Murder Game II: The Watchful Eyes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was time. It was finally over. The adventure she had never asked for was finally over. She had say goodbye to this odd world and go back to the place that she had originally intended on going to. Though she had met a few new friends here and there, Aoko would never forget them, and keep them in her heart. Her only regret was that she wouldn't be able to show Aqua the wonders of the world, but then, she was sure fate would dictate that they'd meet again. She could bet on that one. Brushing aside some stray hair, she took a breath and began to walk towards the portal. "I just wanna go back home. To good ol' Misaki Town, Japan. Glorious Nippon..." She sighed tiredly, before leaping into the portal.

ECLIPSE

A vast night. In the midst of a grassy field that extends as far as the eye can see, she stares blankly at the moon. There is nothing else. No humans, no animals. Maybe it's because she's overworked herself quite a bit in the past few days, but she just wanted a peaceful place to herself. Misaki Town hadn't changed one bit. She couldn't help but chuckle. All the commotion she went through, and now, having this quiet moment to herself. It was like an illusion. A lot of things happened. A lot of amazing things. A lot of tragic things. She was lost in thought, thinking about the events that had happened, and the people she made friends with. Would she ever see them again?

And then she saw him. A boy she had not seen in a very long time. A familiar boy who had grown into a fine young man indeed. Aoko Aozaki saw her former "student," Shiki Tohno, laying in the grassy field like an oblivious little boy who wasn't taking into account who else might be here. Of course, this wasn't exactly the kind of place that seemed like it'd have a lot of people around, but even so, she still deemed it a somewhat careless gesture. Gripping her luggage tightly, she approached little Shiki.

"Hey, you. It's dangerous just lying around like that," she said to the boy, approaching him.

"Eh?" He blinks in surprise, looking up at Aoko in surprise.

"What do you mean 'eh?' You have an awful lot of free time on your hands if you can just sleep around here in the middle of the night. I was this close to kicking you, so you better watch out," Aoko said grumpily, pouting a little.

"Oh? Kicked? And by who?" The boy named Shiki asked in something of a trance, lifting himself up. These were the same words he had uttered eight years ago.

"Isn't it obvious, stupid? You and I are the only ones here, so who else could it be but me?" She says confidently, folding her arms. It takes Shiki all he can to stifle the laughter within. Sensei really hasn't changed, he thought.

I'm glad. Shiki Tohno is still the same boy after all these years.

"Long time no see. You've grown up, Shiki. But it looks like you forgot your glasses somewhere."

"Ah, yeah. I might need some new ones. You wouldn't happen to have any on you at the moment, would you, Sensei?" Shiki asked with a carefree smile.

"Geez, you're so careless, Shiki. You don't realize how much of a hassle it is to get some more Mystic Eye Killers from my sister. It's not like I'm the one who makes them anyway," Aoko sighed with a small frown, before looking at him with a smile, "But alright. Just for you. Have I got a story for you, Shiki. Looks like fate wanted me to share my adventures with you."

"Oh, is that right? I've also got a crazy adventure of my own to share with you," Shiki replied.

0029.jpg

Coming Up!
Finally! You groan, reclining your head back against the soft, plush cushion of your chair: Murder II was a success! … Sorta. You scroll your mouse down against a bright computer monitor, eyes scanning a prologue written by veteran Murder Gamer, Iwakuroleplay user commonly referred to as 'The Gil.' Not bad, not bad. You chuckle to yourself, at least we weren't reported for stupid reasons, ahhhh yes- THAT little incident.

CRASH!

You gasp, a booming crack of thunder erupted deep from the dark dark sky above. Hard rain fell upon your bedroom window, the sharp crackles of thunder and lighting piercing your ears, sending bouts of white light peering through your curtains at random intervals. A storm was settling in. Very harsh. Possibly one of the hardest to ever hit your city in 2014, especially during the Summer season.

Whatever.

Idly acknowledging the torrential downpour outside, you continued typing away: Maybe writing up a quirky comment about Murder II: The Watcher's Eye, maybe you utilized such profound creative intellect you're so proud of and wrote up a unique epilogue for your character, or alternatively, you looked outside as rain lashed against the windows...

