Monster Onsen OOC

Wat? Like, in the roleplay? I think it's up to our lovely GM to decide if it's close to Halloween or not. Also, what exactly did you have in mind?
Yep, i know :)

oh something like checking out a haunted area. I jus love RPs with seasonal events, it's fun! :)

Well, what I meant, is how could I understand what YOU guys were saying. As in when I read it. Irl. e3e But I guess I'll be fine.

Well, what I meant, is how could I understand what YOU guys were saying. As in when I read it. Irl. e3e But I guess I'll be fine.

Ohhhh. Google! Or just ask here or in the cbox. Usually either Tribs or myself is lurking around the cbox.

Ryuuk
Race:Nuribotoke

Nuribotoke are claimed to resemble Buddah, and Ryuuk is no exception Ryuuk can be usually found traveling around, going from town to town, Falsely claiming to bring the messages and will of Buddah. But when this zombie creature isn't going around ruining peoples lives, it can be found in the local dance schools, running dance classes and such.

Appearance:

Nuribotoke's rotting flesh are usually pitch black, while their eyes dangle from their sockets and their stomach is bloated.They have large catfish tails and with a strong scent of death and rotten flesh (which is what they are made of basically) Part of its flesh is know to break away from its body.

Ryuuk usually wears an enchanted eye patch, which makes it seem more human then it naturally is, its skin becomes white, its smell is less rotten. Ryuuk's hair is dark and flowing, sometimes just brushing it's waist other times shorter, but never shorter then shoulder length Ryuuk tends to dress up in both male and female garments But when not in tight skinny jeans or a flowing skirt, Ryuuk enjoys wearing wooden sandals, or either a kimono or a Tibetan monks robe.

Attachments

• tumblr_mc7bpbptQz1r4wxzlo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mc7bpbptQz1r4wxzlo1_500.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 3
  • tumblr_mc8m94nbd41r7jelpo8_250.jpg
    tumblr_mc8m94nbd41r7jelpo8_250.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
Hmm…. Is it ok If I choose a type of monster from movies .-.???? I am kind of curious :3.

Sure Hunter! ^.^ Nearly all movie monsters have a place in some folklore or another after all.

Just remember that this is a socializing game and you need to be able to fit comfortably inside the Onsen and probably lay down on your 'bed'!

Ok :3 I will post then, just give me a little bit.

Name: Jentoru Kyojin

Race: Red pyramid (Pyramid head)

Human appearance:
Anime42.jpg

Real appearance:
4984160056_c6a6d92904_z.jpg

Reason for visiting: Relaxation and fun

Personality: Very nice, sometimes very quiet, only because it is in his nature. Very calm. Can blush very easily when it comes to girls. speaks softly most of the time. Tries to have fun, always wants to learn something new.

History: Jentoru reigns from the well known place called silent hill. He hardly ever spoke there because it was hardly ever needed. He was recently exiled when he started refusing to kill humans. He actually had killed others of his kind in attempts to save humans. And had suffered. His pyramid had ranked him. It was not very crude. It was like it was elegantly crafted. He likes to be friendly now. When they had discovered what he was doing they sent him out of there place. Not just out but far on the other side of the world. He had to learn how to change his form to appear normal. He had never token up a job, he never thought it was needed. So instead he figured out how to live outdoors. THen recently learned about the onset he came to see what it was like. Hoping to make at least a friend he arrives.

Sorry about that my internet had cut off on me so this had to be posted a little later ^^"

Name: Riley Cooper

Species:
Shape shifter

Appearance:
A tall American man, strong with a well defined body and long feet. He's slim, has slightly tanned skin and golden eyes that reflect eyes as a dog's would. His hair his black as night and long for a man, hanging to almost his chin on the sides, just past his shoulders in the back, and just past his nose on the bangs(if they're in his face). He also has a long brown trench coat and a plain brown fedora.

A craftsman and a carpenter. He builds furniture, decorations, and smaller things such as wallets and knives. It's his own business but it's plentiful because of the quality of his wares, his abilities allowing him to hunt and gather much easier than the humans he employs. He sells some exotic and hard-to-come-by items as well.

Reason for Visiting:
After recent legal issues with several angry rival businesses who were jealous of his sales and wanted to claim he was smuggling illegal goods to draw more customers, he was at his wit's end. In one of his drunken bouts of frustration he nearly beat a man to death before a monster friend of his referred him here.

Personality: Riley is a quiet man. He tends to over think and over analyze, and spends a lot of time worrying about problems small or large. He can be pleasant and polite to be around, but has a sensitive side and can also harbor unseen feelings if he's hurt. He can hold deep and sometimes irrational grudges about said feelings, but is also thoughtful and is especially sweet toward women(whether he's attracted to them or not).

I was just curious, but is it alright if I'm a Benevolent Bakeneko? I was just wondering because it seems there are already some other fluffies around. But hey, you can never have enough felines around, right? c:

But if you'd prefer I was something else, I could figure something out, eventually. .~.

Also, I'm thinking of my character as I try to work my way through the first page, halfway done! Woo!

*edit*
I was thinking I could come in looking for work?
That shy klutzy chick? :s

Name: Akihito "Aki"

Species:
Red Oni Drake

Appearance:
[SPOILI]Red_Oni_by_fuzzyzombielove.jpg[/SPOILI]
Aki is tall, like many others of his race, standing nearly seven feet tall. His horns are nearly two feet long, and shaped like a bull's. Black hair and a Black Goatee cover most of his face and his eyes can range anywhere from deep red, to bright orange. Aki has a particularly robust physique, allowing him to digest virtually any organic material.

[SPOILI]1.jpg[/SPOILI]
Aki is capable of turning into a Fourteen foot long Golden Dragon at will.

Reason for Visiting: See, Occupation

Personality: Aki is an unabashed Hedonist first and foremost, at the head of this is his love of food and drink. When not on the clock Aki is frequently seen surrounded by platters of food from cheap fast food to the most expensive delicacies, and pitchers of wine from around the world. When not chowing down on everything within arms reach, Aki is a fan of music preferring epic ballads of great heroes or passionate lovers to the more modern "Pop" music.

I was just curious, but is it alright if I'm a Benevolent Bakeneko? I was just wondering because it seems there are already some other fluffies around. But hey, you can never have enough felines around, right? c:

But if you'd prefer I was something else, I could figure something out, eventually. .~.

Also, I'm thinking of my character as I try to work my way through the first page, halfway done! Woo!

*edit*
I was thinking I could come in looking for work?
That shy klutzy chick? :s

Neko everywhere! I don't mind.
As for work, what sort of work were you thinking about? Do you live in the village? The Onsen cooks for itself but if you can think of a job, we'll consider it. :3 Or, Hikaru can turn your character down in game if you'd like.

Neko everywhere! I don't mind.
As for work, what sort of work were you thinking about? Do you live in the village? The Onsen cooks for itself but if you can think of a job, we'll consider it. :3 Or, Hikaru can turn your character down in game if you'd like.

Yay, Meow! :D
I was thinking I could come from America but was told about this wonderful place. Maybe I could sweep or do laundry or be like a bellhop and carry people's things. :x

Hmmm. Most of that seems to be Shiny's Sou's job, I'm afraid. ^^; When he does do his work at least. As for a Bellhop, there really isn't one needed in the Onsen... If your character is American, can they speak Japanese or will they be spluttering bad Japanese? Which would be pretty funny.

Well he seems to be quite the lazy cat, and with all of your new stays it could be quite a handful. ^u^ I was definitely planning on the poor japanese speech.