Mr. Wilson's Home for Boys IC Thread (accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Nick grinned at Eric "yeah sure we can play tomorrow a lot better than just shooting out here alone." Nick followed Eric up to the door and that's when he saw a cop car drop off a new kid. The kid was crawling up to the door and was obivously drunk. Nick wished he could sneak out sometime and get drunk it would make everything a lot better and easier to handle. Nick watched as Eric said something to the new bou and just left him there.

Nick sighed as he walked up to the bou andngrabbed his shoulders and helped him up. Nick sighed as he wrapped his arm around the kids shoulders and helped him inside. "
Hey what's up kid you're probably not going to remember this but I'm Nick." Nick walked inside with the new kid and he saw Connor one of the other new kids about to kill Mr. Wilson. He also saw that Eddie and Leon were on top of him trying to get him off. Nick sighed as he set the new kid down on the couch and ran over to help pull Connor off of Mr. Wilson. "Yo dude as much as I'd like to do this too it's not worth it okay just get off of him."

@Tart @Mr.Scales
@Dramma
@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E

Suddenly, Dietrich heard a clank. He opened his eyes, staring at the entrance. A few minutes ago, Eric left to gather supplies in the bathroom. He waited for the boy to return, praying Mr. Wilson remained on the first floor. Due to his condition, Dietrich didn't hear the commotion downstairs. Frankly, his migraine prevented him from focusing on the sounds outside of the bedroom. He noticed Eric's pale, shaking form. A frown marred his lips. He looked terrified. His eyes filled with realization. Eric was experiencing a hallucination. Dietrich tilted his head, studying Eric intently. His expression remained weary, courtesy of his vulnerable state. He couldn't imagine the horrors of experiencing a violent hallucination. His sleep-deprived images paled in comparison to Eric's condition. However, he wouldn't judge the boy. For a brief moment, Dietrich wondered how he would be able to swipe the boy's medication before Mr. Wilson sold it. Eric didn't deserve to survive two years of hell without medication. It would be too cruel.

"Sorry I took so long."

He refrained from commenting on Eric's hallucination. Dietrich glanced at his bruised arms. "You need your medication," he deadpanned. He averted his eyes toward the door. "I can survive a night vithout pain medication. This isn't my first severe beating. I know vhere he vould keep your meds. I could help you," he declared, ignoring the fact he could barely move. Dietrich leaned back, resting his temple against the headboard. He rubbed his throat absentmindedly, craving a glass of water. However, he didn't voice his desire.

@Tart

• Love
Reactions: tart.
"Welcome to hell" Was all Tanner heard before he almost passed out. His head was pounding as he was helped up. By who he had no idea but he just wanted to be put down, not feeling good. This was the drunkest he's ever been not being a lightweight it was easy to drink tons. Although with the recent tragedies he didn't stop and here he was now, so drunk he couldn't walk on his own. Trying to fumble got hid cigarettes inside he went for the lighter but couldn't light it to light the cigarette.
"Hehp me lisht thiss for meh" He said to no one as he struggled to get everything out of his mouth and rolling on the couch. Tomorrow would be a hell of a morning. Starting to laugh at how the couch felt he didnt realize the serious situation he was in nor where he was.

(Hit post too early and gotta continue later)

Eric
"You need your medication,"

Eric winced at this, his shaking hands stopping mid-wrap. He realized just how much he really did depend on those pills, and the thought chilled him to the bone. Surely.... surely he could live one night without them, right? But even that seemed like a very tedious task, surviving the whole night left with just his mind. And what would they do if, in the end, they did get his pills. What would happen when they were all gone? Surely just one bottle wouldn't last for 2 years, right? These flurry of questions ran through his mind, and Eric chewed on his bottom lip distractedly.

"I can survive a night vithout pain medication. This isn't my first severe beating. I know vhere he vould keep your meds. I could help you,"

His baby blue hues flicked up to look into Dietrich's light green ones, and he fought back his protest. Maybe he was right. He should just listen for once. Finishing the wrap on his hand, Eric leaned back and watched him carefully, examining him before asking his next question. "...Alright. Where do you think they are?" He asked softly, his face no longer pale, but his hands still slightly shaking. It was a side effect that wouldn't stop until he was either asleep or completely calmed down. And obviously, at the moment, he was neither. He was too worried about Dietrich's condition from the beating, and even more so about the broken ribs. If those didn't heal right, a whole bunch of hell could go down, and having a broken rib is life threatening enough. Not to mention the amount of bruising this boy had. He hadn't mentioned anything when Dietrich had taken his shirt off to reveal the dark purple and blue patterns of nasty bruises, but he had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from gasping when he did. He knew that those bruises had been wracked up with time, and not all of them were new. Eric had wanted to ask about them but deemed that question as rude, and buried it.

.::Leon::.
6613508.gif

As he rested his eyes, the young male started hearing a ruckus outside the boys room, not coming from close to him, but the sound was loud.. Leon marched to the stairsto see what the Hell was happening when he saw an older male with something against Mr.Wilsons neck. Even if he hated the man maybe more then the rest, he couldn't ignore a time like this.Leon ran down the stairs when he saw them. "What the Hell!?" Leon had no idea who the boy was with the knife at wilsons neck, but it must of been yet another boy to the house, and that Wilson must of done something really bad to deserve it.

