Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Lilia isn't a girl, she's a grown woman, it was just in the dream that she was 15; as it was a recollection of past events.)

A young man who appeared to be of Asian origin was the first to notice her. Though he hid it well and quickly, a clear emotion of distress had been present on his features for but a fleeting moment before they resumed what Lilia had to assume was their normal posture. She didn't find it suspicious, it only made sense to hide your true thoughts and feeling from strangers after all; however it did make her immediately wonder about him, emotional control from someone of his apparent years was a rare enough occurrence of itself; that he had clearly mastered it so young suggested that there was perhaps more than met the eye with him. Lilia duly made a mental note of it, and to keep a watchful eye on him, but not a hostile one; unless he gave her cause to do so at least.

His question had been simple enough; and common courtesy went a long way; so Lilia responded in that fashion.

"My name is Lilia Kjaernestejd, I am a...traveller of a sort; I suppose that would be the most accurate way to describe me. Though mercenary works as well; if it is a little more...vulgar."
(Oops, sorry)

"So, can I just call you Lilia?" He asked the woman, confused at her previous statement. A mercenary traveler, He thought groggily, attempting to stand. He used the wall behind him as support, but that didn't help the fact that the room appeared to be spinning. Dizziness washed over him like a wave crashing down onto the sand below, causing him a moment of unsteadiness. But he shook that off as he stood on flat feet, not reaching the height of the woman ahead of him. He happened to bit short for his human age of eighteen, but that didn't mean anything to him at all; he had no care for how he looked. But now that he thought about it... what was he wearing? Urushihara looked down at his clothing and a surprised look crossed his face. This is defiantly not what he slept in last night, nor what he planned on wearing the next day.

As established, they contain nothing.

Though maybe Room g is special in some way? It decides to throw the Warrior a bone and let him find a monocoin:

eMCj0bb.jpg

There's a model sword, if you think you can use that!

"What the fuck is this?" he asks, before pocketing it, because for some reason Sandor has a feeling the coin is important.

Group C

@york
SURPRISE
IT WAS ONLY AN ILLUSION
The painted tarp with the scenery falls off the real door that was actually there all along.

Surprise, this door is a professional Ninja!

Do you make Pirate sounds at it? Y/N
Ruby looked confused for a moment, but her childish nature took over and she decided to make Pirate sounds at the door. (In other words that's a Yes :P)

"San...Fransico..." he stops and shakes his head "Never heard of it...where in Japan is it?" he asks, not even aware of the world outside of Japan, due to leaving his parents at a young age, his knowledge of the world is very limited
He turns to the bathroom and shakes his head "Curiosity killed the cat...don't tempt fate" he mumurs "If you want to know, you check"
He wasn't about to put his life in danger for the sake of this...gir
l

@ChemicalLove
@Nim
@kittyluna45
@Archmage Jeremiah

"What the fuck is this?" he asks, before pocketing it, because for some reason Sandor has a feeling the coin is important.
The monocoin surprisingly does not offer any answers. It's glad you pocketed it, at least!

The monocoin surprisingly does not offer any answers. It's glad you pocketed it, at least!
Wait, what the fuck. Did it just communicate that it was glad? Sandor pulls out the coin, and stares at it. "The fuck are you," he said.

Group C

The door cowers in fear... maybe? It's a door. And a ninja. That's like trying to read a book that has no text in it. Suddenly, the cheap katana on the wall jiggles. What's this??! Maybe something is happening... "I HAVE BECOME AFRAID OF THY SOUNDS. I STAINED MY ANCESTOR TREES. I MUST NOW COMMIT SUDOKU."

Suddenly, a grid pops up on the door and numbers begin appearing on it with a painful screeching. Number after number appears... rather slowly.

Do you help the door end it's pitiful existence as a ninja and commit Sudoku? Y/N

sudoku-puzzle.png

@york

Reactions: Verite and Atomyk
The door likes you more than the other woman, or at least that's the sense you're getting. "The poor students had to wait on the headmaster," it says. "Though they clearly could not wait to start the new school year."
Room a: River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah ) awakes inside the bathroom.

