapter @Raven @Dallas @SirDerpingtonIV @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon

The behemoth at Tykes n Tots suddenly loses power. Parts of him fall to the ground, each one creating a reverberations across the ground. As the grand titan falls, you can practically feel as if the entire mall is shaking.

But then it's over, and the behemoth fades from existence. You all notice the claws are missing as well...

@Conrad Norwood
@Akibahara
@KayThePilotChapter
@Raven
@Dallas
@SirDerpingtonIV
Wuya was glad that the creature finally was destroyed. Even as a Heylin witch the creature was to her surprise hard to defeat. 'If only it could understand me... I do truly prefer the old Heylin ways and use of monsters.' She thought then she looked to Jack. "The creature is gone now Jack you can quit being a coward." Jack at that came back over to the group. Wuya then neared the creature or what was left of it's fallen body. She then began to examine the area around it and the creature and what was left of the body.

@Tykes N Tots Group @Whoever the GM is for this area at the moment

Two groups are finally free of danger! You all find that the claws are gone now, allowing you all access to River's body. Thankfully, no zombies have devoured her corpse in the time that it lay on the ground. Perhaps the claws had been protecting her...

Though Bayonetta would not admit it to anyone, she was happy she could rest a little. Constantly punching and kicking one person for a long time is hard work, even for one who enjoyed inflicting punishment.

As the group looked at Doctor Song's body, Bayonetta told the group of how she knew her: "She was one of those with me in the first room upon arriving at the school."

Then, she focused on the body. She looked to try to see if the cause of death was by the strangulation of hanging from a rope,

@Conrad Norwood @Akibahara @KayThePilotChapter @Raven @Dallas @SirDerpingtonIV @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon
"Let's take a gander at this, I mean, it does look like someone had possibly hung poor River, or that she had done this herself...who knows?" Erika said as she went up examine the body of River Song. At least now was a perfect time to check on the crime scene. Dlanor stood aside as the detective began to check right away for anything...off

(short post is short/ finals killed me)

@Conrad Norwood @Mari @Akibahara @KayThePilotChapter @Raven @Dallas @SirDerpingtonIV @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon

"I doubt it was River herself that caused this. River seemed to have enjoyed her time with her companions, so what would the motive be? Plus, how would she be hanging from where she was? I don't remember anyone finding a way up so unless Monokuma informed her of an access way, it doesn't seem plausible for our victim to hang herself from the ceiling," Robin explained, not wanting Erika to get the wrong idea. This was a case of murder and suicide did not technically count as murder. Unless that bear has an even more twisted logic process than we thought.

"Well, remembering from what we were told back at the school. The traitors had access to places we couldn't access unless we gain the way to enter those places, and I'm going to assume that that would apply here. Meaning...the traitors, whoever they may be, had led River to her demise... come to think of it, who happened to know where she is and bring her to that area where she would be killed," Erika seemed rather in thought upon hearing Robin's words, for once not calling out people and accusing them this time. If she had more information on this individual, then she would have more to say and narrow out the possibilities even more.

"True, we won't get anywhere without knowing where River was last seen and with whom. Anyone care to answer this question for the little detective and I?" Robin looked around the whole group, observing their reactions. Perhaps the killer would slip up and reveal themselves.

From an immediate glance at the body, you see that...

River's right leg is broken, possibly from when the Noob dropped it to the ground.

There are miscellaneous cuts and bruises on River's body, possibly indicating that there was a struggle.

With River's body on the floor, you see now that her throat had been slashed and that the rope was obscuring the cut.

Also, River had been hung from the second floor railing, not the ceiling.

Wuya closely looked at the girl. "Well I believe that the traitor either cut her to bled out while she was hanging or she was already dead before then." Wuya said aloud from her observation. Jack looked at what had seemed to happen to the girl River and felt even more afraid of who the traitors might be but didn't say anything to Wuya afraid of what his scolding could be.

@Everyone at River's body @Atomyk

River walked down the stairs, greeted by Jennifer's hug with surprise. When she saw the other two girls laughing at her, she frowned. "Oh come now, don't treat her like this. She's done nothing to you," River said with a snort. She then raised an eyebrow when they invited the group to a funeral. "Whose funeral?" she questioned. Weren't they already in some kind of afterlife? Why would funerals be held in the afterlife?
"She's done nothing to you," one girl repeats mockingly. "She's wretched. She deserves everything coming to her!" Jennifer only hugs you tighter in response.

