Mr. Wilson's Home for Boys IC Thread (accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maeng smiled, finding the fact they were using pet names interesting, maybe cute. He shipped it. Definetly fit his criteria for making him 'like' people. What a mean old man, Mr. Wilson was, making his patient be injured like that. Now he'd have to give him to another person to fix him up. On the bright side, maybe he'd get to know this 'Eric' character better. They seemed sort of intertwined so far, it seemed. Tren left with the tall boy, walking beside with arms crossed behind his back. "Thank you for helping him," The Korean made light conversation. "Me and him not very close, but, trying to help anyone here is much appreciated."

There was an odd way with this boy. It was a sincere thanks, in all actuality, but specifically because of helping Dietrich. Could one say Trennen liked Dietrich? The boy's answer would be, 'Definitely, I'd love to cut him up again'. Anything he 'liked' he would have an obsession with perfectly understanding every detail. It was made him sociopathic, to experiment on people socially, emotionally, and physically. It was his perverse form of love; not that anyone would know that. But if they did, they probably wouldn't want it. And Eric would soon get it.

Trennen decided that it was best to establish a plan early on. He wanted to play with him, and it was best he didn't let Dietrich influence him enough to stay away. "If you're okay with it, do you think that maybe we could hang out sometime?" His respectful voice asked timidly, appearing as non-threatening as a deck of cards.
"Maybe checkers over a cup of coffee?"

@Tart

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Rowlet
Min-Jae (민재) Park (박)

tumblr_m08dacbfTn1qcf080o3_400.jpg
Min-Jae would be arriving at the orphonage as the people from his previous one send him through to this one since they were getting to many new people in and since he was one of the older ones, they guessed it would not hurt to change from orphonage... Perfect. Just what he needed in all that time. It was just another year before he would be able to go and live by himself but no, they needed to change his home just like that without even talking to him about it. They just said it to him, he could not even argue with them to begin with.

As he sat in the car that would bring him to the building, he would stare out of the window next to him, making him wonder what would happen if he would just try to make his escape like he did a few years ago. Though that did not work out the way he wanted to and since then they kept a closer eye on him in order for it not to happen once again. Indeed the whole place was in chaos because of that stunt of him but he could not just sit by and wait for anything to happen. Letting his life fade away just like that without even having done something useful. He just could not stand those thoughts. But this was not what he expected either. A more disappointing surprise. "Are we almost there?" He asked to the driver who only nodded in response. "Just a bit further." The driver answered him which made Min-Jae sigh.

In just a few minutes of time now, they stopped a few steps away from the orphonage which would become his new home for the time being. Hoping that the days would pass by fast. He grabbed his bag where everything was stuffed inside and stepped out of the car. The driver also walked out and accompanied him to the door as he did not want a repeat of Min-Jae escaping. A soft groan escaped from his lips as Min-Jae realised why but did not feel like nagging about it at that moment. With that, he pushed on the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door...

Eddie
"Noo, I'm not afraid. I was always fond of natural and adventures much like this one, I find the woods rather beautiful in it's own unique way."

Eddie chuckled softly, "Are you quoting poetry, Shakespeare?" He mused, stepping over a bundle of loose roots and sticks. The night kept edging on, the moon getting brighter and the crickets and other nighttime bugs chirping or calling into a medium hum in the air. Multiple fireflies floated around them, their bottoms flickering softly as they moved on down the trail.

"Mind if I ask where are we going?"

That British accent of his was lovely. After years of being stuck with Dietrich's German accent, something different was refreshing and appealing to the ear. "We're heading towards a small rag-tag gas station that's at the end of this trail." He smirked at Connor's second question. "Yeah, there'll be snacks and stuff." He answered, and glanced back at him. "So Alaska, hmm? Anything sounds better then this place. Kinda wish I could just get up and leave, ya know?" Eddie murmured, shoving his hands into his pockets as they neared the exit of the trail and forest. A tiny gas station was seen in the distance, run down and rusty looking but held an OPEN side on the door. Eddie and the owner had grown to be great pals, so sometimes the old guy would let him get something for free which was nice when he was short on cash.

Walking towards the opening of the gas station, Eddie pulled open the creaky metallic door, a tiny bell signaling their entrance. A wrinkly old man shuffled up from behind the counter and flashed a toothy grin. "Eddie, my boy! Come in, come in.." He pointed a bony finger at Conner. "Who's this young man? Oh Eddie... don't tell me he's another bo--" Eddie flashed him a look. "No, John. Conner, go pick out what you want." He looked embarrassed almost as he said this, still shooting daggers at the elderly man.

