Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xibilation:
The switch caused the harpoon to jump to life, piercing the shadow in the water, and dragging it upon the boat, all three of the smaller ones resting safely on the giant squid's carcas as their occupants ran through the now open door to greet her, wrapping their arms around her in a warm embrace as the locket began to glow, opening wide and swallowing the three inside, a small pair of pictures now visible with her father on the left, and her Wills on the right.
A cloth-like material spread from the chain, enveloping the woman in warmth, covering her eyes before moving her to another place, unveiling yet another crossroads to her, this one not being a simple 'yes or no', but having the hardest decision she would ever have to make: to go to her husband or her son, no other choices, merely these two branches, and nothing but a dark abyss ahead of her, spiralling down, down, down, what seemed like forever, into nothingness.
Elizabeth sighed in relief as she realized she had passed yet another test. The material covered her eyes, and Elizabeth squared her shoulders back, readying herself for yet another challenge. But when she opened her eyes, and saw her two options, her determination seeped away. Glancing down to the locket she had yet to put on, she secured the chain around her neck, holding onto the locket with a tight grip. Worry filled her expression. She simply didn't want to choose.

But it seemed as if there was no other option. Her heart ached as she looked at the desperate faces of her husband, and her son. She wasn't sure what choosing one would do to the other- though she was sure it would be unbearable. The dark abyss seemed the better option. Looking back up at them, they seemed to notice the finality in her face, and both looked at her with even more desperation than before. But Elizabeth knew what she was going to do.

"I love you both. Please, I..." Her voice slowly dyed out. She didn't know what else she could say. And before she could ponder it any longer, she ran forward, and jumped into the abyss.

Falling, falling, falling.........

@Tykes 'n' Tots:
The great beast laughs at the feeble attempts to hurt it, grabbing the Noob in its hand and devouring him, his blood seeping through the cracks in his 'skin', and, for some reason the blood wouldn't stop.

Was the Noob respawning inside the monster, only to be killed over and over by the mass of tentacles within, unable to even move before dying again?

Yep, he was, and the 'Disconnect' icon on his screen was shown to be cracked and broken.
He was trapped in this minitaure hell until either the monster was destroyed, or a new spawn point was created after leaving the area, which had now become impossible due to the claws surrounding them.
"Oh shit!" The Engineer stepped back, eyes bulging - The Noob vanished into it's mouth instantly. His Sniper Rifle wasn't too good either! He examined Tykes N' Tots, looking for something useful against the creature. Does he find anything? Y/N?

@Caramon Zero

@Reaper Jack @Atomyk

River lets go of the girl's hand. "You don't have to go inside. I'm not about to force you. But I'm going in." River stepped into the doorway of the house, glancing back over her shoulder and saying to Jennifer: "Are you certain you don't want to come along?"
Jennifer looks unsure, her hands balling into fists at her sides. She looks around herself, her eyes scanning the windows of the orphanage. In Jennifer's eyes you see flashes of recognition and fear. A part of her knows this place, even if she's not sure how.

"... I don't want to go inside. Not yet." The girl sits down on the front step, hands in her lap. She takes the Monokuma doll back now and clutches it to her chest.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack

Jennifer looks unsure, her hands balling into fists at her sides. She looks around herself, her eyes scanning the windows of the orphanage. In Jennifer's eyes you see flashes of recognition and fear. A part of her knows this place, even if she's not sure how.

"... I don't want to go inside. Not yet." The girl sits down on the front step, hands in her lap. She takes the Monokuma doll back now and clutches it to her chest.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack
River sighs and moves away from the girl. "Very well, wait here then. But scream for me if something bad happens out here. Then hide and wait for me to find you," River told the girl, moving to walk further into the house now.

@Atomyk @Reaper Jack

@Tykes 'n' Tots:
The Tearer Titan delights at the sight of new playthings, and begins to slowly walk towards them, his great arms slamming into the ground near them, hoping to either crush them or give a nice chase.
As reaches for Robin and Urushihara, it becomes ensnared by one of the claws, which it tore away from, leaving behind large holes from where they had dug into its arm, the purple mass of tentacles visible through these openings.