Leon quickly grabbed the males shirt and tried to pull hoping he could get him off of Mr.Wilson "I know..Ugh that the man is a bastard and a fucking psycho, believe me i would like to beat him to a pulp..But we aren't like him, if you do cut him you would be sinking to his level..And that's no good."

Eddie
Eddie watched as Xavier walked off with the young boy at his side, and looked over at Nick. "So much for that basketball match." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck and stretching. "Well, we can always return to it tomorrow. Let's head to bed for now." Of course, Eddie didn't actually intend to go to sleep. He had plans of sneaking out and getting in a few more drinks, perhaps cigarettes if he can get his hands on them. With a few moments of silence, he stood up and dusted off his jeans before glancing at Nick. "C'mon." Eddie murmured before striding down to the lawn of Mr. Wilson's home.

With the sight he was greeted, his good mood instantly plummeted and died. A kid was being pushed out of the back of a police car, and the boy then proceeded to crawl towards the door. Angry, Eddie walked up to the kid as he rang the doorbell and the police drove off. Something that Eddie absolutely couldn't tolerate was when kids younger then him smelled like alcohol and cigarettes, or in this kid's case, reeked with the smell. This angered him because it reminded him how young that he himself had started out with alcohol and smoking. And this...punk...reminded him of himself at his age. Eddie peered down at him, eyes narrowed and arms crossed. "You must be new here, kid. And with the way you look, Mr. Wilson will make sure you receive a beating in your first 30 minutes here." Eddie spat down at him venomously, eyes cold and icy. "By the way, welcome to hell."

He stepped around him to open the door. He was expecting Mr. Wilson to already be standing there, but his sight settled on something a bit more... interesting. Mr. Wilson was pinned to the ground and held captive by Connor with a knife lined with his throat, while some newbie gripped onto him desperately. "What the--?" Eddie instantly charged forward, his previous anger driving him, and he shoved at Connor's side to try and push him off. Obviously, a mere shove wouldn't do much since this guy was so raged. "Connor! Calm down, man!" Eddie swatted at the new guy to get off his back and moved behind Connor, gripping his shoulders and pulling harshly. "Connor, god dammit!"

View attachment 70184

Nick grinned at Eric "yeah sure we can play tomorrow a lot better than just shooting out here alone." Nick followed Eric up to the door and that's when he saw a cop car drop off a new kid. The kid was crawling up to the door and was obivously drunk. Nick wished he could sneak out sometime and get drunk it would make everything a lot better and easier to handle. Nick watched as Eric said something to the new bou and just left him there.

Nick sighed as he walked up to the bou andngrabbed his shoulders and helped him up. Nick sighed as he wrapped his arm around the kids shoulders and helped him inside. "
Hey what's up kid you're probably not going to remember this but I'm Nick." Nick walked inside with the new kid and he saw Connor one of the other new kids about to kill Mr. Wilson. He also saw that Eddie and Leon were on top of him trying to get him off. Nick sighed as he set the new kid down on the couch and ran over to help pull Connor off of Mr. Wilson. "Yo dude as much as I'd like to do this too it's not worth it okay just get off of him."

@Tart @Mr.Scales
@Dramma
@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E
Conner
Tiger

Conner wasn't himself anymore, his other side had taken over and even if he wanted to bring it back, he couldn't on his own. He heart picked up as he forced the knife further on Wilson's neck making a small cut. He heard an unfamiliar voice in the background trying to talk him out of doing it when he gave up trying to pull him off. For a brief moment he was thinking about letting Wilson go, what was it worth? Yet, he fought the idea back and stared down at the now choking Wilson who seemed to be trying to breath more than ever. Before he was about to finish Wilson, Eddie came in and shouted at him to get off then took action to shove. When that didn't work, Eddie gripped him and pulled him off of him while Wilson slid away and patted his neck with his handkerchief. Conner's breathing started to steady, he wasn't even paying any attention to the way he was gripping the sharp part of the knife that was now making a deep cut in his hand. Nick came in a little late, but he pulled Tiger further away from Wilson just in case he didn't try to jump on him again. Wilson stood up and gave a little grin, "Just what I would expect from a crackhead child. Shouldn't you be out selling drugs on the street too?" Wilson said to Conner. Conner gripped the handle of the knife and flung it, which cut a little piece of Wilson's hair and stuck into the wall. The male stood up straight and walked passed Wilson, took the knife out of the wall and left out of the door. Wilson was frozen for a bit before he noticed the boys staring at him, "What the hell are you guys looking at? Get out of my sight!" he ordered.
Conner huffed as he walked out and away from the house to a nearby tree, leaving a trail of blood behind. He looked down at his hand, the pain was settling in now that he was beginning to calm down and get back to his normal self. Quickly, Tiger clamped his other hand down on the injured one to try and stop the bleeding, which didn't help much but at least it did something. With a shaking hang, he took out his medication and swallowed down a pill with the water bottle he had in his bag. He then took a piece of cloth from his bag and wrapped it around the wounded hand before sitting down on the grass and looking up at the sunset to try and take his mind off of things. He didn't know what the others boys thought of him now, but he did know one thing.. he changed the way Wilson viewed him. He sighed and took out his earphones then put them in so he could continue to relax, not really caring about what happened anymore. He would actually be very appreciative if someone came out and talked to him...though he knew that they probably didn't want to associate themselves with him anymore. He took out his guitar, grateful that it didn't get messed up in the unexpected situation. He sat it in his lap and looked around to see if anybody was there before starting to sing and play. Some say it would be pretty odd to do something like this right after he got into a fight, but he didn't care.
This is not his voice/ how he sings. This is just to give you a mental image.

