Mr. Wilson's home for boys OOC Thread

Will you be joining us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home give me a couple to write a post.

Are we doing the three days in real life to one day in game idea?

I figured we would let everyone get a chance to post and then we would implement that, I love the idea though!

Trying Not to be to extreme with the violence. Freaking the kids out is much more fun.
(Evil.... muhahaha ;'( )

We never went outside before because it was winter,but I would imagine that there is a fenced in backyard.
House Plan?
1st Floor: The kitchen, The living room, Mr. Wilson's area, Backyard.
2nd floor: Boys Room, Empty rooms?, Bathroom and shower.
Basemen:t Cellar.

The reason I think some form of backyard would be good, is that the kids would just make a mess inside if they stayed they're all day.

Anyone who has a newbie character can have them knock on the door and I will have Mr. Wilson answer it

Reactions: SgShallow
1431392250.png

tumblr_lous1pJiJK1qi3vlco1_500.gif~c200
ash_stymest5.jpg
astymestgif3.gif~c200

Name:
"Eddie Renee, what's it to ya?"
When did they arrival at the orphanage:
"I was 14 when I came to this shit-hole of a place."
Sexuality:
"Tch.."
Gay

Appearance:
"I look fine, alright?"
Eddie is a nice looking young man, with light blueish/green eyes and sloppy dark
brown hair. He stands at a height of 6"2 and roughly weighs 150 pounds, not all that toned
or muscular. He has a variety of tattoos scattered around his torso, some with meaning and others not.

A long dark purple scar extends from his left thigh all the way up to his side; He got it at a previous foster home.
Personality:
"Why not just talk to me?"
Eddie is nothing like his brother, who is an introverted nice guy. He lacks the niceness, and the friendliness,
and is just downright rude. He doesn't care what the others do, nor say, and tends to make snide comments
whenever he does listen to them. Eddie has quite the potty mouth, but he at least has the decency not to
swear in front of the younger boys. All in all, he's cold and cruel, and won't hesitate to set you straight.

Other:
* Eric is Eddie's long lost fraternal twin; They have no idea they're related. Yet.
* Although Eddie is as cold as ice and won't hesitate to set someone straight, he won't dare
to actually physically beat them up; He's not that cruel.
* Like his brother, he suffers from depression. Then again, just about every kid does in a foster home

like this.
* Terrified of swimming.

* He has a bad drinking problem. And yes, this does mean he sneaks out to get liquor without Mr. Wilson's consent.
Theme Song:

Reactions: SgShallow
256f2bf4caa16a5a75ec364bba2aeaba.jpg

♣ Name ♣
Wesley 'Wes' Dane Petersen
♣ Age ♣
Ten
♣ Gender ♣
Male
Arrival at Orphanage?
Eight
♣ Sexuality ♣
Undetermined
♣ Appearance ♣
Wesley stands at a height of 4'9". He weighs about 88 lbs. and has a small stature, body slender. His face is still round with baby fat that he has yet to lose. The young boy's skin is pretty light, bordering on pale sometimes, and makes all of his other features stand out. He's a natural ginger and his eyes are a crystal blue. For clothing, he usually slips on whatever he deems comfortable.
♣ Personality ♣
Wesley is a complex child, but he does have a few character traits that are quite obvious and easy to pick up on when you first meet him. The ginger isn't a loud, boisterous individual. In fact, he's quiet and observant. He likes to watch others interact than interacting himself. That being said, he can be quite the awkward turtle when being sociable. He happens to stumble over his words, flush brightly, and gesture a lot with his hands. Some might say it's adorable, which would only cause him to flush more. Not only that, Wes can be kind and fiercely loyal to those he holds dear. He is always willing to help, if it's needed. Some compare him to an angel because of his kind nature. That, coupled with his die-hard loyalty, the ten year old proves to make a wonderful friend. Although, behind all of this, the young male can be pretty sarcastic and happens to suffer from one of the shortest tempers ever.
♣ Other ♣
• Can play the piano.
• Has a strong British accent.
• Is a bookworm.
• Has a thing for kittens and bunnies.
• Has a bit of a 'potty mouth'.

• Eats a lot, yet never seems to gain a pound.
I think you've been watching harry potter.... ;)

He seems like a cool dude

Reactions: Kitsune
@Tart accepted, we have another Summer and Skye thing haha, feel free to post whenever, if you want you can make Eddie the other guy who was next to Xavier.

• Thank You
Reactions: tart.
You can have him laugh at Xavier for ripping his pajama pants

Should I wait for someone else to post before I do for Eddie, or just go ahead and do it?

You can do whatever your heart desires.....but I'm bored....not to sway your decision or anything....*nervous laughter*

Reactions: tart.
Sorry with my bad post. I'm usually bad at starting post but once the roleplah gets going they get better.

I might join this, hm...Can I have a character that just entered?

Status
Not open for further replies.