"Hello, Captain Turner," Bayonetta replied to the fellow roommate, as her attention was elsewhere.

Bayonetta was fascinated by the door. Though she didn't understand the meaning of its words, she sensed something.

She remembered another way she would unlock passages. She decided to try it, blowing a kiss to the door.

tumblr_mnmqyr2GjD1r06lbno1_500.gif

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Wuya looks at the door with rage. "Tickled? I'll burn you stupid door!" She said outraged she knew because of Chase Young her powers had been well not as powerful as when she used the mirror from tricking Rai. She set down the model sword and looked at the door. She then let her hands become in-cased in green flames. "I'll burn you how about that?" She gave a laugh "I bet that will be a blast hu." She then aimed at the door once more this time attacking it with green flames.
Wuya_havewaysofmakingyoutalk.png

Jack just stared and left Wuya alone he knew when she was like this it wasn't wise to mess with her and but in.

@Atomyk
@Akibahara
@SirDerpingtonIV

Wuya looks at the Noob. 'Fair maiden? Me?' Jack keep quiet waiting to see Wuya's reaction he was restraining himself from laughing. Wuya on the other hand gave a light dark evil chuckle. "Good guy? Teaming with the Heylin witch?" Her laughter increased. jack then smiled "Hey you haven't answered the guy's question yet Wuya." Wuya then stopped laughing and continued. "For now I guess you can stay with us. Just for you and Jack both to know don't get in my way and if I ask something of you I suggest doing it." She said in her usual demanding tone. Jack looked at Wuya. "Hey I knew that already." Wuya smirked "Yes Jacky sweet I know just remember my ruloe about taking care of your toy bots over getting my Shen Gon Wu." Jack crossed his arms as to pout. "But it is a work of art and my Jack Bots are not toys." Jack then looked at Noob. "So you guys tried the doors and they won't budge? Great maybe I can build something that can open it." Jack then moved to look around the room for scrap that he could use.

@Akibahra
@SirDerpington
@Atomyk
The Noob glanced at Wuya, "So, uh, should we help them out or what?" It appears, for now, he dropped the 'Knight Act,' glancing at an infuriated Sandor and confuzzled Engineer, "... I mean, it's cool if we don't, I've got work in two hours anyway. So plenty of time here." He crossed his arms, hip-bumping Jack out of the way, anticipating Wuya's response...

@Raven

Room a: River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah ) awakes inside the bathroom.

"The name is Professor Song," River replied to Bayonetta, "And who might you be?" she asked, realizing now that Elizabeth had spoke as well. "Dear, I haven't the faintest clue who this Mr. Sparrow you mention may be. Just help us try and figure out a way to open this door and calm down," she smoothly said.

@Atomyk

//ooc: Sorry, guys, I blinked and missed two pages. XD I was watching Doctor Who. lol.

She remembered another way she would unlock passages. She decided to try it, blowing a kiss to the door.
Oh... oh my. You're making the door blush! Well, actually, it's still sitting in place not doing anything, but you can at least tell it's blushing. "The magnificent Mystery... Found a coin of great fortune..." Perhaps it's fanning itself now. Luckily for you, you happen to now find a monocoin!

Dhj7QPn.jpg

Wuya looks at the door with rage. "Tickled? I'll burn you stupid door!" She said outraged she knew because of Chase Young her powers had been well not as powerful as when she used the mirror from tricking Rai. She set down the model sword and looked at the door. She then let her hands become in-cased in green flames. "I'll burn you how about that?" She gave a laugh "I bet that will be a blast hu." She then aimed at the door once more this time attacking it with green flames.
"Vandalism is against school regulations, as the Heylin Witch would soon learn." The door is unimpressed. Thankfully for your fellow prisoners, neither it or the room goes up in flames.