Eric
Eric left with Trennen following him quietly, and walked quietly down the hallway. "Me and him not very close, but, trying to help anyone here is much appreciated." The boy piped up, and Eric looked down at him curiously. It was fairly obvious the two weren't all the close, but it still caught his attention that Tren would casually put it out there like this. He found it humorous. "Uh.. You're welcome. I couldn't just leave him.. He's already helped me a ton.." Eric couldn't see why Dietrich disliked this boy so much, but even then, he needed to be mindful of this.

"If you're okay with it, do you think that maybe we could hang out sometime?"

Hanging out? Eric felt pressured to saying yes due to not wanting to hurt the male's feelings, but was timid to do so due to Dietrich's warning.
"Maybe checkers over a cup of coffee?" This made Eric stop walking altogether, and he looked down at the boy. "...Sure, Trennen." He murmured his answer, not so sure whether he'd chosen correctly. What could be so harmful about checkers and coffee..? Eric frowned to himself, and started down the stairs. When reaching the last step, Eric's eyes widened a bit as he was me with the sight of poor Nick sprawled on the flood. "Nick?" He whispered harshly, stepping off the last stair and kneeling beside him. Mr. Wilson had definitely gotten after him. Poor thing.

Eric was just about to ask if he was okay, perhaps try and help him, when an abrupt knock was sounded on the wooden door. This was when his hallucinations acted up again, the knocks sounding like merciless bangs and grunting. Frightened, Eric stood up and backed away slightly. "Tren... Tren please open the door for me..?" He tried to make his voice appear calm, but this was a hard task to do.​

"All your fault. All your fault. It's all your fault!" a childish voice chanted. The voice played it over and over again, like a ominous broken tune. Chills surged down his spine. Dietrich struggled tuning out his brother's voice. He was currently huddled in a corner, rocking back and forth. He gripped his head with his bloody hands.

"You killed me. Now he will be next. All of them will be next," the voice giggled. Suddenly, his mind palace warped, transforming into his bedroom. However, all the rickety beds vanished, leaving the room bare. Against his will, Dietrich watched bodies pile on the dusty floor. One by one, he recognized each bloody corpse. Connor. Eddie. Xavier. Dante. Forrest. Trennen. Nick. His breathing escalated, signaling his growing fear. Dietrich trembled, frozen in his spot.

"You killed them, brother! You killed all of them!" Dmitri sneered. His tiny body materialized in front of Dietrich. His innocent green eyes were replaced with darkness. He resembled a demonic child, epitome of pure evil. A grotesque grin plastered on his face. He pointed at his brother's hand. "You did this! You did this!" he taunted.

Dietrich glanced at his hand. He stiffened completely. His right hand was clutching a bloody machete. His eyes averted toward his form. His clothes were splattered with blood. Horror streaked across his expression. It was his fault? "N-No. This is a trick. It isn't real," Dietrich whispered.

A high-pitched laugh resonated off the walls. "It's true brother. Once a killer, always a killer! You did this," Dmitri jeered. He clapped his hands and giggled. "He tried stopping you, but you killed him," he announced. His little finger pointed at an additional corpse off the side.

His gaze followed the direction Dmitri pointed. Dietrich paled. "Eric," he murmured. The newcomer's body was mangled. His stomach churned in response. Dietrich dropped the machete and rocked back and forth. "I didn't do this," he denied. He gripped his head and rested it between his knees. A mantra, 'This isn't real' spilled past his lips.

"You're no protector, brother. You couldn't protect me! You let me die!" Dmitri mocked. He threw his head back and laughed. His form dissolved slowly. After he vanished, the room caught on fire. Flames swept across the room, burning the bodies.

"All your fault! All your fault! It's all your fault!" his brother chanted.

Dietrich released a scream when the fire reached him.

His eyes snapped open. Dietrich laid on the bed, panting. His eyes were wide and unfocused. Terror streaked across his expression. His skin remained sickly pale, courtesy of his poor condition. His battered form was flushed from a rising fever. His hair plastered against his sweaty face, sweeping across his gemstone hues. It took him a moment to register his surroundings. It was a dream. A hellish-induced nightmare. Dietrich wasn't aware how long he slept. Ten minutes? An hour? Truthfully, he was surprised he passed out. He swallowed the bile forming in his throat. He couldn't afford vomiting in his condition. His ribs wouldn't be able to take it. A random burst of vertigo assaulted him, eliciting a pained groan. God, his migraine was unbearable. He needed painkillers. Dietrich prayed Eric and Trennen returned safely. Well, Eric mainly, but Trennen was an accessory. Dietrich pressed a hand against his aching forehead. He loathed feeling vulnerable and defenseless. He couldn't move. Breathing was painful. Sleep was impossible. When will the torture end?

