Moon, Blood, and Wolf's Bane: Kismet

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
You can count on me, Diana....TO DISAPPOINT YOU.

*goes to NOT type out a bio*

*Nudges Silverwolf!* Do me a huuuuge favor and avoid making a habit of writing dialogue or action for other people's characters, (unless they asked you to or said it was okay)! I know it will mean making smaller posts, but I like it better when people get to speak for their own characters, since it's not very roleplayish if other people are playing your character for you. D:

Yep, sorry, Diana, I hadn't realised :)
It was only copy and pasting the dialogue that whoever played the character had already posted, not my own writing, but I get that that might make posts a little too long? Unless that's not the problem... let me know, I don't think I'm quite on the same wavelength :')

As for the 'Is there a scene/event/moment/or plot point you really want to have happen with your character?'

I'd love for Owen to become comfortable with his wolf and life in Glendon, make a couple friends, I'd adore a love interest of some description, maybe in the future (far future) he could head back to Ireland? I don't know. I'll edit if I think of any more :D

And, lastly, just to say that I'm really sorry but I'm going away from Monday to Wednesday and also from Friday to Sunday, so you might not hear any posts from me until Monday-ish, after my first day back at school, but I'll try my best to post on Thursday when I'm back between holidays. Let me know if that's a problem.
I'm trying to get Owen and Sollux into Glendon so I won't hold up Vay and his character and the plot, but yeah, let me know.
See you then!
Silverwolf and Owen

Well I GUESS I would like some sort of closure for Jason.

Maybe a tussel with Zack.

Definitely a fight with Basha.

Maaaaaaaaybe have Sara go off with him to find one or both of the remaining wolves he wants to kill.

And if it's vaguely possible, somewhere way down the line, be accepted back into Saraliya' pack unless he manages to get himself killed.

Alex's ultimate goal is to be accepted into the Glendon pack, so I'd say that would be his main goal throughout the story.

Assuming the pack is prepared to deal with a quarrelsome teenage punk.

Copying someone else's dialogue to build off of is totally fine! XD THAT you can keep doing!

And and and.. *Writes down these scene wishes in her chapter plans.* >:D You guys make this easy...

Should we make more difficult requests then? XD

Like asking that Zack become the Werewolf Representative to the UN?

And Donna gets taken off on adventures with Doctor Who?

And Noel becomes the Werewolf equivalent of Hugh Heffner?

And that one scientist guy wins the nobel prize?

And Owen become an accepted Wolf pop-star that requires a live sheep to devour every day on tour?

And Grace starts a national support group for women who have been impregnated by Werewolves?

And Basha kills Gordon Ramsey after a cooking comment is taken personally?

And Saraliya becomes the Oprah of the werewolves?

And Sollux becomes King of Canada?

And Alex gets to ride a Robot Unicorn into battle?

And Jason goes to Tokyo to become leader of a pack of all the Were-kids of the Glendon pack with attitude and become the Power Rangers: Mystic Werewolf Samurai Squad Force?

Copying someone else's dialogue to build off of is totally fine! XD THAT you can keep doing!

Oh, okey doke :D so no changes needed then?

See you guys next Monday then, Vay, feel free to skip forward so you're in Glendon if I don't reply by tomorrow!

And Owen become an accepted Wolf pop-star that requires a live sheep to devour every day on tour?

DO WANT. Well, Indie-Rock if you want to be specific but hey :D
Owen would love some new bandmates, they could have a new band 'The Wolves' :'D

Hehe, wanting a robot unicorn too.... xD

Character Name:
Rex Cunningham

Job/Role:
Waiter at a local restaurant

General Appearance:
[Clicky Human]
[Clicky Wolf]

Current Goal/Purpose:
Find a place to belong

General Personality:
Rex doesn't know how to be a wolf, he really only knows how to be a dog, even around humans. He prefers his wolf form over his human form any day of the week, and only takes on his human self only to do work for food or beg on the streets. As a wolf he scavenges and occasionally hunts on the outskirts, but tries to just scavenge and rely on his odd looks and friendly nature for scraps of food. He has a tendency to forget he is a human during his service as a waiter, and can do a multitude of noises such as whining and barking on occasion, though he is learning to get that under control. He does what he can to serve people with a smile, and is a generally happy-go-lucky guy, able to converse and bring a smile to even the most serious of people. However, he holds a strong fear and even dislike of other weres, and can smell their trails. Rex holds a high concern over these new smells he picks up on as he sleeps in alleyways, since he knows they are that of those like him. He will try to avoid other weres at all costs, even going so far as to deny he is one.