Last edited:
"I was just worried that he would get lost or that the old man would get ahold of him," Xavier said to the two older boys. He did over react but he had been scared for the little boy's safety. When he heard Teddy talk about scary monsters he picked him up and said, "there aren't any scary monsters out there." He was being truthful because the real monster was inside the house. "Now let's get you a bath Diertrich should be in bed by now, he was starting to talk when I left so I'm sure he's fine by now," he finished before turning back towards the house calling to the two boys behind him, "don't stay out too late or you'll be sleeping on the floor."

@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E

Westly
Teddy

Teddy stopped looking out into the darkness to bang on the ball again, he was having a little fun with it even though he didn't know he was using it in the wrong way. The little guy wasn't expecting Xavier to pick him up so he accidentally made the ball roll down into the grass a little bit, which the guys didn't seem to mind. He looked into Xavier's eyes and nodded before looking back at the house to see a new person come in from a car that had pretty blue and red flashing lights. He giggled a bit at the light show before Xavier took him inside. The male was so busy chewing on the monkey's hand and looking at the flashing lights that he didn't even realize the situation that was taking place with a few guys and Mr. Wilson and frankly he probably didn't care much since he didn't understand. Westly yawned and rubbed his eyes, today was rough for him so of course he was exhausted from it all. "Baf time?" he asked Xavier who seemed to be trying to get to the bathroom that was pass all the guys who were all standing in one spot in front of the back door. Westly took a brief moment and turned around to look at everyone, their faces looked both confused and worried as they talked to one another about what had happened.

After walking inside Xavier surveyed the situation and did not know what to think, he assumed that another new kid would now be joining them but what confused him the most was what had happened with Mr. Wilson, clearly there had been a fight and Xavier was kind of happy he had missed it. Sure he would love to see the old man get pummeled, but everyone who had been involved one way or another would be punished. Nodding to the other boys he made his way to the bathroom with Teddy telling the other boys he was going to give the little one a bath and then come up stairs. Once in the bathroom he closed and locked the door, just in case Mr. Wilson decided to enter the bathroom while he was giving the little one a bath.

He say the boy on the edge of the sink and turned on the water and tub filling up surprisingly quickly for an older tub. He then picked the little boy up and stood him In front of the tub. Xavier knew the boy would need to get undressed, but he didn't know if the little boy could do it himself so he asked, "Teddy can you get yourself undressed or do you need me to help you?" Xavier also remembered that he needed to clean himself as well since he hadn't been able to this morning.

( @C O N S U M E D☯R A G E does Teddy wear diapers?)

Last edited:
Reactions: T E R R O R
"...Alright. Where do you think they are?"

Dietrich lifted a bandaged hand and brushed away the long fringe in front of his eyes. His dark blonde hair remained damp, but it didn't plaster against his face anymore. He glanced at Eric, noticing the boy's intense stare. "His office," he deadpanned. Dietrich massaged his forehead, fighting off a wave of vertigo. He made a mental note to search for pain medication. Despite his speech, it would ease his migraine. He might survive the night, but he wouldn't sleep. "I know how to pick locks. Confiscated items are usually kept in the top drawer of his desk. Ve have until tonight before he sells everything tomorrow," Dietrich elaborated. He rested his aching temple against the cooling headboard. God, his head was killing him. Truthfully, Dietrich wondered if he could handle a night without pain relief. Yes, it happened before, but it didn't ease his suffering. At some point, he needed to visit the hospital. How would he travel? Dietrich wasn't sure. His main concern was money. If he wanted treatment, he needed to steal a wad of cash from Mr. Wilson.

@Tart

"Eric, Dietrich? Can I help?"

The sickeningly sweet and well-mannered voice cooed softly from the doorway, the demon masquerading as an angel. He kept a worried expression, having listened to the conversation. "I'm smaller. I'm good at sneaking around. I know where it is too." Trennen was hard to turn down like this - Eric had only seen this well-behaved side of him, and by his reasoning, Dietrich wouldn't turn his down, lest he didn't fear looking like an asshole.