• Love
Reactions: tart.
Trennen could nearly jump in excitement as his new friend decided to hang out with him once. But of course, he contained that like he contained the rest of his sick and twisted mind, where 'friend' meant 'victim' and 'hang out' meant 'surgically cut' or 'experiment on someone psychologically in a scarring manner'. "Great, and, uh..." He was interrupted with the appearance of a, um, unhealthily-appearing Nick. Well, he didn't particularly care about Nick, but it didn't hurt to keep his cover. "Oh, god, he should go to the hospital too... Mr. Wilson's a little more aggressive than usual to- oh, right." He remembered Wilson had nearly been murdered today, so it made sense he was being so violent.

He was going to sit down and examine the beaten male before the door was knocked on, and he was addressed by Eric. "Oh boy..." He muttered, trying to sound exhausted. He opened the door to see a newcomer, standing with a social worker. He hadn't seen another asian in a while, let alone another Korean. Oh, delicious. "Um... Hello? Is he... joining us?" He mumbled politely, with feigned timidness, keeping the view of Nick out of the way, though it wasn't intended.

@Tart
@JaeGyu
@timv999

Eddie
"Noo, I'm not afraid. I was always fond of natural and adventures much like this one, I find the woods rather beautiful in it's own unique way."

Eddie chuckled softly, "Are you quoting poetry, Shakespeare?" He mused, stepping over a bundle of loose roots and sticks. The night kept edging on, the moon getting brighter and the crickets and other nighttime bugs chirping or calling into a medium hum in the air. Multiple fireflies floated around them, their bottoms flickering softly as they moved on down the trail.

"Mind if I ask where are we going?"

That British accent of his was lovely. After years of being stuck with Dietrich's German accent, something different was refreshing and appealing to the ear. "We're heading towards a small rag-tag gas station that's at the end of this trail." He smirked at Connor's second question. "Yeah, there'll be snacks and stuff." He answered, and glanced back at him. "So Alaska, hmm? Anything sounds better then this place. Kinda wish I could just get up and leave, ya know?" Eddie murmured, shoving his hands into his pockets as they neared the exit of the trail and forest. A tiny gas station was seen in the distance, run down and rusty looking but held an OPEN side on the door. Eddie and the owner had grown to be great pals, so sometimes the old guy would let him get something for free which was nice when he was short on cash.

Walking towards the opening of the gas station, Eddie pulled open the creaky metallic door, a tiny bell signaling their entrance. A wrinkly old man shuffled up from behind the counter and flashed a toothy grin. "Eddie, my boy! Come in, come in.." He pointed a bony finger at Conner. "Who's this young man? Oh Eddie... don't tell me he's another bo--" Eddie flashed him a look. "No, John. Conner, go pick out what you want." He looked embarrassed almost as he said this, still shooting daggers at the elderly man.

Conner
Tiger

Conner looked up at the moon for the moment while waiting for Eddie to answer back to him. The natural sounds of the night soon filled his ears, comforting him to the point where he was smiling for no apparent reason. Conner laughed at Eddie's response, "I don't know, I probably am." he said and laughed a little again. "Ohh, ok. That's good then, after what I did Wilson probably won't provide food tonight." he said while holding his injured hand to his chest. "Yeah, it was the last trip before I had to come here. I'm originally from Britain. Hey, if we ever get out of here...maybe I can take you sometime?" he asked with a half smile. Not too long after the gas station Eddie spoke of came into full view, he was right about it be a little run down...or a lot. Yet, it was still in business putting aside the looks of it. He grabbed the entrance door before it closed and looked around, he would certainly be back at this place later on. He heard the man come around and speak to Eddie then started to talk about something else. "N-" before Conner could finish the word Eddie had already denied it. He sighed and laughed a little before looking at John. "I'm Conner, Eddie just wanted to show me this place." he explained to him before going over to the isle and picking up what he wanted. He then walked up to the counter and sat down in one of the stools before starting to pay for it all with his card.

Last edited:

Eddie
John smiled a toothy grin at Conner, and nodded.

Eddie walked down an aisle, face heating up with embarrassment and frustration. Embarrassed because Conner basically knew which way he 'swung'. And frustrated with being reminded of a past lover. Of course John would remember Luke. He'd only brought him here about, say, over a hundred times? But in the end, Luke and him had gotten in a huge argument, and things didn't last. Luke was older then Eddie, so when he turned 18 he left without a word. It was a memorable year to say the least..