@Al Fresco Courtyard:
In the center of the area, there a short flights of stairs leading to a small circle.
Swarming around this circle, you see dozens, if not hundreds, of zombies attempting to get to something in the middle of it.
What they wish to eat seems to be a blonde man in a dark trenchcoat, knocking them away with his fists and feet.
He seems to be doing fine on his own, but the undead seems as if they are...respawning?
A large machine on the other side of the horde seems to be the culprit, but you would have to fight your way to it in order to shut it off or destroy it.
The man may be a worthy ally, yet you know nothing about him.
Do you:
A) wish to assist him
or
B) try to fight your way to the machine on your own?

@Child's Play:
A strong force seems to pull you towards the small store.
After everyone has entered, the doors close behind you as claws cover the other side.
The room slowly seems to be getting darker, the source appearing to be the throne at the room's center, the figure, who was once seated, has risen to his feet, removing his hat and sliding it across the candy cane as it slowly formed into a large greatsword, almost as long as the man was tall, it's large handguard shining in the fading light as the room is finally encompassed in darkness.

All of a sudden, there is a flash of light, seeming almost blindingly bright in contrast to the recent darkness.
As your eyes adjust to it, you are able to make out shapes and shadows, which then become solid.
Each of you is standing in front of a mirror, save for little Arya, who is now facing the armor-clad figure once again.
You each see someone dear to you, all save for Edward Kenway, who is faced with a man in a brown trenchcoat, a small wand-like object in his hand.

After close inspection, any wounds you had recieved prior to coming here have been healed, yet each figure steps from their respective mirrors, brandishing their weapons.

The figure stands before the child, holding out a blade in his left, while brandishing the larger one in his right, awaiting her to take the sword so they may begin.
Jack far away as he was for the moment from the Titan looked at what popped up upon his ID. 'So we lost another.' He gulped. 'Well it couldn't have been anyone in my group right they were all here when it happened. Unless maybe one of them used a clone or a bot that looked like them. Hmmm.... This is hard I'll wait till me and Wuya can check out more or someone finds some evidence before I try um... voting...' Jack thought.

Wuya was focused on what move she would do next against this creature. She paused and thought a moment then smiled. 'Maybe it can talk.' She looked at it with an idea she had in mind. "You amazing strange creature? Do you understand me? Can you speak my tongue?" Wuya asked the monster as if it was one on the Heylin side as a cyclopes or other monster she was more similar with. "If so maybe you know a few of my friends like the Cyclopes named Tryon or maybe you have heard of someone named Haniable Bean?" She asked these questions but keep her guard up to move when needed. 'If he doesn't reply maybe I shall re-ask but in the old monster language as the Xiaolin called it.' Wuya thought.

@Caramon Zero @TyknTots People

River sighs and moves away from the girl. "Very well, wait here then. But scream for me if something bad happens out here. Then hide and wait for me to find you," River told the girl, moving to walk further into the house now.

@Atomyk @Reaper Jack
With a tiny nod, Jennifer stares straight ahead, looking out beyond the front gate.

Inside is a small waiting room, but beyond that is the Hall, with many connecting doors and a staircase leading to the second floor.

"The Princess of the Red Rose found this all very dull. And so..."
The blood trail continues to the immediate door on your left, but you'll find all of the doors locked. In fact, it seems the only way to proceed is further up the stairs. You may notice something is written in chalk on the wall, though its crude and difficult to read. With enough effort, you can determine that it says:
lx7rOwh.jpg

With a tiny nod, Jennifer stares straight ahead, looking out beyond the front gate.

Inside is a small waiting room, but beyond that is the Hall, with many connecting doors and a staircase leading to the second floor.

"The Princess of the Red Rose found this all very dull. And so..."
The blood trail continues to the immediate door on your left, but you'll find all of the doors locked. In fact, it seems the only way to proceed is further up the stairs. You may notice something is written in chalk on the wall, though its crude and difficult to read. With enough effort, you can determine that it says:
lx7rOwh.jpg

River walked along inside the house to begin exploring, really wishing she had her journal or at least something to write with. As a professor, she took notes of everything she saw when she explored foreign worlds for reference. It was a shame she couldn't really do so now. But she at least tried to take everything she could to mind.