He stepped inside, taking a worried look at both of them. He was very skilled at faking emotions, all the postures, expressions, and tone looking very authentic. He'd make a wonderful for-hire assassin. Actually, he considered that for a job. "You look bad." He observed bluntly. "I'm good with first aid, you know." He almost broke the disguise with a grin. His eyes flickered once and twice towards Eric, before he noticed something in his eyes. "Are you hurt too?"

He expected some interesting outcomes in this experiment.

@Tart
@Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ

His blood ran cold. No. Anyone, but him. Dietrich opened his eyes and glanced at the entrance. Tren stood near the door, a seemingly worried expression plastered on his face. However, it was fake. Everything about Trennen was fake. His posture. His voice. His eyes. His face. Most boys were ensnared by his manipulation, but Dietrich saw through his disguise. Underneath his sickeningly sweet and well-mannered mask is a monster. A sociopath bordering on psychotic. Was Trennen capable of feeling real emotions instead of mimicking them? Maybe. Is the possibility high? Unlikely. Dietrich could be wrong, but he didn't care. He glanced at Eric. A wave of protectiveness washed over him. Dietrich refused to allow Tren ensnare another boy, especially the timid newcomer. He was a perfect victim for Trennen's twisted experiments. Dietrich fought off the urge to touch his scars, courtesy of his past mistake. Once upon a time, Dietrich was painfully naïve, fueled by his suspicion and curiosity. Since that day, Dietrich vowed to protect other boys from the same fate.

"Are you hurt too?"

Dietrich draped a hand on Eric's shoulder, a sign of protectiveness. A detached expression plastered on his face, conveying no emotion. "Tread carefully, Maeng," he warned. His words screamed, 'Use him and you will regret it once I'm done with you'. He wheezed and coughed, clutching his ribs, mindful of the broken bones on his left side. Puffs of labored breaths escaped his lips, signaling his inability to breath properly. A sheen of sweat slid down his forehead. His skin looked paler, almost sickly. Dietrich wanted to scream, 'Leave, you monster' or 'I refuse your help', but he knew better. Eric was a newcomer and injured. Additionally, his hallucinations are manifesting. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but Trennen was useful. Dietrich intended to warn Eric about Tren's true nature, regardless if the boy believed him or not. He didn't care if Eric ignored his warnings. He would protect the boy, along with others from Tren's experiments. Tren might be an excellent manipulator, but Dietrich knew how to play the boy's games. He could be very cunning and manipulative himself.

@Pestilence
@Tart

Eddie
"You pack of worthless shits! Get out of my sight!" Mr. Wilson hollered, but his voice was strained, his knuckles white from clutching the handkerchief he had against his throat. "Shut the hell up, old bastard. You're just mad someone finally took action on your bullshit!" Eddie shouted back, venom dripping from every word. Mr. Wilson didn't like that one bit, and shot up to give Eddie an abrupt shove to the shoulder. "Watch your mouth, punk." Eddie chuckled dryly, and passed right by him and out the door, shoving his shoulder on his way. His blood boiled, his fists were clutched. God that man pisses me off. He thought bitterly, and trudged on across the front yard.

Distantly, he could hear soft guitar playing and an almost inaudible voice singing along. His mind instantly shifted to Connor, and he just knew it was him. Now that he was thinking about him, he realized how much of a personality shift had happened between the time they first met and now. He was scary and merciless, and that look on his face when holding the knife to Mr. Wilson's neck.... was murderous. Eddie believed that the old hag would definitely be dead right now if he hadn't eventually pulled Connor off. At least now he understood the guy's nickname more. These thoughts in mind, he slowly made his way to Connor who was sitting with his earphones in, shutting the world out with music. Eddie didn't say anything, nor did he try and get his attention. He just let him finish his song, listening peacefully with his hands shoved into his pockets. Once the song was over, Eddie whistled. "You play nicely. Mind if I chill with you?" Eddie spoke softly, and calmly now that his anger had shriveled up.

Eric
"I know how to pick locks. Confiscated items are usually kept in the top drawer of his desk. Ve have until tonight before he sells everything tomorrow,"

Eric nodded numbly, with surprisingly no emotion shown on his face. Tonight? Eric was a bit worried about that, considering both his hallucinations and wounds himself. Currently his head was throbbing tremendously, and his whole body felt incredibly sore. But this wouldn't keep him from at least trying. What if Mr. Wilson caught him? This would definitely mean another beating, perhaps an even worse one. Speaking of the old man, he could hear yelling from downstairs. Sounded like a couple of the boys had gotten into a ruckus, but Eric paid no mind.

An innocent voice piped up from the doorway, where the young male he'd met earlier stood, an expression of worry evident on his face. He remembered his name to be Trennen, and he had been friendly towards him when he arrived. But.. Dietrich had given the boy a cold shoulder, and Eric didn't understand why. The boy seemed well-mannered and nice, and treated Dietrich fairly. That is, from what he's seen. "I.. um.. I don't see why not.." Eric murmured, not sure what to say. The boy had even realized that he himself was...stirred. "I'm alright for the most part." Eric turned around then to look at Dietrich, realizing he had tensed as soon as the boy came in. "Dietrich?" He spoke under his breath, so only the German boy could hear him. Why was he so cold towards Trennen. Surely, there must be a reason, and this itself cautioned Eric silently. He frowned slightly as his hand was draped on his shoulder, a sign of protectiveness radiating off. Protecting him from what, exactly?

