Moody's Search (Still looking as of Feb 23!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danke, and no, he's got nothin. I can't believe I forgot that! >.o

Also, another thing I didn't mention (cuz I didn't think he'd have seen it at the time) is that his belongings are all as cleaned or mended as she could get them, and added to the shelf for when he gets better.

When you say his clothes and other things are on the shelf, do you mean what he had with him in the alley, or do you mean she raided his den?

Just what was in the alley. Gosh, I need to step up my game. Thanks for double-checking. <3

Hello, @Thomas Navolt !

I'm only doing one-on-one roleplays. We could discuss starting something together, if you like. =)

I just wanna say I think your fantastic at writing. Also that your ideas are equally fantastic. Though I would very much like to roleplay with you. My skills are not enough. I'm only messaging you to say its people like you who restore my sence of humanity. Have fun with your roleplays! =D

• Thank You
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Thank you very much, Esakrel! Thank you for taking the time to pop in and say so. <3

I hope you find a great partner who inspires you, and another, and another. <3 All the best.

Anyone up for playing in (or discussing) Empire Lands?

@Thomas Navolt
Why don't you start by filling out your RP resume here? It'll help us figure out if we're compatible.

Got a taker for Empire Lands.

I'd like a roleplay or two in the BC Corp Timeline from the second post! Anyone? =)

Still wanting an RP with BC Corp's timeline.

Gonna be making a new thread for RP, since the ten pages this one has might be a bit off-putting. Thoughts?

Play with meeeee.

So I heard that needed a bit of help with with combat RP's and that you have a knight character ready to go. I am Tone and I would love to help you with your combat RP skills. However, I'm open to all sorts of stuff though combat is my greatest area of expertise.

Hi, @Tone 6th !

I could use a bit more practice, but I really would prefer to play something with less punching and more drama. Did you see any plots on the front page that caught your interest? Those are what I'm looking for right now.

Also, it might be a good idea to go to your preferences and fill out your roleplay resume. =)

Right I've been mean to do that for a long time now, but having two jobs can leave you exhausted ^^''.

I'm sorry but I didn't see anything that peaked my interest, but let me say this just because it's combat doesn't mean it can't have a health dose of drama. Really the fighting in combat RP's needs to have a good lead. Give me a chance and you won't be sorry =), though if you aren't feeling it I understand.

I'm sure it does-- my mom has one and she is exhausted from it, I can't imagine two.

I'm sorry though, I'm not sure we'll be a good match, skill-wise. Thank you for posting and showing an interest, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.