She walked along the hall, following the blood trail, and trying every door before realizing she wasn't going to get into any of them River then began to walk upstairs to the second floor, mumbling the phrase she had read off the crude writing in chalk along the wall. "Legend of Stray Dog." She boldly, but cautiously continued up the stairs.

@Atomyk @Reaper Jack

"People, people, people!" Sean fiercely cries. "You're nothing but monsters! Far be it from me to hurt people, but it is my duty to cleanse this world of your tainted blood!"

"Our gods?" Thomas asks. "I'm not sure when you last took a look around yourselves, but any gods that may or may not have existed have surely turned their backs on this world! We have no god on our side, but our cause is still that of life over death! That is my cold hard reality! The one surrounding us all this very moment! The dead walk the Earth... the dead have taken over the Earth! Please, possibly explain to me all of you, you witches with your magics and your abilities to bend reality. If not born from this death, then where could you have possibly come from?"

He laughs. "I am debating with monsters. A strange day, certainly."

Sean had heard enough. A hatchet is suddenly pulled and thrown in Desmond's direction. Faster than should be possible, he's then on Bayonetta, aiming a roundhouse kick to her side. The cultists begin moving, aiming crossbows at Funny and his counterparts. A flash bang is thrown, centered around Erika and Dlanor...

@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies
@Jeremi
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Thuro Pendragon
I caught hatchet out of the air and twirled it experimentally, letting muscle memory take over. "You're an idiot. You could have taken the easy way out and lived."

I switched the Hatchet to my left hand and flicked my arm, forcing the Hidden Blade out. "My ancestors was one of the greatest fighters in Colonial America, his primary weapons were a Hatchet and Hidden Blade."

"I have all of his skills. And now I'm going to kill you with them."

I darted forward and swept his feet out from under him and held the Hatchet high. Ready to deliver the killing blow.

Suddenly Altair, Ezio, Connor and Haytham stood all around me.

"Do not use my memories to become a murderer." Connor said quietly.

"We do not, cannot kill in anger." Ezio pleaded.

"We work in the dark to serve the light, we do not become the darkness ourselves." Altair advised.

"Are you going to listen to them Desmond? They were the failures, the mistakes of the past. You have a chance to make it right, to kill the head of a serpent, to remove some small evil from the world, one small piece at a time." Haytham whispered in my ear. "End it, make the world safe again. Save it."

"Ahhhhhh." I cried, and swung the hatchet down. Deep into his leg. "You're a cripple now." I told the cult leader, "You're not going to hurt anyone else."

"You have done well Desmond." Altair praised.

@Atomyk
@Jeremi
@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies

Last edited by a moderator:

"People, people, people!" Sean fiercely cries. "You're nothing but monsters! Far be it from me to hurt people, but it is my duty to cleanse this world of your tainted blood!"

"Our gods?" Thomas asks. "I'm not sure when you last took a look around yourselves, but any gods that may or may not have existed have surely turned their backs on this world! We have no god on our side, but our cause is still that of life over death! That is my cold hard reality! The one surrounding us all this very moment! The dead walk the Earth... the dead have taken over the Earth! Please, possibly explain to me all of you, you witches with your magics and your abilities to bend reality. If not born from this death, then where could you have possibly come from?"

Sean had heard enough. A hatchet is suddenly pulled and thrown in Desmond's direction. Faster than should be possible, he's then on Bayonetta, aiming a roundhouse kick to her side. The cultists begin moving, aiming crossbows at Funny and his counterparts. A flash bang is thrown, centered around Erika and Dlanor...

@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies
@Jeremi
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Thuro Pendragon
Moments before the duo would be met with a flash bang, Dlanor held up her hands with her sword in a defensive stance, though you could tell that she was nervous and performing this at the last second.