"Tread carefully, Maeng,"

Dietrich's voice was cold, and the mere 3 words he said screamed a whole lot more. The poor male then proceeded to fall into a coughing fit, and clutched at his ribs with labored breaths. "Rest, miele." He remembered an Italian petname that directly translated to 'honey' his mother had given him when he was young, and used it now to try and soothe the male. He spoke softly, and watched him worriedly. The other's skin was a scary shade, paler then usual and sickly looking. He needed to get some pain pills for him before he suffered anymore. Eric turned back to Trennen, and bit the inside of his cheek before speaking. "I accept your help, but we need to do this quickly."

Nick stood there as the whole event was finally over. Nivj sighed as he turned to the new drunk kid that was on the couch. That's when he saw Mr. Wilson looking at the new boy. "Who the hell are you punk? You look pretty drunk you worthless piece of Sh*t."

Nick quickly walked over to the new kid to get in between him and Mr.Wilson. "
Yo Mr. Wilson relax I'll take care of him ok."

Mr. Wilson looked at nick with venom in his eyes. Out of nowhere he suckerd punched Nick in the face. This was what Nick was hoping for a chance to get to fight him back, but he never stood s chance. After Wilson suckered punched him in the face Nick fell to the floor and that's when Wilson started to kick him in his gut, his side and then started kicking his face. Each kick was harder then the last. Nick laid there on the floor bleeding and was definetely hurt. Mr. Wilson just looked down and laughed. "
What a pathetic kid you are." With that Mr. Wilson headed back to his room and slammed the door. Nick laid there on the ground in pain after he took a beating for the new kid.

@Dramma

"Rest, miele."

Dietrich recognized the language, but he wasn't fluent in Italian. Based from Eric's tone, it was a comment of endearment. A pet name of sorts. His lips twitched in response. Amusement flickered through his brilliant green eyes. Eric copied his quirk. For a moment, Dietrich wondered if Eric was fluent in Italian. He glanced at Trennen. Every trace of emotion vanished. His grip on Eric's shoulder tightened instinctively. Why him? Out of all the boys inside the house, why did Tren have to approach them? Frankly, in this situation, Dietrich preferred Eddie over Trennen Maeng. His relationship with Eddie wasn't the best, but Eddie wasn't a raving sociopath bent on twisted experiements. When Tren studied Eric, Dietrich didn't like the gleam in the boy's eyes. It promised pain. Would Tren lure Eric in his web of experiments? Yes. However, would Dietrich let him? Hell no. If he failed, Dietrich wouldn't allow Trennen to get away with it.

"I accept your help, but we need to do this quickly."

He stared at Trennen unblinkingly. His cold gaze screamed, 'Hurt him and I will end you'. He retracted his hand from Eric's shoulder and leaned forward. His lips neared Eric's right ear. "Be careful, Täubchen. He's manipulative," Dietrich rasped softly, low enough for Eric to hear only. He wanted to explain more, but he needed to wait. He couldn't guarantee Eric would believe him. Dietrich warned several boys in the past, but most of them didn't believe him until it was too late. Trennen was a proficient manipulator. He slid down and laid on the bed, resting his back against the firm mattress. Dietrich massaged his forehead, fighting off a random burst of vertigo. Sleep would be wonderful, but his migraine was excruciating. His eyes fluttered shut. His breathing remained labored, courtesy of his damaged chest. A feverish flush clung to his skin, signaling his staggering health.

@Tart
@Pestilence

Last edited:
Trennen made a mental note of the hidden threat, just so he could immediately throw it away. "Don't worry, I will." He nodded with a worried smile, pretending it was a friendly pointer. He wouldn't be put off by a simple threat. Eric seemed likely the perfect candidate. Sure, he'd help them steal what they needed, and then he'd pounce on Eric right after. He already knew he wouldn't be turned down as Eric accepted him. "Okay, I'll do my best." He nodded

"Ah, Dietrich, let me see." He asked, but it was more of an order. He seemed to put his hands on him to check for afflictions. But he also ran his fingers along where he knew he'd systematically cut him before - just like on his own body. "Nehh, Wilson's so bad. Broken rib here, there - you're still breathing right?" He chuckled, trying to lighten the atmosphere. There was emotion, but not worry. He took his hands back before the German could do anything to him. "Well, just to let you know, some guy just beat up him so he's probably gonna be in his office the rest of the day anyway."

After walking inside Xavier surveyed the situation and did not know what to think, he assumed that another new kid would now be joining them but what confused him the most was what had happened with Mr. Wilson, clearly there had been a fight and Xavier was kind of happy he had missed it. Sure he would love to see the old man get pummeled, but everyone who had been involved one way or another would be punished. Nodding to the other boys he made his way to the bathroom with Teddy telling the other boys he was going to give the little one a bath and then come up stairs. Once in the bathroom he closed and locked the door, just in case Mr. Wilson decided to enter the bathroom while he was giving the little one a bath.

