Murder Game II: The Watchful Eyes

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raven

Gamzette found this girl's feisty attitude appealing, amusing. She laughed uncontrollably "REALLY? DO I THE GRAND HIGH SUBJUGLATOR FEAR THE DARK?? ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKING SERIOUS?? HAHAHAHA!!!!!! I AM THE MIRTHFYUL MESSIAH MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU BETTER FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHO THE FUCK YOUR DEALING WITH" The flames burn't around her as she stood covered in blood it looked as if she had been bathed Technicolor rainbows with her, Sollux, Tav's, and human's blood she had a variety of colors now.
sober_fem_gamzee_by_cryaoticbroette-d66l2xh.png

Honk!!!!! honk..... HONK!!!!!

Argus could only observe as Aoko circled around him and climbing through his back, as he wasn't fast enough to stop her. The woman was fast and she could climb him well, things that the colossus was fearing. She managed to scale his whole body, even while the colossus was shaking and trying to grab her with his giant hands. Feeling powerless, the colossus went to grab his clever stuck in the ground while the woman managed to reach his head. Up there, she managed to see a sigil, glowing blue.

ArgusSigil.jpg
Well, it's shiny and it's in a place that's hard to reach! In that case, it's gotta be his total weak spot! Here goes nothing!

Distributing the prana from her legs into her arms, she quickly drove both of her fists into the sigil. If successful, waves of magical energy would appear from her hands, attacking the giant's presumable weak point.

A man shows up on top of one of the broken walls of the motel, dressed in black. His clothes slightly resemble a bat.

batman_the_dark_knight_and_video_by_erikvonlehmann-d5tf5nr.jpg

He throws you some weapons. A glove with spikes on its sides and a boomerang in the form of a bat.
"Use it against him. I'm too busy to help you now", the man said, going away while opening his parachute wings. Hoxton turned back to Bane. What will he use first, though? The batarang or the spiked gloves?​
(( I'm going to wait until Gadwall7 gets involved. He doesn't seem to have anyone to interact with, so lets just have his character come in and help Hoxton out. ))

@The Gil
@Gadwall7

Well, it's shiny and it's in a place that's hard to reach! In that case, it's gotta be his total weak spot! Here goes nothing!

Distributing the prana from her legs into her arms, she quickly drove both of her fists into the sigil. If successful, waves of magical energy would appear from her hands, attacking the giant's presumable weak point.
The colossus feels the pain of his sigil, that leaked black blood over Aoko. He tries to take her out of there by launching his clever against own head, but he hits the wrong place, taking even more out of his life energy! Aoko's totally winning this battle. The colossus reach out for her, picking her with one of his hands and throwing the woman to the ground. He then proceeded to try to stomp over her. He was mad. Really mad. His eyes were shining yellow again. Aoko feels weird with the black blood over Aoko, as if she was sick, but stronger. There's a water puddle next to her where she can wash herself if she dodges this attack to the right. She can keep fighting normally if she dodges it to the left.

@Raven

Gamzette found this girl's feisty attitude appealing, amusing. She laughed uncontrollably "REALLY? DO I THE GRAND HIGH SUBJUGLATOR FEAR THE DARK?? ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKING SERIOUS?? HAHAHAHA!!!!!! I AM THE MIRTHFYUL MESSIAH MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU BETTER FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHO THE FUCK YOUR DEALING WITH" The flames burn't around her as she stood covered in blood it looked as if she had been bathed Technicolor rainbows with her, Sollux, Tav's, and human's blood she had a variety of colors now.
sober_fem_gamzee_by_cryaoticbroette-d66l2xh.png

Honk!!!!! honk..... HONK!!!!!
Raven smiled at this. "Ah a messiah. HA. I don't think you know who your dealing with." She knew this move was risky but didn't care. "I AM THE DAUGHTER OF TRIGON. SAVIOR AND GEM OF MANY WORLDS I AM KNOWN AS MANY THINGS AND YOU QUESTION ME??????" She let her self feel her full power her own and demonic auras. She felt many with fear and smiled at the taste she even felt other souls and those who were dieing. dark energy surrounded her. Raven smiled and lifted her hands. "MINIONS COME FORTH"