Opening the door they were standing before, the second girl points down the open hallway. "A funeral for your dear friend! You wouldn't want to miss that, would you?" The girl brings her fists up to her paper bag face and mimics crying. "They'd hate you forever for not attending!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack

"Another killing using a knife, plus there's evidence of a struggle... Tell me, is there any kind of laundromat around?" Robin was now perplexed. He hadn't been the only one to grab a bladed weapon at Ripper's, meaning there were multiple suspects again.

The behemoth at Tykes n Tots suddenly loses power. Parts of him fall to the ground, each one creating a reverberations across the ground. As the grand titan falls, you can practically feel as if the entire mall is shaking.

But then it's over, and the behemoth fades from existence. You all notice the claws are missing as well...

@Conrad Norwood
@Akibahara
@KayThePilotChapter
@Raven
@Dallas
@SirDerpingtonIV
The Noob slipped out between the behemoth's teeth, covered in slime, "Ugh! Don't go in there y'all - it smells like old gym socks and Gramma's house!" He hoisted up a gooey M98B Sniper Rifle, watching slime just ooze down onto Tyke N' Tot's marble floor -- it smelled like gastric fluids or 'stomach acid.' This rich, odoriferous vomit-ey scent. The Engineer gagged, well, his virtual avatar did, covering his nose with the sleeve of his BDU, "Aw c'mon man!"

((Short post i kno))

@Conrad Norwood
@Akibahara
@KayThePilotChapter
@Raven
@Dallas
@SirDerpingtonIV

River's right leg is broken, possibly from when the Noob dropped it to the ground.

There are miscellaneous cuts and bruises on River's body, possibly indicating that there was a struggle.

With River's body on the floor, you see now that her throat had been slashed and that the rope was obscuring the cut.

latest

Erika narrowed her eyes, and it was obvious that River was not hung, but it was more of a cover up...

"What some third-rate murder cover-up this tries to be. It's possible that she was killed with that cut on her neck, and possibly the cuts are a sign of a struggle which meant that she was forced to this location. Also...it must had happened from the second floor, I don't see it happening from the ceiling of this place. I suppose it was posed as a hanging to make us think that anyone could had done it, but with this cut on her neck...someone with a sharp weapon or could do this type of damage is responsible..." Erika said with the blue, not sure if she could use the red due to this being all speculation on what could had happened to River that led to this. She could tell that the leg was possibly broken due to the fact that the body fell from the second floor height.

"I cannot be the CULPRIT. I was with Lady Erika the whole time," Dlanor knew that she would be pointed as a suspect since she was one of the few that wielded a bladed weapon.

@Conrad Norwood @Akibahara @KayThePilotChapter @Raven @Dallas @SirDerpingtonIV @Mari @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon

"She's done nothing to you," one girl repeats mockingly. "She's wretched. She deserves everything coming to her!" Jennifer only hugs you tighter in response.

Opening the door they were standing before, the second girl points down the open hallway. "A funeral for your dear friend! You wouldn't want to miss that, would you?" The girl brings her fists up to her paper bag face and mimics crying. "They'd hate you forever for not attending!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack
River placed her hands on her hips. "How rude. You children are the wretched ones. Hasn't anyone ever taught you manners?" she asked with a huff. When they told River the funeral was for a friend of hers, she chuckled. "You may have to be more specific than that. There are only few I consider mates of mine, and half of them don't consider me a mate back. Do you happen to know the name of this friend?"

@Reaper Jack @Atomyk

"I was in the presence of others when River was killed. Wuya, Jack, and and the winged boy can vouch that I was at Tykes and Tots. However, in the interest of the case, I believe I had best hand over my own knife," Robin explained as he pulled out his knife. Handle first, he held the knife out for Erika to take from him, "Consider this my way of proving that I'm not the traitor in this case. If I had killed her, I wouldn't be giving you my knife."

Reactions: Raven
"Well, remembering from what we were told back at the school. The traitors had access to places we couldn't access unless we gain the way to enter those places, and I'm going to assume that that would apply here. Meaning...the traitors, whoever they may be, had led River to her demise... come to think of it, who happened to know where she is and bring her to that area where she would be killed," Erika seemed rather in thought upon hearing Robin's words, for once not calling out people and accusing them this time. If she had more information on this individual, then she would have more to say and narrow out the possibilities even more.
Monokuma is here now, and he giggles at your assessment. "Ah, such a nosy detective to remember such a detail! The body was found behind the locked gate of the entrance plaza, but let's not forget who I gave the key to! Upuhehehe!"