He say the boy on the edge of the sink and turned on the water and tub filling up surprisingly quickly for an older tub. He then picked the little boy up and stood him In front of the tub. Xavier knew the boy would need to get undressed, but he didn't know if the little boy could do it himself so he asked, "Teddy can you get yourself undressed or do you need me to help you?" Xavier also remembered that he needed to clean himself as well since he hadn't been able to this morning.

( @C O N S U M E D☯R A G E does Teddy wear diapers?)

Eddie
"You pack of worthless shits! Get out of my sight!" Mr. Wilson hollered, but his voice was strained, his knuckles white from clutching the handkerchief he had against his throat. "Shut the hell up, old bastard. You're just mad someone finally took action on your bullshit!" Eddie shouted back, venom dripping from every word. Mr. Wilson didn't like that one bit, and shot up to give Eddie an abrupt shove to the shoulder. "Watch your mouth, punk." Eddie chuckled dryly, and passed right by him and out the door, shoving his shoulder on his way. His blood boiled, his fists were clutched. God that man pisses me off. He thought bitterly, and trudged on across the front yard.

Distantly, he could hear soft guitar playing and an almost inaudible voice singing along. His mind instantly shifted to Connor, and he just knew it was him. Now that he was thinking about him, he realized how much of a personality shift had happened between the time they first met and now. He was scary and merciless, and that look on his face when holding the knife to Mr. Wilson's neck.... was murderous. Eddie believed that the old hag would definitely be dead right now if he hadn't eventually pulled Connor off. At least now he understood the guy's nickname more. These thoughts in mind, he slowly made his way to Connor who was sitting with his earphones in, shutting the world out with music. Eddie didn't say anything, nor did he try and get his attention. He just let him finish his song, listening peacefully with his hands shoved into his pockets. Once the song was over, Eddie whistled. "You play nicely. Mind if I chill with you?" Eddie spoke softly, and calmly now that his anger had shriveled up.

Westly
Teddy

Teddy continued to chew on Monkey while Xavier was carrying him, to the bathtub for bath time he assumed. He saw Wilson for a brief moment, but luckily he didn't see them because he was too focused on something else. Once the two of them were inside the bathroom, Teddy turned around to look in front of them. He almost slipped into the sink when Xavier sat him down, but caught himself before he did. After being picked up and put down again he looked up at the male in front of him, "Off?" he asked blinking. He sat his monkey down on the floor and took his shoes off, but that was it. "All done!" he told him and giggled before turning around to the bath water about to get in. He slowly put his first hand in then put his second hand inside and splashed the water around making tiny little ripples. He then tried to climb over it and into the water, but slip and fell on his butt on the floor letting water spill a bit on him and on Xavier's shoes. Standing up again, Teddy looking up at the taller guy, "Baf time over?" he asked before going to the door and trying to reach the door knob.

Conner
Tiger

Conner sighed as he sung the last part of the song and ran his clean hand through his hair before changing the song to something else. He looked down at his hand, the bandage wouldn't hold long, he needed something to patch it up and he surely wasn't going back into that house, at least for the night. The male was so into the music that he didn't even notice or hear Eddie come up behind him. When he spoke, Conner jumped a little and signed before turning slightly to see him. He smiled halfway, "Um, yeah sure...I don't mind." he told him before watching the male sit down beside him. Biting his lip a bit, Conner took out one side of his earphone and put it into Eddie's ear so he could listen with him. "I'm sorry you had to see that...It's just that sometimes..." he stopped to think about how he could explain it to Eddie. "I just get mad at certain things and I turn into that, that you saw." he said looking over to Eddie then back out at the sunset. He took in a breath as he shared the beautiful sight with Eddie and soon enough the stars started to pop up in the sky signalling that it was officially night time. He puffed out a breath of air causing his hair to go flying up, "Well, you've been here longer than I have...Do you know anywhere we could go to escape this place for the night?" he asked then stood up using his good hand.
This is kinda like the background music
(Pretend that this is playing like music does in movies when people talk to each other)

Xavier couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at the boy as he splashed in the water, it was quite cute. When the boy assumed that all he had to do was wash his hands Xavier squatted down and said, "no silly, you need to get your whole body in the bath, and we can't have your clothes getting wet, so can you take them off? Then you can play in the water for a little bit and then we will get you all scrubbed up, sound good?" He said with a smile realizing that the boy would only understand a fraction of what he had just said, hopefully he would get the major points though that he needed to take his clothes off, he could play in the water and that he needed to get clean.

@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E

Reactions: T E R R O R

Eddie
Eddie smiled slightly and sat down, grunting a bit as he did. He gladly let the other push in the earphone, and chuckled as he focused in on the music pouring through the device. It was soft and simple, and Eddie found it relaxing as they bother sat under the tree, dim light shining down upon them. He didn't feel the need to make a comment about what had happened, but rather wait for Connor to bring it up himself. The guy had looked murderous, and Eddie didn't want that side popping up again. He wasn't afraid, but rather sympathetic and worried about him.

