Moon, Blood, and Wolf's Bane: Kismet

Sounds good to me.
Looking forward to meeting Sollux in Tomahawk then, and also Owen will be in human form for a while yet.

Character Name: Jacob Basha

Job/Role: Former Council Member, now cook at local restaurant

General Appearance: Basha is a gruff man with wide shoulders and a heavy beard greying around his mouth. His eyes are dark and brooding, black coals set inside wrinkled skin. He certainly seems intimidating, corded muslces from years of combat paired with scars that cross his flesh like contour lines. He tends to wear heavy clothes with longer sleeves to hide his scars from question. As a wolf, his fur is grey with ruffs of white across his shoulders and dotting his pelt and his eyes are a stark golden. Standing just a bit taller than most wolves his age, a bit bulkier, it is an edge that, while small, makes a difference in a pinch.

Current Goal/Purpose: To distance himself from his own past, the bloodshed and atrocities he committed, and to live as humans do

General Personality: Once a hell raiser, alive with the world and snapping for blood, the years have somewhat called the old wolf. He tends to think before speaking, giving the notion of a quieter werewolf than some others. While he enjoys laughing and smiling, guilt weighs heavily on him, as does his old pride, which somewhat prevents him from taking things easy or relaxing. He is, at core, at odds with himself. Part of him cannot reconcile the murders and atrocities he committed when part of the Council and before, but the other part takes pride in his ability to cull the werewolves, to inspire fear with his name, and to have made somewhat of a difference during his time as a member. It all culminates in a twisted mess of both sorrow and hubris difficult to pierce with conventional means. To his credit, Basha has managed to separate both natures. When he is human (most of the time) he can keep a majority of his pride under control. Around humans, he can be calm. In the company of weres, and especially as a wolf, his old nature tends to wear through despite his efforts to keep it quiet. Moving to this town is his way of escape, unaware of the current wolf population. He is of the opinion that if he doesn't bother them, he in turn will not be bothered.

General History: Growing up in a pack, Basha was always energetic and vicious. He learned from an early age to be ruthless among his kind, that the feral nature of wolves permeated all aspects of a predator's being...even his human guise. At the age of 23, he had risen to alpha among his pack...being one of the strongest and above all else, crafty, of his compatriots. The pack swept outward, absorbing or destroying others in their widening press for territory. The Council ordered them to cease and Basha was forced to halt his warpath. It was then he realized that true power lay in them, the Council. Leaving his own pack at 29, Basha sought out the Council and earned their respect in several jobs and missions he was asked to undertake. He was admired for his strength, but above all else...his cunning truly set him apart from other wolves. It wasn't until the age of 34 that Basha challenged one of the older wolves for dominance, for his seat on the Council...as was custom. Basha defeated the elder, stronger and younger than a beast of nearly cracking bones and arthritic limbs. As the youngest member of the Council, Basha solidified his position with a mixture of intimidation and leadership. His methodology for transgressors was always harsh, even when there was no need to be. Most of the others sided with his decisions, knowing full well the old ways were vicious ones. Till the age of 43, Basha established himself as an alpha among alphas, commanding packs of weres to silence those who disagreed with the council and personally taking the field against kills he found particularly interesting. However, in recent times his spirit has dropped. Old age has forced perspective on him and a gradual change has alienated him from the murders and atrocities he has committed. With the eradication of an entire pack his most recent decision, Basha left the Council unannounced and sought his own journey of self. His journey has taken him to Glendon, to a small restaurant as a cook in the back. Surrounded by smells of cooking food (In his opinion, the most human of smells) He has tried to live as they do and deny the part of him that was. Whether the guise will continue or if his true nature will return to him is, as of yet, unknown.

OOC note: Those of your with connections to the council would know of Basha. I'd like him to have a rather bloody past so, Orion...that attack orchestrated on your family...if it was Council done, likely Basha's work...likewise Jumi, we should speak over what we knew of each other. Anyone else that has a beef with the council for something excessively violent, I offer Basha as your scapegoat

Other than the fact 45 is not that old, (C'mon, I'm pushing 30 myself! ;__; ) bio is totally cool. >:D Basha gonna have some trouble.

Okay Okami! My ONLY problem, is that there is a big (very important) difference between Werewolves and The Curse.

Werewolves are a natural born species. But "The Curse" is a disease that can affect werewolves and humans. It essentially makes them rabid and uncontrollable. (That's why anyone with the curse is killed, and why breeding with humans is forbidden. Myth says human breeding is what created the curse.)

So you'll need to edit your bio to reflect that!

Well then Jack, Basha gonna have one bloodthirsty guy after him.

Once he figures out who he is.

Not to mention Jason isn't going to be too happy to see Zack either.

*Nudges Silverwolf!* Do me a huuuuge favor and avoid making a habit of writing dialogue or action for other people's characters, (unless they asked you to or said it was okay)! I know it will mean making smaller posts, but I like it better when people get to speak for their own characters, since it's not very roleplayish if other people are playing your character for you. D:

I'll pump up the age. 58

Noel would know Basha but chances are, unless we figure something out ooc, Basha won't know him.

Jumi, feel free to have Zack respond to the stuff Alex said in the car before we jump to the encounter. I just wanted to move things along a bit so we don't get left behind by the plot with the rest of them.

Also, you didn't expect Alex to really stay in the car, did you? Teenagers never do what they're told; it's kinda how they roll.

If you want to work something out ooc, toss me a pm and I'd be glad to pool lore and backstory. In the meantime...is there a restaurant in Glendon I can grab a cook job in?

Wow, I need to go to bed. I thought you said "cock job". t______t

Yes, there should be one or two restaurants... XD

ANd all looks fine, Okami. :D

No, Grumpy. I didn't expect that at all.

*walks away mumbling* Everything is going according to plan...

*gives RP a thoughtful, considering fondle from the dark* Hmmmm. . .

I can squeeze in a couple more bios, yes! >:D

*Glares untrustingly at AMPOULE.* D:<

Okay, I just updated my cast list! I can take bios from Soulless and Ampoule (if she MEANS it! D:< ) and no one else!

So after that, applications are officially closed! D:

Is there a scene/event/moment/or plot point you really want to have happen with your character?
I have to make a chapter list, and I wanna make sure everyone gets to accomplish what they like with their character! XD

If it's a "secret" you can send me a PM about it, otherwise, post your character/plot wishlist here for me! :D Every time I start a new chapter, I'll let everyone know which of those plot points are the goal. So we'll know what we're doing.

Ok. Sorry to be a bother, Diana. QQ

I'll ready up a profile once I read everyone's and figure out where I can squeeze in.