Mr. Wilson's home for boys OOC Thread

Will you be joining us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, i'll try to get him up soon :P

Hmm ... I wondered what would happen to Dietrich if he tried to escape ... in the future, LOL. *disappears into the forest, but never returns* XD

How old can a character be? (What's the age range?)

Surprise_51d96b_4609145.gif

"Wow! A middle-aged Dietrich found in the forest!"

• Love
Reactions: Rowlet
*chokes on her Lemonade* Y-you're killing me Smalls. *hacks up a lung from laughter*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: tart.
"So you think you're lonely? Well my friend i'm lonely too..."
large.gif

N a m e
Conner K. Arron
Tiger

A g e

G e n d e r
Male

A r r i v a l
New

tumblr_nm4fkuimnX1sv35kdo1_500.gif

S e x u a l i t y
Bisexual

A p p e a r a n c e
Conner is about 6'5 and weighs around 187 pounds with a muscular built. His hair is
coacoa brown and is about medium length when flatten and straightened down. His
skin is lightly tanned all around without and distinguishing features. His eyes are a
hazel brown along with his eyebrows, darker version though.

P e r s o n a l i t y
Seeming coming off as quiet and out of the way, Conner may act that way from time to time.
Rather than talk, he usually listens to everything and observes before he speaks up. Some
people view him as someone who can't speak or speaks a different language, but that's not
exactly true. Yes, Conner does speak different languages, but he does understand basic
English
and a little beyond that. He doesn't have any specific reasons as to why he doesn't speak more often,
he just doesn't. Conner also doesn't like when too much attention is focused on him, he gets really
embarrassed and may do something completely stupid out of feeling nervous. If you can actually get
enough out of him that you become friends, you'll soon find out that Conner is a goofy guy and likes
to do stupid stuff with the people he likes. As far as boyfriends/girlfriends go, he's a little over
protective in certain situations. Because he spends a lot of time observing others, he can point out
when someone playing games with him, lying, or just hiding something from him. Quite a unique trick,
yet some people rather him not go up and ask questions as to why they decide to hold back or hide..

O t h e r
Theme song:

• Love
Reactions: Rowlet and tart.
Yes, I love rock :P

Bon Jovi, Queen, Journey, Foreign, AC DC, etc. cx

• Bucket of Rainbows
Accosted feel free to post whenever, also if anyone has any suggestions for this RP feel free to post them..I don't bite....usually

• Love
Hmm ... I was thinking about Dietrich "escaping" during the night. (Nightly visit in the forest.) Would anyone be interested in following him? XD

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.