Not for long.
"Get 'em!"
You don't have nearly enough time to flip around, a brown potato sack hastily muffled your pleas and cries for help. It was dark. Too dark. Your vision blurred thanks to the rough fabric covering your face, but you manage to spot this: Two ominous red goggles, burning deep against the darkness, glaring right at you.

You feel someone heft you over their shoulder, and then... nothing.
ProjectManhunt_OfficialGameScreenshot_%2811%29.jpg
"This is Echo 5, Mr. Starkweather wants this one alive."​
Enter MURDER TALE I: LIMITED STARKWEATHER EDITION.

(Look behind you.)

Epilogue

And then there were none

A strong breeze was blowing over. In a few minutes, it turned into a heavy rain, falling over the survivors. It was cold, but it felt good, washing over their skin. Heavy thunders could be heard crossing over the skies. Now that it was all done, with all the battles over, a sort of void feeling filled the air. Batman and Deathstroke landed on the ground, jumping from the broken buildings. They were fighting with god-knows-who for this whole time, but now finally, they were back. Batman stood up in front of the survivors.

BAK_Sshot058.jpg

"Y'all done a great work, but the battle is over. Time to go home now. Your crew did put a up a nice fight, that was sure, but I think we can all agree that you don't belong to this world". Deathstroke stepped up in front of them as well.

deathstroke-deathstroke-movie-idea-batman-villains-which-should-be-in-batman-vs-superman.jpeg

"We'll have a shitty time building this city back up again, but yeah, you can all go away and pretend that it never happened. It's not like, we need help or something". Batman turned towards Deathstroke. "Slade, please…". The mercenary chuckled and walked away. "Yeah yeah, alright, let them go…".
Aoko read the spell she chose on the book, and a magical portal opened up in front of them, a blue vortex. They could just step inside and leave that place for good. All they had to do was saying the name of the land they wished to go, and after that, they would be on their own again. No more city wars, no more weird villains, just the vision of their homes and their meeting with their own actual friends. They could stay, if the world was that awful, but it was their choice to make.

"Time to go", Batman said.
He looked at Deathstroke and Batman. Back at himself. He felt... Obligated, for his actions. Felix took off his helmet, walking over toward Batman and Deathstroke. "I did some wrongs. And some rights... I think I'll stay. Do better for my actions..." He took off his helmet, putting it on the Equipment Belt. "Besides...I still have..." He looked at the inside of his helmet and back up at Batman "Three years till I leave... Might aswell do something good. Let's rebuild this city." Felix smiled, a good smile as he looked at Deathstroke and Batman.
//Ignore the text

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-11-23-06-39.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-11-23-06-39.png
    505.1 KB · Views: 3
Coming Up!
Finally! You groan, reclining your head back against the soft, plush cushion of your chair: Murder II was a success! … Sorta. You scroll your mouse down against a bright computer monitor, eyes scanning a prologue written by veteran Murder Gamer, Iwakuroleplay user commonly referred to as 'The Gil.' Not bad, not bad. You chuckle to yourself, at least we weren't reported for stupid reasons, ahhhh yes- THAT little incident.

CRASH!

You gasp, a booming crack of thunder erupted deep from the dark dark sky above. Hard rain fell upon your bedroom window, the sharp crackles of thunder and lighting piercing your ears, sending bouts of white light peering through your curtains at random intervals. A storm was settling in. Very harsh. Possibly one of the hardest to ever hit your city in 2014, especially during the Summer season.

Whatever.

Idly acknowledging the torrential downpour outside, you continued typing away: Maybe writing up a quirky comment about Murder II: The Watcher's Eye, maybe you utilized such profound creative intellect you're so proud of and wrote up a unique epilogue for your character, or alternatively, you looked outside as rain lashed against the windows...

Not for long.
"Get 'em!"
You don't have nearly enough time to flip around, a brown potato sack hastily muffled your pleas and cries for help. It was dark. Too dark. Your vision blurred thanks to the rough fabric covering your face, but you manage to spot this: Two ominous red goggles, burning deep against the darkness, glaring right at you.

You feel someone heft you over their shoulder, and then... nothing.
ProjectManhunt_OfficialGameScreenshot_%2811%29.jpg
"This is Echo 5, Mr. Starkweather wants this one alive."​
Enter MURDER TALE I: LIMITED STARKWEATHER EDITION.

