Monster Onsen OOC

Haha, careful, Shiny! She might eat him. Beware...benevolence is only a shield. *cackles ebilly*

Thanks, Tribs! I just wanted to a little something...I was gonna play a fox, but I had no idea how to go about it...if you'd like, I can change her. I thought there was just the one other cat...that's why I made sure to make her different from him. Or I can make another char >.>' If that's allowed.

No worries, Silence! You can totally be a kitty too. ^.^ I think Shiny and you are the only two kitties?

Looks like. I'm not very schooled on Japanese mythology...so it was hard to find something I liked. Especially since I hate oriental dragons....T_T *was originally tempted to play the rain dragon*

*eats her character sheet and starts over* ._. curse you, internet.

Is anyone home? O.O

My post is in the works! tried to get it up today, but I am fading fast.

-_- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Been dealing with a major case of I Want To Punch The World In The Face. I'll try to get posting within the next day.

Been dealing with a major case of I Want To Punch The World In The Face. I'll try to get posting within the next day.

No worries, Dawn. Take your time... I'm not even sure if it's still alive. ^^;

Sorry for the delay on my part. >> I've been out of it. But hey! Look at that sexy dude!

O.O so many character sheets... I fear it might be to late for me to join! >.<

NUUU!!! WE NEED YOU!!!

.... <.< *comes out of a corner*
.... really?? ^^

Character Sheet in progress!! ^,^

YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! *dances* Perhaps we'll finally have another girl! *crosses fingers*

Name: Shiki Ai (Name Translation: Season Love)
Species: Yōsei

Appearances
Human appearance: Long wavy dark chocolate hair, brown eyes and fair skin. She likes to keep her body fit and toned.

Yosie Appearance/True Form: Her pastel lilac hair spills like a waterfall around her face making her pearl blue eyes look deep into one's soul. The colour of her wings change colour with each season.

Occupation: Tea shop owner of Yume (Dream). For as long as she could remember she's always been fond of tea and the various flavours to indulge in. The tea she sells seems to have a calming effect over any other tea sold elsewhere... among other effects.

Reason for Visit: As much as a Yosei has for energy, even they need breaks; time away from reality and the busy life of her famous Yume life.

Personality: Many mistake her of being shy, rather she's just observing people – getting to know them before they get to know her, however, if someone is in a bind she's usually the first one to defend them. Naturally she cares more for nature than the city and someday dreams of holding her tea shop in a more natural environment where people will come just for her tea. If there's anything she dislikes it's anything unnatural.

A Little History
" it was once feared that the yōsei could bring the dead back to life. It's also mentioned that the people of Mt. Hōrai are small fairies that have no knowledge of great evil, and so their hearts never grow old." – Wiki.

It looks fine. ^.^ Glad to have you aboard. It is a Jump-In so you can just jump-in whenever you feel the urge. The CS is only there so everyone has an idea of what you're playing, you don't need approval. ^^ Jump-In's are cool like that.

Wonderful tea to go with Keir's sweets? >:D I smell a recipe for mischief!

So we have a baker, a chocolatier, and a tea shop owner now? We're totally set for treats. ;]