He approached the little fridges that held cases of beer and other beverages, but Eddie turned on his heels and grabbed a bottle of vodka from a rack behind him. He planned on getting way past drunk tonight, and vodka typically did just that. "Aye, Conner, grab me a pack of cigs. I don't care what brand, really." He called from the back, peeking over a shelf and giving a mischievous smirk. He didn't know if Conner even drank or smoked, but this wouldn't stop him from getting his fix of his guilty pleasures. The only thing that could honestly go wrong is if Eddie tries to pull a move when intoxicated. Let's just say he gets a bit touchy and open when drunk.

After the two males had gotten what they wanted, Eddie moved to the front with his 'goodies', depositing them on the counter so he could pay. "Eddie ye' better be careful. Don't cause yur' lil friend here to get into unneeded trouble that ye' always cause. I'm warnin' you." John frowned at Eddie, and rang up his items. "You're even lucky I bother to sell ye' this stuff. Don't think I don't know you're a youngster.." The elderly man muttered under his breath before looking up at Conner. "You best be watchin' him, boy. He's a handful." Eddie just chuckled and grinned at all of this, crossing his arms. "Hush you old hag. I'm probably your most valuable customer." John heaved a raspy laugh. "Attaboy.." he murmured.

Conner
Tiger

Conner had already paid for his things and was now eating away at whatever decent meal he could get from here. He only looked up when he heard Eddie ask something, "Alr-" he stopped to chew and swallow, "Right.." he said. Soon enough he found his way to where the packs were and grabbed one then came back and gave it to Eddie before he paid for the rest of the stuff. Conner took a look at all of Eddie's things for a brief moment and knew that he was planning on getting drunk, heck maybe that wasn't a bad idea for him either except for the smoking. He looked up at John when he began to talk then at Eddie, "I'm pretty sure I can handle him." he said and laughed a bit before finishing his sandwich and slipping his card back into his wallet then put it away. Conner had forgotten all about his hand and by the time he did notice it, John had already comment about it and went to go get a First-Aid kit. The elder man took Conner's hand and disposed of the dirty bandages before stitching up his wound and wrapping it in gauze. "Ah, thank you sir." he told him with a smile before tossing his trash away then bought a few more things for the little outing that the two of them would have. "Are you planning on sleeping outside too Eddie?" he asked him.

Westly
Teddy

As Teddy waited, he wiggled his toes in the rug and giggled at how soft it was then rubbed his hands across it like he was petted fur of some sort. When Xavier picked him up and laid him down, West placed his bare foot on his chest in an attempt to tickle the older male. He then helped Xavier take off his clothing by lifting his arms and legs up along with his head. When asked a question, Teddy thought about it first before standing up, tugging it off, then running around naked. After awhile Teddy slipped and fell on his butt with an 'Oof' sound before laughing again. "Baf time now?" he asked him. Not waiting for an answer, Teddy stood up and walked over to the bathtub then splashed his hands around in it again like he did before. "Where's toys?" he asked him. Usually Teddy always had boats, cars, and ducks in the bath to make him want to stay in, but he didn't see anything except water and barely any bubbles for a bubble bath. He frowned, "No baf.." he told Xavier and walked to the door again losing interest rather quickly.

Last edited:
Nick continued to lay there and sigh. That was his chance to fight wilson finally he had his moment but he didn't stand a chance. Luckily he wasn't as hurt as he looked and he heard Eric say his name. Nick picked his head up and looked at Eric. Nick then slowly turned over and sat on his butt as he leaned against he couch. "Yeah I'm okay. That guy sucker punched me and then kicked me when I was down for a while but I should be okay." Nick winced as he had pain coming from his ribs. "I think he may have bruised or even broken a rib or two because damn they hurt really bad." Nick sat there with a lot of pain all over his body. It was pretty evident that he was not trying to show it.

He then heard a knock at the door and wacthed as that freak trennen went to go get it. Nick did not like him at all and did his best to stay away from him. Then he rememberd about the drunk kid that got dropped off by the police. Mr. Wilson was going to beat that kid to a pulp before Nick stepped in. He turned around and saw that the kid had passed out on the couch. Nick tried to stand up but fell back down to the ground as he winced in pain.

@Tart
@Pestilence
@Dramma

Xavier laughed a little when the boy decided to run around naked. When he fell down Xavier was about to ask if he was okay but the little boy got up on his own. Once again he just splashed his hands in the water and then complained about not having any bath toys. They didn't have any rubber duckies or anything like that so Xavier improvised. He went over to the cupboard and pulled out a small cup, an old tooth brush and a hair brush, not much to work with but it was all they had. "Okay Teddy this cup is a boat, don't let any water get in it or it will sink, the toothbrush and hair brush are sea monsters, now let's get you in the bath young man," Xavier said tossing the three 'toys' into the bath. He then picked up the boy gently and set him in the bath. He also noticed that the boy would want bubbles so lowering his mouth into the water he blew out making a few bubbles in the bathtub. Pulling his head back up and wiping his mouth off he said, "okay you can play fr a few minutes and then we have to get you clean, okay?"

