Most hated video game enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Algus Sadalfas (or Argath Thadalfus) in Final Fantasy Tactics.

Most blindly arrogant, pompous and self-important character I've ever seen in a game.

I have never hated a character in any game as much as I hate that guy.

Seriously, you guys?

This is nothing. You are posting EASY MODE bad guys!!

LET'S DO SOME NINTENDO HARD.

1) These bitches.

Annoying1-620x.jpg

2) These fuckers.

Annoying2-620x.jpg

3) This asshole.

FF8_Malboro.png

Anything else in all of gaming-dom, I can handle.

These fuckers?

I lose it in blubbering, swearing, Nintendo-rage.​

If you do it the first time, the ice one, still getting used to the controls and all, this is a serious rank up compared to the first stage boss ><

Creepers aren't so bad as long as you're careful and know how to fight them, skeletons are much worse if ya ask me. They shoot so bloody fast you can't get close to them, even running away ain't easy. I can't tell ya how many times I died by getting shot up the ass by a bloody skeleton as I was trying to get away. Oh, and heaven help you if you're fighting them in water. The only real nice way to kill them is with a bow and arrow, which is easy enough to make, but I'll be damned if I'm not gonna get owned by a couple hundred skeletons beforehand.

Riku as you enemy in KH-series. Does he really have to run around like a kid on a sugarkick?! The heartless after him before unlocking the endgame was EASY in comparison. S.O.B

Ah, and tonberries, nasty creatures. Bees of any kind too.

Crossel from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time when underlevelled is a pain in the ass, I was cursing like crazy, and what the hell?! Ended up with the annoying bonus party member because they switched immedieately to cutscenes and leaving the frickin' place.

Oh, yeah, Sniperwildes (KH1:FM), I hate them.

I'm going to sound weird for this, but Barthandelus's second boss battle every single time I replay Final Fantasy XIII. I tend to space out when I play and for how long, so by the time I get to that battle, I forget the strategy for it (though I know his weaknesses), so I inevitably either figure it out without help or look it up and still have problems.

Only boss in that game I have legitimate problems with. (Then again, I don't grind until Pulse/the end-game and what the hell are shrounds?) The final damn boss was easier for me than he was. Just thinking about the most recent (months ago lmfao) time I fought him makes me just
tumblr_mbc4luVXWt1rqfksw.gif

It's the dumbest boss in any game to get stuck on (at least I bet a lot of people think so) and yet he manages to shaft me in that battle every single time.

Also, I've played them enough where I don't care anymore, but every SMT game ever has burned my ass at some point. Probably because I consistently choose the hardest mode.
Don't worry. Not many people have gotten far enough in it to know what you're talking about XD I think the boss dragon that debilitates everyone before eviscerating your entire team is way more frustrating. Besides, I could never get mad at Barthandelus for beating me since he always gave off that celestial vibe which made me feel like I was in the presence of a deity.

As for me, MS(Insanity) on Mass effect 3. Enough said.

The Boost Guardian from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
latest

I would play the game, spend entire weeks stuck on this guy, then re-set and re-play months later only to stall at his level.
I did this for years guys!

The Player Guide even listed his difficulty as equal to only the final boss of the game, and he was just somewhere in the middle. His battle was living hell, he would break any cover you had immedietly, then take the a liquid form that made him impervious to damage. Then this fucker would turn into a ball and boost around, impossible to hit until you somehow figured out that you needed to be in your own ball mode to even do minor damage to him.

Keep in mind, that your health is being drained at a rapid rate by the area you fight him in. There is no safe area here, you can only hope he summons some minions to drop little additions of health as you fight this fucker.

But given that, he may have been my greatest foe, but I don't hate him as much as I hate these guys:

The Flood, from the Halo Series.

Seriously, fuck these guys. I hated fighting them, I hated any mission based around them, I just hated it all! They were a bore for me to fight, the battles went on and on, never as exciting as fighting the Covenant. And they would just keep popping up after you killed them, so a completionist such as myself would have to spend entire hours in one area of a mission just to feel safe enough to press onwards.

And then the game tells me that in order to rescue Cortana (one of my least favorite characters from the series), I must go into the fucking hive of the Flood. I wanted to throw my controller. Fuck that AI bitch and fuck the flood, I'm gonna start stomping grunts.

