Mr. Wilson's home for boys OOC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Will you be joining us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@andrew21234 Wait it says hes fourteen and he was their for nine years, Leo is fifteen and he has been their for ten.

Two things Xavier was the first boy there And he got there when he was 5 so he has been there for nine years , second the house house is a few miles away from anything.
Wait oh do you not want Xavier to be the first one there? If you do i can change it.

Cute+Toddler+Baking+Licking+Spoon.jpg

N a m e
Westly O. Shanin
"Teddy"

A g e

G e n d e r
Male

A r r i v a l
New

tumblr_inline_n2r5ie605y1rpglid.gif

A p p e a r a n c e
Westly stands at about 34.8 inches and weighs around 24 pounds. His hair
is light with dark streaks of brown all around at a medium length
(Reaching a little pass his neck). His eyes are a dark hazel and his eyebrows
are a lighter shade. His skin is a milky white pigment, only lighter around his
ankles and his hands. Lastly, he cheeks are obviously chubby with dimples
on each one.

P e r s o n a l i t y
Westly is a shy little guy, but when he gets use to his surroundings you probably won't
be able to shut him up. He is a little emotional when it comes to certain things and often
asks for cuddles and someone to play with him. He's a curious guy as well, always getting
into things he should and sometimes shouldn't be getting into to.

O t h e r
Why does he look like Misha Collins's son, West? Maybe it's just me...

Haha, although I love West it isn't him

Cute+Toddler+Baking+Licking+Spoon.jpg
tumblr_mlrxgr27Tv1rrtltso1_500.png

Both boys have obvious different hair colors. Skin tones are different from each other and head structures are different as well.

Reactions: Kitsune
Every time I join one of the many variations of the Mr. Wilson roleplay, I stop getting notifications >.<

Every time I join one of the many variations of the Mr. Wilson roleplay, I stop getting notifications >.<
Make sure that you scroll down to the last post. Maybe even click the reply button, so that the site registers that you've caught up. The site will only send you one notification, unless it registers that you've caught up to the latest post.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Speaking of catching up and posting, is there anyone free for interactions? If not, I'll have little ol' Wes do his own thing~

Speaking of catching up and posting, is there anyone free for interactions? If not, I'll have little ol' Wes do his own thing~
I have Elijah open

Reactions: Kitsune
So bored...
//looking forward to torturing her baby with Mr. Wilson's later punishment, LOL. *sadist*

@andrew21234

Westly didn't go downstairs, he's a little scared to tumble over... If you do want him to go down, he will if you keep asking him to come on.

But no, Westly is still at the top of the stairs pointing down to the door.

I like yours too cx That is one of my favorites cx

Next to the one when Dean is like...

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Rowlet
Status
Not open for further replies.