1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy many genres, but I tend to stay with mostly fantasy. ^.^

pY2h5w7.png

I am planning on making an apocalyptic roleplay, more specifically a zombie one.

At this point many of you might be thinking "zombies, count me in." or even "isn't that idea overdone?"

well, before you decide based on that alone, this isn't going to be your everyday zombie apocalypse(henceforth known as Z.A). It's going to be set in a modern fantasy world, meaning there will be all kinds of fun things that can happen, that normally wouldn't in your average Z.A. Other species like elves and dwarves might be included, while other fantasy elements will be either left out, or distilled.

The exact world isn't set in stone, so I can't give any sort of preview as to the world, but if your interested on a new take of the zombie apocalypse then voice your opinion please. =^.^=

*is unsure what a supercontinent is*

um...if that's what I think it is, then yes.... XD

XD Basically the planet just has one big continent instead of several like Earth has.

Then I can answer with a bit more confidence XD

yes, Arriavar is mostly a super-continent. It has a few small islands(as you can see on the map), but the world is more landmass than water.(the map generator site was 'busy' until I used less water. Fate is helping build the world XD)

So...I've fleshed out enough of the world to get the OOC up, as well as actually start the roleplay. Most of the other stuff is unimportant for the beginning, and I have plans to add in certain things as we get to them rather than throw a whole bunch of unnecessary names and terms at you all.

There is a rather large problem with the OOC though... Iwaku seems to hate me, as the coding is being rather uncooperative, so I have to wait for a bit of coding assistance ^.^"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.