Don't worry. Not many people have gotten far enough in it to know what you're talking about XD I think the boss dragon that debilitates everyone before eviscerating your entire team is way more frustrating. Besides, I could never get mad at Barthandelus for beating me since he always gave off that celestial vibe which made me feel like I was in the presence of a deity.

Insanity on 3 was easier than 2, which was easier than 1, at least I found. I beat the game around the same amount of time as the second highest difficulty, which I started at.

Two was waaaay worse than 1 just because of that motherfucking Collector Ship. That first ambush segement is one of the most infuriating segements of gaming ever.

Fun fact: apparently if you are in an area full of Redead, if you kill one and leave the others, the rest will ignore you and crouch down beside their fallen friend, almost like they're mourning.

Screw you Cockatrice, It's not like I wanted all my pawns alive anyway. You're a real dick with that petrification.

Insanity on 3 was easier than 2, which was easier than 1, at least I found. I beat the game around the same axmount of time as the second highest difficulty, which I started at.

Two was waaaay worse than 1 just because of that motherfucking Collector Ship. That first ambush segement is one of the most infuriating segements of gaming ever.
It's not the overall difficulty I had a problem with, it's what Marauder Shields becomes on insanity. To be honest, my only playthrough of ME 3 was on insanity mode and it was a breeze until I met him. I was pissed to the extreme and MS is the only boss on all of the Mass Effect games to piss me off.

In terms of difficulty though, I would say ME 1 takes the crown but not for the reason you think. The game was pretty decent difficulty wise but I had more problems playing as the latex armor Shepard than the enemies who was a bit of a push over for the most part. The Asari is the only exception to this because once you are knocked down by one of their biotic attacks, YOU WILL DIE. Mass Effect 2 insanity was my favorite and I didn't have any problems with that Collector ship because I upgraded my stuff beforehand sooo yeah XD
Screw you Cockatrice, It's not like I wanted all my pawns alive anyway. You're a real dick with that petrification.
The Cockatrice and that Giant eye was hands down the most prickiest things on the game. Which one do you wish to die from, the petrifying flashlight or the breath of Arisen hardener...pick your poison XD Come to think of it, wasn't the zombie dragon capable of doing the same thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

The god damn Killer Plants from the first Spyro game. As a kid, they used to kick my ass.

Creepers aren't so bad as long as you're careful and know how to fight them, skeletons are much worse if ya ask me. They shoot so bloody fast you can't get close to them, even running away ain't easy. I can't tell ya how many times I died by getting shot up the ass by a bloody skeleton as I was trying to get away. Oh, and heaven help you if you're fighting them in water. The only real nice way to kill them is with a bow and arrow, which is easy enough to make, but I'll be damned if I'm not gonna get owned by a couple hundred skeletons beforehand.
Skeletons are a bitch too, and admitingly a lot harder to fight/kill.

My issue with Creepers is how sometimes they'll sneak up on you completely while working and cause damage to whatever you're building/working on.
The way I see it Minecraft is mainly a creation/design game, and Creepers directly interfere with and slow down that process.

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
alchemist.png

Alchemists from Ninja Gaiden 3:Razor's Edge - They pretty much ruin the game.

Hagraven.jpg

Nevermind the goddamn dragons, hagravens are impossible to kill.

That boss took me about 40 minutes to kill, for some reason.

And I'll just leave this here:

Oooh and Seymour in FFX. I mean, not only is he evil as a character, but all of his fights were insanely difficult for me! I'd realise the cutscene was leading up to a fight and just start weeping.
Seymour can kiss my ass. God damnit I hated fighting the version up in the mountains before Zanarkand, that shit suuuuuuuucked.

But my most hated of all? Well coincidentally it's another Final Fantasy boss. Maybe it's the little kid in me, but Diablo. Yup. One of the easier GF's to get as I found later in life.

Reactions: Minibit

Lmao, that's definitely true. People shit on XIII before even looking at it a lot of the time.

Then again, fans have been shitting on FF since 7, so it's not all that surprising lol.

Lmao, that's definitely true. People shit on XIII before even looking at it a lot of the time.

Then again, fans have been shitting on FF since 7, so it's not all that surprising lol.
I enjoy all the Final Fantasies, except for the MMO's (I just don't like MMO's) but my favorite ones are from 1-6 because of their settings. Though every Final Fantasy has some tough bosses, and FF7 was annoying with those Weapons. Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, and Ultimate, I have heard of Sapphire but you can't fight Sapphire can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.