"I just get mad at certain things and I turn into that, that you saw."

Eddie looked over at him, face blank with no emotion before speaking. "This place brings out the worst in people. It's up to us whether we can control it, or let it consume us." He spoke softly, his voice gruff, and turned back to look at the grass. The sun was setting, and the sky was filled with multiple bright and blending colors of purples and oranges. Eddie was always quite fond of sunsets, more importantly the colors, mostly because they had a way to calm him and bring about restfulness. What a bummer he had to face a living Hell in the morning.

"Well, you've been here longer than I have...Do you know anywhere we could go to escape this place for the night?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Follow me." Eddie hopped up, a smug grin plastered on his face as he pulled out the earphone and handed it back to Connor. The night was officially upon them, and the moon was bright. He knew just the place they could go, and chill out with a few beers or so and just forget about Mr. Wilson and all his shit. Eddie trudged down the small hill that had accompanied the tree they were sitting under, and crossed the lawn the followed. The home had a nice little forest nearby, slightly surrounding it, and Eddie had made a makeshift trail that lead to the other end where a gas station conveniently awaited. He held a nicely made fake ID in his back pocket that he used to buy his alcohol and cigarettes at times, and he planned to use it well tonight. "Hope you're not scared of the woods." Eddie murmured before stepping onto the trail, and walking ahead.

Eric
"Be careful, Täubchen. He's manipulative,"

Eric's expression shifted to a frown, his eyebrows creased together lightly. Manipulative? Perhaps he should heed Dietrich's warning this time? He already suffered the consequence of not listening to him once, so maybe Trennen wasn't as nice as made out to be? Eric chewed on his bottom lip, watching Dietrich closely for any hints or tell-tale signs. The only thing he could pick up was the urgency in the boy's eyes. His expression softened up, and he nodded before facing Trennen again and smiling slightly.

"Ah, Dietrich, let me see."

Eric watched him carefully as the boy inched closer and seemingly checked for anymore wounds, but an iffy feeling started up in Eric's stomach as they two had locked eye contact. "Trennen, we should leave now to get the items.." he murmured, a look of protectiveness and worry being directed at Dietrich as Eric stood up and looked at Trennen in expectancy. One of the boys had beaten up Mr. Wilson? This was an unexpected turn, and Eric cocked an eyebrow curiously. "Is that so?" He mused, and realized then that his hallucinations had calmed down for the time being. This wouldn't last long, and Eric needed to act on it. "Let's go. Try and rest while we're gone, miele." He murmured, and walked towards the door. If Dietrich wanted to use a petname for him in a foreign language, Eric would do the same. He smiled to himself.

"Ah, Dietrich, let me see."

Cold fingers grazed his skin, eliciting a shiver. An ignorant soul would mistake it for coldness. However, his (Tren's) touch was revolting. It took ever fiber of his being not to flinch. Dietrich recalled his mistake, the moment he agreed to be Trennen's experiment. He remembered the incisions, the pain. He opened his eyes and glowered at Tren. His bright green eyes darkened to a startling emerald. A trace of hatred flickered through his green hues. However, the emotion vanished instantly. "I can breathe," he rasped. After Trennen removed his fingers, Dietrich relaxed. He remained laying on the bed, resting his aching back. Bruises littered his backside, painting his skin a grotesque mixture of purple, yellow, and blue. When Mr. Wilson beaten him, Dietrich didn't defend himself. How could he when he recovered from nearly drowning? Despite his poor condition, Dietrich wasn't on the verge of death. Extreme pain? Yes. Death? No. On the other hand, if he didn't visit a hospital, his ribs wouldn't heal properly. He wasn't worried about transportation. Stealing the right amount of money was more important. Before he attempted a robbery, Dietrich needed to estimate the possible total for the medical bill. He made a mental note to figure out the amount later. Performing math with a migraine? Hell no. He didn't like it, but he needed to be patient.

"Well, just to let you know, some guy just beat him up so he's probably gonna be in his office the rest of the day anyway."

Dietrich tuned out Trennen. If his head wasn't killing him, he might of enjoyed the news. Mr. Wilson deserved more than a simple beating. He was one of the few boys brave enough to fight back, but it depended on the situation. Dietrich wasn't foolish to attack Mr. Wilson blindly. He wasn't fond admitting it, but Mr. Wilson was stronger than him. He didn't possess enough strength to beat Mr. Wilson into submission. On the other hand, if his anger was severe, he had a chance. A small, insignificant chance, but a chance, nonetheless. Weapons and his speed were his specialty. He could be very resourceful when his temper flared. Dietrich banished his dark thoughts and focused on Eric's voice. He noticed the protectiveness in Eric's eyes, but didn't comment. It felt foreign. Normally, he was the protector, not the other way around. No one directed that emotion to him for a long time.

"Let's go. Try and rest while we're gone, miele."