Rex's favorite activities includes running, howling, and chasing things. He also enjoys playing with humans, and plenty of physical contact. Most notably, he enjoys being stroked firmly from head to tail, just like his owner used to do for hours on end. He snores softly when he sleeps, though he sleep incredibly lightly- time on the streets has changed him from a pampered dog to a wandering, cautious stray. However, he still loves people and will do anything for a ball or a chew toy. He takes care never to hurt or harm humans, and even has a few people who recognize him and sometimes feed him a few scraps and give him a few pettings. There is speculation among some townsmen that he may be a wolf-dog or even a full wolf, but he makes sure that his friendly nature keeps such suspicions down.

What this particular were dislikes are loud noises and violence. Being a pampered pet, he does not know how to fight well and generally only knows how to throw his large weight around, since there isn't a stray the size of a wolf around- just him. Usually he can put on an act of ferocity, bringing up his fur to make him looking even larger than he is. However, he is all bark and no bite- he doesn't know how to fight and generally avoids confrontation. On occasion his instincts kicked in and he was able to defend himself but these are rare.

General History:
Rex was brought to the town as a small pup, cared for by an elderly lady with no family and no one but him to lean to for company. She was wealthy enough to live in a cushy home with her pup. However, she knew and he knew what he was. He doesn't know why she brought him here, or how she came to acquire him. Frankly, he doesn't care and never bothered to ask her. He was under the impression such things are unimportant. He was known as the nice old lady's dog, strangely intelligent and obedient, as if 'Lil' Rex' could understand whatever people said, and many people confided secrets to his ears in those days. It was during his teenage years that he came across an odd scent of a wandering were. Something in that scent raised his haunches and he went to investigate, finding an older and colder male. This stranger taught him only one thing- other weres were cruel, ruthless creatures. They conversed, and he learned much about who he was. Soon, that wandering were was off again to some other adventures, something Rex sees as fortunate. He hoped to never become someone mean like the other weres.

Eventually, the elderly lady died happy and content in her sleep. Rex, homeless, ran before anyone tried to look for him. He knew what the pound looked like and did not want to end up in a cage, barking hopefully at strangers who may take him home only to yell at him. He remains now a lean adult were, scavenging food and trying to keep himself fed while working a double life as a waiter to earn himself a small living space in an apartment, complete with TV and a doggy bed.

(Second character comping soon, in a bit... Hope Rex is ok!)

And Alex gets to ride a Robot Unicorn into battle?

2010-11-21-Epic.png

Sean will probably want to study the little halfie, so time for that would be great, otherwise nothing major planned for Ethan.

*SHAKES A FIST AT ORION!*

And Rex looks great! So sad, poor puppy! ;__; But great! XD

Well if you're going for character goals, I want Rex to learn how to fight.

And maybe get a new owner to love him until he dies.

Because that would be cute.

Basha needs to either learn to get rid of his pride and find peace, OR, alternatively, find he cannot escape what he is and return to being a Wolf...maybe even return to the Council.

Most preferable end is killing some of the other members of the Council and remaking the Council itself, hopefully with Zach and Orion (If it comes to that)

Oy Soulless...want to be a waiter in the restaurant I cook in?

Am I alright to make up the name?

Waiter in a restaurant? Well, that sounds fine. So long as he doesn't recognize Jacob as a were or something. Yay ignorance.

Sara is SO not letting Zack on any new council, that's for sure... XD

Learning how to fight and getting the pride beaten out of you..... Sollux is actually needed/would be useful for other people's plots?

His basic plan is to roll in, grab Donna and Tavos then start moving up in the hierarchy. Fights are inevitable as are recruitment of betas/omegas...