@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E

Reactions: T E R R O R

Eddie

"I'm pretty sure I can handle him."

Eddie shook his head and pulled out a cigarette from his newly bought pack, flipping out his lighter as he lit the end. He inhaled softly, and let the smoke go. "I've told ye about a million of times, Edwin, don't smoke in meh store!" John grumbled, swatting at his arm. Eddie turned a dark red at the usage of his birth name, and coughed harshly as he accidentally inhaled the smoke too quickly. "It's Eddie, you old hag!" He muttered before moving to lean against the wall by the door. John chuckled and looked at Conner, then at his poorly bandaged hand. "Oi, boy, it'll get infected if ye leave it like that." He scorned, and bent over to retrieve a first aid kit, setting it on the old metal counter. "C'mere." John took Conner's hand with his aged thin and wrinkly one, and set to work on the bandages and stitches. "Ah, thank you sir." John smiled a toothy grin, and looked over at Eddie. "Bring him around more often. He's got manners, unlike some other boy I know.." Eddie rolled his eyes and grabbed Conner's sleeve, pulling him back outside. "And that's John. He's...something else.. " He laughed, and flicked the built up ash off the cigarette.

"Are you planning on sleeping outside too Eddie?"

Eddie shrugged, "Maybe, if I don't feel like dealing with Mr. Wilson in the morning." He shrugged, and began walking down the trail again. "I've got a little spot in these woods. Follow me." He called, motioning Conner with his hand. Eddie trudged along the roots of tress and rocks, until finally reaching a small little clearing. There was a worn out blue quilt laid out on the damp leaves from past visits, and a couple of empty beer bottles. A lantern sits on a nearby log, still having a little bit of charge from the old batteries. The trees overhead open up to reveal the night sky, with the moon providing a nice lighting, and the stars twinkling about. Eddie set his bag of goodies on the log, and turned to Conner.

"Welcome to my safe haven."

Eric
Eric watched as Trennen opened the door to reveal another newcomer. He took a moment to calm his own breathing, his hands fidgeting in a shakey manner in his lap. Eric didn't like this. The new comer already scared him, and he hadn't even talked to him yet. The fact that his hallucinations were in such a powerful state, his emotions and thoughts were already becoming hazy and disconnected. Eric just looked at Nick, then back to the floor in fear of looking up and finding a teeth chattering creature that merely just didn't exist. There was a ringing in his head, like a clock chiming, a gong echoing so loudly in his mind that he couldn't even focus or zone in on a single thought. Why was everything blurred? God, everything felt so hazy and confusing, like a camera trying to focus on an surreal object.

What the hell is wrong with me?

He blinked a couple of times, realizing that he'd zoned out staring at Nick. He had just fallen, and Eric blinked a couple more times. "Oh... Oh! Nick, you alright?" He stumbled over his speech, hands still shakey and jittery as he reached out a helping hand. Why he was trying to help Nick get stable again while in such a weak state, Eric didn't know. His blue eyes looked dull and glazed over, as if his mind was caught in a different flow of thoughts and ideas, and perhaps it was. He didn't quite feel anything, and yet, he felt everything. Every look he was given from Nick, each tiny little hum his heart beat coursed through his body, each and every prick of anxiety and paranoia his brain stabbed into him. It all felt very dreamlike and blurry. Eric chewed his bottom lip, and looked at Trennen. "We really need to hurry up... Dietrich's waiting and I can't hold on any lon--" He huffed quickly. "Nick, I'm going to help you to the couch. I'll be back with pain pills, so just... hang on.." Eric's voice sounded flat and held little emotion. He leaned down to grab Nick's hands, and stumbled with helping him up and to the couch. After Nick was situated, Eric looked back at Trennen. He held a long face, his eyes tired and his face pale. Perhaps the Wilson house was already taking a toll on Eric's cracked interior.

