Mr. Wilson's home for boys OOC Thread

Will you be joining us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo, got a smile out of you! :P Can't wait to see how this will pan out. Oh, I'm making another character that'll be the twin of Eric. :3

Reactions: andrew21234
I'm thinking we can do one room. Like the boys are using the original masters bedroom. The room would be large, but with 6 boys there running out of room.

P.s I work from 1 to 7 eastern time today. I have a break at 4 for 15 minutes. I will be able to post before work during my break and after :)

Ahhhh, wait, I totally forgot about Eric's twin... -facepalm- Then another character sheet coming up, and then a post. ;)

What is the general location of Mr. Wilson's orphanage? (Not the setting, but continent.) Is it in America?

Name: Nick Smith
Sexuality: is unsure but he believes he is interested in boys and girls.
When did they arrive at the orphanage: when he was 12
Personality: Nick is a nice funny athletic kid. He cares for his friends a lot and will do anything to help them out. He is gens rally a nice person and it really takes a lot to get him mad or upset.
Appearance: image.jpg

Other: is a great athlete. He plays football, basketball and baseball,

Last edited:
Reactions: SgShallow
Name: Nick Smith
Sexuality: is unsure but he believes he is interested in boys and girls.
When did they arrive at the orphanage: when he was 12
Personality: Nick is a nice funny athletic kid. He cares for his friends a lot and will do anything to help them out. He is gens rally a nice person and it really takes a lot to get him mad or upset.
Appearance: View attachment 68599

Other: is a great athlete. He plays football, basketball and baseball, for the high school he attends.
Looks good, just one thing the boys don't attend school, Mr. Wilson is supposed to have a tutor come to the house but doesn't, but other than that he looks good. Accepted feel free to post

So mr Wilson wouldn't allow a kid to go into town to play for a local club sports team would he?

Nope, then they would have a chance to run away or tell the police

Status
Not open for further replies.