Fire_Demons.jpg

(Ignore Deathstroke)

Guard.jpg

The colossus feels the pain of his sigil, that leaked black blood over Aoko. He tries to take her out of there by launching his clever against own head, but he hits the wrong place, taking even more out of his life energy! Aoko's totally winning this battle. The colossus reach out for her, picking her with one of his hands and throwing the woman to the ground. He then proceeded to try to stomp over her. He was mad. Really mad. His eyes were shining yellow again. Aoko feels weird with the black blood over Aoko, as if she was sick, but stronger. There's a water puddle next to her where she can wash herself if she dodges this attack to the right. She can keep fighting normally if she dodges it to the left.
Aoko tried her best to shake this weird feeling of being sick. Even if she felt oddly stronger from it, it wasn't like she could analyze the strange black liquid on her bod, and frankly, even if it would help her fight in the short term, she didn't want to risk what would happen in the long term. Opting to dodge to the left, Aoko rolled to that side, dodging the attack and recovering like a nimble cat.

Due to the impact of being thrown into the ground at that height, her left arm was broken and rendered useless. The so-called makeshift "shield" that the magical energy gave her body was beginning to wear away due to all the damage it was sustaining. There was a gash in the side of her head that continued to bleed, blood still dripping from the wound. Other than that though, she was fairly confident that she could proceed.

"I ain't gonna take any help... especially if it's something I don't know!" Aoko said, rejecting the black blood as she attempted to climb up Argus's body once again. Rinse and repeat, huh? She mused to herself briefly, gritting her teeth once again.

*Leona quickly dashed in front of Sasha to protect her. Her face giddy* Never fear! Leona is here! Ive always wanted to say that. *she readied her shield to protect the next few hits that come upon them*
@The Gil @Lunar-Eclipse

@Raven (Holy shit I actually love Raven she's my favorite Titan and this here is like, ultimate face off for me)

Gamzette watched and laughed more "HAHA, SO YOU GOT SOME TRICKS UP YOUR SLEEVE EH? DON'T YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME MOTHERFUCKER" Damn, she could feel the darkness around her, it was overwhelming, her own darkside was overcoming her more and more, she was sober, SOBER and all of her pain, misery, the despair was all going to be let out at her. "MWAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL BITCHES!!"
Sober_Gamzee.jpg.jpg

She went all out and her eyes were full of nothing now but the need to subjuglate every last one of them. Her fangs protruding from her mouth looking as if she were possessed. "YOUR DEALING WITH THE DESCENDANT OF THE GRAND HIGHBLOOD HIMSELF, I AM ABOVE ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WE ARE HIGHER THAN ALL, YOU, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!"

1579.png

(Ignore high Gamzee)

Then a figure came behind Gamzette "YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A POWERFUL FATHER YOU KNOW" She said with a smirk as Grand Highblood came forth his huge mane blowing in the wind and looking rather intimidating.

Aoko tried her best to shake this weird feeling of being sick. Even if she felt oddly stronger from it, it wasn't like she could analyze the strange black liquid on her bod, and frankly, even if it would help her fight in the short term, she didn't want to risk what would happen in the long term. Opting to dodge to the left, Aoko rolled to that side, dodging the attack and recovering like a nimble cat.

Due to the impact of being thrown into the ground at that height, her left arm was broken and rendered useless. The so-called makeshift "shield" that the magical energy gave her body was beginning to wear away due to all the damage it was sustaining. There was a gash in the side of her head that continued to bleed, blood still dripping from the wound. Other than that though, she was fairly confident that she could proceed.

"I ain't gonna take any help... especially if it's something I don't know!" Aoko said, rejecting the black blood as she attempted to climb up Argus's body once again. Rinse and repeat, huh? She mused to herself briefly, gritting her teeth once again.
Quickly, Aoko managed to get on the top of the colossus's head again. But getting there was easy this time, as if the colossus was showing no reaction. Once she was there, she didn't saw any sigils any more, just the hair on his head. Then the colossus finally moved, taking Aoko with his hands again and throwing her to the air before hitting her with his clever from left to the right. That would have wounded her severely if it wasn't for the extra magic strenght she was getting from the black blood, but it still hurt like hell. Looking at the whole colossus, she saw nothing special. There was not a single blue glow on the front part of the colossus.