• Love
Conner
Tiger

Conner observed the conversation quietly, he really started to learn more about Eddie without even asking or being curious about anything. Edwin was a nice name, at least the male thought, but why didn't he want others to call him that? He decided to push that thought out of his mind and laughed at the man's comment, "Well, thank you sir." he told him still laughing a bit. Eddie's reaction wasn't too pleasing, but Conner didn't mind really and just took it as some kind of joke of some sort. He was about to say something else until Ed pulled and tugged on his sleeve causing him to be pulled away from the stool he was sitting on. Quickly, he grabbed his things and waved goodbye to the man then stopped when they had both ended up outside. He pulled down his clothing and looked over to him, "I don't know, I think he's pretty cool...dontcha think?" he asked smiling at him before stuffing his good hand into his pocket. "Oh, alright then." he said then soon followed Eddie after he announced that he had a special place he went from time to time. It wasn't too far away from the house, not that they wanted to be close anyway, so if anything happened they could just go straight back. "Wow, it's...awesome." he only paused a little to take it all in. He could surely say that the both of them knew it wasn't much, but to see that Eddie had enough time on his hands to build all of these was indeed and he respected that. He came up closer and took a seat down on the blanket that was spread out evenly, "Haha, this would be the perfect place to practice. Would you mind if I practiced here from time to time?" he asked looking up at Eddie before tossing a rock somewhere into the grass.

(I will post Westly tomorrow!)

Last edited:
Xavier laughed a little when the boy decided to run around naked. When he fell down Xavier was about to ask if he was okay but the little boy got up on his own. Once again he just splashed his hands in the water and then complained about not having any bath toys. They didn't have any rubber duckies or anything like that so Xavier improvised. He went over to the cupboard and pulled out a small cup, an old tooth brush and a hair brush, not much to work with but it was all they had. "Okay Teddy this cup is a boat, don't let any water get in it or it will sink, the toothbrush and hair brush are sea monsters, now let's get you in the bath young man," Xavier said tossing the three 'toys' into the bath. He then picked up the boy gently and set him in the bath. He also noticed that the boy would want bubbles so lowering his mouth into the water he blew out making a few bubbles in the bathtub. Pulling his head back up and wiping his mouth off he said, "okay you can play fr a few minutes and then we have to get you clean, okay?"

@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E
Westly
Teddy

Westly frowned for a little bit when he looked at the plain water, they didn't even have his favorite toy floating around in it. He gave what sounded like a soft, but cute sigh. Upon seeing Xavier rummage through some storage place, Teddy began to smile a little knowing that he was probably getting something for him to play with. He was surprisingly correct, Xavier brought over some usual items, but West didn't complain this time and only smiled wider. When he was lifted him up, the small boy only giggling more and kicked his feet while in the air then sat snug in the middle of the tub with the items in front of him. He started to play with them, doing as much as he could understand that Xavier told him to do. When the older guy talked to him, he nodded and giggled before playing with them again and splashing water onto him then patting his wet hand on his hair. Even though West barely understood what the heck is taking place in his life right now, he did enjoy Xavier's company like he was his...father. He was growing quite fond of the guy and slowly began to think that he was his new dad, but not quite. He still knew that none of these people were his parents of siblings of it had any near by, so it was still very weird to him. Though this was true, it wasn't impossible for Teddy to finally come around and believe that Xavier was some kind of person that would be watching after him for awhile, but what would happen when it was time for Xavier to leave? Surely Teddy would be the only one left out of all the other guys...to grow up in this God forsaken place.

Last edited:
Xavier chuckled as the boy played in the water. He was such a cute little kid. He was also glad that the little boy liked the bath toys he had managed to find. He grabbed a bar of soap and said, "hey little man do you know how to clean yourself or do you need me to do it for you?" This once again reminded him that he still needed to get a shower. He had been the greater today so he hadn't had time. He hadn't taken a bath in years the last time he had some of the other boys and him had taken a bath together. They had always made such a mess splashing each other and seeing who could hold their breath underwater for the longest. They had been really fun times but then they started to get bigger and they couldn't all fit in the tub together so they finally moved to the showers upstairs, although they had continued the tradition of splashing each other. He missed those times when the boys had been so close now he barely talked to some of them and today it had seemed he spent all his time with Teddy and getting him used to how the house would work, hopefully he wouldn't be as needy as he had been today, although Xavier didn't mind helping the boy in fact he actually enjoyed it it made him feel needed.

Eddie
"Wow, it's...awesome."

Eddie couldn't help the smile that crept up his neck and stretched his lips, his eyes twinkling slightly as he moved to sit on a nearby log. He hadn't shown this place to any of the other boys, except for Luke, so this was nice. Eddie reached for the bag and picked up the big bottle of alcohol he would soon be sipping on, and pushed the pack of cigarettes into his back pocket.

"Haha, this would be the perfect place to practice. Would you mind if I practiced here from time to time?"

Eddie perked up, looking over at Conner with a lifted eyebrow. "Hm? Oh, yeah, sure. Any time." He shrugged, and leaned back to lay on the log, looking up at the night sky. Stars were starting to come out, the moon growing brighter as the night slowly began. He sighed in contentment, connecting constellations in the sky as he hummed ever so softly under his breath. Night-time was by far Eddie's favorite time of the day, due to how quiet and peaceful things were. It gave him time to think, time to sort out his thoughts and growing concerns. God only knew how many of those this boy had.