(Look behind you.)
// GWAAAAPH, I HAVE TO JPIN

Epilogue

And then there were none

A strong breeze was blowing over. In a few minutes, it turned into a heavy rain, falling over the survivors. It was cold, but it felt good, washing over their skin. Heavy thunders could be heard crossing over the skies. Now that it was all done, with all the battles over, a sort of void feeling filled the air. Batman and Deathstroke landed on the ground, jumping from the broken buildings. They were fighting with god-knows-who for this whole time, but now finally, they were back. Batman stood up in front of the survivors.

BAK_Sshot058.jpg

"Y'all done a great work, but the battle is over. Time to go home now. Your crew did put a up a nice fight, that was sure, but I think we can all agree that you don't belong to this world". Deathstroke stepped up in front of them as well.

deathstroke-deathstroke-movie-idea-batman-villains-which-should-be-in-batman-vs-superman.jpeg

"We'll have a shitty time building this city back up again, but yeah, you can all go away and pretend that it never happened. It's not like, we need help or something". Batman turned towards Deathstroke. "Slade, please…". The mercenary chuckled and walked away. "Yeah yeah, alright, let them go…".
Aoko read the spell she chose on the book, and a magical portal opened up in front of them, a blue vortex. They could just step inside and leave that place for good. All they had to do was saying the name of the land they wished to go, and after that, they would be on their own again. No more city wars, no more weird villains, just the vision of their homes and their meeting with their own actual friends. They could stay, if the world was that awful, but it was their choice to make.

"Time to go", Batman said.

*Finally...it's all over. I watched as the last of us walked into some sort of portal, they also said where they wanted to go. So, I said, "Bring me to Washington D.C, America." I had no idea if this thing was going to work, but I stepped in anyway. There was a large flash of light as I stepped into the portal, and then everything went black...*

*I awoke in an alleyway, I was wearing my dark blue suit. Where am I? I got up, and looked around a bit. I stayed out of sight of pedestrians, since I'm probably still wanted by the FBI. I could see just a bit of the Washington Monument in the distance. Yep, I was definitely in D.C.*

*I looked at he building next to me, it was an old cleaners store. It definitely has seen better days. I looked at the name of the store, and it said "Bodhi's Dry Cleaning." This was definitely the safe house Bain told me about. I approached the main doors of the store, and made my way inside.*

*The safe house was cluttered with boxes, and supplies. Nobody seemed to be around though... A statue of Lady Justice caught my eye, she had a scale in one hand, and a book in the other. I remembered Bain said something about making a small donation, so I took out my wallet, and placed it on the scale. A small trap door slowly opened, revealing a secret basement.*

*This is it...I finally get to see my crew again. I walked down the metal stairs, and saw them. But, the only people who seem to be around were Wolf, Chains, and that bastard who stole my goddamn name. "Did you miss me?" I said. Now...where in the hell is Dallas?*

(Until those guys get online I'm gonna let you guys guess which queen I'm gonna be for the next event)
tumblr_n0husaTLoq1s65ij8o1_250.gif

(Until those guys get online I'm gonna let you guys guess which queen I'm gonna be for the next event)
tumblr_n0husaTLoq1s65ij8o1_250.gif
(( Next event you play as your real life self. xD ))

((Another update, since I've not been here for some time. Turns out that my little sickness thing was a full-on respiratory viral infection, and I've pretty much been laying in bed hacking up phlegm for the weekend. Good stuff. I'm getting better, a bit, but shit happens.))

Reactions: Akibahara
((Another update, since I've not been here for some time. Turns out that my little sickness thing was a full-on respiratory viral infection, and I've pretty much been laying in bed hacking up phlegm for the weekend. Good stuff. I'm getting better, a bit, but shit happens.))
//Oh man :o Wish you get better soon

(Read my last IC post the fight isn't over quite yet @MattieLee )

Last edited by a moderator:
(( 4 spots left for Manhunt RP event! ))

(( 3 spots left! Hurry Lunar! xD ))

Alerts break, RP ends before I figured it it happened. FUCK ME. So, what happened?

Alerts break, RP ends before I figured it it happened. FUCK ME. So, what happened?
(( Well, we're starting our first Murder Tale. Read the epilogue and if you want, if you're comfortable as RPing as yourself, feel free to sign up. It should be on page 103--the link for the sign-ups, that is. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.