"Knox's 4th. It is forbidden for unknown drugs or hard to understand devices to be used," Dlanor used her knowledge of the Knox's Decalogue to defend herself and Erika from the flash bang at the last second. Seeing that there was a chance to go in, Erika seemed to drift more into her "witch" personality. Heck, she seemed to forget all about the group with them, Erika was quite too far from her supposed "sanity."

latest

"Good! Very good Dlanor! I'll handle it from here, I am the detective after all," Erika's grin was much more demonic than a real demon's. Oh, she wasn't done yet, her scythe still felt like it needed more of her Truths.

"As the Witch of Certainty would say...it is certain that you incompetent people are digging your own graves! It's no use anymore! I'll tear your pathetic cult into pieces! Please, allow me to push this Truth! You say that you prefer life over death, and yet say that you are to kill us? You're only falling for the paradox which is the Hempel's Raven! From that alone, let's say that everyone that is not dead is not reanimated. Then everything else has to be an undead person. Killing us will only add onto that theory that will become undead after our deaths! Oh, there's still more too! Don't think this is over yet, I'll keep on going after this appetizer and continue right to the main dish and desserts, so watch your stomachs explode!! What's the use of making sure that we, "the tainted blood," are dealt with when it's obviously that no one will live forever? All of this work you damn cultists do, it's all for nothing! How's that!?!! There's no escape or redemption for any of you from this point forwards! Ahahahahahhahahhahahaha!!" Erika seemed to really be that deep in her "witch" personality, swinging her scythe each time she she used the Red or Blue Truth. Even if she missed the swing, a small stake that was either Red or Blue depending on what truth she used each time, displaying a ruthless onslaught to the cultists that were in her sight.

"L-Lady Erika, snap out of it!" Dlanor was scared to see that Erika was delving into this personality again, tugging the Witch of Truth by her arm to see if she could get her to stop her abuse of the Truths.

@Mari @Jeremi @Thuro Pendragon @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Jack far away as he was for the moment from the Titan looked at what popped up upon his ID. 'So we lost another.' He gulped. 'Well it couldn't have been anyone in my group right they were all here when it happened. Unless maybe one of them used a clone or a bot that looked like them. Hmmm.... This is hard I'll wait till me and Wuya can check out more or someone finds some evidence before I try um... voting...' Jack thought.

Wuya was focused on what move she would do next against this creature. She paused and thought a moment then smiled. 'Maybe it can talk.' She looked at it with an idea she had in mind. "You amazing strange creature? Do you understand me? Can you speak my tongue?" Wuya asked the monster as if it was one on the Heylin side as a cyclopes or other monster she was more similar with. "If so maybe you know a few of my friends like the Cyclopes named Tryon or maybe you have heard of someone named Haniable Bean?" She asked these questions but keep her guard up to move when needed. 'If he doesn't reply maybe I shall re-ask but in the old monster language as the Xiaolin called it.' Wuya thought.

@Caramon Zero @TyknTots People
The Engineer was with Jack and Wuya, clutching his M89B Sniper Rifle for dear life - this U.S. Army Grade heavy-duty sniper was incredibly powerful - and was hilariously scoffed off like The Battlefield Friend was shooting a damned nerf gun! The Engineer was sweating beads, eyes wide like saucers as he fired a round -> reloaded -> repeat, uselessly bouncing off or absorbed by the demon who perpetually ate The Noob. He flipped to Jack and Wuya, and a dialogue box opened up:

x6a3d.jpg

He was given three options:

>Let's get the fuck outta here!
>How do we take it down?
>Wuya, let's make love before we die...

He choose C B.

The Engineer reloaded his Sniper Rifle, glancing at the two:

"How do we take it down?"

@Caramon Zero
@Raven

Last edited:
The Doctor smiled, wrapping his arms around Edward before holding out his hands, grasping them around one of Edward's, the golden watch still shining as he shook it.
"You deserve this more than I do. Thank you for loving her. I know that if she were still alive, you'd have made her happy. You fins the bastard who did this to her, and you kill him."