His lips twitched in response. It seemed Eric decided to stick to his quirk. "I vill try," Dietrich murmured. His eyes fluttered shut. He focused on his breathing, clearing his mind. His migraine was aggravating, but he tried to endure. Hopefully, if Fate pitied him, he could ignore the pain long enough to rest. His body needed sleep, especially in his condition. Dietrich felt feverish and vulnerable. Random bursts of vertigo or nausea didn't help his case. Yet, with his luck, it wasn't surprising. He prayed both boys returned safely. Dietrich might loath Trennen Maeng, but not even he deserved Mr. Wilson's wrath.

@Tart
@Pestilence

Xavier couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at the boy as he splashed in the water, it was quite cute. When the boy assumed that all he had to do was wash his hands Xavier squatted down and said, "no silly, you need to get your whole body in the bath, and we can't have your clothes getting wet, so can you take them off? Then you can play in the water for a little bit and then we will get you all scrubbed up, sound good?" He said with a smile realizing that the boy would only understand a fraction of what he had just said, hopefully he would get the major points though that he needed to take his clothes off, he could play in the water and that he needed to get clean.

@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E

Eddie
Eddie smiled slightly and sat down, grunting a bit as he did. He gladly let the other push in the earphone, and chuckled as he focused in on the music pouring through the device. It was soft and simple, and Eddie found it relaxing as they bother sat under the tree, dim light shining down upon them. He didn't feel the need to make a comment about what had happened, but rather wait for Connor to bring it up himself. The guy had looked murderous, and Eddie didn't want that side popping up again. He wasn't afraid, but rather sympathetic and worried about him.

"I just get mad at certain things and I turn into that, that you saw."

Eddie looked over at him, face blank with no emotion before speaking. "This place brings out the worst in people. It's up to us whether we can control it, or let it consume us." He spoke softly, his voice gruff, and turned back to look at the grass. The sun was setting, and the sky was filled with multiple bright and blending colors of purples and oranges. Eddie was always quite fond of sunsets, more importantly the colors, mostly because they had a way to calm him and bring about restfulness. What a bummer he had to face a living Hell in the morning.

"Well, you've been here longer than I have...Do you know anywhere we could go to escape this place for the night?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Follow me." Eddie hopped up, a smug grin plastered on his face as he pulled out the earphone and handed it back to Connor. The night was officially upon them, and the moon was bright. He knew just the place they could go, and chill out with a few beers or so and just forget about Mr. Wilson and all his shit. Eddie trudged down the small hill that had accompanied the tree they were sitting under, and crossed the lawn the followed. The home had a nice little forest nearby, slightly surrounding it, and Eddie had made a makeshift trail that lead to the other end where a gas station conveniently awaited. He held a nicely made fake ID in his back pocket that he used to buy his alcohol and cigarettes at times, and he planned to use it well tonight. "Hope you're not scared of the woods." Eddie murmured before stepping onto the trail, and walking ahead.

Westly
Teddy

Teddy blinked, he was a little confused on what Xavier wanted him to do. He rubbed his eyes and thought for a moment, maybe he wanted him to take his shirt off? He usually doesn't wear any clothes when he takes a bath. Teddy shook the water off of his hands then tried to take his shirt off, but failed. What was next to take off? He looked down at his legs and feet that still had his socks on. He started with the socks first and sat down on the floor before pulling them off, almost falling back and hitting his head on the floor. He then stood back up, and quickly stepped his feet on the rug since the tile floor was really cold to him. West tried to take off his pants next, but he couldn't so he gave up and looked up at Xavier. "Xavoor...help." he said with a frown

Conner
Tiger

Conner listened to Eddie while looking down at his hand, he took medication whenever he became enraged in whatever situation to calm him down because his Social Worker said he couldn't do it on his own. "Yeah..." he gave in response to the advice Eddie gave, noting it in his head for future use. Conner tuck his earphones away in his pocket and placed his guitar back into its case before closing it up and putting it on his back. He laughed a little and slid is hands into his back pockets while following close behind Eddie. The male pushed a branch out of the way and ducked before he stepped a foot onto the trail then laughed at the last comment, "Noo, I'm not afraid. I was always fond of natural and adventures much like this one, I find the woods rather beautiful in it's own unique way." he spoke. He looked down at his hand again and noticed that it was dripping blood again. Not wanting Eddie to be worried about it, he grabbed another piece of cloth, took the old one off and replaced it with the fresh one quietly so he wouldn't notice. "Mind if I ask where are we going?" he asked in the british accent that Eddie probably had gotten use to already. "Oh, and is there any food there? I'm starving...haven't ate since I came from Alaska which is almost always cold." he told him.

Xavier sighed and moved to help the boy out of his clothes. First he laid the boy down on the rug and unbuttoned his pants and then unzipped them pulling them off the boy before folding them and setting them down next to him. He was surprised to see the boy was wearing a diaper, which Xavier hoped wasn't dirty. He then helped the boy out of his shirt gathering and folding the socks and shirt he set it all in a pile. Xavier wasn't sure if he should take the diaper off the boy or if he could do it himself so he decided to ask. "Teddy do you need help getting your diaper off?"

@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.