Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless OOC Thread, pm if interested

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What should the guys sleeping arrangements be? Hurry and vote the voting will be closed Monday

• All in one room with two king-sized beds

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Two different rooms

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so um idek wtf happened o.e I was in the room with Stelios and suddenly I was gone .-. I know I wasn't posting but that's cause I couldn't due to recent personal issues...sooo umm yeahhhh idek what to do
yeah sorry, i get impatient easily, not your fault, all that happened was that Lloyd came back and threw you out once again, then hurt stelios more and then threw him out. Stelios went to Xavier and Kaine, and Xavier is treating his wounds, physically not mentally. Stelios is trying to make a plan to leave this house.

Lola I think I will reuse my who the hell are you post when Dante comes upstairs, since it got passed over in game.
@Kitsune
Are thou still about.

@andrew21234

@justice hunt

Can we just not say that Lloyd raped Stelly..? It didn't even happen, he was just whipped... It kind of throws Lloyd's entire character off the deep end and makes it no fun. I hate complaining, but it really bothers me.

Can we just not say that Lloyd raped Stelly..? It didn't even happen, he was just whipped... It kind of throws Lloyd's entire character off the deep end and makes it no fun. I hate complaining, but it really bothers me.
oh i skipped the scene since it was a surprise, but why would it throw his character off track, all we know about him is that he is a really abusive teenager that happens to be Bisexual...

oh i skipped the scene since it was a surprise, but why would it throw his character off track, all we know about him is that he is a really abusive teenager that happens to be Bisexual...
He's not a teenager, he's an adult. He's not bisexual, he's in the closet and despises himself for it.. Which is why he flirts with the girls. I thought we decided these things several days ago, that's why the rape thing bothers me so much...

He's not a teenager, he's an adult. He's not bisexual, he's in the closet and despises himself for it.. Which is why he flirts with the girls. I thought we decided these things several days ago, that's why the rape thing bothers me so much...
yeah but with men hormones take over, i get thats hes gay but even if you despise yourself for it, if a man is dominant then they think they are bigger and stronger then people smaller then them, thats when the hormones take over

I figured that was not out of character for Lloyd. considering all of the things you guys did while Dante and Skye ate breakfast. It's kind of hard when people write that their actions and events faster than others. An example is when my character arrived he got dropped off, beat, punched and locked up in a cupboard in the span of what would have been 15 seconds of the boys conversation in the bathroom at that time. I'm not complaining just saying why Lloyd thought they had eaten enough food at the table.

anyone there?

Status
Not open for further replies.