Moon, Blood, and Wolf's Bane: Kismet

Recruitments.. Oh dear...

I can't see Rex liking that.

(DO IT!)

Well...may be a throw down between Zack and Basha as well.

Gonna be posting the human profile tomorrow.

Also, Rex isn't on the cast list yet?

Also, is there an IC I can post in?

HEY ZACK. HEY. HEY. ZACK. ZACKIE. ZACKIE-BOY. HEY. HEY. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY.

Character Name: Jimmy OldhornSailingHawkTurningPineTakestheShield
Job/Role: Bingo Caller out for Revenge
Age: Almost too old to tipi creep but not willing to accept it yet (late 30s).

General Appearance: He's big, he's strong, he's wise and he's got a name longer than your dick, and if his name is longer than your anatomy you can only begin to guess how impressive his own is. It is like a salmon rising against the dawn.

Tall, nearly 7' with a solid frame to match, making him a force to be reckoned with. Despite his giant size he's still got a round, friendly face, laugh-lines being the first wrinkles of his that come in.

Current Goal/Purpose: Werewolves killed his brown sugar baby. They stole from his life her frybread thighs and chokecherry eyes. He will never forgive them.

General Personality: Talks big and talks loud, constantly telling jokes that very few people will understand but doesn't care. He knows his baby can hear them and that's all that matters. A giant with a heart of gold but without the pockets to match, so he isn't beyond doing odd jobs or gambling to make money to pay his way on his mission. Can be charming if he wants to be but tries to repress those urges because he's pretty sure his wife is haunting him.
Humble and kind, generous to a fault. Good humored and helpful…as long as you stay on his good side. Years of hard-living have made Jimmy a stoic-minded individual and somewhat apathetic to the plight of others if he thinks they aren't working hard enough to solve their own problems. Cold and heartless when it comes to exacting his revenge.

General History: Jimmy and his wife were out on the road late one night, traveling via motorcycle to a relative's wedding when they ran across Clay's renegade pack of werewolves. He saw a group of headlights approaching behind him and the next thing he knew their bike was throwing sparks into the air as it slid across the asphalt on its side. He could hear the screeching of metal and the snapping of the bones in his legs. The rest of his memories of that night are a muddle of tears, screams and blood.

They waited for a while after he came to in the ER to tell him she didn't make it, but he could read it on their faces. Maybe it was because for the first time in his life, he saw his mother make an expression other than stoney-silence. He saw her weep. It was then that he wept too.

He knew that no one could survive what he saw them do to her…what he saw those creatures do. He swore then that he would do the same. If he had to become a monster to beat one, then so be it. He would eat their hearts just as they had eaten his.
Not a native resident of Montana but rather Pine Ridge, South Dakota. Has many relatives in Montana though whom he can depend on if things get tough.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jimmy had become 'close acquaintances,' maybe even friends, with Grace after the crazy bitch had almost run him down in the street with the heap of junk she called a truck. He chanced upon Grace's previous lupine beau via bullet when he came to call on her and things went awry, the reunion ending up with Grace unconscious and Jimmy carrying her inside, thinking that he was about to grieve another woman.

He left for a short time only to return to Grace's home a deserted mess. Believing that she has been kidnapped by the murderous curs, he has set out to rescue her.

Why thank you Ampu. >:3

Hey guys!
Great posting so far, I'm really enjoying reading every single one ^_^
Just to forewarn you, it's my first day of Sixth Form tomorrow so I'll probably be posting short posts for the next 2 weeks or so.
Silverwolf and Owen

BEWARE THE YANAGLANCHE, FELLOW WERES.

"Rain, Rain, Go Away…"

Character Name: Rain

Job/Role: Town Recluse, "Unofficial" Forest Ranger

Age: Not THAT old, but the tired lines on her face tend to make her look older than she is.

General Appearance: Dark and wild, a child of the earth. Untamed and unrestrained, she bends the knee to no power but nature. When not pushed back from her face by a bandana, her hair hangs and twists in wild abandon. She doesn't look like a hobo or anything, but just like a person on a mission. One that involves a lot of gardening or hiking, what with the dust on her jeans.

Rain.jpg

Current Goal/Purpose: The Return to Nature

General Personality: Not someone who gives a damn about what other people think. Keeps to herself but not in a recluse sort of way, just one who doesn't blab her thoughts to anyone. Kind to children. Mistrusting to all others. Proud to a fault. Her answers are short and to the point. Everything about her is fairly direct, as though she's afraid to waste any time.

All of this is true, although there seems to be another side to Rain…a darker, more feral side. One that wishes to conquer and dominate…to claim and own…and destroy.

General History:

The Journey is more important than the Destination…

Rain does not remember how she arrived in the town, or why…only that she felt it in her bones to come and her bones have told her to stay. She remembers stickiness, screams and darkness and a wet, cloying dampness…like being inside the womb all over again. She remembers pain and grief and a newfound freedom. She remembers walking and walking and walking some more, until her feet blistered and bled. She hid then, laying in the deepest shadows the sun could offer, staring into the dappled sky through the trees, her walking becoming crawling during the night.

There are great spans that Rain cannot bring herself to remember. Times covered in blood and wind and rage. She felt as though something inside her had died, only to become one with her again while something else inside her was growing…eating away at her from the inside. New thoughts began to creep into her brain, filling it with itching and worries that were not her own. After spells like that she would wake, naked and alone in pine needles, or nestled in the base of a tree, with great spans of her path eaten away, her destination growing closer in leaps and bounds.

Now, Rain has a small home on the outskirts of Raymond, her quiet place in the community accepted. She thought she had found peace at last from the itching worries, but now new worries have taken hold…right along with the new residents.

Oh Ampoule... >:3

Yay, I have stable internetz now. @__@ *is caught up with this RP now*

Nothing for me to post, really. I'll wait until Sean returns to the house or a friendly neighbour pops over for a visit to write anything. We can assume the furniture is getting moved in and placed while Sean's out.

Oh hey wait, I'm in this RP! Sorry I was originally going to start talking with Sean, but between my procrastination and my computer being down I kinda missed the chance.

Uh, Okami dear, I don't think Sean and Parker's house is "several miles" out of town...considering ya know, Sean walked into town relatively quickly >_>;

I said that matthew's house was several miles outside of town.

Oooooooooooh, I misread that XD Sorry >_>;

I apologize for taking so long to post. XD Now that I'm not kidsitting anymore I can get back to normal.

Do we have any drop outs, or has everyone that had to "away" now back and ready to post also? D:

I'm still in.