"Hey Conner?" He mused, shifting his gaze to watch the other male before opening his mouth to speak again. "You have a brother, right?" His voice was soft, his guard coming down as he grew more relaxed. Eddie looked away, not wanting to make eye contact. "..What's it like?" As soon as the words left his mouth, he shot up and coughed, clearing his throat. "Sorry. Dumb question." He muttered, frowning to himself. He reached for the bottle and popped the seal, taking a gulp of the bitter liquid before setting it back down.

Ever since he was put into the foster care system, he wondered back to the days he spent with his brother. He vaguely remembered an accident that took place when he was merely 4 at his own home. Eddie didn't miss his father for just this reason. He was a drug addict and an alcoholic, and there was constantly a stranger coming over for their next fix. Fights would happen often between the dealers and druggies, and Eddie remembered always being with a boy his age, huddled in a closet until the chaos would end, or hiding under their beds with a flashlight playing with shadow puppets. But one night.. one of the dealers lost their temper and pulled out a gun, killing Eddie's father and bolting from the scene. Eddie and the other boy hid until the cops were called. After that, their biological mother kept the other boy, but Eddie was sent to his aunt. He hasn't seen his brother since.

• Love
Westly
Teddy

Teddy was having so much fun that he didn't even hear what Xavier and asked him, so he continued to play on. The smaller male didn't know how to wash himself, he only knew how to scrub in the shampoo for his hair and make sure it didn't get into his eyes. His parents, even though they loved him, didn't teach him how to do certain things before he came here. He did know how to go to the bathroom, but always needs a boost to get up on the toilet to use it. He only wears pull ups because sometimes he doesn't make it to the bathroom or no one is around to actually help him up. Then of course comes the basic things that he had learned when he was just a little thing, those were the easiest. They were in the bathroom for awhile and nothing really happened, so Westly started to think that they were finished. "Finished now?" he said clearly, though depending on the sentence the two words he did pronounce correctly may come out differently. He soon spotted the soap in the taller guys hand before taken it from him and putting it on his head like it was some sort of hat or perhaps he thought it was shampoo. He then put it into the water and watched it sink to the bottom, "..S.." he began to try and sound out the word. "Sinkkk." he succeed and smiled then looked up at Xavier, "Sink." he told him again before pointing to the soap that previous hit the bottom of the tub.

Conner
Tiger

Conner smiled up at the sky trying to find a constellation of some sort, he started to remember back when he use to do this with his mother. They would both come outside with a huge bed and eats snacks all day until they fell asleep. In the morning, his father would always carry him inside and put him to bed then went to get his mother, he wouldn't ask for a better family. As the thought ending, Conner looked down at his feet still smiling as wide as he could before he snapped back into reality and saw that all of that was just good memories...memories. He smiled and laid his guitar down beside him before laying down himself and staring at the thin clouds that rolled by once in awhile. He was too busy in his head that he almost didn't catch what Eddie had said to him, "Hm..? Oh, yes..my brother." he said with sigh and patted the empty spot next to him hoping that Eddie would come join him on the spread. "It's no problem, I can tell you if you'd like to know." he said. "My brother was um...well. He was into incest and I wasn't..." he told him bluntly. He cleared his throat and closed his eyes before opening them again, "He use to treat me like a slave whenever mom and dad would go out and if I ever said anything he would make me regret it." he said before looking to the side, "But, he wasn't always like that..." he said. "He was actually the best brother ever...that was until his boyfriend left him and he started failing in life...Then from there he just took it out on me..." there was a long silence after the last few words rolled off of the male's tongue. He cleared his throat again and sat up then grabbed his guitar, "Mind if I..?" he asked Eddie before playing.
(Song he played)

• Love

Eddie
Eddie hesitated before getting up to sit beside Conner, bringing with him the bottled vodka. Crickets buzzed about around them, an atmosphere of nighttime settling in as Conner began to speak about his brother and such, Eddie listening closely as he continuously took sips from the glass bottle. He laid back onto the tattered quilt, just listening to his voice as he carried on. "Your brother sounds...interesting." Eddie murmured softly after Conner finished, and perked up as he pulled up his guitar to play. A few seconds in, he smiled, knowing the song and closed his eyes before humming along softly. He had a decent singing voice, but would never actually sing in front of someone. That is, if he wasn't drunk. A drunken Eddie was typically very open, touchy, and boisterous. But that's what made it fun, right?