At these words, the Doctor was sucked into the watch, yet Edward felt something strange.
Years upon years upon years of knowledge flooded into his brain all at once, nearly enough to drive a man insane, yet, as it began to slow, he began to process everything once again, the watch now solidly transfixed to his chest.
He felt different, yet the same.

His eyes had become opened to so many things, and the knowledge he now possessed told him many of the secrets he desired, yet, sadly, one of them was not who had killed River Song.
One such secret revealed to him was the destination of his exit, which he could see quite some distance away.
Would he head for it now, or go down the new path that had opened up to him that lead to a hangman's noose, and possibly another trial?
The curiosity boils in his mind, yet he knows the way out, would he risk moving forward in place of leaving?
Whatever happened after the man was sucked into the watch, Edward had no idea. The next thing he knew after he was told to kill the killer, was that he found himself on his knees with his hands on his head and a terrible headache. But other than that, he felt... fantastic. He knew more than he ever thought was possible. He knew how the human race was born, what other planets were out there and what life was on them, he knew about the future and the past, he knew which myths were true and which stories were lies...

And he wanted more. Even though his head was throbbing, he could only imagine what he was capable of doing with this kind of power. He could have people from around the entire world pay him to help them with their troubles, questions and ponderings. His greed got the better of him once again, and he decided to continue.

@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies
@Jeremi
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Thuro Pendragon
Bayonetta barely eluded Sean's kick.

<WITCH TIME>

She proceeded to administer a number of kicks to Sean, whatever number it would take for him to surrender.

tumblr_ml9ybmORPa1r06lbno1_500.gif

</WITCH TIME>

"I've had enough foreplay, haven't you all?" she said to the group?

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon

The Engineer was with Jack and Wuya, clutching his M89B Sniper Rifle for dear life - this U.S. Army Grade heavy-duty sniper was incredibly powerful - and was hilariously scoffed off like The Battlefield Friend was shooting a damned nerf gun! The Engineer was sweating beads, eyes wide like saucers as he fired a round -> reloaded -> repeat, uselessly bouncing off or absorbed by the demon who perpetually ate The Noob. He flipped to Jack and Wuya, and a dialogue box opened up:

x6a3d.jpg

>How do we take it down?

He choose C B.

@Caramon Zero
@Raven
"I don't know how, but we at least have to try," Urushihara pulled his arm off of Robin's shoulders, limping to Jack, Wuya, and the stranger. He had to at least try and fight the titan, or else he'd feel useless. And the great Demon General Lucifer is not useless. He made a face, trying to summon up all of the rest of his power. And actually, there was more left than he had originally thought. Huh, he thought, is this the power of determination? Of the need to help someone? He had never considered the possibility of needing to help someone a possible source for power. Granted, it wasn't as much as hurting people, but it was more than human at least.

Forming an 'x' with his arms, Urushihara then swiftly threw them back to his sides, releasing a blast of power from his body. It took a lot out of him, but he hoped it would at least make a dent.

@Caramon Zero
@Akibahara
@Raven
@Tyke 'n' tots

x6a3d.jpg

>How do we take it down?

He choose C B.

@Caramon Zero
@Raven
Jack was still a chicken within the group. He looked at everyone in terror. "I say lets give up and run." Wuya rolled her eyes at Jack. "Jack." She looked at him with cold eyes and actually let her guard seem down for only a moment. Then she looked back at the creature. She moved a few more times letting it miss her with each swing it throw. Then she looked at the Noob. "Well I'm not sure. Usually I'm a fan of dealing with things like in the old Heylin ways but this Titan creature thing is much different." She gave a sigh. "If he understood me then maybe I could change his actions and get him to help us figure out either A the Traitors or B find my missing Shen Gon Wu."

@Akibahara @Caramon Zero @Conrad Norwood @KayThePilotChapter

Well no time to think about it. You go get the doll I'll meet up with you later. *Natsu begins running out of the store with a small clearing. He yells at the top of his lungs as he does so to attract the attention* Hey dead people you smell funny! My brain will be mighty tasty!
@Caramon Zero @ItsToppyTippers @york @Nassione
"Hey! C'mon sis!" Ruby said upon seeing Natsu run out into a small clearing in the area and start to yell at the zombies, she knew they didn't have much time to pull this off, but she couldn't do this alone, she may be able to grab that straonge robot thing, but she couldn't do that while holding off that horde...

