Monster Hunter: Age of Dragons OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
For at the village purposes, is semi fixed. In hunts it'll be fixed so everyone has a chance to react to the monsters.

So just gonna send a quick shout out to @VerbalAbuse and @GlassTrinity to see if they've been able to get back on since the site updates. Just let us know how you're doing and we can get everybody back since The Great Update 2017. XD

Oh I'm totally back, just been trying to think of a decent time to come into the IC/how I wanna bring Owari in. Been reading everyone's posts though. :D

No worries. I figured the update kinda threw everyone for a loop there for a bit. Just let me know if you need any help or have any questions regarding your post or the prologue itself. Always here to help.

Verb hasn't been on in almost two days, so I'd guess she's been busy since last time she checked the thread.

And so long as Owari doesn't harass Bean right away I'm sure any entrance into the prologue will work.

Also I do look forward to a time where the two of them have to actually work together. It'll either be a three way deathmatch between the two of them and the monster or they'll just end up fighting one another without actually encountering the monster.

Last edited:
And to make it worse, if Connor was in the hunt with them he'd probably smack them both and tell them to fight the monster and then each other. Which has a 50/50 on working.

We shall see, comrade. But for now Bean is going to leave that girl well alone, so with luck we wont have any injuries before we even start the story.

Internet's been ass-up lately. I'll get something out as soon as I can get a stable connection and my head straight.

@VerbalAbuse: I recommend sacrificing either a tablet or a USB charger to the internet gods. That generally works for me.

Also!
Seeing as my character has been given 'tertiary' leadership of the team, I will be tasked with pulling the pair of them apart. At least I can just dodge any attack either throws out.

@VerbalAbuse: I recommend sacrificing either a tablet or a USB charger to the internet gods. That generally works for me.

Also!
Seeing as my character has been given 'tertiary' leadership of the team, I will be tasked with pulling the pair of them apart. At least I can just dodge any attack either throws out.
UNLESS you have internet provided by Bell in Canada. In which case you must sacrifice an animal you love and present it to their dark overlord in the hopes he will give you one more month of connection. XD

(Two Best Friends Play joke. Sorry, I just saw an opportunity to use it and I had to take it)

• Love
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
I'm going to write a post just to keep this relatively fresh in the minds of others.
Although Verb's connection is buggered we can keep trying to go for now.

Reactions: Beowulf
Bumping this because it's been a few days, we haven't even properly started yet D:

I shall post after class! I'll be mentally exhausted because maths, but I shall get it done!

I'll post by tonight. I'm not looking forward to writing Felyne speech again, but oh well.

I know that the sing-ups are closed but I would really REALLY REALLY like to join this roleplay...

Pleeeaaase~

Okay so for right now guys I am going to say I'll be putting something up after Ari there and I'll also see about getting something done as Quanil for you as well there Glitchy. I'm sorry that you had to play a character I as a GM should play, I promise that won't happen again.

For you @Petricus Euryale, seeing as how two of our party have somewhat disappeared in both @GlassTrinity and @VerbalAbuse I want to give them another day or two to let us know where they are at in their status. I know Verbal was having connection issues and Glass was meaning to get an introduction post put up a while back based on the previous messages. If nothing comes up from the two I'll be open to letting you get a character sheet up. Six is about as high as I want to go to be honest, but if no one else has reservations or problems with it I can see us maybe pushing eight as the new limit pending anyone else that may want to get involved.

That's my update for the moment, and I appreciate all of you still putting up posts and I'm sorry for my lack of posts myself in the IC. I just wrote myself into a corner and I've been wanting to give Verbal a chance to get back into things. Again, I'll get something up later tonight and we will get into the first hunt before long. Thank you all again.

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
I'm down with another hunter. Just hope this village doesn't get over saturated with hunters. We'll all be fighting over contracts at this rate. Sorry I couldn't do more Felyne speech, but it would be rude to interrupt the cook at her art.

I wouldn't mind trading in my spot for @Petricus Euryale so they can join. My own RP got a bit of a spike in activity and ended up with me kinda... Forgetting about this one. >.>

NOOOO!!!! THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED! DON'T TAKE MY WAIFU AWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.