Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless OOC Thread, pm if interested

What should the guys sleeping arrangements be? Hurry and vote the voting will be closed Monday

• All in one room with two king-sized beds

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Two different rooms

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH xD the online notification thing wasn't there woops! I kind of figured that that was what happened.

@Tart -- Should I have Kaine go after Scottie to walk with him? I didn't even think of it until now, but it seems like what he would do. xD Otherwise, he's just going to sit there worrying about Scottie collapsing and dying from head trauma out in the cold.

(( That'd be neat, it'd also probably give them a chance to get to know each other. And awwww Kaine is such a worrier <3 Hahah @Kaz ))

Can I propose a time skip for morning? I understand if you want to wait for Scottie and Kaine to get back.

Kay, will wait until then to post Karma's next action. And no, it's not evil. Unless you make it to be...

I'm waiting for the time skip, can't really do anything else with Karma. I've already shown her interest in astronomy, her insomnia, and her love of getting out. What else could I do at night?

So sorry everyone! I was loaded with homework, and I have an Algebra 1 test tomorrow, so I was studying. I'll reply right away, and sorry again for the wait!

Reactions: andrew21234 and Kaz
It's fine, I know how you feel. This week our homework is to read two chapters, and the sub also made us do a FOUR PAGE READING PACKET. Each page with about 1,000, maybe more, words. I stood there in class like this: 8-0

Aha, yeah I feel ya. We recently got about 5 pages of Algebra work, and 2 packets of reviews for the test. Including 2 pages of reading, 3 for history, and 2 for science. Lets not forget about the reviewing for reading! Yaaaay! x_x

Ugh, just thinking about all that is going to give me an anxiety attack :c Unfortunately, I couldn't handle High School, lost the will to do anything, and ended up dropping out around 2 months before the end of my senior year.

Yea, don't do that.

I totally understand. I myself have anxiety, and let me tell you something. It sucks majorly. Hang in there!

Reactions: Kaz
You can go ahead with the timeskip, if everyone's ready, Andrew. o.o I don't guess I should draw it out with another reply from from Kaine.

Wish I could, but for my dream to happen, I definatley CANNOT. Yeah, I think it is time for the TS. So anxious... XD I also have a question, are birthdays celebrated, or, perhaps, even shared?

Birthdays are probably quietly celebrated among the closer children in the orphanage. :I I doubt the Wilsons keep track.

Ok, just wanted to know that Karma is probably not going to be strutting like a stuck up going I'm 10! Haha, I'm actually a big kid! xD That's what I should've done on my 10th birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.