Appearance:
tumblr_n0lo94vVfj1t5a6zbo1_500.gif

Personality:
"I am everything you don't want me to be."
WIP
Other:
"What? Want to know more?"
WIP
Is this not the actor who use to play Young Sam Winchester???

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Aaahhhhh. I need to post. -sigh- mind if I post over phone again? Can't access my laptop right now. :/

I wouldn't mind, lol.

---

*Sigh* Thinking about Supernatural reminds me of my lonely One[x]One request thread, LOL.
//Forever alone 5ever.

Reactions: T E R R O R
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rowlet
I'm trying to make a post, keep getting distracted X_X

Name:
Trennen Maeng

When did they arrival at the orphanage:
Seven years old

Sexuality:
Gay, but claims to be pansexual.

Appearance:
320px_Oh_Jae_Moo3_208.jpg

A Korean boy about 5' 4" tall, pretty light. He spends about 5 minutes a day on his hair in the morning, and then never touches it until the next day. Does his best to control his acne, and does pretty well usually. Likes to wear a t-shirt, with a long sleave on top, and then a jacket over that. Grins more often than not.

Personality:
The first word to describe Tren with is 'creepy'. At the same time, at the surface with people just meeting him, he appears very polite. He has an odd fascination with human autonomy, and dreams of being either a video game tester (like every other teenage boy) or a surgeon. He likes dissecting plants and bugs, and the occasional small animal. It is not uncommon to see him hiding blood on his clothes, or having systematically lined up cuts on himself. It is never further than skin-deep, or a couple inches. He is not in any way depressed, in fact, there's probably very little to care about, besides being hurt. While often giving an air of creepiness by default, he does have moments where he cares about other people more than himself, usually when someone he doesn't like messes with someone he does like. It's hard to reason why he would like someone.
He has assaulted people in the past by cutting them or in some way 'experimenting' with them. He has learned that it best to keep his experiments to himself, and secret at that, but does ask every once in a while. At some points in the day, he seems just like your normal cheery kid, but goes back to asking 'you wanna know what a stab wound feels like in the shoulder?' after more than an hour of conversation.

Other:
Don't give him a sharp object, and especially not a syringe.
(He likes to use needles on others more than himself.)

I'm going to be fantastically but pleasantly surprised if this works without argument.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: tart. and Rowlet
*stares at Tren* ... *notices signs of a certain persona* ... *laughs maniacally* I approve.

Trennen is indeed interesting. I look forward to seeing his character development~ ^^

BTW: Sorry for sorta sucky posts. It's late and I had a loooonnnnngggg day.

*loves how Dietrich & Forrest were ignored since all the boys are sharing the same room* ... *Connor nor Eddie noticed them* XD

//Would have my Dietrich help Eric, but I have to wait for Forrest to react.

Well I wasn't paying attention, plus I didn't see you tag me so I was just focused on Eddie xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: tart.
Not like that <.<...Just like...uh...um...T_T

Because he was the first one that interacted with Conner, so yeah >:L Sh

*forgot to Tag* ... *shrugs* Whoops. XD

---

Perhaps Eric should hide in their room, huehuehue---

Reactions: tart.
I'm just gonna post again because it seems like everyone is occupied for the most part? Dunno.... After this post however, it's bedtime for me. Sleeeepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.