Monster Hunter: Age of Dragons OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation: I was excited for your character @GlassTrinity. I understand if you can't juggle the rp's. I'm just sad I didn't get to see you post with her.

I'm sure I'll do something with her down the road at some point, but yes I have unfortunately been forced to pick between here and my own place to look after.

No problem there @GlassTrinity. I've had the same thing happen to me on other sites. Should you ever be interested in coming back in at any point just let us know and we'll save a spot for you on a hunt. Thanks for your interest at the start and best of luck with your roleplay.

So for @Petricus Euryale you are welcome to creating a character sheet and we'll go ahead and start the process of getting you into the story. In the meantime, I'll go ahead and get myself posting right now.

@MixedUpGuy Thank you. I'll get to work on a CS right away.

@GlassTrinity Thank you for giving me your spot. I'm sorry for taking it from you. If there's ever any way I can make it up to you, just say

Name: Layla.​
Username: PetricusEuryale.

Appearance
Short brown hair, often messy, just like her father. Thin body and short stature that belies her impressive strength. She has bright blue eyes, inherited from her mother. Usually her clothes are dirty, caked with mud, and torn from spending a long day messing around outside of the village. Doesn't mind getting dirty. Her facial features are soft, almost delicate, and very pretty. Her body is rather toned and her skin as just a hint of a light tan.
1468603857402.jpg

Gear
Armor: Bherna.
Weapons: Lv 1 Petrified Hammer.
Hunting Style: Guild Style
Hunting Arts: Spinning Meteor I. Absolute Evasion.

Personality: Rough and loud. Always getting into fights, even scrapping with people and not just monsters. Can always be trusted to have your back. But can't be trusted to not eat the last strip of Larinoth steak. Layla is honest, kind, and caring. Just as she is protective. And this is reflected in her hunting as she always fights to protect those she is hunting with. Having said that, she will charge ahead into the fray and leave her team mates behind. She has always been a fun loving girl and tries to live life to it's fullest. Loves cats!

Back story: Layla lead a very normal childhood. Both parents loved her and cared for her. While her mother was a cook, working under quite a famous feline chef, her father was a miner. And he mined until he was old and his back was hurting. He often told Layla that there was nothing more precious than doing what you loved. He had given up on his dreams so that he could afford to support Layla and her mother. He had sacrificed his dreams so that Layla could have hers. Her dreams was to be a hunter.
Now she is a fledgling hunter just starting out. With guild-given equipment to start her hunting, she's beginning in her home village: Poeika. Since she was a small child, she has dreamed of being a famous hunter. And now is her chance! It's time to make her old father proud.

Relations Chart
Kino
So far, Layla has found Kino to be caring and considerate. But, having not interacted much, knows little about him beyond that. He seems to take his job seriously and Layla is always happy to fight beside someone who loves the hunt just as much as she does.
Connor
They generally each keep to themselves. While Layla is always sociable and chatty, it seems to her that Connor was kind of indifferent. Not in a rude way though. Though she's seem him act serious and get involved on the hunt.
Googli
Yet another kind, helpful, and still serious hunter who keeps to themselves. Always happy to receive help from Googli. But outside of hunting they have talked very little. But Layla does think she's very cute.
Bean
Once again, Layla has little personal experience with this hunter. During their few hunts together, Bean has been just as loud and fun loving as Layla. However, the two don't ever ineract outside of hunts and it seems to Layla that Bean is rather antisocial towards her.
Xavier
Sort of a fan girl, having heard lots of stories about his old exploits. For the most part though, he is another hunter who Layla has no interacted with as much as she should. Layla is always respectful towards him while still being friendly during their few talks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries, get some sleep there friend. XD Just let me know when you are ready for the final look over.

Bumping to see if everyone's still alive.

Sweet, Layla looks like the sort of hunter Bean might have an easier time working with.

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
Alive but very tired after 15 hour work day today. I'll check over the cs and see what all I can post in the ic tomorrow morning unless Beowulf wants to post something as Connor before I do so.

Name: Layla.​
Username: PetricusEuryale.

Appearance
Short brown hair, often messy, just like her father. Thin body and short stature that belies her impressive strength. She has bright blue eyes, inherited from her mother. Usually her clothes are dirty, caked with mud, and torn from spending a long day messing around outside of the village. Doesn't mind getting dirty. Her facial features are soft, almost delicate, and very pretty. Her body is rather toned and her skin as just a hint of a light tan.
1468603857402.jpg

Gear
Armor: Bherna.
Weapons: Lv 1 Petrified Hammer.
Hunting Style: Guild Style
Hunting Arts: Spinning Meteor I. Absolute Evasion.

Personality: Rough and loud. Always getting into fights, even scrapping with people and not just monsters. Can always be trusted to have your back. But can't be trusted to not eat the last strip of Larinoth steak. Layla is honest, kind, and caring. Just as she is protective. And this is reflected in her hunting as she always fights to protect those she is hunting with. Having said that, she will charge ahead into the fray and leave her team mates behind. She has always been a fun loving girl and tries to live life to it's fullest. Loves cats!

Back story: Layla lead a very normal childhood. Both parents loved her and cared for her. While her mother was a cook, working under quite a famous feline chef, her father was a miner. And he mined until he was old and his back was hurting. He often told Layla that there was nothing more precious than doing what you loved. He had given up on his dreams so that he could afford to support Layla and her mother. He had sacrificed his dreams so that Layla could have hers. Her dreams was to be a hunter.
Now she is a fledgling hunter just starting out. With guild-given equipment to start her hunting, she's beginning in her home village: Poeika. Since she was a small child, she has dreamed of being a famous hunter. And now is her chance! It's time to make her old father proud.
Alright! Looks good to me there @Petricus Euryale. Welcome to the crew. Just be sure to add a quick character relation tag up there like the other profiles do. If you need an example, just be sure to check out the other accepted characters.

I'll put up a post tomorrow afternoon after work as today's schedule for me got all kinds of messed up with some early morning errands that got dropped on me. Also, I'll likely be setting up the first hunting quest for the troupe with the next post so keep an ear to the ground for that. I'm thinking something a little loud to get us started...Stay tuned. :)

Also, just another quick check to see if @VerbalAbuse is still out there at all.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Lockheart
Sorry for the lack of posting on my end guys. Been busying with mid-terms. I'll have a post up by the end of today.

Reactions: GlitchyBugger
No problem, not sure if people are still up for this but may as well see if they want to keep going.
Verb has been gone for almost two weeks though, so Googli is currently uninteractable.
How about everyone else?
@Beowulf
@MixedUpGuy
@Petricus Euryale

Getting another post up right now.

Edit: Also adding @VerbalAbuse to our check ins here to see if she has been able to get her internet back up and running again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.