*Leona quickly dashed in front of Sasha to protect her. Her face giddy* Never fear! Leona is here! Ive always wanted to say that. *she readied her shield to protect the next few hits that come upon them*
@The Gil @Lunar-Eclipse
Bizarro simply used his freezing vision once again to freeze Leona at her spot, making her stop and stand still like a statue. He then proceeded to push her with all of his strenght against the wall of the motel. "Bizarro will take you down!", he yelled. The effects of the freezing vision wore off and now Leona could move again, but crap, this guy was hard to beat. Maybe if someone could just do something to his eyes the fight would be easier.

*Everything. Hurt. Jesus...is this how I'm going to go down? Against this damn amateur? No, I can't...I've gotta get up, or at least hit that mask of his again. I then remembered something Dallas said to me once... "Pain is mental, now get off your ass!" Those aren't exactly words of wisdom, but he's right. I've gotta get up. I slowly reached for another brick to use while Bane was blabbering about something. If only someone would help me...*

@The Gil
@Gadwall7
Garland hears the commotion, and walks in the room. He sees Bane and a heavily beat Hoxton. Garland charges rapidly at Bane, giving him no time to react when he jumps his shoulder into Bane, knocking him off balance.

@Dallas @The Gil

Quickly, Aoko managed to get on the top of the colossus's head again. But getting there was easy this time, as if the colossus was showing no reaction. Once she was there, she didn't saw any sigils any more, just the hair on his head. Then the colossus finally moved, taking Aoko with his hands again and throwing her to the air before hitting her with his clever from left to the right. That would have wounded her severely if it wasn't for the extra magic strenght she was getting from the black blood, but it still hurt like hell. Looking at the whole colossus, she saw nothing special. There was not a single blue glow on the front part of the colossus.
"Gaaughh!" Aoko exclaimed loudly in pain, some blood flying out of the woman's mouth. Her mind scrambling and racing about from the pain, she would take a small while compared to usual to recover as she landed onto a nearby building. As more blood dripped from her mouth this time, she could feel her strength gradually weakening, but even so, she wouldn't take any more of the black blood, not wanting to risk any weird effects it might have on her.

What...? Why isn't it there again? Unless... it's somewhere else?!

With that deduction, Aoko began to dash around Argus, scanning his body up and down, hoping to find another sigil like the one she had just attacked. Slower than usual, she decided to pace her body as to not totally overwork it. She could feel herself getting a little tired, which wasn't good, of course.

@Raven (Holy shit I actually love Raven she's my favorite Titan and this here is like, ultimate face off for me)

Gamzette watched and laughed more "HAHA, SO YOU GOT SOME TRICKS UP YOUR SLEEVE EH? DON'T YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME MOTHERFUCKER" Damn, she could feel the darkness around her, it was overwhelming, her own darkside was overcoming her more and more, she was sober, SOBER and all of her pain, misery, the despair was all going to be let out at her. "MWAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO THE DARK CARNIVAL BITCHES!!"
Sober_Gamzee.jpg.jpg

She went all out and her eyes were full of nothing now but the need to subjuglate every last one of them. Her fangs protruding from her mouth looking as if she were possessed. "YOUR DEALING WITH THE DESCENDANT OF THE GRAND HIGHBLOOD HIMSELF, I AM ABOVE ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WE ARE HIGHER THAN ALL, YOU, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!"

1579.png

(Ignore high Gamzee)

Then a figure came behind Gamzette "YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A POWERFUL FATHER YOU KNOW" She said with a smirk as Grand Highblood came forth his huge mane blowing in the wind and looking rather intimidating.
Raven smiled evilly her dark-side fully in control. "So do you." She looked at the two. "The question is who's father is in control of the highest level of HELL!!!" She looked at them both. "Only the true ruler of the underworld shall win or maybe even the simple ruler's GATE BETWEEN WORLDS OF ALL KINDS" Raven could feel the sudden change in Gamzette. "Ah pain, misery, fear, anger, agony, disrepair, and of course the souls that feed all of this off." She smiled and motioned to everything around them. "Oh and no one should forget the taste of blood and the wonderful sounds of screams."