@Gummi Bunnies

He then turns on Robin, his head tilted to the side in wonder. "Well gee, maybe the Ultimate Survivor was never executed by your beary amazing headmaster because I gave away the weapon used to kill her! You guys are so smart sometimes!"

@Conrad Norwood

The two reporters are a little perplexed by the sight of River's body. "No... no, no, no! This is all too much!" Leia cries, but Frank is in a little more control of himself. He's taking photos of River's body, even if it was possibly disrespectful.

River placed her hands on her hips. "How rude. You children are the wretched ones. Hasn't anyone ever taught you manners?" she asked with a huff. When they told River the funeral was for a friend of hers, she chuckled. "You may have to be more specific than that. There are only few I consider mates of mine, and half of them don't consider me a mate back. Do you happen to know the name of this friend?"

@Reaper Jack @Atomyk
The girl who mocked you before scoffs at your words, but it clearly sounds fake. "Manners? For you filthy people?"

The other girl ignores all this. "That would ruin the surprise! Besides..." She points to Jennifer. "I think she knows them best."

"I think we have to go," Jennifer says quietly. Around you, the old orphanage creaks and moans, as if it has a life of its own. It quiets down quickly enough, but you almost feel as if the moonlight streaming in from the windows has receded slightly...

@Reaper Jack
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

I looked over at River's body. It was mutilated. Dammit. I whirled and punched the wall, striking through the plaster.

"Why do they keep going after the innocents?"

I rubbed my face. "Bayoneeta and and Valentine can be my alibi. We were killing a cult leader together".

I looked over the body with Eagle Vision.

//What did Desmond see?

@Atomyk
@Toys n Tots crowd

Urushihara looked closely at the body in complete bafflement. He had no idea who- or what- would have done this to her. He had not known the girl, and therefore had not known if anyone had a grudge against her. Upon inspection, he decided that there could of possibly been a struggle. Maybe... she had known the killer, and had fought back? Or tried to reason with them?
Monokuma is here now, and he giggles at your assessment. "Ah, such a nosy detective to remember such a detail! The body was found behind the locked gate of the entrance plaza, but let's not forget who I gave the key to! Upuhehehe!"

@Gummi Bunnies

He then turns on Robin, his head tilted to the side in wonder. "Well gee, maybe the Ultimate Survivor was never executed by your beary amazing headmaster because I gave away the weapon used to kill her! You guys are so smart sometimes!"

@Conrad Norwood

The two reporters are a little perplexed by the sight of River's body. "No... no, no, no! This is all too much!" Leia cries, but Frank is in a little more control of himself. He's taking photos of River's body, even if it was possibly disrespectful.

He threw his attention to Leia, the girl he had met in the photo shop. He remembered her wanting to get the scoop, so why wasn't she taking photos like Frank? She had stated that he goal was to get the scoop before Frank, but she was losing. Why was that? Was she disgusted?

@Atomyk
@Anyone near River's body

"I was in the presence of others when River was killed. Wuya, Jack, and and the winged boy can vouch that I was at Tykes and Tots. However, in the interest of the case, I believe I had best hand over my own knife," Robin explained as he pulled out his knife. Handle first, he held the knife out for Erika to take from him, "Consider this my way of proving that I'm not the traitor in this case. If I had killed her, I wouldn't be giving you my knife."

@Gummi Bunnies

@Conrad Norwood

"...it's still early on to come up with final decisions Robin. I mean, it was only two incidents with murders," Erika wasn't really surprised that Robin would do this, since she did attempt to suspect him first of all. She still had that feeling, but maybe it was just for the fun of it. It's why she loved her detective's authority. That was when the bear decided to show up...and that was when she happened to realize something from Monokuma's hint.

Ruby...she had the key...is...is she? Erika thought as she suddenly put "two and two" together. for a moment in that surprise, she had an expression of shock on her face...she knew that Ruby had that key after doing those riddles back at the food court. Plus, Erika had looked into Ruby's profile on her Student ID...and the girl had remarkable speed...and to add to that, Ruby was not in Erika's supervision after they found the murder scene. If this was true, Ruby may not be directly responsible for it, but she could be an accomplice...

"...damn...and to think that that girl managed to leave my sights after first finding River's body..." Erika sounded frustrated, wanting to find where Ruby was and question her about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.