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Wuya was distracted and was still trying to burn down the door. Jack looked at the guy and stayed quiet he knew that if he said anything Wuya would take out her wrath on him so he was to terrified to reply. She didn't notice that it wasn't working.

@Akibahara
@Atomyk

The Engineer walked up to 'The Door', scratching his chin, "Huh, smart AI. DICE really overdid themselves..." He paused momentarily, tapping his foot against the room's floor, "Okay, 'Door'. What can you tell me about... me?" This obviously was a riddle - or some variation of it. But after 3-4 years playing the Battlefield franchise, never did he expect such a, well, 'non-warlike' mod.

@Atomyk

Group C

The door cowers in fear... maybe? It's a door. And a ninja. That's like trying to read a book that has no text in it. Suddenly, the cheap katana on the wall jiggles. What's this??! Maybe something is happening... "I HAVE BECOME AFRAID OF THY SOUNDS. I STAINED MY ANCESTOR TREES. I MUST NOW COMMIT SUDOKU."

Suddenly, a grid pops up on the door and numbers begin appearing on it with a painful screeching. Number after number appears... rather slowly.

Do you help the door end it's pitiful existence as a ninja and commit Sudoku? Y/N

sudoku-puzzle.png

@york
Ruby was even more perplexed by what the door did as well as what was clearly a soduku board appearing on the flood, it kind of reminded her of Yang's bad puns in a way. However in the long run, she realized it would be best to help this strange animate door commit "soduku" somehow, clearly oblivious to what the word was an actual pun for at the moment.

The Engineer walked up to 'The Door', scratching his chin, "Huh, smart AI. DICE really overdid themselves..." He paused momentarily, tapping his foot against the room's floor, "Okay, 'Door'. What can you tell me about... me?" This obviously was a riddle - or some variation of it. But after 3-4 years playing the Battlefield franchise, never did he expect such a, well, 'non-warlike' mod.
"One of the Suckage pair had lost his way. It seemed he didn't even know who he was, for he was asking a door about himself. Such a tragedy it was to see."

You can't tell if the door is being serious or not. It's just a door after all.

Oh... oh my. You're making the door blush! Well, actually, it's still sitting in place not doing anything, but you can at least tell it's blushing. "The magnificent Mystery... Found a coin of great fortune..." Perhaps it's fanning itself now. Luckily for you, you happen to now find a monocoin!

Dhj7QPn.jpg
Bayonetta took the coin and looked closely at it.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko1_250.gif

"My dear door, is this some kind of currency?" she whispered. "Or is this your key?"

Bayonetta then turned back to the group.

"Doctor Song," she asked, showing the coin, "you're an archaeologist, what do you make of this?"

The first notable individual Arya was to make out was this strangely-dressed, tanned woman, with hair as black as her bastard brother's, Jon Snow. Her complexion and features spoke of a Bravoosi, but her strange, blue-clad attire resembling a mix of Essos robes and almost art confused Arya. However, even though she had no reason to trust any of them, this Korra seemed friendly and someone easily she could relate and possibly look up to. Lowering her tension, still holding a hand against her bleeding cheek, the She-Wolf of The North felt slightly eased for the sake of her sanity.

The talking dog with a funny accent didn't exactly help this notion.

Bewildered at the notion of a canine talking to her without actually speaking, the medieval-era princess could only flicker her ash eyes apathetically. More figures caught her eye, such as a scarlet-haired girl a few years older than her and the entrance of this room apparently distorted with colors. All of this was so confusing still for the young, traumatized soul, wondering if her days as a prisoner-of-war had finally broke all reason and sanity.

Refusing to simply give in like that, Arya kept eerily solemn and quiet, audibly cringing and looking around uneasily. "Am I dead? T..This makes no s-sense." she blurted out apathetically, wondering if The Old Gods damned her for the actions of her biological brother, Robb.

Status
Not open for further replies.