Mr. Wilson's home for boys OOC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Will you be joining us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*couldn't do Eddie since I have to see what Dante says* o3o

Well, goodnight lovelies~

*Needs to wait for Forrest, but my impatience won* ... *Bows at SgShallow* XD

G'night~

"Usually Conner would sing while he played, but there was way to many people in the house and he would more than likely mess up."
proof that he wasn't singing T^T

Name:
Trennen Maeng

When did they arrival at the orphanage:
Seven years old

Sexuality:
Gay, but claims to be pansexual.

Appearance:
320px_Oh_Jae_Moo3_208.jpg

A Korean boy about 5' 4" tall, pretty light. He spends about 5 minutes a day on his hair in the morning, and then never touches it until the next day. Does his best to control his acne, and does pretty well usually. Likes to wear a t-shirt, with a long sleave on top, and then a jacket over that. Grins more often than not.

Personality:
The first word to describe Tren with is 'creepy'. At the same time, at the surface with people just meeting him, he appears very polite. He has an odd fascination with human autonomy, and dreams of being either a video game tester (like every other teenage boy) or a surgeon. He likes dissecting plants and bugs, and the occasional small animal. It is not uncommon to see him hiding blood on his clothes, or having systematically lined up cuts on himself. It is never further than skin-deep, or a couple inches. He is not in any way depressed, in fact, there's probably very little to care about, besides being hurt. While often giving an air of creepiness by default, he does have moments where he cares about other people more than himself, usually when someone he doesn't like messes with someone he does like. It's hard to reason why he would like someone.
He has assaulted people in the past by cutting them or in some way 'experimenting' with them. He has learned that it best to keep his experiments to himself, and secret at that, but does ask every once in a while. At some points in the day, he seems just like your normal cheery kid, but goes back to asking 'you wanna know what a stab wound feels like in the shoulder?' after more than an hour of conversation.

Other:
Don't give him a sharp object, and especially not a syringe.
(He likes to use needles on others more than himself.)

I'm going to be fantastically but pleasantly surprised if this works without argument.
Accepted.....he seems...interesting

You seem... hesitant. XD Thank ya. Now how shall I get him in, I wonder?

Reactions: Kitsune
Ahh, nvm I do have something to reply to...

But I don't think it's enough to give a paragraph >_<

Hmm, i'll see what I can do

.....YES!!!!!!!!! I love toddlers.............Xavier is going to focus on him and no one else.......

Reactions: T E R R O R
Good, he can change his diapers LOLZ<3

Good, he can change his diapers LOLZ<3
Hmm I suppose that could be....interesting haha, what age are you thinking? I would prefer at least 5, but if you want a character in diapers I can live with 3 and they can just not be potty trained.....hmm roleplaying potty training....interesting haha

Haha xD I consider 5 being a kid

how about soon to be three?

Cute+Toddler+Baking+Licking+Spoon.jpg

N a m e
Westly O. Shanin
"Teddy"

A g e

G e n d e r
Male

A r r i v a l
New

tumblr_inline_n2r5ie605y1rpglid.gif

A p p e a r a n c e
Westly stands at about 34.8 inches and weighs around 24 pounds. His hair
is light with dark streaks of brown all around at a medium length
(Reaching a little pass his neck). His eyes are a dark hazel and his eyebrows
are a lighter shade. His skin is a milky white pigment, only lighter around his
ankles and his hands. Lastly, he cheeks are obviously chubby with dimples
on each one.

P e r s o n a l i t y
Westly is a shy little guy, but when he gets use to his surroundings you probably won't
be able to shut him up. He is a little emotional when it comes to certain things and often
asks for cuddles and someone to play with him. He's a curious guy as well, always getting
into things he should and sometimes shouldn't be getting into to.

O t h e r

Last edited:
Cute+Toddler+Baking+Licking+Spoon.jpg

N a m e
Westly O. Shanin
"Teddy"

A g e

G e n d e r
Male

A r r i v a l
New

tumblr_inline_n2r5ie605y1rpglid.gif

A p p e a r a n c e
Westly stands at about 34.8 inches and weighs around 24 pounds. His hair
is light brown with some dark streaks of brown all around with a medium length
(Reaching a little pass his neck). His eyes are a dark hazel and his eyebrows
are a lighter shade. His skin is a milky white pigment, only lighter around his
ankles and his hands. Lastly, he cheeks are obviously chubby with dimples
on each one.

P e r s o n a l i t y
Westly is a shy little guy, but when he gets use to his surroundings you probably won't
be able to shut him up. He is a little emotional when it comes to certain things and often
asks for cuddles and someone to play with him. He's a curious guy as well, always getting
into things he should and sometimes shouldn't be getting into to.

O t h e r

Well, you know who ELSE is gonna keep an eye on him...?

Reactions: T E R R O R
Two things Xavier was the first boy there And he got there when he was 5 so he has been there for nine years , second the house house is a few miles away from anything.
Okay then I'll change that, could there been a bus stop near the house maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.