Most hated video game enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well crap, you're right o.e

I can't recall right now, but any bullet sponge is a pain in the ass. Some hardcore bosses post-Endgame in Borderlands 2 are godawful that way, and then on top of that are genuinely difficult on their own. I guess it's interesting having to strategize who can endure how long in your team and thus always keep at least one player in the arena.

Also, the arena DLC in Borderlands 1 is a bitch. We never got past the second one.

Someone mentioned the blobs in Metro. Those DO suck. Also trying to do any level pacifist in metro is crazy hard.

uh..Helicopters in parts of Half Life 2?

All AI partners existent in an RTS. And yes, they ARE your enemy.

I can't recall right now, but any bullet sponge is a pain in the ass. Some hardcore bosses post-Endgame in Borderlands 2 are godawful that way, and then on top of that are genuinely difficult on their own. I guess it's interesting having to strategize who can endure how long in your team and thus always keep at least one player in the arena.

Also, the arena DLC in Borderlands 1 is a bitch. We never got past the second one.

Someone mentioned the blobs in Metro. Those DO suck. Also trying to do any level pacifist in metro is crazy hard.

uh..Helicopters in parts of Half Life 2?

All AI partners existent in an RTS. And yes, they ARE your enemy.
I could never get into Borderlands because the bullet sponging was so bad. Not to mention the humor was shit in the second game and beyond.

A certain asshat in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the GBA. First of all, the screen is small as shit. Secondly, the controls are a rather shinny piece of shite. Thirdly, fuck the card system. Lastly, said asshat has screen covered AOE that can't be beat unless you have a 0 card up your ass or have three 9's ready to go on a combo. Needless to say this is the boss that caused a 10 year boy to shout Fuck You to every piece of life that existed for six months until he finally beat said asshat.

Been binge playing Final Fantasy XIII. I didn't like it the first time and never got very far, this time I'm enjoying myself quite a bit.
But Barthandelus was an unexpected slap in the face after just pounding my way through enemies with ease, five star ratings all the way. Then this guy just dry docks my ass with a towering fist and no warning.

A certain asshat in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the GBA. First of all, the screen is small as shit. Secondly, the controls are a rather shinny piece of shite. Thirdly, fuck the card system. Lastly, said asshat has screen covered AOE that can't be beat unless you have a 0 card up your ass or have three 9's ready to go on a combo. Needless to say this is the boss that caused a 10 year boy to shout Fuck You to every piece of life that existed for six months until he finally beat said asshat.
On the subject of Kingdom hearts,
DANCE WATER DANCE

DUNE%20THRESHER.jpg

Diablo 3 Dune Threshers as a fucking Demon Huntress. The things seem to target Night Huntresses the most and would chase me around while they were under ground. The only way to get them to come up is essentially to stand still as the ranged player and let them strike you....... and it hurts when you are the squishy DPS player.... and that they come into packs.

The only thing more fucking annoying?

D3 elites and such... That come with frozen and arcane enchanted! UGH!

Wraiths in Terraria are pretty difficult to handle. Not only do they no-clip, but they also tend to come one after the other when they do. Infliction of damage is high, which also plays a big game in annoying you.

@Minibit Seymour is easy for me. It's Yunalesca's medusa form that always irks me. In X-2 I can't beat her pyreflies-ghost-whatever in the Bevelle cloister of trials and that also frustrates me.

But I think the only time I've rage quit a video game, like legit got so fucking mad that I threw down my controller and left the room, was when I was fighting this asshole right here:

wvV3U.jpg

Dear Phalanx,

Fuck you.

I still beat him in the end tho.

Reactions: Minibit
Been binge playing Final Fantasy XIII. I didn't like it the first time and never got very far, this time I'm enjoying myself quite a bit.
But Barthandelus was an unexpected slap in the face after just pounding my way through enemies with ease, five star ratings all the way. Then this guy just dry docks my ass with a towering fist and no warning.
If you think that guy's something, wait until you get further in the game. Then you'll probably want to go back to fighting a boss who makes his own celestial music while ripping through your team XD

• Love
Reactions: Dawn
If you think that guy's something, wait until you get further in the game. Then you'll probably want to go back to fighting a boss who makes his own celestial music while ripping through your team XD
Well, I'm on Cie'th stone 19 right now, watching a cut-scene. The missions so far haven't proved anything to hard, though I had to re-do two of them for a five star rating. Finally got to the point where I could take on two behemoth kings in about one minute fifteen seconds flat.

Well, I'm on Cie'th stone 19 right now, watching a cut-scene. The missions so far haven't proved anything to hard, though I had to re-do two of them for a five star rating. Finally got to the point where I could take on two behemoth kings in about one minute fifteen seconds flat.
The missions have always been a breeze...with a few exceptions of course. Only the game bosses, the giant turtles(Not the babbies even though they would make short work of you anyway), and some end game stuff are the ones I expect anyone to have problems with. I just hate this enemy that has the ability to insta kill you if you don't kill him in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.