(I know you said ignore but I'm not sure how Raven's darkside could)

Garland hears the commotion, and walks in the room. He sees Bane and a heavily beat Hoxton. Garland charges rapidly at Bane, giving him no time to react when he jumps his shoulder into Bane, knocking him off balance.

@Dallas @The Gil
Bane simply thhe rowed the man aside. "You think yourself to be strong?", he said, punching the man in the ribs, breaking one of them. "I was forged in fire, and 'til today my soul still burns", he lifted Garland, with a hand around the neck of the man. "You think you can knock me down just like that?! Think again!", he started to press his fingers on the throat of Garland. Hoxton could see everything from a distance. He could perfectly see every single tube on the mask of Bane.

@Dallas

Bane simply thhe rowed the man aside. "You think yourself to be strong?", he said, punching the man in the ribs, breaking one of them. "I was forged in fire, and 'til today my soul still burns", he lifted Garland, with a hand around the neck of the man. "You think you can knock me down just like that?! Think again!", he started to press his fingers on the throat of Garland. Hoxton could see everything from a distance. He could perfectly see every single tube on the mask of Bane.

@Dallas
Garland curses a bit with a gurgle, growing angry. The stubborn bastard throws his legs up against bane's chest and pushes off hard, freeing himself, and he falls to the floor about 8 feet from bane. He gets up sluggishly, and slips his right hand in his short's pocket. He pulls out brass knuckles with 3 spikes, and he puts it on his right fist.

"Only weaklings use steroids and hide behind a mask." He replies with a wild smile, taunting bane.

Gamzette tilted her head slightly and smirked. Grand Highblood evaluated the situation, he glared at them all Tavros almost pissed herself... holy shit, that was, was!... Gamzee's Ancestor! Grand Highblood! then instead of helping Gamz out he becomes infuriated at Tavros's prescence. "MY CHILD WHY MUST YOU UGHH, CHOOSE SUCH FILTH!!?? OF ANYONE YOU COULD HAVE IN YOUR QUADRANTS!!" Then another huge man with wings zipped by "HELL NO"
tumblr_ls1ug6Vo1f1r2d3hwo1_500.png

Great... Gamzette's darkside has now led to another ancestor's feud. "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND MY DESCENDANT LOWBLOOD" The summoner flew in, he was Tavros's ancestor, and Grand Highblood's worst enemy. Now they were fighting each other instead of helping their descendants... uggh Gamzette hated this, it was all because she liked Tavros and they were supposed to be enemies, sshe was supposed to kill Taurus and blah blah blah, fate as subjuglator. Gamzette was alone now, she hated her family, even goat dad left her.

@Raven

@Dallas
*I slowly got up, trying my best to move over to Bane. I also decided to use the spike gloves I had been given by that one man. I readied my fists, and charged at Bane with the strength I had left. I jumped at Bane, and tried to remove/destroy the tubes on his mask. Hopefully, my attack will succeed. If not...well, lets just say I wont be able to punch Dallas in the damn face...*

@The Gil
@Gadwall7

Last edited:
Rose jumped into the fight against Raven. She turned to her and smirked. "Despite the fact that I'm not exactly friends with this trolls here, I'm afraid your unnecessary violence towards them needs to end." She pointed her needle straight at Raven's face.

"Actually, we share similar powers."

Rose raised one of her needles above her and activated her powers. She glared straight at her and was ready to fight alongside the trolls.
02717_1.gif

STRIFE!

@Raven @MattieLee

Bizarro simply used his freezing vision once again to freeze Leona at her spot, making her stop and stand still like a statue. He then proceeded to push her with all of his strenght against the wall of the motel. "Bizarro will take you down!", he yelled. The effects of the freezing vision wore off and now Leona could move again, but crap, this guy was hard to beat. Maybe if someone could just do something to his eyes the fight would be easier.
*Leona thought quickly and raised her sword up calling upon the sun. A part on the the clouds quickly formed as the sun's rays came shooting down upon Bizzaro. Even if his eyes were closed he would be blinded for quite some time*

Status
Not open for further replies.