Robin only grimaced as it seemed Wuya couldn't do much more than what she had already done. He himself was running out of ideas as everyone's attempts to the kill the beast failed. However, one final idea remained from his time as a Grand Strategist, "Could we maybe cover the beast in a flammable liquid or material? It'll should melt the plastic and kill it if we set fire to it then."

@Akibahara @Raven

Jack was still a chicken within the group. He looked at everyone in terror. "I say lets give up and run." Wuya rolled her eyes at Jack. "Jack." She looked at him with cold eyes and actually let her guard seem down for only a moment. Then she looked back at the creature. She moved a few more times letting it miss her with each swing it throw. Then she looked at the Noob. "Well I'm not sure. Usually I'm a fan of dealing with things like in the old Heylin ways but this Titan creature thing is much different." She gave a sigh. "If he understood me then maybe I could change his actions and get him to help us figure out either A the Traitors or B find my missing Shen Gon Wu."

@Akibahara @Caramon Zero @Conrad Norwood @KayThePilotChapter
Robin only grimaced as it seemed Wuya couldn't do much more than what she had already done. He himself was running out of ideas as everyone's attempts to the kill the beast failed. However, one final idea remained from his time as a Grand Strategist, "Could we maybe cover the beast in a flammable liquid or material? It'll should melt the plastic and kill it if we set fire to it then."

@Akibahara @Raven
The Engineer nodded, examining his inventory: An M98B Sniper Rifle and - oh hey, THAT'S IT. He groaned, eying the Toys N' Tots behemoth lumbering toward them, "Guys, I think we've better think of something fast!"

Short post, didn't know wut to say

"Hey! C'mon sis!" Ruby said upon seeing Natsu run out into a small clearing in the area and start to yell at the zombies, she knew they didn't have much time to pull this off, but she couldn't do this alone, she may be able to grab that straonge robot thing, but she couldn't do that while holding off that horde...
"Alright," replied a pumped up Yang. She decided to run out to head towards the strange Monokuma lookalike, wanting to take care of some of the undead for her baby sister so that she'd be able to nab the thing. The female held her knives in front of her and dodged while on occasion, hack and slashed at the zombies that were in her path of reaching the robot. Hopefully they'd be able to get it before the zombies had fully noticed all of them instead of just Natsu.

@MrDubWubs @Nassione @ShadowPrime @tell me if forgot to tag anyone elseu.

After several minutes of beating on him, Bayonetta threw Sean the cult leader against a wall.

tumblr_mmahl1b5qJ1r7i5gpo6_r1_250.gif

"How about we have a little fun?" she asked, looking at the cult.

tumblr_mj7wqcrlmO1qffe1lo1_500.gif

"You did plan on having fun with me, right? There'll be plenty of time for pillow talk afterwards."

@Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk

River walked along inside the house to begin exploring, really wishing she had her journal or at least something to write with. As a professor, she took notes of everything she saw when she explored foreign worlds for reference. It was a shame she couldn't really do so now. But she at least tried to take everything she could to mind.

She walked along the hall, following the blood trail, and trying every door before realizing she wasn't going to get into any of them River then began to walk upstairs to the second floor, mumbling the phrase she had read off the crude writing in chalk along the wall. "Legend of Stray Dog." She boldly, but cautiously continued up the stairs.

@Atomyk @Reaper Jack
You find yourself in a dark hallway, moonlight shining in from the windows to illuminate chalk drawings on both the walls and the floor. Toys can be seen scattered about-- a model train car, a stuffed bird, a kid's notebook. It certainly looks like the hall of an orphanage, but something is oddly wild about it.

Doors into specific rooms are locked to you, but you find yourself led down more hallways, until eventually you come across the stairs to what could only be the attic. By here, on the wall, is another odd chalk drawing: "Stray Dog Kidnaps Kidz"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Reaper Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.