After Conner finished playing, Eddie looked back up at the starry sky, taking a sip before pointing upwards. "The Big Dipper. See it?" He chuckled, and then pointed to another set of stars not too far off. "And then The Little Dipper." He licked over his bottom lip from habit, and glanced at Conner. "I used to live with my aunt before my dad was shot. I had an upstairs bedroom, and it had this perfect view of the stars. I learned a lot about the constellations, and where the're scattered about. I miss that room." He smiled softly, and sighed. "I don't know where my brother is anymore. Last I saw him, he was looking at me from the backseat of a grey car, driving away. He went to live with our mom." Eddie took another swig. "I don't even know why I'm rambling about pointless shit." He laughed, running a hand through his brown hair. "Wanna sip?" he offered, extending his hand with the bottle in it towards the other male.

Conner
Tiger

The strumming of the guitar added a nice touch to the other natural sounds around the two males, which called Conner down even more. He had never really shown much of his talent to anyone except for his therapist, so doing this in front anyone let alone Eddie was new to him. He didn't complain though, he actually enjoyed the compliments and satisfaction that came from the other guy. He ended the song with a little twist before letting the last note carry a little bit until it stopped completely, "Well, that was relaxing." he said looking over at Eddie with a smile. After putting the instrument away, he laid back down and started to search for more stars again just like before. When Eddie pointed two of them out, he laughed out loud then smiled. "Ahh, you beat me to it." he told him then laughed more. Giving a soft satisfying sigh, Conner placed one hand behind his own head and started to listen to Ed's story as well. He frowned a bit as the story started off, but then ended up smiling when he mentioned that he had an amazing view of the starry skies at night. "Wow really? I always begged my mom to get me a tree house or something so that it would be easier for me to just look up and enjoy the night." he told him. Looking over at him, he started to frown once more. "I don't believe it's pointless at all, I'm glad you were comfortable enough to share your story with me." he told him truthfully then looked over at the bottom. "Mm, why not?" he said then took the bottle and sipped it before giving it back. It went down Conner's throat fairly easily since it had already been introduced to the beverage before, "So, you never told me if you wanted to travel with me? Get out of this place yeah?" he asked. "It's probably a lot, but I only have one year in this place...You can always break free from this place, what's stopping you?" he asked him. To be honest, if Conner had to say any longer in this place he would have broken free a long time ago, but he promised that he would stay in this place until the end. As for Eddie, he didn't really know what was going out, but he had the urge to take the guy out of this place as well. He couldn't take everyone, but he was sure enough that he could at least handle one person, that was if Eddie accepted the offer.

• Love
Xavier chuckled a little at the boy's not understanding of what he had meant. "No silly you need to wash, like this," he said fishing out the soap from the bottom of the tub. He then rubbed is along Teddy's smooth still baby-like shin of his chest. "Can you do it or do you need me to help you?" He would be more than happy to help the little boy wash himself if he needed it. So far Teddy didn't seem to quite know how to do a lot and he figured he would most likely end up washing the boy but you never know.

(Sorry it's short couldn't think of anything more to write)

Eddie
"It's probably a lot, but I only have one year in this place...You can always break free from this place, what's stopping you?"

Eddie tensed slightly at the question, and took the bottle back before giving it a long swig and placing it down on the dirt. "What's stopping me?" He murmured under his breath in thought and scratched the back of his neck, glancing at Conner. He hadn't really thought of a reason why he was staying, but he surely did know that he had one. No bravery? Very little hope? Or maybe even lack of courage? All of those were good answers, and true nonetheless, but there was... something else holding him back. Eddie frowned and sighed, "I think... the only reason I'm still here is.." his frown deepened, "because I feel as though if I just took off, all those kids in there would get the wrong ideas.." He muttered and gazed up at the sky as the stars twinkled. "I stay because I want to look out for them...to help them through. Though obviously, I'm a dipshit that drinks away his feelings and gets angry much too quickly." And with that, he took another drink from the bottle. "Enough of this pity bullshit. I suck at this 'expressing my feelings' crap." Eddie stood up and walked over to the log, pulling out a tiny battery operated radio that looked a little beat up. "It's not the best, but I like it." He chuckled and turned it on, the beginning strums of Guns N' Roses song Don't Cry spilling through the speakers. "What a legendary band. This is a burned CD with a multiple of different songs from the classics." Eddie grinned over at Conner, and picked up the bottle to take another drink before setting it back down and extending a hand towards the other male. "Do you know how to 2-step?" He was already feeling a buzz, his insides all warm and fuzzy feeling. "It's a uh... kinda formal dance ya know?" He cocked an eyebrow, and grinned.

Status
Not open for further replies.